A Case of Torture: Trial of Love 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mistress D chose two large screw-adjustable clamps, with steel rings attached, and applied them to his nipples. At first they made his cock harden, but, carefully watching his face, she tightened both of them till he gasped in pain. He felt his cock subside just a little. Mistress D quickly summoned Julia, who worked him to full attention. The mistress took hold of one of the clamps and began to rotate it. At 90 degrees, he groaned. She did not release, but looked at Julia again, who this time went down on his cock. The pain above and warmth below was making his prick twitch. She rotated a bit further and he screamed. She held it, and began twisting the other. His body writhed in the restraints. He felt Julia's mouth working its wonders; the pains were coursing through his body, from his nipples to his cock, but there was her tongue, her wetness.

Mistress D held the two clamps, both twisted well past 90 degrees, for about two minutes, then suddenly released them. Fresh pain shot through his chest. 'Listen carefully. You must not ever come without asking. Got that? Julia is now going to masturbate you, but you are to say when you are near, but not so near that you can't hold back your cum. Just say "near". Do you understand?'

Julia began to stroke him. She milked out the precum that flowed from the head and spread it up and down his prick. She saw his sac contract, and he felt himself close. 'Near.' he said.

'Good boy, continue, Julia, check his balls.' Julia lifted them. 'Yes, they've swollen a little. Go ahead.' She looked at him briefly, then at her mistress. He felt her hand contract around each nut. He bore it. She tightened her grip and began to pull. Seeing no sign from Mistress D, she proceeded to try a series of crushing grips, from different angles. Each grip shot a bolt right up his spine into his skull. The first hint of doubt flashed through his mind. 'Keep it up, tenderize them,' said the mistress. Julia was not aiming at the peak of agony, but simply to make them exquisitely sensitive.

His body jumped about under the restraints, and he couldn't help closing his eyes. Then he felt something at the nipples. Julia eased off just a little; he opened his eyes and saw Mistress D moving a frame perhaps three feet tall into place a few feet in front of the chair, and securing it to the floor. It had a series of smooth rungs on the front and back. She got two ropes and attached them to the rings on the clamps and laid the cords over the top of the frame, hanging down the far side. With the weights she attached to each of the hanging ends, the ropes would pull horizontally, away from his body. She released the weights; suddenly his nipples were yanked outward from his chest.

Julia began again, harder, clenching and reducing his balls to orbs of pain. Sometimes Mistress D would come up and 'twang' one of the taut ropes as if it were a guitar string. He screamed. Mistress D, said, 'Julia, stop for a moment.' The crushing stopped and Julia resumed her stroking. His cock was starting to ache.

'The parachute, Julia.' Julia took a conical, leather ring from the tray. It had small chains attached. She tightened the ring around his sac and snapped it behind his balls; he saw them trapped in the parachute. She attached a rope to the chains, and led it out over the frame, over a set of rungs at the height of his genitals, and down the other side. The rope, like the two on his nipples, would pull away from his body when a weight was attached to the hanging end. She secured a hefty looking weight of maybe five pounds, attached it to the rope and released it. He felt the inexorable pull, his sac, trapped in the leather circle, yanked straight out from his body as the weight fell. He felt his nut cords straining. His sac was stinging, but yielded, and the balls were now pulled a good four inches from his body. He saw them darkening. 'The rods, Julia.'

Julia took two steel rods of maybe a foot in length, and a quarter inch diameter. Rick's stomach dropped. Mistress D approached his balls with a rod in each hand, and landed a blow of each rod on each testicle simultaneously. Rick screamed, this time loudly. He had a terrifying feeling seeing his sac way out there, vulnerable.

'I think we will have to help you keep quiet.' Mistress D applied a ball gag to his mouth and continued methodically to strike his testicles. He felt the pain mount for they had been sensitized to start. The blows were not extremely hard, but the effect seemed to increase. 'Test the rope, Julia.' The slave pulled at the taut rope running from his testicles; an explosion of pain. Mistress D decided the rope should be tightened and nodded toward the cabinet; Julia got another weight of two pounds and added it. He felt as if his testicles were being torn from him.

His sac stretched further, almost five inches from his body. His cock started to droop; 'Julia, remove his gag; take off your dress; feed him.' Nude, she took her breast in one hand and rubbed it against his face, and he felt the soft nipple graze his lips. He thought he would get to suck it. As she grazed him, he glanced down at her neatly trimmed, but soggy pussy into which she had inserted two fingers of the other hand. His eyes closed, but heard her fingers squishing inside her.

'Open your eyes.'

He did so; Julia took her fingers from her pussy, dripping wet, and offered them to him. 'Lick.' He smelled her strange scent as she pressed the fingers between his lips, hardening his cock as if by remote control; he took the slimy fingers into his mouth, tasting her, strong, more tart than Isha. He'd not been with any other woman for a while; the new pussy juices made his cock jump in delight.

'Rick, we will now proceed as before; you must let us know when you are close.' Julia began to jack him off again, and at first he resisted. He began to get angry. His balls were getting almost torn off, but she was relentless, squeezing and milking the cock, slick with precum. Mistress D approached Julia and grabbed her pussy. She pinched at the lips, and Julia's sex began flowing. Julia would stop, reach down and take some of the juice onto her own fingers and feed it to Rick. Then jerk his cock. His body began to shudder; he felt an unfamiliar feeling. His sac, being fully stretched could not contract at the approach of orgasm; it could only tighten as his climax neared.

'Near,' he said, as if to prove to himself he was in control of his faculties.

'We will give your balls a slight rest. Relax, take a breath.' She removed the gag, and at her mistress's command, brought a tall glass of cold water and helped him drink it down. It cooled his throat, almost hoarse from the shouts of pain. 'Watch.'

A blindfolded man was led into the center of the room, and his spread arms secured to the large rings in the ceiling. His ankles were shackled to rings about three feet apart on the floor. 'Julia, proceed.' Mistress D handed Julia a whip with many lashes, perhaps 18 inches long. The handle, bound in leather, was over a foot. Julia began to lash the man's back, methodically, and bright red stripes appeared. Then she began on his front. He started to moan. Julia made no special effort to avoid his cock. Soon his thighs were mottled red. Mistress D approached with a light cane and whacked the front of his thighs smartly; he screamed. Then she went to his butt and back of legs, leaving raised reddish-purple welts.

Rick, his own nipples stretched out and hurting, didn't feel much sympathy, but he could not help thinking of what would be done to him. He felt distinctly uneasy, and more so when the whipping stopped. At Mistress D's direction, Julia approached and started on the man's cock with her hands, and soon brought him up. 'Sterile tray, please. The probes.' Julia brought a glass-covered tray and removed the cover. Mistress D put on latex gloves from the tray and picked up what looked like a glass rod about 12 inches long, smooth, with rounded end; it was about 6 mm. in diameter. She swabbed the tip of the man's cock with a cotton ball soaked in alcohol and applied sterile lubricant to the shaft. She squeezed open the slit with one gloved hand. With the other, she began inserting the probe.

The man twisted and was in some discomfort, but not much, since the thickness was only about ¼ inch. Rick saw the probe go in deeper and deeper. Rick's cock twinged as he tried to imagine it. Then the probe was in the full length of the cock, perhaps six inches. Madam felt for the end at the base of the man's organ, and felt the hardness, there. 'Just about three more inches,' she said, and shoved the probe in further. She felt into his sac and felt the probe's tip. She pushed the tip inside the root of his penis, to the back of his scrotum and stopped. The probe was now about 10 inches inside. Rick felt the most disturbing twinges in his cock.

'How is that?' Mistress D addressed the man. 'Mistress, it hurts a bit.' The first words Rick had heard.

'Fine,' she said. 'Thank you for not lying.' She taped the probe at the tip of his cock so it would not come out, leaving his cock, skewered like a hotdog, partially erect. That is, until Julia went to work again. His cock reached full length, and Mistress D removed the tape and shoved the probe in a little further and re-taped it. She admired the erect cock, stiffly displayed on the probe. 'Julia, the small whip. And wear your leather gloves.'

Julia brought a whip with narrow lashes about 6 inches long. 'Hold the probe.' The glove protected Julia's hand while Mistress D concentrated the lashes on the impaled cock, and the man started screaming. 'Shut up,' she said. The cock began to look like a piece of red meat on a spit. 'The steel rods, Julia'.

Julia brought the two rods and when Mistress D nodded, grasped the man's balls and lifted them up. She presented them, held in place. Mistress D began tapping the balls with her rods, and Rick's stomach started churning. Then she started harder, and the screams were real. 'Gag him.'

She stopped and turned to Rick, who was sweating. 'Please watch closely.' She untaped the probe and removed it. The man's body tensed, then relaxed.

Is that better? She said. The mute figure nodded. 'Julia, the next diameter, please.' 'Rick,' she said 'this new glass probe will be 2 mm larger.' She took it, applied lubrication and steadily forced the probe into the inflamed cock. She watched the man's squirms, which increased. 'Now to 10mm,' she said, and began with the larger probe, which clearly encountered resistance as she drove it fully 9 inches into the urethra; he saw the man's agonized twists. This was clearly the largest probe he could accommodate. She gave him a few seconds to get used to the sensation, and apparently the pain abated.

'I'm will soon remove your gag, slave. Please keep quiet.' She jammed the probe in a bit further; the man yelped, and she taped the fat probe in place, over 9 inches inserted, causing the cock to stand. Rick thought of a skewered fish on the barbeque, impaled through its mouth; the probe stretched out the originally small slit and went in so far. She removed the gag and ball. 'Rick,' she said, 'this is how we proceed.' She watched the man's face, for he surely did not know what was going to happen. 'Rick, the man's urethra is now fully plugged over most of its length. He could not pee if he tried. I will hold the probe and Julia will now stimulate the cock until he comes.'

'Rick, do you see the situation?'

'Yes, mistress.'

'What is it?'

'Mistress, how will he come, if the way is blocked?'

'Exactly,' she said. 'Either the ejaculate will go backward into his bladder or will force its way around the obstacle and out, dilating the urethra past its present limit. Now Mr. X has already taken medication to tighten the opening to the bladder. So the question is, during the agony of the cum's passage out, how will the urethra stand the added volume and pressure.'

The man went pale, and Rick's heart started pounding at the chilling plan. The man didn't want things to proceed, but his cock began to expand around the probe. 'How are you doing?' Mistress D inquired. 'Please Mistress; I'm scared. I don't want to come.'

'Of course you do! Every man does. And so you will. ...but at a price.'

'Rick,' she said, 'you're probably wondering why he is not gagged. Well, the dungeon is sound proofed. When he comes and feels as if his cock is splitting, I wish to hear the screams. And so does Julia.' Julia nodded.

He did in fact scream in fear as he approached orgasm. Julia masturbated him with one hand and herself with the other. Mistress D held the probe in one hand; with the other, she reached through the slit in her dress and frigged herself, she seemed enthralled by the tip, the stretched slit.

'Sometimes the cum is blood tinged,' she said. Julia proceeded, the women always standing so that Rick had a clear view. Rick saw the man's body stiffen, and for a second the fear screams subsided. Julia's hand moved with more rapidity and she leaned over. Mistress D moved the cock toward her, and Julie licked the tip. Suddenly the man climaxed. A terrified shriek rent the air. Then another. Rick felt a stab inside his own cock. The women's gazes were riveted to the tip of the man's cock. Rick saw the cock distend as the semen flooded into it. Nothing came out. Then the cock bulged with the second wave of ejaculate, and a little cum oozed from around the probe; Rick could see the tinge. The man seemed to have a small seizure, which set off both women's climaxes. Then he choked and went limp, and the rest of the cum ran out into Julia's hand cupped beneath his cock.

Mistress D regained her senses and looked at Julia. 'Good girl. Now eat some and save a good portion for Mr X. ...and for Rick.' Obediently, Julia began licking the cum from her hand. Mr X, having awakened, saw what was in store. He looked helplessly at the Mistress as Julia's hand approached his lips. 'Eat!' she said, 'or must I get the steel rods again?' He lapped up most of it. 'Julia, remove the probe; collar him and take him away.'

Julia approached Rick, who was shaking his head. 'Rick, do it.' 'Not on your life, Mistress.'

'We'll see. Remember you have agreed to punishments.' Rick persisted, for he realized he could not be facing an ordeal with the probes. Mistress D had agreed not to make any such insertion. 'You look thirsty. Julia, release his nipples, untie his balls, and give the man a drink.'

'Julia, the sterile tube tray, please.' She walked over to Rick and explained that she was simply going to measure him. On the tray he saw several six-inch lengths of rubber tubing, of different diameters. 'I am going to start with the standard size.' He saw some kind of insertion was planned. 'But the limits!'

'Rick, the agreement was about hard objects. Stop complaining.' His stomach contracted; he realized that Isha must have worded the limit so as to allow his cock to be penetrated. The mistress put on her gloves and lubricated the 6mm- diameter length, and holding his cock gently, eased it into his urethra. There was discomfort. 'You're OK, aren't you?' 'Fine, mistress.'

'I am not going to hurt you, so tell when there is real pain.' She tried the next size, 2 mm greater, and it too fit easily. She then went to 2 more millimeters. 'How is it?' 'Mistress, it feels tight.' 'OK, we'll just make sure.' She took the next size, 12 mm and began to insert it into his slit. There was sudden sharp pain. 'Ouch.'

'Fine, 10 mm it is. Julia bring the #30 French, 3-way Foley catheter on its tray.'

Rick, who had barely heard of that name, was shocked. Julia brought the tray, and Mistress D opened the package. The catheter was essentially a long piece of latex tubing with connection points and a small bulge near the special tip at one end. 'There are three channels in the tube; the first is a drain; the second is to allow for the balloon at the end to be inflated so that the tube stays in; the third we may not need to use.' Handling the tubing carefully, she lubricated the insertable end.

She told him to relax and began expertly to ease it into his cock. He felt it going further into his depths. Then all of a sudden it felt like he was going to pee; she gave a slight, last push, and then there was relief. The tip was in his bladder. He felt the beginning of a flow he could not control, and looking down, saw drops emerge from the far end, which she had placed in the mouth of a jar on the floor; but she quickly applied clamping forceps to the tube and stopped the flow. Julia went to the tray, picked up a syringe, which was apparently filled with water, inserted it at the connection point and inflated the balloon. There was a feeling of pressure in his bladder.

He was very queasy, for Mistress D explained that because the tube was large enough, he could not pee around it, only through it; which would occur when she pleased, when she took the clamping forceps off the tube. He had a feeling of utter helplessness. An aching void came to the pit of his stomach. He sensed that, by now, a couple hours since he arrived, his bladder was almost filled.

'Rick, have another drink.' He understood and turned away. 'Better take it. We have ways of getting the water into you, if you force us.' He drank it down. 'Now, here is a second glass. Please.' He drank that too.

'We are going to leave you for an hour, Rick. Be back then.' Mistress D and Julia unstrung Mr X, fastened a collar around his neck and led him out with them. Left alone to his thoughts, Rick was satisfied with himself in most ways. He had not cringed or cried. He wondered what was ahead, but thought he had 'an ace in the hole' in that Mistress D was responding sexually. She was a woman and she reacted, as one, to genuine virility. A half an hour passed; his bladder began seriously to ache. He tried to pee, but nothing came out. He could see that the jar was empty. At the one-hour mark, there was dull pain, and he was squirming when they entered with another blindfolded man. 'Mr Y,' announced the mistress and strung him from the ceiling.

'Watch.' 'But first...' he started. 'Quiet, you are to feel the pressure build as you watch us torture him.' They walked over to him, and Rick saw that Julia carried a jar with a white cream in it. She got a gob on one finger, approached the man and shoved it up his ass. He seemed startled. Julia wiped her fingers and began to stroke his cock; the man smiled as he became erect. Then there was an odd expression on the man's face and he began squirming. 'Rick, that was Liquid Heat. It relieves sore muscles, you know.' The man started to cry out, and was quickly gagged, but he continued to squirm. 'Go ahead, Julia.'

Julia dipped two fingers into the cream and got a giant gob. She went over to the man, who this time understood and looked terrified. She went behind him and inserted the two fingers. She pressed them in as far as she could and stirred them around. This time the effect was almost immediate. He yanked at the restraints, and then his body started shuddering. A chill passed through Rick. 'Bring him up, again, Julia, and keep him that way. I will get the whip.'

Julia applied herself to his prick, and it was up in a hurry, notwithstanding the thrashing about. Before it was completely erect, Julia took a black plastic ring with a bulge to allow for passage of semen, and put it over the man's penis. She shoved it to the base, and continued stimulating him. The cock rose, and Rick saw the ring embed into the shaft. It began to turn purple, and the head darkened and grew to half again its normal size. Mistress D, in the mean time, had arrived with a whip and started on his butt and his back. At each crack, his body jerked. Methodically she whipped him from shoulder down to his butt, making them deeper red, then purplish. Then she flayed the front of his thighs, without any apparent concern for his cock. He stopped struggling and just moaned.