A Cat Among Wolves Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kitten101
kitten101
1,403 Followers

"No go to bed. Its late."

Finn and Rob both headed for bed, and Marcus locked the globe in his safe. He wondered why Sabeen had grabbed him of all people. Both Rob and Finn had been much closer to her than he had been. She'd even brushed past Finn to get to him, and she hadn't seemed to notice at all.

He moved to his bedroom to pace and think on it. There was a small frown on his face as he recalled what he had felt looking into the golden glow that she had triggered.

It had been like a brief look into her mind. He had felt loneliness, anger, and something that made his throat ache, along with a heavy mantle of responsibility. He had seen her surrounded by a wall and she was watching him hungrily from inside it.

Was it possible she had feelings for him?

kitten101
kitten101
1,403 Followers