A Cautionary Tale...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we watched, the tendril withdrew into the cleft even as she guided his head until it touched, and then pressing it parted the cleft and began to be enfolded by it. The man closed his eyes as they were covered by the soft folds of flesh that the cleft revealed. Down over his face the flesh descended, until the chin vanished. Then his neck was swallowed and we all gave a perceptible gasp as even his broad shoulders were surrounded and taken in. Arms and hands were still now, obedient by his side as his chest and ribs, then his tummy, were invited into her, and the tendril kept pace with the advance of his body into its new and soft place of repose, guiding his cock into her as his groin and the swell of buttocks, thighs, calves, and eventually even his compliant feet disappeared from the eyes of the world that gazed upon this scene with such rapt attention. Looking up from the gentle cleft that now came softly back together, looking up the body of the beautiful creature that had so completely conquered her rival, I watched her tenderly caress her breasts, ecstatically rub her abdomen with hands that lovingly traced the contour within her skin of what became apparent as the form of a man, imprisoned within her. Because she was so tall, he could be seen there in complete relief, helpless and completely, eternally, in her thrall. She threw her head back and the laugh that issued from her lips made all of our hearts skip a beat.

What I hadn't noticed, caught up as I was in the incredibly erotic play that I had just witnessed between the two leaders of the opposing parties occupying the clearing that afternoon, was that the other warrior women had been ever so slowly closing in on the other members of the raiding party- the men who had likewise been transfixed by what happened to their leader. Now, I realized that the perfume I had been alerted to was not the thing of coincidence. It seemed that to those who were sufficiently close to the source of that heady fragrance, as were the men, there was a quality about it that caused a dulling of the senses. I concluded this to be so because one by one, each of the women creatures took one of the men, unresisting, into their embrace, and within a very short span of time, all that could be heard in the still of the afternoon were the sounds of gasps, cries of apparent ecstasy, and the soft liquid sound of bodies taking into themselves the source of nourishment that would sustain them until the next hapless group of explorers found their way into their midst.

Having witnessed the undoing of the marauding band of warriors we had pursued, we silently fell back into the cover of the jungle and beat a hasty retreat to our war canoes which carried us away from that fearsome place. And as we turned away for the last time from the clearing to flee for our lives, I could swear that I saw the leader of the warrior women glance up from admiring the view of the man she had captured as he moved slowly within her, and look directly at us!

And that is why we never visit THAT Island, my brothers...

12