A Champion's Heart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her cries turned to shouts, and she knew the entire fair must know what was going on in her tent but she didn't give a damn. All she knew was this man, this hard man who was pumping her in hard, long slaps, plundering her pussy as ruthlessly as he had battled her down. Jeff's hands were leaving bruises on her hips, he was clutching her so hard. She reached down between her own thighs, sensing the quickening of his pace, wanting to reach the spiraling ecstasy she felt building in her lower abdomen.

"Jeff, oh my god, Jeff," she panted as she parted the nest of curls between her thighs, fingering her clit as fast as she could while he pounded her. "I'm going to come," Jen rasped. "You're going to make me come…"

He reached around, and pushed her hand away, replacing her busy fingers with one of his large ones. It sent her over the edge, and she felt the sweet quakes engulf her, spreading over her body like a warm wave, her pussy exploding into strong contractions around his thrusting cock. She let him keep pumping her until the aftershocks were over, until she knew he was reaching his own climax. Jen pulled away, and turned around to face him. She leaned up and kissed him roughly, nipping at his lips, enflaming his already rampant need.

"Let me suck you off," she purred. "I want you to pour down my throat…" Jeff grabbed her hair and pushed her down towards his staff, and she laughed throatily. Taking him in her hands, she pumped his shaft a few times with her fist, until he was moaning in warning. Jen bent down and engulfed the head of his engorged cock with her lips, sucking and licking it for a long moment before taking him deep in her throat. He sobbed her name, yanked her against him by handfuls of her hair, until she felt him grow incredibly hard against her mouth.

She dug her fingernails in the fleshy globes of his cheeks, pulling him deep until her lips were tickled by the curls of pubic hair at the base of his cock. Jeff held her there, and she felt his whole body shake as jet after jet of thick fluids erupted into her. She swallowed it all, drank every drop. When he grew soft in her mouth, she pulled free and collapsed to lie on the cot. He lay down behind her, one arm wrapping almost possessively around her waist, his big body making her feel safe and loved and protected. It wasn't long before she drifted off to sleep.

When Jen awoke, Jeff was gone. She raised her head from her pillow and glanced about her tent. His armor was gone, obviously taken with him when he left. The only telltale signs of their lovemaking were the soreness in her body and the scattered buttons from his torn clothing. Wrapping a blanket around her, Jen padded to the door of her tent and peered outside. It was late evening, indicating she had slept most of the day. She tied the tent flaps closed again, returning to the confines of her quarters.

She noticed by the water basin there was a piece of paper and a small object, and she went to retrieve it. The note was simple, written in an elegant handwriting that had all of Jeff's charm. It read simply, "You may not be in love with me yet, pet, but I'm madly in love with you. So, to assure I see you next year, keep hold of this for me. I will come to retrieve it on this date next year, my dear Jen, and we will see whose neck it finds its way around in our next battle."

Picking up the small object, Jen had to smile. In her hand was the medal, the medal she'd challenged Jeff for and lost, the medal that suddenly didn't seem as half as important as the man who'd left it in her tender care. Clutching it to her heart, she felt warmth spread through her body.

Oh yes, they would fight next year, that much was certain. But the true battle wouldn't be won with swords in the arena. The fight next year would be fought with hearts, but she knew in her mind she would both lose and win that conflict to come.

12