A Chance at a New Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking annoyed, Scott let Alex remove the pajama shirt.

Alex washed Scott's face, neck, and broad shoulders. Then he had Scott lean forward and washed his back. Scott was tense at first, but he relaxed under the warmth of the washcloth as it glided over his smooth skin.

Alex now returned to that brawny chest, where he took the opportunity to teasingly circle each nipple with a finger as he washed his way downward over the muscular expanse. When he had gotten past the surgical dressing, he said: "Now I'm going to put you on your tummy."

"My tummy? You reallyarethinking of me as a young child."

"No, just feeling affectionate" Alex said as he moved the pillows out of the way.

He laid Scott down and opened the snap at the waist of the pajama pants. Then he rolled Scott over, pulled the pajama pants down and dealt with that splendid behind, running his washcloth over the shapely cheeks and through the cleft, taking his time about it. When he decided that he had to move on, he pulled the pajama pants all the way off and washed the foot that was not enclosed in a cast before starting up the uninjured leg. He was very attentive to the inner thigh, which he massaged as much as washed. Scott's breathing became more and more rapid as Alex's hand moved upward.

When Alex reached Scott's crotch, he spread the newly-washed cheeks and ran a soapy finger back and forth between Scott's pucker and the area just behind Scott's plump pouch. He applied a pulsating pressure as he worked, knowing the result it would produce.

In less than a minute Scott's breathing had become so fast that he was in danger of hyperventilating.

"Ok" Alex said after rinsing the area, "Let's get you turned over again so I can do the rest."

When he turned Scott he was delighted to see the throbbing erection he had brought about. "You have beautiful balls" he remarked, soaping and rinsing them before turning his attention to that erection, which had twitched when those beautiful balls felt the caress of the warm washcloth. The fingers that had bestowed the caress now wrapped around Scott's shaft and raised it vertical. Lubricated with soap, they glided up and down. Each time they reached the tip, Scott felt his penis's engorged crown rubbed expertly between thumb and forefinger. He was panting. "Please finish there and go somewhere else."

"I've washed everything else" Alex pointed out. "Besides, I'm having fun."

Scott's erection began to drool. A rivulet of clear liquid ran over Alex's hand. "Please, Alex" Scott begged.

"Ok."

Alex rinsed the stiff penis and dried it. But he didn't let go. "This is so nice and clean now, it looks good enough to eat." And he slid it into his mouth, taking in the entire length.

"Alex, stop!" Scott shouted. "You shouldn't do this!"

Alex did stop, but only to say "You have a very tasty dick, you know that? And believe me I've tasted a fair number of them." He then took the penis back into his mouth and gave Scott the benefit of the skills he had acquired while working the streets: He cushioned the shaft and its rubbery crown on his tongue and did things with it that sent waves of pleasure through Scott. Then he sealed his lips around the shaft and began to move the penis in and out. Scott writhed on the mattress, putting his casts at risk. "Alex pull away, I'm getting close!"

Alex began to hum. That took Scott past the point of no return; he pumped out the deluge that had built up in the hospital. Alex couldn't swallow fast enough to keep some from escaping through the lips he was trying to keep tightly clasped around the gushing member. White streams ran down his chin and dripped off.

Afterward, Scott lay still, coming down from his stupendous orgasm. Then he said "You took advantage of a helpless invalid."

But on his face was a beatific smile.

"Yup, and a good thing I did" Alex declared, wiping his dripping chin with the back of his hand. "At least judging from the amount of cum stored in these balls." He cupped them lovingly. "You're lucky they hadn't exploded."

"You didn't have to do it."

"I enjoyed it. And from the sounds you made I know you did too. But if you want, you can think of it as a medical treatment. I'll be giving you these treatments on a regular basis."

=====

Detective Parker, who arrived the next afternoon, did not greet Alex with the friendliness Pete Ryan had shown. In fact he did not greet Alex at all; his only words as he handed him a container of food, were: "This is cooked. Where's Scott?"

When Detective Parker came out of the master bedroom he said: "I just told Scott the plan we came up with at a special squad meeting last night: Every afternoon one of us will bring a cooked dinner, and two days a week someone will stay with him so you can have the days off. We'll put you up in a hotel, your meals will be prepaid, and we'll give you some cash in case you want to see a movie or something. You and Scott can work out whether to make it two separate days or two days together."

"Wow, it's wonderful of you guys to do all that for me!"

Detective Parker regarded him icily. "For you? Don't kid yourself, most of us wouldn't give you a wad of used chewing gum. We're doing it for Scott. He thinks you're working too hard, he's concerned for your health. It's really upsetting him. For some crazy reason he loves you."

Alex disregarded Detective Parker's hostility; there was something far more important in his words: "Scott said he loves me?"

"No, he didn't have to. After what you did to him anyone else would have kicked you to the curb. Instead, he took you back in. If that isn't love I don't know what is."

"He told me you guys talked him into it."

"He only thinks we did. We saw that walking away from you was ripping his heart out so we asked him if he wasn't being too hasty. He said that on second thought we were right, he should give you another chance. That was what we expected; we knew he just needed an excuse to take you back. Now he says you've turned over a new leaf. I doubt it. I wouldn't put it past you to let him down again."

"I won't. I love him."

"Easy to say. For all I know you just don't want to lose your free room and board."

When Detective Parker had gone, Alex went in and asked Scott: "Do you want me to take two separate days or two contiguous days?"

Scott smiled. "The GED study has done wonders for your vocabulary; you've begun using words like 'contiguous' and 'furtive'. As to your question, the decision should be yours."

"Then I'll take two separate days."

"Are you sure that's what you want? You can't unwind in just a single day."

"Even one day is more than I'd like: I worry about you when I'm not nearby. As it is, I'll spend the whole time afraid that maybe something bad has happened and whoever is here doesn't know what to do. A single day away will make me uneasy; two days in a row would be torture."

"Alex these are experienced people, I'll be fine with any of them while you're away. And I'll feel much better knowing that you have the time off. I love you, I can't stand to see you half killing yourself looking after me."

This was the second time Scott had said that he loved Alex, and Detective Parker believed that he did. However, Scott himself had pointed out that there are different kinds of love, so Alex felt that the question was far from settled, and he could no longer bear the uncertainty. He braced himself and went all out for a definitive answer: "You mean you love me as a friend."

Scott ignored the implied question. "Would you fix these pillows, they've gotten all disarranged."

Scott's unwillingness to answer him dashed Alex's hopes. He walked dejectedly to the bed.

As he reached for a pillow he was yanked forward so forcefully that he lost his balance and fell against Scott, who clamped an arm around him and gave him a passionate kiss. "I love you in every sense of that word."

Alex lay there, overwhelmed. Then he asked: "Why didn't you tell me?"

"I told you the day you brought me home from the hospital."

"Yes you said you love me but you didn't tell me in what way. Remember you're the one who said there's more than one kind of love."

"You're right" Scott conceded, softly stroking Alex's back. "I should have told you exactly how I felt. I'm sorry."

Alex kissed him. "Apology accepted. Now if you release me I'll go heat up our dinner."

Chapter 9

Almost every day, Scott was visited by one or another of his fellow detectives. Some of them spent part of the time chatting amiably with Alex, but others were curt and some expressed open antagonism toward him. Alex was polite to everyone, though it was challenging with a few and above all with Detective Parker, who never seemed to tire of making scornful remarks.

=====

Alex eventually became convinced that the people who replaced him each week were fully competent. He was no longer nervous about spending time away from the house. Nonetheless, every time he got back from a day off he would hurry into the master bedroom and ask: "Is everything alright, do you need anything, are you hungry? It wouldn't take me any time at all to whip up a snack."

One day Scott said: "I've never met anyone who's so keen about cooking."

Alex was visibly hurt. "That's not why I asked if you're hungry."

"Oh Alex I know you ask because you care about me. I was simply commenting on how you love to cook. Do you think you'd like to make it a career?"

"YoubetI would! Should I try for a job as a cook when you're back on your feet?"

"Before we discuss that, there's something I need to tell you: Remember the night I was dealing with a hostage crisis and I didn't come home until morning?"

"Yes, can't this wait until you answer―"

Scott interrupted: "I never did get around to telling you any more about it. I need to do that now, so please bear with me." He patted a place next to him on the bed. "Come sit here, this won't take long."

Reluctantly, Alex walked over and sat down on the bed to listen.

"The hostages were taken in the course of a restaurant robbery, and when we surrounded the place the robber threatened to kill them unless we gave him safe passage out of there. I kept him talking long enough to satisfy myself that he didn't want to die in a shootout with the police. Then I explained that we couldn't let him walk away so his best option was to surrender while he was only guilty of robbery and not murder. He tried for a deal but when I just repeated that surrender was his best option, he gave up. I believe the murder threat was just a bluff but the hostages insist that I saved their lives, and one of them is the chef. When he heard I had been in the hospital he called to ask if there was anything he could do for me. I said I would welcome some advice. I told him about you, said I believe you could cook professionally, and asked what he would recommend as a good way to get into the field. He said you should start out by working for an established chef, and allowed as to how he could always use another capable assistant. The position is yours any time you want it."

Alex's jaw dropped. Then he threw his arms around Scott.

"Hey!" Scott yelled, "Watch out for the casts! I don't need these bones broken again."

Alex released him. "Sorry." He gave Scott a big, sloppy kiss. "You're the best!"

=====

Late that evening, Alex walked into the master bedroom wondering why Scott hadn't called to be tucked in. He found him watching television. "It's close to midnight, don't you want to go to sleep?"

Scott waited for a round of commercials to start before he turned away from the screen. "I'm not tired, I get plenty of sleep during the day. These casts keep me from doing much else. With all those daytime naps I've been sleeping poorly at night, so I'm going to stay up until I get so drowsy that I'll conk out as soon as I lie down. Butyoushould go to bed, I can lie down without help."

Alex took the remote control from Scott and muted the TV.

"Hey don't kid around, give that back!" Scott demanded. "The commercials will be over in a minute, I don't want to miss the end of this program!"

"I have a question" Alex said. "And please tell the truth, I won't be offended: If we were strangers and I flirted with you, would you have had sex with me?"

"If I wasn't in a relationship and an incredibly attractive young man came on to me? I would jump at the chance!"

"That's all I needed to know."

"Good" Scott said, glancing at the TV. "Now give back my remote control, the commercial break is over."

As if Alex had not heard the request, he began to undress, drawing out the process in what was unmistakably intended as a striptease.

Images were moving silently on the TV screen, but Scott's attention was now elsewhere: He was watching, entranced, as Alex removed items of clothing one by one, at a provocatively slow pace.

Finally, Alex's naked body came slowly into view. The exercise room had served him well: Gone was his former chubbiness; he now had an athletic figure with prominent biceps, robust pectorals, and firm, muscled thighs. No wonder he could so easily lift and carry Scott.

He could also be proud of what was projecting straight out below a dark brown bush.

When Alex had finished undressing, he walked to the bed and took the supporting pillows away, forcing Scott to lie down. Then he stood with the purplish head of his erect penis tantalizingly close to Scott's face as he leaned over, pulled the covers all the way down, and opened Scott's pajama pants.

Scott knew that he could not prevent whatever was about to happen, and looking at the enticing body that loomed over him, truth to tell he didn't want to. He was achingly hard.

Alex took a tube of lubricant from a drawer in one of the bedside tables, climbed onto the bed, and held Scott's eyes as he knelt, straddling him. Then, after squeezing some lubricant from the tube, he reached back and greased Scott's rigid shaft liberally before aiming the slicked member and lowering himself onto it. Thanks to the sphincter control he had developed as a rent boy, it entered him easily. He sank down, sighing with pleasure as Scott's big penis disappeared between his cheeks and filled him.

Despite the leg cast, Scott tried to push up and meet Alex's approach.

When Alex felt his cheeks pressing on Scott's hips, he rose all the way and then sank back down again, listening to the euphoric moans floating up from the man underneath him.

He made himself tighter.

It did not take many passes of Alex's tightened sphincter running up and down Scott's shaft before Scott roared, shooting far up into Alex, who kept moving, determined to coax out every drop.

When the last spurts ended, Alex sat there for a few moments, savoring the feel of Scott's penis inside him. Then he pulled up and off. As he climbed from the bed, a white trickle emerged from his cleft and ran down his leg.

Scott lay still, satiated and smiling. "Was that for getting you the job?"

Alex wiped his leg. "No, it was mostly because I love you." He began putting his clothes back on.

"So it was for my pleasure alone? And what you've been giving me almost every night that you call medical treatments, aretheyonly formypleasure?"

"Absolutely not! Everything about you is a turn-on for me, Scott. I love having your dick in my mouth, I love drinking your cum, and you have no idea how long I've been looking for a chance to ride your dick. I knew it would be great, and it was even better than I expected. It got me so hot that if I hadn't stopped I would have cum soon after you did, without even touching myself."

"Then why did you stop?"

"Because if I kept going after you came, it wouldn't feel good to you anymore."

"Next time don't stop, ok?"

A pause. "Ok."

Scott held out his hand. "Come here."

Alex finished dressing and walked to the bed.

Scott threw his casted leg over the uninjured one, flipping him onto his side. He was now facing Alex. "I discovered I can do that, I hope you're impressed." He reached out and fondled Alex's crotch. "You know, there are things I can do for you even before the casts come off."

"You don't have to do anything."

The growing outline in Alex's pants showed Scott the effect he was having. "I'll enjoy this" he said, unbuckling Alex's belt. He tried to open the pants but limited to one available hand, he was struggling. Alex helped out. The pants fell to his ankles.

The shapes displayed by the bulge at the front of Alex's white briefs were a reminder of what would meet Scott's eyes when he pulled down the front. Indeed, one quick downward yank and Alex's seven-inch erection sprang out.

Scott told him to get closer. He moved up against the bed. Scott reached around, pulled down the back of the briefs and held a warm cheek as he put his lips on the mushroom crown of Alex's erection and pushed forward, bringing it all the way to the back of his throat. Still holding the cheek, he pulled back and began repeating his cycle, adding a demonstration that he too had a very talented tongue.

What he was doing brought rapturous cries from Alex, culminating in a torrent that filled Scott's mouth. He drank eagerly.

"Wow!" said Alex afterward through heavy breathing. "And I thoughtIwas good at that."

Chapter 10

Under Alex's diligent care, Scott's recovery proceeded at a rate that surprised and pleased his doctors. Alex liked to think that their lovemaking, now a nightly event, was a major factor.

Alex's situation also improved: Scott spoke to everyone so glowingly of Alex's devoted service, that there was a change in the hostile visitors: Their antagonism abated, and some even became friendly. The one holdout was Detective Parker, who gave no indication that his opinion of Alex had changed. As he was about to leave at the end of one visit, he looked at Alex's empty shirt pocket and asked derisively: "Been hiding your cigarettes so Scott will think you've stopped smoking?"

"I'm not hiding anything. I don't smoke anymore."

"What happened, some doctor scare you shitless?"

"No, I did it for Scott. I stopped two months ago."

"Just like that. Cold turkey."

"Yes."

In a tone ringing with skepticism, Detective Parker said: "Smokers who used to be heroin addicts have told me that even quitting heroin is easier than quitting cigarettes. What gaveyouthe moxie to do it in one shot?"

"Thankfulness that he's not gone from my life."

"Are you talking about him changing his mind after saying he was through with you? That was more than a year ago, you must need one hell of a long time to make decisions."

"No, I'm talking about three months ago when he was wounded and nearly died. Sitting next to his bed in the ICU, I had a lot of time to think. I was ashamed that I hadn't done more to show him how grateful I am that he took me in, educated me, opened possibilities that I thought I would never have. He gave me a whole new life, and now before I had done nearly enough to show my gratitude, his own life hung by a thread. The more I thought about it the more I came to believe that if there is such a thing as karma I was going to lose Scott, because I didn't really deserve him. In desperation I prayed to whatever higher powers there may be, vowing that if he recovered I would make myself into someone who is worthy of him, and the first thing I would do is give up cigarettes. I knew it would be tough, I tried to stop when I first came here and he said my smoking made him sad. I couldn't do it then, and by the time he got wounded I was going through two packs a day. It's still a battle, but whenever I crave a cigarette I think of how unhappy it would make Scott and how much I love him. That stops me. I haven't smoked since the morning I brought him back home."