A Chance Encounter

Story Info
Who says you can't meet the right people in a bar?
1.3k words
3.92
26.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The strangest things that you can think up never match up to real life. I was out at a favorite bar sitting with the manager who was a friend and customer of mine and having a couple of drinks. It was a Thursday and not much was going on.

Now I'm not a big country music listener, which is what they played here, but I love to two step and waltz. So far this evening I had asked a couple of women to dance and had been refused. I think this was probably because I had come straight from work and was wearing suit pants and my dress shirt with an open collar. Not very "cowboy" like...not that anyone ever accused me of being one in the first place.

After a bit I was introduced to a newcomer at our table named Linda. We exchanged the usual pleasantries, mentioned our jobs and such and then proceeded to join in the conversation going on with the others at the table. Linda was about 36 with auburn hair, and about 36C+ tits. Her jeans were tight enough to be sprayed on. She was not ingénue pretty, but I kept on looking again and again.

I got up and asked another woman to dance at another table and was turned down again. Now I'm no Redford, but I'm not terribly hard to look at. I'm big, 6' 4" and weigh about 235. I'm 32 and in reasonably good shape. I just don't look cowboy and none of the ladies seemed to be interested in dancing with someone who so obviously wasn't "country".

I came back to the table shrugging my shoulders and saying I just should break down and buy some boots and a cowboy hat as it appeared that this was the only way that I could get a dance. A couple of the folks at the table laughed, including Linda. She asked me if I knew how to dance and I said that a wonderful lady 10 years my senior had taught me how. She was so good that she followed all of my mistakes and gave me the confidence that I needed to not step on her feet more than once a night. Well the song "Tight Fitten' Jeans" had just started and Linda said, "Let's go do it." I grabbed her hand and we headed for the floor.

Now this dance floor was like that in so many small clubs in town, about the size of a postage stamp. Fortunately, though, since it wasn't very busy we had it to ourselves. In about 5 steps I had my right leg between hers and we were flying around the floor. She was a great dancer!! She felt good too. I used my thigh to lead her when I was going forward and my hand placed just above the curve of her beautifully shaped butt to "pull" her when I was going backward. We spun well and we both were enjoying it. When the song ended we were both a little flushed and a touch winded. The next tune was a beautiful slow waltz so we waltzed 'til it ended. This was very close and I just got hotter and hotter. My cock was at half mast, held in check only by my Jockeys. The lump was pressed warmly against her belly and I'm sure she had taken notice. Those tits were pressed against me and I can guarantee you that I noticed! They felt just great. When the song ended, I was feeling the need for some cooling off, so I suggested we return to the table and our drinks.

I bought her another Pinsch and water and I renewed my Jack and water. We talked about absolutely nothing and I held her hand under the table. That put my hand in contact with her thigh, right above her left knee. I idly and gently stroked the inside of the thigh through the jeans with one finger, occasionally trailing the finger higher on the thigh. She sorta stopped this by gently placing her hand on top of mine. At one point she said "Not on the first night and definitely not here!" Now that was as logical as anything you ever heard, but you know what happens when you start thinking with the little head instead of the big one.

We danced a few more dances and it was getting late. At the conclusion of the last dance, I was kissing soft lips that opened readily to allow my tongue to gently dance over her lips and teeth. Her tongue followed up and pressed forward into my mouth. I loved it. At this point we had to break this up before we got the place raided. Her nipples were standing out through the bra and blouse, just begging to be sucked. At least that's how they looked to me.

Linda told me that her work day started at 7:00 (sheesh, early!) and that she'd better leave. I thought I'd better too, actually. I wasn't sloppy drunk, but I was buzzed and the night was getting short. I offered to walk her to her car and she accepted.

This club was in a hotel so there were halls around the club and so forth and we wound up sitting on a chair nearby groping each other silly. I was pressing her tit with my left hand while the heel of my right pressed gently against the jeans-covered mound of her cunt. Time out again. We needed to move or we would get arrested.

We straightened our clothing and walked out to the parking lot. We told each other we'd had fun and would like to go out again. We reached her car and I opened the door for her. She got in and rolled down the window. I leaned in and kissed those magnificent lips and we just kept on and on, getting real hot in the process. I put my left hand on her right tit and cupped it gently, pulling up on it a little. She moaned against my tongue and my brains went away. This continued for a few moments and I pulled away to look up and see if some police officer was enjoying the show. None were. In fact the parking lot was deserted (luckily!!!).

In an absolute flash of male piggishness I reached down, pulled down my fly and fished out about 8+ inches of hot, hard, drooling cock. I just leaned my dick in the door. I couldn't believe it when a hot wet mouth engulfed the end of it and her hand came out the window to grab my butt and pull me in. God she was good. Licking and sucking and sliding my cock into the back of her throat.

Well I was so hot it wasn't 2 minutes and I said, "God, Linda I'm gonna cum, NOW!" She never hesitated, just pulled back a little so the head was in her mouth and licked under the head and sucked hard. I just exploded. One hard squirt of come after another splashed into her mouth and throat and she swallowed it right down. She sucked it till I was softening and left it clean as a whistle.

I could hardly stand, but I leaned in and kissed her deeply, thanking her and wanting her right then; wanting to return the favor, wanting to fuck her so badly. She was embarrassed, though. It was not her way to do anything remotely like this on the first night. I guess she'd had more to drink than either of us realized. It an uncomfortable moment for both of us. She drove off quickly and I made my way back home.

Epilogue:

It took me about another week and a half, but I finally got her to let me make dinner for her. She had really been embarrassed by the way she lost control and didn't really trust me at all. I couldn't blame her, just try to change her mind. I had asked to take her out to dinner, but she wasn't interested. When I offered to cook for her, though, she agreed. It was the beginning of a friendship that has lasted years. We're intimate when there is no one else for either of us and it has been wonderful.