A Chance Encounter

Story Info
Encounter leads to hot kitchen sex between cousins.
1.7k words
4
146.9k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pglass44
pglass44
8 Followers

I turned the corner into the kitchen. It was time for an afternoon snack. The tile made my feet cold, and I was looking down at it as I rounded the bend, and came across my cousin digging in the refrigerator, bent over trying to find something. She wore only a long shirt that covered everything but her legs, which were bare.

She didn't see me until I was right next to her, and I startled her as she stood up.

"Oh!" she exclaimed, surprised to see me.

"How are you," I said.

"I'm good, I was just gonna make some breakfast. Do you want something?" she asked.

"I don't know, what is there?" I replied. I was hungry. I hadn't eaten yet today, so not only was I looking for an afternoon snack, I was looking for breakfast and lunch, too.

"Let's see what we have!" she replied, as she started to turn toward the fridge. Suddenly she stopped, and stared straight at me.

"Whey are you looking at me like that?" she asked with a slight cock of her head, and the raise of an eyebrow.

I guess I hadn't been aware of the look I was giving her, because she certainly was, and it seemed to her that it implied something naughty.

She left it at that, and with a smile, she turned back to the fridge to keep looking.

"Let's see, we have some eggs, and some bacon..." she trailed off, and stared at me with a foxy look in her eye, one finger touching her mouth. I drew closer, and she asked, "what do you have a taste for?" with an awfully suggestive tone. "Want some of this?"

She turned away from me and lifted her shirt up to expose her bare, brown ass. God, I was lucky that an Asian married into my family. Their 19-year-old daughter was beautiful. She had the perfect ass with a light chocolate color to it that made my cock start to rise in my pants. Her hair was dark brown as well, and it fell over her shoulders gracefully, but did not hide her beautiful face, with her white teeth and pretty smile.

She slapped her ass, and bent over a little, to give me a better view. I had never realized how horny my younger cousin was until right this minute, and I couldn't of been happier.

She turned to face me, and lifted up the front of her shirt. She had one of the best bodies I had ever seen, and I guess it made sense because she was a dancer. Her feet spread wide on the floor, her pussy was hanging in the open air, and I saw a small patch of hair above it. Her smooth stomach was revealed next, and then her breasts. Medium-sized and round, they had dark brown nipples that she started to play with next.

"Do you like my tits?" she asked, and I was unable to reply, my jaw hanging about halfway to the floor. With a knowing smile and narrowed eyes, she dropped to her knees in front of me and unzipped my pants. I stepped out of them and she immediately focused her attention on my hard cock.

My cousin wrapped her hand around the base of my shaft, and sucked the tip into her mouth. It was warm and wet, and she gyrated her head around to build up the sensation before she slowed and sunk her head all the way down to my balls, engulfing me in her fiery warmth.

She pulled off my cock and reached behind her head to bring her hair into a ponytail, and she looked up at me with that same naughty look. With one fast, fluid motion she sucked my entire stalk into her mouth and stayed at the bottom. I felt the warmth of her mouth hold on to me, and she wouldn't let go as I tried to fuck her mouth.

"This is really naughty," she began in a hushed tone, "and we probably shouldn't be doing it."

Before I could tell she was teasing me she was on my cock again, beginning her more rapid strokes. She combined both hand and mouth in a whirlwind frenzy on my cock, gliding up and down until I'd lost myself in my desire to pump semen into her mouth.

I think she must of sensed this, because as soon as I started to pump my hips against her bobbing motion, she stopped and started to only kiss the tip of my cock.

"Since you don't want breakfast, can you take me upstairs and fuck me?" she asked.

I was more than willing; I needed to.

"Sure, let's go," was my only reply, and we walked together up the stairs of the house, to her bedroom on the second floor. As soon as we got there I lay down on her bed and she resumed her work on my cock. She licked from the base to the tip several times, and then sucked tightly on the tip. Next she stuck her tongue out and licked around my head. Watching her do this to me made me need to fuck her, but she was offering me no such out.

She spat on my cock and started to stroke it, but only the head, the most sensitive part.

"Do you like it when I stroke your hard cock?" To enraptured to say yes, I just groaned as a signal for her to keep going. After several more minutes of this, I told her I was ready to fuck.

"Are you sure," was her innocent reply. "Because I was thinking that I could fuck you."

This idea sounded perfect, and without any hesitation she climbed up onto the bed. Still facing me for her manual stimulation, she put one foot one the bed next to my waist; the other foot she swung up and over so she was squatting over my glistening cock. She leaned back on her left hand and gave me my first glimpse of her pussy. My cousin's snatch was perfect in every way: light brown outer lips, darker inner ones, and a small v-shaped patch of hair centered over her clit, a nice touch that complemented the cleanliness of the rest of her pussy. Her full inner lips parted as she sunk down ever so slightly onto my cock, which she held straight with her right hand. After the smallest part of me was inside her, enough to hold my cock in place at her opening, she moved her hand away and balanced herself over me on the bed. With a guttural sigh, she sunk down the rest of the way onto my cock.

Her dancer's hips were made for this kind of fucking, the raw, fully exposed fucking that was so natural and yet so hot. She moved up and down, her pussy lips tickling and moistening my cock more with each stroke. Her paced quickened at a steady rate, until she was pounding her hips against mine, the bed meeting our rhythm, the frenzy of orgasm building inside both of us.

Hers happened suddenly, her smooth humping turning into wild bucking of her hips, up and down, side to side, pulsating, quickening, orgasming. It was over as fast as it started, and her pumping slow to a slow and sensuous gyration, and a soft smile spread on her lips.

"Your turn," was all she said, and with that, I sat up and she lay on her back on the edge of the bed.

I entered her all at once, and she again let out a sensuous sigh, and began breathing heavily. I sat back and started to pound into her. Both her legs were raised and spread, her hips wide and inviting. She reached around her leg with her left hand, and as she used her right to pull back on her mound and spread her pussy she started a slow rub on her clit, circles that matched my strokes into her. She started to hump against me with her hips, and her rhythm got more urgent; she was going to come again.

I looked at her face, and saw an urgency I had never noticed before. Her eyes were locked on where our bodies met, and the carnality of the situation shone in her lustful eyes. She wanted to come again, and nothing stood in her way. With her pussy spread so wide this time, I could feel her contractions, wave after wave of them squeezing my cock as it continued to slide in and out of her. I slowed my pace, and this time I saw genuine exhaustion on her face.

I pulled out, and she knew without asking that I was ready to come.

"Lie down," she said sternly, and she assumed the same position as before, with her in between my legs, working her magic on my length.

She opted for a handjob finish, and before I could say anything she was stroking my pole with a relentless zeal that only a sexually charged woman could have.

She slid her hand up and down, spitting on it for lubrication, and I was a short time coming. I felt the pressure build quickly, and our eyes met for a brief second before my orgasm started. The realization struck me all at once, that my cousin was bringing me to the edge of orgasm, and then beyond, my exact thought as she sent me there, slowing her stroke accordingly. I shot a rope of semen out, which landed on her curled fingers and her tits, but the next load she caught with her mouth, hanging over my spasming cock waiting for all the jizz I could shoot, her hand still massaging my dick. One more spasm, sending jizz onto her check, and the last, pumping jizz that spilled down her knuckles, and I was done.

I'd made a mess out of both of us, but I would certainly enjoy cleaning up my cousin as much as I had enjoyed fucking her. With that, we cleaned up and went to spend some quality family time together, sure that our next session would be hotter and more obscene.

pglass44
pglass44
8 Followers