A Chance Encounter

Story Info
Down on her luck, she meets a seemingly pleasant stranger.
1.8k words
3.73
27.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Astrid sat against the wall. It was freezing. She'd have to find somewhere a bit more sheltered to spend the night, but for now, she just needed to sit down. This time 4 months ago had been so different. She'd lived in a nice house and wanted for nothing, partied every night and had plenty of friends.

But a few months earlier her investment banker father along with her mother had been arrested on suspected fraud. All their assets had been frozen and she'd been unceremoniously chucked out of their gated mansion. The many friends she'd once had were no longer interested now that she wasn't buying the Cristal.

Hence why the 22 year old was sitting against a wall in just a raggy black strap top and ripped skinny jeans with bare feet on a freezing cold night. Everything she had managed to take with her had been stolen or she'd sold it for pitiful amounts of money just to get the occasional hot meal. The last time she'd managed to grab a shower was a month ago when she had sneaked into a swimming pool. She was positively disgusting, and she knew it.

It had been a long day at the bank. Mr Raven walked to his car as he thought about what to cook for dinner and ultimately going to bed. Alone. Again. Nothing had been the same since she'd decided it was time to 'grow up and have a normal life' and walked out on their agreement. That was her choice and he respected that, but he'd also had to grow up and start doing things for himself. And maybe she was right? At the age of 30, maybe he should be thinking of growing up and settling down. He wasn't short of offers. At their parties, his older colleagues were always hopefully introducing him to their airhead, spoilt brat daughters. But one night with any of those brainless bimbos was enough.

He shook himself from his own thoughts and fumbled for his keys in his pockets. He put his keys in the car door. As he did, he heard footsteps behind him. Ignoring them, he went to open the car door.

She saw him walking to his expensive looking car. She wasn't usually one to approach strangers, but she was desperate. It was freezing, and even if he just gave her enough to buy a coffee she'd be beyond grateful. She dragged her ass of the ground and made a shaky beeline for the smartly dressed, attractive man. He had his back to her.

'Excuse me' she said quietly 'I don't suppose you have any change please? It's freezing and I could really do with a warm drink...' she looked at the floor, feeling ashamed of what she had become.

The man swizzled round with a startled look on his face 'oh....erm.....' he muttered as he delved into his pockets, once again fumbling , but this time for coins to give this downcast dishevelled young woman. As he pulled his hand out of his pocket the small amount of change he had in his pocket flew out, hitting the pavement with jangle.

She dropped to her knees in desperation to collect the scattered coins. When she had finished picking them up she realised she was picking up spare change on her knees in front of a complete stranger. The realisation of the situation hit her and tears welled up in her eyes and rolled down her grubby cheeks. ' I'm sorry' she whispered 'I shouldn't have bothered you, but I was desperate, I should go....'

Raven looked down at the grotty young lady crying on the floor in front of him, as she looked up at him he recognised something about her....what was it...?

'No, don't apologise, you just startled me' he said. As he stared down he noticed one of her large breasts half hanging out of her ill-fitting top. He couldn't deny that having a half-naked young woman in front of him sobbing on her knees, no matter how trampy she was, was turning him on.

Then it clicked into his brain...she was Robert Downs daughter, he had almost brought the bank down a few months earlier, it seemed that not only was he now paying for it, but so was his bratty socialite daughter. He inwardly grinned.

As she was starting to lift herself off the ground he introduced himself ' I'm Raven' he said, knowing she wouldn't remember him, let alone spurning his advances last Christmas.

'Astrid' she said to the floor whilst wiping her now wet face with the back of her hand.

Raven grinned, reached into his pocket and held up a dollar bill 'Say, Astrid how would you like to earn this?' with a glint in his eye.

She contemplated the small amount of change in her hand, realising she wouldn't get much for it. 'By doing what?'

'Show me your breasts' he was now looking directly into her eyes

This was getting weird, but these few coins weren't going to get her anywhere. At least she could get a coffee with a dollar. She glanced around nervously.

'It's okay' the man said 'it's just us'

She looked away and slowly lifted the rim of her baggy strap top until it was above her ample chest. Her nipples immediately stood to attention in the cold night air. She looked away and couldn't believe what she was doing. She shivered in the freezing air and her tits jiggled.

Ravens cock stiffened as Astrid's large tits shook as she shivered in the cold. He was going to take advantage of this situation as much as he could.

'Push them together for me'

'That wasn't the deal...' she looked at him with her dead eyes. He simply waved the dollar.

She tucked her top under her chin and brought her hands up to her grubby tits, cupped them and pushed them together and stood there whilst Raven appraised his new toy. It wasn't enough, she needed breaking....

'Okay Astrid, you can put them away now.'

'Oh...sure' She stuttered, pulling her top down before taking her hard earned cash.

Raven dug deeper in his pocket and pulled out 10 dollars and held it up whilst staring at the desperate mess standing before him. ' I've never seen a woman piss in the street before'

It was all he could do to stop himself laughing out loud at the look of sheer horror on her face. But he was pretty sure having already humiliated herself once; she'd do it again....

'Are you fucking serious?' she almost shouted

He stared at her and then at a drain just past his car. 'Look at me whilst you do it and make sure I get a good view'

Astrid was close to tears again, but 10 dollars could get her a few good meals....was it that big a deal?

'fucking perv...'she muttered before undoing her ripped jeans, pulling them to the floor and stepping out of them, before taking down her dirty black thong to reveal her unwashed, stinky, very hairy muff.

She walked past the man towards the drain and let out a defeated sigh. She turned around to face the Raven and stood over the disgusting looking drain, a bit unsure how to go about it. The man obviously saw the anxious look on her face.

'squat down over the drain with your legs open, lean back on your left hand and open your flaps with your right hand so that I can see properly' he said confidently. She immediately did as she was told 'and fucking look at me' he growled.

As she let go, staring into this strange man's eyes, tears started to roll down her cheeks as a yellow stream of piss squirted from in-between her legs into the drain. When she was finished, she stayed squatting as her piss dripped into the drain and 10 dollars landed on the floor in front of her.

The stench of the drain and piss hit his nostrils. 'Well that was quite something Astrid' Raven said in a more comforting voice 'Thank You' knowing she was completely broken and he was definitely going to get his way.

By the time the pitiful slut was off the ground he had whipped a 20 dollar bill out of his wallet. 'Do one more thing for me and you can have this 20 dollars and a place to stay, a warm meal and a shower.......all you have to do is fuck me in that alleyway'

'I'm not a whore....' She whispered, looking at the rubbish strewn alleyway

'You will be for me' thought Raven as he simply turned and walked towards the gross alley. A moment later he heard her throw her clothes under his car and run after him.

'Your best bet is probably to lean over that can' it was more of an order than an offer.

'Okay' she muttered as she walked over the trash on the floor and placed her hands on the can and bent over with her legs apart, showing her hairy pussy and grazed and bruised ass. 'I haven't...erm...I don't have much experience' she whispered as she heard a zipper and a few seconds later felt cold fingers lightly brushing her clit.

'We'll soon fix that problem' Raven growled as he pressed the head of his cock against her cunt opening. The more he played with her clit, the more the horrendous smell of her unwashed cunt hit him, to his surprise it was making him even more horny.

Raven slapped Astrid's ass with his spare hand, illiciting a whimper from the girl, before leaning forward and grabbing her knotty hair and pulling it back. He could feel her juices on the end of his shaft as she tried to spear herself on his length. 'Do you want my cock Astrid?'

'yes...! please!' she was almost begging

He gripped her hair tighter 'ask me properly girl'

'Please can I have your cock inside me sir? I want your cock inside me'

With that Raven rammed his full length inside of her with her startled screams bouncing off the alley walls. He rammed her again and again, feeling her shaking and moaning beneath him, on top of the clanging trash can.

'This is for my pleasure, not yours. Don't you dare fucking cum before I'm done' he reminds her groaning....before shooting his warm load inside her grotty hole. He furiously rubbed her clit as she tightened around his shaft.

'Please can I cum now?' she strains helplessly from over her bin

'Do it whore!' Raven shouts as he pulls out, leaving her to squirt her juices all down her legs.

Astrid slides down the can, again on her knees. In a puddle of her own juices as she recovers from what just happened. She feels her hair being grabbed again by Raven, this time wiping his now limp cock with it before zipping up his jeans.

'Come on, let's go slut' He calls as he wanders towards the car. Astrid rises to her feet in a daze before slowly and willingly following...