A Chance Encounter

Story Info
I meet a mega hunk.
9.8k words
4.47
32.7k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where the fuck are you?" The voice on the other end of the phone was screaming at me. "You were supposed to be here twenty minutes ago, I have important clients with me, and they're waiting to have dinner, and you aren't here. Get your arse into gear and get over here, NOW!"

I tried to be calm but it wasn't easy in the face of this barrage of abuse. "I have told you that I am not meeting you, I am not meeting you now or in the future. I will not put up with your abuse any longer, and if you call me again, or try to see me I will take out an intervention order," I paused for a second, "And if you ignore this I will go to the media and they will crucify you." I didn't give him a chance to respond, mainly because I didn't want to hear his voice again and I didn't want to give him the right of reply. For once I regretted that we no longer had those old phones that you could slam down for dramatic effect, pushing a touch pad just doesn't give you the same satisfaction.

There's this old song I remember from my Grandpa's record collection that goes; 'what a difference a day makes'. What a difference six months makes in a relationship like the one that I'm trying to extricate myself from.

Chance Martin owned the room as soon as he walked through the door. It was a combination of his handsome face and trim athletic body, and the way that he walked, he didn't strut like some peacock, he just held himself erect and exuded confidence. His first action was to 'scope the room', his words for taking it all in and looking for someone interesting. Six months ago that someone was me. As he approached, his focus was on me, if someone approached him he held up his hand to forestall intervention and said, softly, 'later'. Indicating that he wouldn't forget to speak to that person, but for now he had someone else, dare I say it more important, to speak to.

He walked up to me holding out his hand. "You know me, but who are you?" Now I realised the arrogance of that opening line, but at the time I was sort of over-awed by the whole thing. The fact that he interrupted a conversation that I was having with Jennifer (do not call me 'Jen', it's Jennifer and if it's good enough for Aniston, it's good enough for me) and Nadia from work, didn't seem to bother him at all.

"Renee, Renee Thorne." I managed to stammer out.

He kissed me on the cheek. "Introductions over, come with me." My first instinct was to resist, but Jennifer and Nadia both signalled that I should go, and just being seen with the famous Chance Martin was a major social coup that just can't be ignored, so I went with him.

We worked the room as they say, stopping to speak to people that he deemed important enough, he accepted drinks from friends and bought drinks for people he wanted to impress. Even in this he had style, he would catch the eye of the bartender, always the pretty one, indicate that she should replenish the drinks of those he indicated, and he'd point to the bar and wiggle his finger to indicate that it was to go on his tab. No words were exchanged between them but she would smile and do his bidding.

He introduced me to those close enough, "This is my very good friend Renee Thorne, you will be seeing much more of her." He didn't actually say that I was his girlfriend, but the implication was there and the media took it as a given that I was his new squeeze.

We were seen at several other hot-spots that evening, and it was always the same thing, he'd introduce me as his very good friend that they'd be seeing more of in future. It wasn't until around two-thirty in the morning that he held his door open for me. His apartment was a reflection of the man, there were framed movie posters on the walls of the films he had starred in and on a purpose built shelf there were a couple of awards that he received for his roles. He pointed to a space on the shelf. "That's for my Oscar, next year should be the year." His place, like him, exuded confidence.

He poured me a drink and as I sipped it, it occurred to me that he hadn't asked me whether I wanted a drink or what I'd like, he assumed, correctly as it turned out, that I wanted what he had poured for me. We sat on this huge sofa and listened to music while he began to use his charm on me. The back of his fingers brushed my cheek as he spoke in hushed tones. "You really are an amazingly beautiful girl, you know that don't you?"

"No, I don't consider myself beautiful." I didn't, each time I looked at myself I found something else that wasn't perfect.

"Wrong answer, you are beautiful and you should act beautiful. Look at me, there was a time when I didn't think that I was handsome, but I just kept telling myself that I was, and acting like I was, and before I knew it I was being told how handsome I was. Do you see how it works? I would never have gotten the parts that I have on my acting ability alone."

"I don't know, I don't have your confidence to pull it off."

He bent to me and kissed me, his soft lips merely brushing mine but sending electric shocks right through my body. I felt the tip of his tongue on my lips and I opened mine to allow him to enter. It brushed against my teeth until I opened even further and then it was caressing my tongue. My experience of this in the past has been of the guy shoving his tongue into my mouth thinking that I would enjoy it enough to let him fuck me, but this was different, I was in danger of letting him make love to me. He must have sensed that I was ready to capitulate, his hand was on my breast and his fingers were brushing my hardening nipples through the soft fabric of my dress. I lied to him. "Don't." I wasn't wearing a bra because I didn't need one to hold them up and a bra would have spoiled the line of the dress so there was no stopping them reacting to the sensation of his attentions, just as there was no stopping my reactions, I was moist and sure that he could smell me.

His hand went to the zipper and slid it down, at the same time his other hand was slipping the shoulder straps over my shoulders, and I was now naked from the waist up. "You are incredibly beautiful." I didn't know whether he was talking to me or my boobs, and I didn't care. His mouth captured one of them and his tongue encircled my nipple sending my head into a spin, I couldn't believe that, here I was in the apartment of, and in the arms of, the handsomest movie star in the cosmos. I held his head to me for I don't know how long before he pulled back. "Would you like to get a little more comfortable?"

"Mmm, yes please." I whispered.

"Come," He stood up and taking my hand he lifted me to my feet. My dress dropped to the floor before I realised it. "Leave it." So I stepped out of it and followed, I had no alternative because he had his arm around me, him to his bedroom. He pulled the sheets down and I was just about to lower myself onto the bed. "You should take your panties off, you won't be needing them." So I took them off and climbed into his bed. He stripped off and I admired his physique as he folded his trousers over a chair before climbing in beside me. His lips were on mine and his hands were on either side of my face as he ever so gently kissed me. "Don't let anyone tell you that you aren't beautiful." He kissed me again. "Because you are." Another kiss. "And I wouldn't be at all surprised if I wasn't falling in love with you." This kiss lasted longer, much longer. I felt a hand leave my face and cup a breast as his lips moved to my neck. He kissed my neck and I could feel his teeth in my skin, not enough to leave a love bite, and the sensation was more intense. I was squirming beside him and the juices were flowing from my pussy.

He began to kiss his way down my body, firstly to my throat, then on to each breast in turn, taking a long time to thoroughly explore them before moving down to my navel where his tongue explored inside it (I hoped that I'd got all of the lint out when I showered earlier) before moving slowly down the plain of my stomach to my pussy. When his tongue parted my pussy lips I lost all control, my hips were quivering under his onslaught on my pussy. His tongue was inside me and I swear that I'd had smaller cocks in there. "Oh my god," I sobbed as I pushed my hips up to his face, and I didn't even believe in God.

He let me come down a little from my orgasm before he moved between my legs and I felt his cock slide into me. It was huge, it was longer than any I'd seen, even those I'd seen in my brother's porn DVD's, and it was thicker than I thought I could handle, but my pussy managed somehow to open up enough to take all of it. This guy knew how to fuck! He was slow, he was gentle, he had stamina and before he was anywhere near finishing I was in the throes of either a series of orgasms, or one long, non-stop, glorious orgasm. I have never in my entire life experienced anything as wonderful as this, and I wanted more of it, much more.

He began to pick up the pace until his wonderful cock was sliding in and out of my sopping wet pussy. He kissed me at the same instant as I felt him come inside me. For some reason it was then that I thanked the god that I didn't believe in that I was on the pill. He stayed inside me, taking the weight of his upper body on his elbows, he looked at me, "That was the most amazing sexual experience of my life. You are not only the most beautiful woman, but the most sexy," he kissed me, "and sensual one. I love you Renee Thorne, I really love you."

"And I love you Chance Martin, very much." I kissed him, my tongue seeking his and my arms around his neck. We stayed lip-locked until I could feel his cock growing inside me. "I want you, all of you." I pushed down on his cock, forcing it deep inside me. "Give it to me, don't stop, ever." I don't know how many times I came that night, or how many times he came in me before exhaustion took over and we collapsed into a deep sleep.

I felt him stirring beside me and reached over to caress his cock. It was still sticky from our love making and, when I felt my pussy it was tender and there was some of his come still in there and a large sticky patch on the sheet under me. We had made one hell of a mess of his bed. "Hi." His voice was still half asleep. "What time is it?" He looked at the window and the sun pouring through the curtains. "It must be late." He moved over and kissed me. "And you are to blame for that, you seduced me and wouldn't let me go, you trapped me."

"Good morning to you too." I kissed him. "I didn't see you trying to get away from me, and as for seducing you, I think you were the one doing all the seducing, not that I'm complaining."

He kissed me again and his hand found my pussy again and his finger was deep inside me. "I think that we should add to this mess before we get out of bed, don't you?" He moved over me and his cock was soon deep inside me."

"Be gentle, it's still sore from last night." It wasn't long before I forgot all about him being gentle and urged him to greater things. "Please harder, harder, give it to me, there, there, harder, harder, oh god (him again) come in me, please come in me, oh god, yes." I came like I'd never come before, my juices streaming from me, flooding the bed, and then he came. "I've never squirted like that before. You really know how to please a girl don't you?"

"I wouldn't do this to just anyone, you know that don't you?"

"I should hope not. I'm never going to leave you because no one will ever be able to live up to your standards and I will never want anything less."

"You promise?"

"Yes, I promise. I love you."

"I love you too. Now I think that we should get out of this bed and make an attempt to clean up our mess. But first I need to clean you up." I thought that he was going to get a towel or something to wipe up the mess in and around my pussy, but no, he bent to it and began to lick me clean, so of course I had to do the same to him, something that I'd never done before, these really was a night of firsts. Before I'd finished with his cock it was standing again. "What the hell." I said as I straddled him and lowered myself onto his huge cock.

"Be gentle, I don't think there's much skin left on him." So I was gentle for a time until he began to thrust up, driving his cock deep into me, grunting with each thrust until, "I'm coming, aargh!" He thrust up as hard as he could and I could feel his come spurting up inside me as I came. He dropped back onto the bed. "Enough, I need to rebuild my strength or I'll die." I stayed on him long enough for his cock to go down before rolling off him.

"I'm fucked in all senses of the word, I don't think that I can handle any more of you."

"Does that mean ever?"

"No, for the time being, I'll be walking funny for days."

"What about me, he's red raw and I don't think I'll be able to wear jocks."

"You'll just have to go commando, won't you?" We were lucky that it was Sunday and we could walk around his apartment without clothes on. His cock did look a little tender and my pussy was about the same colour as a mandrill's arse (look it up) and felt as if someone had jammed a large salami up it.

We stripped the sheets from the bed and tossed them into the laundry hamper before making the bed. Then it was time for a shower. He had one of those 'monsoon shower' things that covered just about the whole of the ceiling over the shower recess, and it did feel like a monsoon shower, we were covered in wall to wall warm water as we lathered each other and washed the remnants of our passion from each other. Chance dabbed me gently with a soft, warm towel, taking care between my legs. So, of course I had to reciprocate, gently patting his cock dry. He flinched when I touched it and it made a half-hearted attempt at standing up before I stopped in sympathy to his plight.

We worked together to produce a meal of sorts from what was available in his kitchen. "You don't eat at home often do you?"

"Not if I can help it, no." I caught the look on his face.

"I think that the very least that I can do is to feed you. We're having dinner at my place tonight." That was what he wanted to hear.

The afternoon was spent in recovery mode, just lazing around doing not a lot with relaxing music in the background, kissing when the mood took us but going no further than that. He kept telling me how beautiful I was until I was half believing him, I was walking around with a new spring in my step that matched his, and as I watched him, I was picking up on the things that made him so self-confident looking. A new me was in its genesis.

We reluctantly got dressed, me in my party frock from last night and he in designer casual clothes that were accessorised to perfection from, the Rolex on his wrist to the gold bracelet on the other and the gold chain around his neck, to the diamond stud in his ear and Bollé sunglasses. I felt a little strange in my party frock until he told me to wear it with pride. "It doesn't matter what you wear, if your wear it with pride people will see that you are confident in yourself. I have seen people, men and women, wearing clothes that cost a fortune and still looking like slobs, while others can get away with wearing cast-offs because they wear them as if they cost a fortune."

He drove me home and I gave him my key so that he could open the door for me. "Very good, you're learning, most girls would open their own door and immediately start to apologise about the mess their place is in, even if it isn't. By giving me your key, you are telling me that this your place, you're proud of it and I'm welcome to enter."

I was glad that I'd tidied up before I went out last night or I might not have been able to pull that one off. I took his jacket and tossed it casually over the lounge chair, this told him that the sofa was ours, there would be no individual seating arrangements. The light on my answer machine was blinking and there were three messages, the first two from Jennifer and the third from Nadia, both wanting to know how I got on with Prince Charming. I ignored them, and led him into the kitchen. I pointed to a cupboard. "There's wine in there, would you choose one that goes home made pizza." He opened the cupboard and began taking out bottles of wine and reading the labels and commenting as he went, while I took a frozen pizza base from the freezer and turned the oven on to high. I placed a pizza stone in the oven to heat while I prepared my favourite, a seafood pizza. I was taking a leaf from his book in not asking him what he wanted and assuming that he would eat what I produced.

"There's too many choices here, what would you suggest?" Was this him testing me to see how much I knew of wine or just what my taste in wine was.

"If I was making a ordinary pizza I'd say go for a Shiraz, any will do, but it's a seafood one so I think that a Cabernet will be better, there's some Majella (from the Coonawarra in South Australia) in there, go back about ten years." He searched until he found a ten year old wine and opened it, sniffing the cork (no it didn't have a screw cap). He got two glasses from the sideboard and filled them to about two thirds full.

He took a sip of his. "This is nice." He stood next to me as I placed the pizza onto the stone. "How long have we got."

"Not long enough for what you have in mind. Why don't we see what music we can find." I led the way to my record collection and we looked through my collection of CD's for something appropriate for the occasion. Soon my apartment was filled with 'Fingal's Cave' from Mendelssohn's Hebrides Suite.

The oven timer interrupted the mood and I went to extract our meal from it. The crust was golden and crispy around the edges and just as crispy under the filling. "I presume that you like a crispy crust to your pizza."

"How did you guess?"

"I think that I'm getting to know you." I cut it into eight pieces and we sat on the floor with pizza and wine between us and had an indoor picnic. It seemed to me to be the right thing to do, so I did it.

"I don't normally sit on the floor to eat but this is just right, thank you."

"Thank you, thank you for a wonderful night last night, and today was the perfect follow up to it, and I want more of the same."

"And you shall have more of the same." He bit into a slice of pizza and the cheese strung out as he pulled it away from his mouth. He used his finger to lift the cheese string and place it into his mouth and in that one movement he had revealed to me his origins before he became what he is now, and I think that I'll like that persona better than his current one, at least I won't have to compete with every other girl for his attention.

The pizza and wine finished at about the same time as the music so I got to my feet and picked up the plate and glasses. Chance stood and went to take them from me. "No, sit," I pointed to the sofa, I'll just put these in the sink and worry about them in the morning." I came back and he'd put more music on and was sitting, waiting for me.

If last night was great, tonight was even better. Last night I was passive during the preliminaries and until we were in bed and had made love for the first time. Tonight I am an active participant in the process, returning his kisses and searching for his cock, first through the layers of clothes and then through his open flies. "Gentle, it's still sore."

"What it needs is a nice warm, moist, massage."

"And where am I going to find one of those?" His hand was under the hem of my dress and working its way up my leg.

"Just keep looking and you'll find it." When we dressed to come home I had decided that if he wasn't wearing jocks I wouldn't wear knickers, so when his hand reached the junction of my legs it was a short step for his finger to find and enter my pussy. "Would you like to get a little more comfortable?" I issued the same invitation to him that he had to me last night.