A Chance Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wanted to be the Hunter. She tried to remain in control. She lost herself.

I suddenly realized I could do whatever I wanted to her now.

I focused back on her as she continued to massage and play with her pussy. In total ecstasy. She was beautiful, radiant even. I yearned to touch her everywhere. I stood fully and stretched, palms up to the roof and then wide for wingspan. My body felt energized and in front of me was this lovely creature begging to be fucked. I could no longer resist.

I reached for her shoulders and pulled her toward the edge of the bed so that her head hung over the side. Her legs were splayed wide and I was close enough to finally touch her again. I settled over her face and slid my cock into her mouth as I helped her tease her own pussy. She slurped and sucked me back to life quickly.

First I spun her and let her relax her legs against my chest while I stood and her on her back. I began to rub my cock up and down her clit and lips. Crista reached down and opened her lovely pussy, all but begging to be fucked right now. I stuck the tip if my dick against her pink flesh, so wet with lust. I pushed in to her and we both barely breathed. Slowly I gained and lost and gained again with waves of pleasure. She looked beautiful caught in floods of pleasure as she reached for her clit and massaged her tits while I spread her open and began to fully enter her. I took both of her legs and held her ankles together up high, exposing her beautiful pussy and ass to me better. With more force now her whimpers became moans. She gripped on to the side of the bed to keep pulling herself back toward the ravaging. My dick grew hot inside her and I could feel her tighten around me as I pushed her legs up higher. Time seemed to slow. The pleasure in her face, her beautiful body, my feeling of fortune, I was drunk with passion. I did not want to come yet.

I eased my stroke and separated her legs, one to either side, held in each of my hands. Crista played with her tits, and it was wonderful. I continued to fuck her gently as I watched her play with her bouncing breasts. She pulled at her nipples as her titties bounced and she licked fingers and teased them too. She reached down with her left hand and felt my cock entering her and she became wetter again. I could feel the moisture welling up within her. I looked at her face and I saw inevitability. When you know something is going to happen and you cant stop it. She became lost in passion, unable to resist any longer. I slowed a bit again and eased her legs on to my shoulders now, freeing my hands to play with her beautiful breasts. I squeezed them and pulled them as slowly fucked her, her legs pinned into my body. Her body stiffened and released as she moaned loudly. She looked at me with hunger in eyes. I could feel her body preparing to explode as I slowly pulled out of her.

I grabbed the back of her neck and shoulder and pulled her more closely to the edge of the bed. Remembering what she showed me before, I pushed her legs backward once again, just as before so that her ankles were now closer to her ears. Her beautiful pussy was swollen and quivering. I opened her pussy and placed the top if my dick inside and she pulled me. Begging me to finish her. I lost control. She reached out and begged me. I was helpless to resist her needs. She had me where she wanted me and I was happy prey.

I forced my way in and pushed her back down onto her back fully as I pumped furiously at her pussy. Her titties bouncing again, and Crista moans and screams.

"Please, let me, please" she mumbles as I fuck her hard and slow slapping my balls against her ass. "Let you what?", I asked her. "Let me come all over your dick?" she asks breathlessly, punctuating some words with moans as I pound in to her.

I could feel her body again react. I placed my hands back around her ankles and pulled her legs out wide as I started to fuck her a little faster. She put her elbows under her and arched her back and neck and screamed as I plunged into her repeatedly. She suddenly lay flat down on her back and pulled me atop her on the bed and as I pressed her legs over once again, practically bending her in half, with each thrust I could feel her pussy contracting. I pushed deep into her and bit into her neck as she gripped into my back with her nails as she began to flow. With each stroke she shuddered and held on crying out in relief.

12