A Chance Encounter

Story Info
A short meeting grew into more...
750 words
3.72
8.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
imp_ian
imp_ian
47 Followers

I am married and bi-curious. I did not say bisexual because I am not sure if I am. There are times I just detest same sex experiences, but then every now and then, I get this urge, driven partly by the fact that my wife is never really interested in sex. The urge is often like an itch, an itch that goes away once I cum. So I have found a way to maximise my enjoyment when I have these encounters. I don't cum. I just concentrate on making the guy cum.

So that was the introduction. Now here's the story.

My wife and I were out for a movie at a nearby multiplex, where I ran into a guy who looked familiar. He was from my college. It had been almost 5 years since college so I was having trouble remembering his name. "Anirban", he reminded me. He was a senior in my college. We exchanged pleasantries, even though I didn't remember having spoken to him back in college.

We exchanged numbers just for formality. I got a text from him a couple of days later. We chatted about this and that. Something he wrote sounded a little flirty. Since I did not know him that well, I just asked him straight, if he was flirting. I was like, hell what's the worst that can happen? He said maybe he was. After that I started being bold, bringing up sex and teasing. He seemed interested.

Fast forward a few days, he asked me to hang out at his room. I said I would love to. When I got there, he showed me around. His place was small, a bachelor pad. We spoke about old times, college and experiences. I asked him whether he intended to do anything. He said sure. Then we both sat there quietly. I told him that maybe he should make the first move, since I was shy.

He placed his hand on my thing and rubbed my thigh near my crotch. With his other hand he started unzipping his pants. The anticipation was exciting and I was getting hard as hell. When he pulled his cock out, I noticed it was long but thin. Mine was a lot thicker but shorter. He took my hand and placed it on his cock as he took his shirt off.

I jerked him off a little and he stiffened in my hands. He quickly turned me round and started fingering my butt. This surprised me. I was almost a foot taller than him and substantially heavier, but he was being really bossy and dominating. And I was clearly liking it, because he soon had two fingers lubed and inside me. He handed me a packet of condoms and asked me to open one up. While I tore the wrapper off, he was still fingering me. He then turned me around and asked me to put the condom on. I help his penis and rolled the condom on him.

He told me to lie down, placed a pillow under my back so that my ass was raised and slowly positioned himself at my lubed butt. He slid in easily. I could feel him go in and out. It hurt a little. After a few minutes, he stopped. I thought he was done. But that was far from it. He took off the condom and he was still rock hard. I just had to taste him.

I pushed him back and took his cock in my mouth. I licked him good. He seemed surprised. Then I asked him to record me blowing him. I wanted to see what I looked like doing it. He obliged. I sped up, slurping all over his penis. I knew he was gonna cum when he tensed up. Then his warm salty cum gushed over my tongue. I sucked him harder.

I was still hard when he was done. I was still enjoying it. I was in a bit of a frenzy, where I get reckless and wild. I asked him if he enjoyed women too. He nodded. I showed him some nudes of my wife on my phone. He seemed taken aback by my behaviour. "Wanna fuck her ass too?" I asked. He wasn't sure if I was serious or kidding.

"We could fuck her together." I could see he was getting hard again. The thought of his cock in my wife's pussy pushed me over the edge. I spunked all over his pillow.

imp_ian
imp_ian
47 Followers