A Chance Encounter Ch. 03

Story Info
(Ending) The sexual encounters of a recently separated woman.
5.7k words
4.78
12.4k
6
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/29/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grover10
grover10
79 Followers

Characters (in order of appearance): Julia Ann, Vaniity, Alina Li, Rachel Starr (Non-Sex), Randy Spears (Non-Sex), Elsa Jean, Diamond Jackson, Alura Jensen, Heather Hunter, Simone Sonay, Venus Lux, Brandi Love (Non-Sex), Kendra Lust (Non-Sex), Kendra Sunderland (Non-Sex), Natassia Dreams

*

When Julia and Diamond reached the pool, the party was in full swing. However, the women still needed to fill the cooler boxes with ice and bottles. Unfortunately, all the ice in the garbage bags have melted. Simone and Venus volunteered to fill the boxes with ice and the bottles.

"Venus and I will get the ice and bottles." Simone said as she got up and headed for the house. She stopped about half way, realizing that she was alone. Simone turned and said, "Venus? Coming?"

"Sure." replied Venus, with the beginning of a frown showing on her face.

"I saw that! Come on! The quicker we get this done, the quicker you'll be able to go back to suntanning." Simone added.

"Okay. You're right." Venus said as she got up and joined Simone.

Both women headed for the back door. Venus opened the door and let Simone in. Venus followed. Once inside, Venus closed the door behind her.

"Boy! It's warm outside!" Simone said as she fanned herself with her hands. "But it's nice and cool in here!"

"It sure is!" Venus headed for the fridge and started to pull out the bottles. She placed them on the counter by the sink.

"Crap! We forgot the boxes! Shit!" Simone said as she discovered that they had forgotten to take the boxes with them.

"I'll get them." Venus said. She headed for the back door and opened it.

"Can someone bring the cooler boxes?" Venus shouted.

"What?" Alura turned her head and asked.

"The boxes. Can someone please bring the boxes?" Venus shouted again.

"Something about boxes." Heather said. She sat up and looked around the pool. Heather saw the boxes on the other side of the pool, where Julia, Vaniity and Diamond were sunbathing and chatting. "I guess Venus is looking for the boxes for the ice and bottles."

"Okay. We'll bring them!" Alura shouted back. "Come on, Heather!"

Alura and Heather got up and walked around to the other side of the pool.

"Hi Julia! Hi Diamond! Hi Vaniity!" Alura said. "Thanks for the invite!"

"Hey Alura! Hey Heather! No problem! Having a good time?" Julia asked.

"Absolutely!" Heather replied. "Venus wanted the boxes. Can we take them?"

"Sure! And thanks for all your help! If you're hungry, please help yourselves. Okay?" Julia added.

"Sound great!" Alura said. "Do you want anything in particular, right now?"

Julia looked at Vaniity and Diamond and both ladies shook their heads.

"Looks like we're good for now!" Julia added. "Thanks!"

"Okay!" Alura said as she and Heather picked up the boxes and headed for the house.

Julia closed her eyes and went back to sunbathing.

Back in the kitchen, Venus closed the back door. "Alura and Heather are bringing the boxes." Venus said.

"Good!" Simone replied. "Wanna have some fun?"

"In the kitchen?" Venus replied.

"Nope! In the TV room." Simone said.

"What about the ice and drinks? Alura and Heather are bringing the boxes." Venus added.

"Don't worry about the boxes. We'll get them involved. We'll fuck them together!" Simone replied. "Besides Julia, Vaniity and Diamond are sunbathing from what I can see and Alina, Natassia and Elsa are playing some game in the pool. They'll be tied up for at least an hour!"

"I don't know. This isn't the mansion!" Venus replied.

"Don't worry. Follow my lead!" Simone said. "Here they come! Shhhh."

At that very moment, the back door opened and Alura walked in and then Heather. Each carrying a cooler box.

"Hello ladies!" Alura said. "We here for the ice and drinks."

"Hi Alura. Hi Heather. The bottles are on the counter. And the ice .... let's see .... oh yay! We'll have to help you with the ice." Simone said as she subtly winked at Venus.

"Hi." Heather replied. "It is getting hot out there! Whew!"

Alura headed for the fridge and as she turned the corner, she noticed that both Simone and Venus were totally nude. She quickly brought her hand to cover her eyes.

"Oops. I am terribly sorry. I didn't mean to ..." Alura said as she continued to cover her eyes. "Heather? They totally nude."

"That's okay. Remember what Julia said! Nude or topless! If not, you've got to do the dishes. Besides, I distinctly remember her saying that each house has great privacy!" Simone said. "Both of you are half way there already!"

"I don't know." Heather replied. "I've seen other women nude at runway shows but everyone's so busy, you don't have time to pay attention to who's nude and who's not. This is different. It's pleasure."

"Besides Venus is stroking her cock." Alura exclaimed. "Oh my God! It's huge!"

Alura couldn't keep her eyes of Venus' cock. A smile came over her face.

"Why don't we all go into the TV room, to explore possibilities!" Simone said as she smiled at Heather.

"Yay! Why don't we?" Venus said as she walked up to Alura. "I know you want to touch it! Go ahead! It doesn't spit unless I allow it to!"

Alura slowly reached out and softly touched Venus's cock. It was very hard.

"Oh my!" Alura exclaimed.

"You play with that and I'll play with these!" Venus said, excitedly, as she began fondling Alura's breasts.

"Come on." Simone said as she walked up to Heather and placed an arm around her waist. "Let's go to the TV room." Both women slowly walked to the TV room.

Venus quickly moved behind Alura. This caused Alura to release her grip on Alura's cock. Once behind Alura, Venus took Alura's right hand and placed it on her cock. Venus then an arm around Alura's waist and they both followed Simone and Heather into the TV room.

When Simone and Heather reached the TV room, Simone went straight for the love seat.

"Come on, Heather. Sit next to me." Simone asked as she patted the empty seat next to her.

"Okay." Heather said quietly as she headed towards Simone. Heather quietly sat down next to Simone and placed her hands on her lap.

Alura and Venus entered the TV room.

"Why don't you two take the couch? There's more room." Simone suggested.

"Sure." Venus said as she maneuvered Alura in that direction.

When they reached the couch, Venus sat down and positioned Alura in front of her.

Simone turned to Heather and said, "Let's watch, shall we?" Heather looked at Simone and nodded slowly.

"Turn and face me, please." Venus said. "Spread your legs a little wider." Alura did as she was told.

"A little wider." Venus asked Alura.

Alura spread her legs a little wider. Venus and Alura looked at each other. Venus placed both hands onto Alura's left thigh and began to massage it. She began slowly, working both the inside and outside of the thigh. Pretty soon, Venus only concentrated on Alura's inner thigh. Venus could feel that Alura was becoming relaxed.

"Please lie down." Venus said. "I don't want you fall down. You seem so relaxed."

"I do. It feels so good. Are you going to do my other side?" Alura asked.

"Absolutely!" Venus replied as she dropped her hands to her side. "Please lie down."

Venus grabbed a few throw cushions and placed it on the floor. Alura laid down and grabbed one cushion and placed it under her head and neck. Venus slid of the couch and knelt beside Alura. Venus started to work on Alura's other thigh.

While this was going on, Simone cozied up to Heather but placing her arm around Heather's neck and shoulders.

"Do you want to be next? Venus gives the best massages!" Simone said quietly as not to disturb Venus and Alura.

"Sure." Heather replied softly.

"Or do you want me to massage you? I'm pretty good myself." Simone added.

"Okay. You do it." Heather said as she continued to watch Venus massage her friend, Alura.

"Okay then. Please get on the floor and lie down beside your friend." Simone asked.

Heather gets off the love seat and proceeds to lie down next to Alura, facing each other. Alura hands her a throw cushion, which Heather promptly placed under her head and neck. Once Heather has settled into position, Simone gets off the love seat and sits by Heather.

"Ready?" Simone asked."

"I am." Heather replied.

"Close your eyes but not too tight and think of happy thoughts. You, too, Alura." Simone said. "You are in your happy place."

Both Alura and Heather close their eyes and smiles come across their faces slowly. Venus and Simone remove Alura's and Heather's bikini bottoms. Venus slides down towards Alura's feet and Simone slides up towards Heather's head. Both Venus and Simone smile at each other as they began massaging Alura and Heather, respectively.

Venus worked on Alura's feet and legs while Simone worked on Heather's neck and shoulders. Soft moans were heard. Again, both Venus and Simone smiled at one another.

Simone leaned in and whispered into Heather's ear, "I'm just going to straddle your face. Don't be alarmed." Heather just nodded.

Simone straddled Heather's face. She bent over and kissed the areas on either side of Heather's pussy. Simone then slowly lifted up, turned and looked at Heather. Heather didn't react. Her eyes was still closed but she had a bigger smile on her face. Simone bent down again and this time, she gave Heather's pussy a lick. A soft moan was heard. This time Simone stayed down and slowly began licking Heather's pussy. Slowly and softly at first.

Alura, hearing the soft moans, opened her eyes and turned her head toward the sound. She smiled and turned back.

"I want you to suck my cock." Venus said.

"Sure." Alura said. "Slide up."

Venus slid up as Alura shifted onto her side. Venus knelt in front of Alura. Alura gently grasped Venus's hard cock and guided it into her mouth. As Alura sucked Venus, Venus reached over and began fingering Alura.

Simone continued to eat out Heather. Heather, in response to being pleasured expertly, started to lick Simone's pussy.

"That's it! Good!" Simone said as she licked Heather's pussy a little harder. "Ohhh. Gooood!"

Both women, with their faces buried in each other's pussy, started to moan louder. Both squirmed rhythmically.

Meanwhile, Venus had her eyes closed as she enjoyed the attention her cock was receiving from Alura's mouth and tongue. The gentle thrusting of her cock into Alura's mouth slowly became a frenzied affair. But Alura knew when to back off as she started to taste Venus' pre-cum.

"Fuck me!" Alura said.

Alura laid back down while Venus quickly shuffled in between Alura's legs. She held Alura's legs apart as Alura reached down and guided Venus's cock into her pussy.

"Mmmmm." Alura said as the tip of Venus's cock penetrated her.

Slowly, Venus's cock entered Alura's pussy until Venus' balls hit Alura's ass.

"Ahhhh." Alura said. "Nice and deep! Just how I like it!"

Venus smiled as she started to pull out her cock slowly. Before the tip of her cock was exposed, Venus pushed it back in.

"Ohhhh." Alura sighed.

Meanwhile, Heather and Simone ate each other's pussy with frenzied enthusiasm. Their gyrations were in sync with each other. Simone had already given Heather an amazing orgasm. And now, it was Simone's turn.

"Mmmmmm! Ohhhhhhhh!" Simone moaned as her body started to stiffen and her leg started to twitch. "I'm cumming!"

On cue, Heather teased Simone's clit with her tongue. She sucked and licked Simone's little bud until she couldn't stand it anymore. Simone let out a loud yell to signal that she had cum.

"Oh shit! Oh my God! Oh shit!" Simone half-shouted. "Ohhhhhh!"

Simone slummed onto Heather. Their sweat drenched bodies on top of each other.

Both Simone and Heather turned their heads and saw that Venus was fucking Alura as Alura's moans started to increase in volume.

"Let's watch them!" Simone said, excitedly.

"Yup!" Heather replied.

Simone quickly scrambled off Heather and helped her onto the love seat. Heather and Simone made themselves comfortable for the rest of the live fuck show. They both watched intently.

"Hey! We have an audience." Venus said as she continued to fuck Alura, slowly but deliberately.

All Alura could do was to turn her head and give a half-hearted smile. She turned her head back and closed her eyes.

"So good!" Alura exclaimed. "Mmmmmmm."

Venus's thrusts became more intense and rapid. Perspiration streamed from her forehead and landed onto Alura's stomach.

"Holy shit! So good!" Alura moaned. "Fuck me hard!"

Alura didn't disappoint as she increased the pace of her thrusts.

"Come in me! Come in me!" Alura begged. "Come in me!"

As if one cue, Venus pushed her cock deep into Alura's pussy and stopped. She threw her head back and screamed. She pumped and pumped Alura's pussy with her seed.

"Ohhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh!" Venus moaned.

As she withdrew her cock from the flooded womb, Venus's cum slowly dripped out of Alura's pussy and onto the carpet.

"Holy shit! That's a lot of cum!" Heather exclaimed. Her eyes were wide open.

Alura reached down and scooped some cum up with her finger. She brought her finger to her mouth and licked it off. Venus laughed as she bent down and kissed Alura.

"Mmmmm." Venus said. "So, that's what I taste like!" Venus laughed.

Alura, Heather and Simone also laughed.

"Come on, ladies! Let's get the drinks out there! And pronto!" Simone exclaimed.

They all got up and headed for the kitchen. The cooler boxes were filled with ice and drinks. Alura grabbed a napkin and headed for the TV room.

"Where are you going?" Heather asked.

"To clean up Venus's mess!" Alura said with a smile.

They all laughed again.

"Okay! Hurry up!" Simone said.

Alura ran back into the TV room and wiped up the cum from the carpet. She then ran back into the kitchen and dumped the napkin into the garbage.

Alura and Venus picked up one cooler box while Simone and Heather picked up the other one. They all headed for the back door. Alura opened the door and they exited the house with the boxes. Heather closed the door behind them.

When they got to the pool, Vaniity, Julia and Diamond were now in the pool. Natassia, Elsa and Alina were now resting on the beach chairs.

"Here are the drinks!" Simone announced as she and Venus put the box down. Alura and Heather were a few metres behind them.

"Finally! What took you so long?" Julia asked with a grin as she swam over. "And how come Heather and Alura are totally nude?".

Vaniity and Diamond swam over as well.

Simone grinned back and said, "Long story." She winked at Alura and Heather. They nodded back.

"Gotcha!" Julia said as she winked at Simone. "Please pass me a beer!"

Simone took the lid of her cooler box and placed it beside the box.

"Beer. Beer. Ah! Here they are!" Simone said, excitedly, as she grabbed a beer and handed it to Julia. "Anyone else for beer?"

"Sure, why not. I usually don't but on a hot day like today, a beer is always good!" Natassia said as she raised her hand. "I'll be right there!" Natassia stood up and headed for the boxes. Alina and Elsa also did the same.

Alura and Heather finally reached the pool and put their box down. Heather reached down and remove the lid.

"Do you guys have water in there?" Vaniity asked.

"Yup!" Alura said.

"Two, please!" Vaniity said.

Alura grabbed two waters and gave them to Vaniity. She turned around and gave one to Diamond.

"Beer?" Simone said as Natassia, Alina and Elsa reached the boxes.

"Please!" Natassia said. Simone gave a bottle of beer to Natassia. Natassia turned and headed back to her beach chair.

"And you two? What would you like?" Simone asked Alina and Elsa.

"Any vodka coolers?" Elsa asked.

"Wildberry or watermelon?" Simone asked.

"One of each, please!" Elsa said.

Simone gave Elsa two coolers, one Wildberry and one watermelon.

"Thank you!" Elsa said as she gave the watermelon cooler to Alina.

"Thanks Simone and Elsa!" Alina said.

Both Alina and Elsa turned and headed back to their beach chairs.

"And you three? What would you like?" Simone asked.

"Don't worry, Simone! We took care of ourselves already." Alura replied as she took a slip out of her bottle. Venus and Heather did likewise.

"How can we help you?" Alura asked.

"How about a glass of wine? White." Simone said.

"Coming right up!" Alura replied as she poured Simone a glass of white wine.

Simone also noticed that Heather was drinking wine. She toasted Heather and Heather toasted back.

The lids of the cooler boxes were replaced. Simone, Venus, Heather and Alura all joined in the fun around the pool.

For the remainder of the afternoon, chatting, lounging, playing, sunbathing and of course, drinking were all on the agenda.

The ladies certainly had an amazing day so far. So, at about seven in the evening, as they were just lounging by the pool, Julia asked a question.

"Anyone hungry?"

"I can eat." Simone replied.

"I think we can all eat! Pussy that is!" Diamond added as she laughed.

"Don't forget about sausages!" Vaniity also added as she began rubbing her cock.

"Yay! I love those type of 'sausages'." Alura added.

"Ladies! I meant food!" Julia said as she smiled.

"Yay! I'll eat some of that as well!" Elsa said.

"We can order take-out. Chinese?" Julia asked.

"Sounds good. I haven't Chinese in a long time." Diamond replied.

"Are you sure?" Alina joked as she pointed to her pussy.

They all laughed.

"Come on, guys! Help me out! Food or fuck?" Julia asked.

"Let's fuck! We can always order food later!" Natassia said. "I haven't had sex yet!"

"Oh! You poor thing!" Vaniity replied. "Come here and I'll suck on your cock!"

Natassia stood up and headed for Vaniity. A cheer started up.

"Alright! Alright! Let's go in! It's starting to cool down." Julia said as she grinned. She was starting to feel horny as well. "No point catching a chill!"

All the women besides Natassia stood up. They then picked up and wrapped their bodies with their towels. Julia picked up one cooler box and dumped out the water. Diamond did likewise with the other cooler box. They all headed for the house.

"Alina? Please bring the boxes to the pool house when you head back. Thanks!" Julia asked.

"No problem, Julia!" Alina replied.

When they reached the house, Venus opened the back door and everyone filed into the kitchen. Venus closed the door behind her. The fridge was opened and bottles of water were taken out.

"To the TV room!" Julia said as she opened a drawer and removed a pad of paper and a pen. "I'll meet you all in there!" Julia headed for the front closet.

All the ladies took their bottles of water and headed to the TV room. Some sat of the couch, some on the love seat and the rest on the floor. They began to chat and laugh.

Julia entered the TV room, holding a pad of paper, a pen and a baseball hat.

"Okay. Let's sit in a circle on the floor." Julia asked.

The women already on the floor had to make room for the women on the couch and love seat. Once everyone was seated on the floor, Julia sat down. She gave everyone a piece of paper.

"When you get the pen, write your name on the paper and hang onto it for a sec." Julia instructed as she began writing her name on her piece of paper. The pen was passed from woman to woman until it came back to Julia.

"Everyone write their own name on the paper?" Julia asked. Everyone either said yes or nodded their heads.

"Good! Now, fold the paper twice." Julia asked as she folded the her piece of paper, demonstrating how the paper should be folded.

"Everyone's paper folded?" Julia asked the group. Everyone nodded their heads.

"I'm going to hold up this hat in the middle and you put your folded piece of paper into the hat." Julia instructed as she held the hat into the middle of the circle. Each one placed their paper into the hat.

grover10
grover10
79 Followers
12