A Chance Encounter Ch. 05

Story Info
Can Eric fight his instincts or will he go feral?
3.2k words
4.6
26k
33

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/25/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few miles down the road, Eric and his family were finishing up their own dinner. At one point, Eric looked up and thought he saw someone watching them through the window. But there was nothing there, and he brushed off the feeling. He was just being paranoid, no one would trudge out to the middle of nowhere just to spy on his family. Why would they? To get his mom's recipe for roasted chicken?

Eric's father brought him back into the conversation by asking how his day went. Mostly in regards to Cassie.

"Good. She's gonna apply for the spring semester."

"She's not already in school?"

"Uh no, her parents made her take a year off after high school. She's only a year younger than me."

"Huh, so why do you know why her parents wanted her to take the year off?"

"She said it was complicated, I didn't think it was any of my business to press." Eric shrugged, knowing the real explanation would raise eyebrows. Or result in his parents forbidding him to ever see Cassie again.

"I was thinking of having the Turners over for dinner sometime this week. Would that be alright Eric?" his mom asked.

"You don't have to ask my permission, go ahead. I already met her parents when I picked her up this morning, and they seemed nice enough."

"I don't suppose Cassie has an older sister... Ow, I was kidding alright! Sheesh." Jamie winced, Eric striking a blow to his arm. He hit Jamie harder than he intended to. Eric muttered an apology, also making a mental note that he had to be more careful with his newfound strength.

After dinner Eric went up to his bedroom. Unlike last night, his desire had since abated. Striping his clothing off, Eric examined his body. It was becoming a routine, checking his figure for new changes or developments. His cock was comfortably resting inside his furred sheath. Eric cupped his balls, enjoying how full they were.

"Full of wolf cum no doubt. I can't believe this is happening to me. Three days ago I was a normal human, now I'm turning into a werewolf. Insane." Eric thought, gently dropping his balls. He leaned in closer to the mirror to look at his teeth. His incisors were larger, thankfully not so big that people would stare at him. Eric ran his tongue over them, noting they were much sharper now. Perfect for tearing through meat, or flesh. The edges of his ears had a thin layer of fur, easily hidden with his hair. Eric admired his six pack, complete with a long trail of dark gray fur in the center of his stomach.

Eric climbed into bed naked, and wrapped himself in his sheets. The gentle fabric touching his crotch gave him goosebumps. Eric felt the hair on the back of his neck stand up. It kinda felt like there was more hair than there should be...

"I guess I have to let Cassie turn me, otherwise this is just going to progress until I'm a walking Bigfoot. If she's been able to keep it from her parents so can I. I could just transfer to another college. Cassie could come with me, if she wants to. Of course she would. She's mine..." Eric's trail of thought ended when he realized he thought of Cassie as his. Again, Eric found himself wondering how much of that was him, and how much was the wolf in him...

--------------------------------

"Good morning." Eric stood at the bottom of Cassie's driveway, ready to walk her back through the woods to where he'd left his car the previous night. Once she came into view, Eric saw she had a huge grin on her face. He caught her scent, and his instincts told him she'd had a very "relaxing" evening. Eric's pants felt a little tight, and he shifted his junk around so that his erection was less noticeable. It wasn't easy, with his bigger package.

"How are you doing, with the changes that is?" Cassie asked, having seen Eric struggling with his bulge.

"Uh, okay. Can we walk and talk, I think... I think I'm ready." Eric said. Cassie's eyes widened, and she quickly followed Eric into the woods. All the while wondering how incredible fucking another wolf would be. She got herself wet imagined Eric's transformation. His body doubling in size as his muscles grew, and his legs stretched. His fur coming in, and his cock taking on a completely canine shape.

"Cassie, you listening?" Eric asked. He wasn't blind, he could see she was getting pretty turned on. Cassie was jolted out of her fantasy, and she blushed, embarrassed she'd gotten so cared away.

"Sorry, what were you saying?" she asked.

"Well, I did a lot of thinking last night. Ya I can hide the changes I've got now from people. Might be a little weird if I ever have to go to the doctor's and disrobe, but whatever. I'm not sure when I want to, this week, this month, in time for the next full moon... Will I go into heat too?"

"As far as I know, males don't go into 'heat". They just respond to the female's scent. I did plenty of research my first month. I'm not going to force you into making the full change, but before the full moon would probably be best. That way you can develop some self control, er no offense." Cassie eyed Eric's pants tent.

"Right. Is there anything else I should know about? Silver bullets, eating raw meat...?"

"You've been watching too many movies. I did the silver test, nothing. As for the raw meat, I won't lie I've come across deer before and had the urge to eat one. And night when I was locked in our shed, I ate the ground beef kept in the deep freezer. Nothing happened, other than some stomach cramps when I turned back. I'd advise not to eat raw meat, but it won't kill you if you do." Cassie explained.

"Alright. And everything else is normal? You don't start barking at mailmen, or chasing tennis balls?"

"Again, stop watching so many movies. I'm in control of myself twenty four seven, except around the full moon. It's like werewolf PMS." Cassie said. Eric nodded and glanced at Cassie's sex. It was covered by her shorts and undoubtedly a pair of underwear. But Eric could still picture it dripping with fluid, throbbing in need of a cock. He had a cock, a very nice one at that. He could give her what she needed, and then they could...

"Earth to Eric, you in there?" Cassie waved a hand in front of his face. Eric blinked and almost ran into a tree. Cassie giggled, and helped him right himself.

"Shit, sorry. I, er, got a little distracted." Eric said.

"Believe me, I know. Tell you what, if you can keep it in your pants the rest of the day, I'll let you plow me all you want later tonight. Fur, fangs and all." Cassie pressed her breasts against Eric's arm, and then moved her crotch closer to his body so he could feel how hot she was.

"It's a deal." Eric said, clenching his fists as his erection strained some more in his pants. He felt Cassie's pussy expelling heat. He could smell her arousal. Eric did everything in his power to keep himself from pushing her to the ground and ravage her.

"This is not going to be easy." Eric thought, trudging along with a painful erection in his pants. Cassie had more self control, she didn't seem to be struggling as much as him. Granted she was still wet, but Cassie didn't seem to pay her arousal any mind. By the time they got to the parking lot, that sweet scent was barely noticeable. Meanwhile Eric's bulge had only gotten worse, as his mind wandered from placid thoughts to ones about mounting Cassie like an animal and fucking her.

Cassie offered to drive, seeing how uncomfortable Eric was. She knew it was a little cruel to put him through this, but it was necessary. She had to learn some self control, and so would Eric. After the attack, the only thing she wanted to do was lie in bed and play with herself. What kept her from doing just that? She was in a hospital bed with doctors and nurses checking on her every five minutes.

Eric and Cassie went their separate ways once they got to campus. She went back to the admissions office to do more paperwork, while Eric went off to his first class. But the longer he sat in that damn chair, the hornier he got. It was madness, here he was listening to a lecture (Eric couldn't even say what he was so distracted), with a massive boner. He didn't dare get up, knowing he was generously showing. He just had to wait until class was over. A few of his friends gave him bizarre looks, not doubt wondering why Eric looked like he was trying to keep from shitting his pants. That wasn't too far off, he was trying to keep from cumming in his pants.

"You feeling alright Mr. Peters?" the professor finally noticed Eric's awkward expression, and the way he was tightly crossing his legs.

"Um, yes sir. Just feeling a little... cramped." Eric said, not sure how else to explain his situation without making a fool out of himself.

"Do you need to exit the classroom? Or go to the health center?"

"No, no it's nothing like that. I'm just, uh, kinda claustrophobic?" Eric meant it to be a statement, it came out like a question. Thankfully the professor didn't think too much of it, and went back to the lesson. But for the rest of the class, everyone was taking a few minutes to stare at Eric, and try to make sense of his odd behavior.

Eric glanced at the clock and almost groaned out loud when he saw he still had an hour and a half left of his two hour class. He attempted to get erection under control. He did verb conjugations, went over multiplication tables, ran down the periodic table, even tried to recite the Gettysburg Address. Nothing seemed to work, so Eric attempted meditating. Clearing his mind of all thoughts, except that blasted boner. The throbbing deep in his shaft got worse and worse. Eric didn't know how much longer he'd be able to keep from getting naked, pulling his wolfish cock out and stroking its length. His body felt like it was on fire!

Once class finished, Eric remained seated until everyone else was gone, including his professor. He pretended to be working on something, and vehemently told his professor that he wasn't sick and that he just needed some place quiet to work. After he left, Eric stuffed his belongings into his backpack and stood up.

His erection tented out in front of him, clear as the nose on his face. He took his sweatshirt out of his backpack, and tied it around his waist in an effort to conceal at least some of his boner. The bathroom was only down the hall, he could do this. Eric had to waddle to the door, his balls swollen with seed. He felt his cock twitch with every step, the head already extended from his sheath.

"Just make a break for it. It's only five doors down, you can do this." Eric chanted. He slung his backpack over both shoulders, tightened the knot that was keeping his sweatshirt tied together, and opened the door. Then ran like his pants were on fire, and in a way they were. His balls were caught between his body and his pants, bouncing all over the place as Eric ran. Eric cursed, trying to adjust his balls while running so they didn't bruise his thighs.

Once he made it into the bathroom, he made sure no one else was inside, then grabbed the trash can. He propped it against the door and wall so that no one would be able to open it. Then threw his backpack on the sink counter, took off his pants, and then boxers.

"Oh fuck!" Eric said upon seeing his raging boner. His cock, fully extended to at least twelve inches, was completely canine now. The skin was a darker shade of pink, and shiny from all the pre cum. Eric's knot had swollen to the size of his testicles, which were also pretty big now. The pointed end of his cock stared up at him, clearing displaying his urethra. Thick dollops of pre dripped down to the tiled floor.

Eric went into one of the stalls and stood in front of the toilet, cock aimed at the bowl. Then he grasped his cock with both hands and started pumping. His body bucked as pleasure rushed over him. His tongue hung out of his mouth, rubbing against his sharp teeth. His balls dangled below, eager to release their seed. Eric started thrust in time with his pumps, effectively dry humping the air in front of him.

He heard a few people try to open the bathroom door to no avail. He didn't care, he was enjoying himself too much. Eric just needed to cum, that's all. Then he'd be able to finish the rest of his day, go back home and then claim his reward. Seeing Cassie in her wolf form again, with those big breasts, and that tight pussy of hers...

"Ahhhhaaa!" Eric exclaimed as his cum shot out into the toilet bowl. His balls pulled tight, and then released, at the same time releasing his spunk. It hit the water so hard he got splash back all over his sneakers. There was a large puddle of cum and water on his feet, not that Eric paid much attention to it. He was supporting himself on the back of the toilet, panting like an animal. His cock was still spitting out cum.

Eric didn't have anything to measure it with, but he guessed there was about half a cup of his baby batter. He never came so hard, or with so much before. He ripped off a healthy amount of toilet paper and began wiping his dick off. Once he was finished his cock retreated back into his sheath. He couldn't put his pants or boxers on without the waistband going around the middle of his length. Eric put a layer of toilet paper in between his sensitive organ and the elastic so as not to get himself aroused again. Then he tugged his pants back up and washed himself clean of any cum.

What he saw in mirror startled him, and confirmed that now he HAD to let Cassie change him. There was no other alternative. His ears were long and pointed, covered in gray fur. Eric held out his hands and saw short claws had broken through his nails. His palms had a thin layer of fur on them, and some part of him chuckled at the irony of him having hairy palms. The back's of his hands had fur too, darker gray fur that ran up his forearm. Eric's tongue felt larger, like it wasn't quite fitting inside his mouth. Eric touched a trail of hair on his jawline, feeling how soft it was. Then saw another line of fur running down his back, over his spine to his tailbone, which now protruded from his back. He pressed a finger to it, surprised at how sensitive it was.

Suddenly another change hit him, and Eric was forced to kick his sneakers off. In his haste, he lost his balance and landed squarely on his ass. Eric didn't have time to wince or grimace as His socks were bulging at the seams, exploding into lots of little pieces in second. More gray fur covered the top of hs foot, and was quickly spreading up Eric's calf. His face contorted into a grimace as his toes grew larger and larger still. There was a sickening snap, and Eric felt his bones moving under his skin. He held back the urge to puke, and looked down.

His big toe was being pulled back by some unforeseen force, a hooked claw forming at the tip as it moved. Eric found he could still move his new dew claw just like the rest of his toes. Well, he could move the claw, even retract it like a cat would be able to. The rest of Eric's toes grew similar sharp claws, and thick callouses that eventually became pads. His heel seemingly stretched backwards and away from the rest of his foot. When it was over, Eric stared completely dumbfounded at his new paws.

Tremors ran up his legs as Eric tried to stand. It felt so weird, Eric imagined this was how women felt when they wore heels. Except they weren't physically attached to their bodies. Steadying himself on the stall door, Eric took baby steps forward until he was able to walk. He was a couple of inches taller, but if he bent his knees enough he could get closer to his normal height.

"Great, just fucking great. Now what am I going to do?" he thought, still staring in disbelief at his newest change. Eric had to bend down avoid hitting his head on the doorframe of the stall. Looking at himself in the mirror, Eric realizing that Cassie had a point. He couldn't control himself, and this is what happened. He put his shoes on as best he could, concealing most of his paws.

But where his ankles should be, you could see fur and muscle. So Eric reluctantly undid his belt and let his pants sag down so they would cover his legs completely. Of course that left his tail partially exposed, but Eric didn't think anyone would really notice with his backpack on. He had to wear the sweatshirt, even though it was eighty some degrees outside. The hood was the only thing he had to conceal his pointed ears.

Shouldering his backpack, he took a step forward. Unfortunately, walking with paws wasn't made any easier with the sneakers on. Eric nearly face-planted on the ground managing to catch himself on the sink before his face met the grimy floor. He moved the trash can away from the door, and pushed the door open.

Eric shuffled along, using the wall for support when he lost his balance. People gave him a few odd looks, as expected, but mostly didn't pay him much attention. Eric was relieved to have a few seconds to rest in the elevator. He leaned against the cool metal surface, slumping a bit in exhaustion. He still had a ways to go before he reached his car.

"You can do this. Just get to the car, wait for Cassie and do... it." Eric avoided any thoughts of what he had to do in fear he'd get another erection. And he couldn't deal with a two foot tail and a muzzle on his own, let alone without someone calling the cops or government.