A Chance Encounter Ch. 07

Story Info
Do our werewolves get a happy ending?
4.4k words
4.72
33.3k
50

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/25/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Half an hour later, Eric was all set to spend the evening with Cassie. Jamie would cover for him, though at the expense of his dignity and fifty dollars. A small price to pay, the alternative was Eric showing up at their front door fur, fangs and all.

"So what now? You just bite me and that's it?" Eric asked later, sitting cross-legged on Cassie's bed.

"You're the first guy I've ever turned, so I'm inclined to say yes. I didn't actually turn until the next full moon, but I also wasn't bursting at the seams like you are. There's only one way to find out." Cassie said nervously. They both felt like a couple of teenagers, having their first kiss. Or even worse, having sex for the first time. Neither knew what the next step was. Eric was awkwardly looking around the room, every so often glancing at Cassie's chest. She'd changed into a more comfortable t-shirt that also revealed a lot of cleavage.

Eric had been starting to feel that ravenous desire awaken earlier in the afternoon. At first he assumed it was hunger. Until he saw Cassie's chest, then he knew it wasn't the kind of hunger that could be satisfied with food. Without pants on, he was much more conscious of his cock's movement. At the moment, only the pointed tip was exposed. Still, Eric knew he wouldn't be able to hold out forever. His tail rhythmically thumped against the bed as he fantasized about the night of passion he and his mate would share.

Cassie was getting all hot and bothered too. She could smell Eric's growing arousal, and she blatantly saw the head of his canine phallus was exposed for the world to see. She excused herself to go into the bathroom to "cool off". Cassie washed her face, taking deep breathes as she then dried it. She couldn't lose control now, not when Eric needed her. If they both gave in, her parents would most certainly come home to find two werewolves loudly copulating in her bedroom.

While she was in the bathroom collecting herself, Eric took the opportunity to adjust his position. His balls rubbed against the fabric of the bed sheets, the slick surface feeling so nice against his fur. His cock extended another inch. Eric cursed, and angrily jammed a finger against the head of his dick. The pain kept him from getting any harder, and Eric shoved his cock back into his furry sheath. Then crossed his legs tighter in a vain attempt to get his balls to stop shaking. He ended up squeezing them into releasing more hormones into his body, fueling his lust.

When Cassie emerged from the bathroom, Eric was sitting on her bed with the head of his cock fully exposed, and his balls slightly swollen. Partially from the punch, partially from his growing need. She could see Eric wasn't going to last much longer. Checking her clock, which read 1:22 PM, Cassie decided it was either now or never. Her parents wouldn't be home until at least six, that gave them about four and a half hours.

Keeping quiet, Cassie walked back to the bed. Eric was expecting her to just sit down, but instead Cassie leaned over and kissed him on the lips. His initial shock only lasted a few seconds. Then he happily returned the kiss. His long canine tongue slid inside Cassie's mouth, and she playfully nipped it. Eric bit her lip, and growled. His ears were flat, and his tail was going about a mile a minutes behind him. He was ready, he was so ready. Eric reached down, caressing the head of his prick with his soft pads. It felt so different, but so good.

Cassie pulled back for a moment, watching Eric stroke himself. She felt herself soak her underwear and shorts. Her nipples ached, hard and very noticeable through the thin fabric of her shirt. She was quick to remove her clothing, and soon Cassie was as naked as Eric. Feeling his fur press against her skin, it drove in wild. But she wanted more. She wanted her fur to rub against his. Have her claws dig into him, and vice versa. For the first time, Cassie was actually looking forward to the impending transformation.

"He'll be just like me. I can do whatever I want to him. Oh Christ, he's getting so big! It'll fit, it has to fit! I'll make it fit damn it!" Cassie thought, her wetness flowing faster and faster. Eric's phallus was indeed growing bigger and bigger as it sprung from his sheath. The head was dripping with pre, and the base of Eric's canine cock housed a huge knot. It was as big as his balls, probably four inches wide and three inches long. His entire cock was over a foot long, from the tip to the knot. His swollen balls strained his furred scrotum.

Eric was seeing stars, blood rushing to his genitals and effectively knocking the rest of his body into a numb state. All he could feel was his cock, throbbing over and over again. Pulsing with blood, hot and in need of an even hotter tunnel. All Eric could manage to do was gasp and moan. He hoped Cassie was ready, because whether she was or not Eric was taking her as his own.

A churning in his balls told Eric he was going to cum and he stretched his paws out. Cassie sensed his impending orgasm too, and engulfed as much of his cock as she could. She ran her tongue over the tip, causing Eric to release his load into her mouth. Cassie drank every last bit of cum, only a small amount escaping her lips and dripping onto Eric's lap.

"That was... wow." Eric breathed, as his cock finished spurting cum into Cassie's mouth. He shuddered as Cassie pulled off his semi-hard phallus and licked her lips.

"That was just the beginning." Cassie almost purred.

Eric watched in fascination as Cassie started to transform. He'd never seen the transformation before, and it was a HUGE turn on. Black and gray fur sprouted all over her body, which grew in size. There was a cracking sound that made Eric wince, as he saw Cassie's chest expanding. Her average-sized breasts tripled in size, to something more along the lines of a DD cup. Eric saw for the first time, that Cassie had more than one pair of breasts. Her lower breasts would be hidden beneath her thick fur, but while Cassie was still in the process of transforming Eric could see her other six breasts as easily as anything else.

He touched on with his paw, sending Cassie into a spiral. She arched her back, and felt pleasure radiate throughout her body from her chest. Her teats grew, nipples turning black and rather large. Eric pulled on the nipple he had in his paw, again making Cassie moan and start rocking back. Her wetness had soaked Eric's legs and paws, not that he cared or even noticed. His own body was on fire with growing desire. His she-wolf was almost ready, just a bit longer. She was rocking back and forth atop him, breasts bouncing as she did. Eric's cock slipped free of its sheath once again, and Cassie quickly started stroking it with her changing hands.

Sharp claws brushed against Eric's furred body, giving him goosebumps. He heard another crack, but couldn't see what changed. He reached around Cassie's changing body and gripped her furry butt. Then he felt a short tail tickling his hands. It shot out to its full three foot length. Eric's own tail was happily thumping against the bed. He was ready for the moment, so ready. Eric kissed Cassie's lips, noting how her face seemed to be different. Her nose was wet, kind of cold. And her mouth seemed longer, if that made sense. Eric wasn't totally aware of it, but Cassie's teeth had also changed into canines.

Once her hands and tail finished their transformation, the change spread to her lower body. Her toes curled, the nails cracking open to reveal sharp claws. her claws just barely pricking her growing pads. Leg muscles bulged and her heels stretched further from the rest of her foot. Eric felt something else changing, and his cock strained when he realized it was Cassie's sex. Despite the thick fur surrounding her pussy, Eric could still see that it was definitely getting larger by the second. What Eric couldn't see was that the general shape was changed to suit a wolf, a distinct Y. Her lips trembled, puffing out to let every male know she was in season. Her grinding got faster as the changes got more pleasurable. Her insides stretched, soon large enough to take Eric's massive canine prick.

"Almost..." Cassie breathed. Eric pulled her closer to him, all eight breasts rubbing against his torso and chest. Cassie moaned just as her face started changing. Her ears traveled from the sides of her head up to the top and eventually settled on the top of her head. Black, furred triangles that were flat against her head as her muzzle pushed forward. Her eyes snapped open, revealing golden eyes. Her face was covered in fur, and her nose turned black. Finally, her upper lip and nose morphed together and her skull finished pushing forward.

Cassie looked down at Eric, seeing he was very, VERY excited by her transformation. Her paws touched his, and the two felt a jolt of something in their bodies. Eric gave Cassie a submissive look, and thrusted his hips forward. His cock hit her inner thighs, telling her he was ready. But the polite thing to do was ask. Cassie pulled back and waited until Eric calmed down a bit. She didn't want them to rush the moment. It should last them all night.

"Now?" she asked softly. Eric could only bob his head, and prepared himself for what was to come.

"Now." he thought as Cassie leaned in. Her kisses strayed towards his neck, and then his shoulder. Eric yelped in pain when he felt Cassie's teeth sink into his flesh. Eric gripped his arm as a hot, almost burning sensation spread throughout his body. He could feel his body changing, every nerve was suddenly on fire.

His tail slowly slinked further and further from his body, eventually stopping just a few inches short of two feet. Fur blossomed on Eric's chest and tail, his existing fur becoming an undercoat amidst the layers of thicker fur. Lighter silver-gray hair coated the top layer. Giving Eric the traditional gray color scheme of a wolf's coat. His tail and ears were trimmed with black fur. Fur completely covered his face, as it started to slowly press forward into a full muzzle. Eric gritted his teeth and growled as his skull forced its way forward. His muscles were tense, and his lips and nose hurt so much.

Cassie waited until his muzzle was fully formed to kiss him. Eric felt electric jolts hit his legs, sparking them to grow. His body doubled in size, new more powerful muscles forming beneath his skin and fur. Eric sat up, forcing Cassie back down to the bed. She looked up at the big, ten foot werewolf hovering over her. Eric was panting, his tail twitching with excitement. The female gave him a submissive look and adjusted her position.

She turned around and lifted her tail out of the way to present herself. Eric leaned in, sniffing her moist sex. Cassie yipped as Eric started licking her. He had one hand holding her ass in place, the other busy pumping his canine prick. Cassie's clawed hands gripped the bed frame as Eric's nose dug deeper and deeper into her pussy. She could feel herself teetering on the edge of an orgasm. Eric's large tongue ran from the bottom of her pussy to the edge of her asshole. Cassie howled as she came, Eric's tongue lapping up much of the wetness. He licked his lips, and came as well, spunk shot all over the sheets.

It wasn't enough, he needed to be inside her. Eric released a long, needy howl and then slid forward. The pointed tip of his cock probed Cassie's lips. She immediately unclenched her muscles, opening herself up to him. Cassie's hands left the bed and started playing with her breasts. She felt her whiskers twitch as Eric slid the head of his cock inside. By the time it was completely inside, they were both lost in the heat. The wolf part of their brains took control.

Eric rammed himself into Cassie's snatch in one swift movement. Her mouth opened, no sound coming out as she was overwhelmed by the sheer size of Eric. His cock, now the proper size for a werewolf, filled her. Completely filled her, all the way to the end of her love tunnel. Cassie rubbed her stomach, feeling the outline of Eric's cock buried deep inside her womb. He was stretching her out, and that was without his knot inside.

As he began thrusting, the two started panting and yipping in pleasure. Their sounds very animalistic, as the two slipped further from human. Eric's balls slapped against Cassie's lips and ass, making a very loud wet smacking song each time. His paws were placed on her hips, pulling her back as he pushed forward. Every pump shook Cassie's body, her breasts waving around madly beneath her. She could barely keep up with Eric's quick pounding.

All too soon, Eric pushed inside once more before his cock finally exploded with cum. His balls pulled tight, squeezing cum out and into his urethra, which was then shot into Cassie. Their howls were even louder than before, as Cassie felt her muscles clench around Eric's length. His baby batter was sucked up, lost inside the warm tunnel. His knot swelled larger and larger, effectively tying the two together for the duration of the next hour.

Totally spent, Eric collapsed on top of Cassie, who in turn collapsed to the bed. The sheets were wet and musty from their love making, in addition to being covered in shaded fur. But the two wolves lying on top of the sweating, smelly mess didn't care. They slept together, basking in the afterglow, waiting until Eric's knot deflated so they could have round 2.

---------------

Eric woke up several hours later, feeling extremely exhausted. He wasn't sure what it was, but he felt kinda of different. Bigger, and why did it feel like part of his body was inside a...

"Fuck. We did it, look at me!" Eric said to himself, marveling at his completely transformed body. His werewolf self was huge, built like a body builder. Only more proportional and it didn't look like he had cantaloupes stuffed into his arms. Eric caught his reflection in the window, seeing his gray fur covered face and muzzle. He experimental tried moving his ears, and managed to get them to flatten themselves.

"Cool, this is so freaking cool! Why had I not wanted this before? This is... oooooh my god I'm still inside her!" Eric looked down at the exact moment his cock started twitching. He was indeed still buried deep inside Cassie's vagina. At the moment she was trapped in dreamland, her tail idly moving every so often. It tickled Eric's cock, and he knew it wouldn't be long until he had another boner.

Eric exhibited some self control, pulling out before anything could happen. He thought of tedious activities, cleaning his room, mowing the lawn, grocery shopping with his mom. That did the trick, and his cock remained inside his sheath. Cassie awoke when Eric pulled out. The huge phallus that had been inside her was suddenly gone, the knot as well. And her first instinct was to get it back inside.

"Uh... Eric?" Cassie sat up, equally tired from their intense fucking. She rubbed her sore breasts, as she'd gotten pretty rough with herself closer to her climax. Her nipples hurt from being pulled, twisted, and pinched by claws hands. Her lower breasts ached from being repeatedly rubbed against the fabric of her sheets. But the pain was worth the incredible afterglow.

"You alright?" Eric moved closer to his companion, putting a paw-hand on her shoulder.

"I think so. It's just... I haven't been taken for a ride like that in a long time." Cassie said. She leaned against Eric, enjoying his warmth and scent. Now that they'd both gotten some of the desire out of their systems, Cassie found Eric's scent was much more enjoyable. In a different way than when he was aroused, he smelled familiar and safe. Cassie nuzzled closer when Eric started petting the fur on her back. Her black fur was a stark contrast to his lighter gray fur. Eric ran his thick fingers through Cassie's coat, admiring how soft her fur was compared to his much denser coat.

"So, I take it you're okay with how things turned out?" Cassie asked.

"And then some. Should I be able to just turn back to normal now? Or do I have to wait a couple of hours?" Eric asked.

"Mmm, I don't know. After my first time I woke up back in my normal body. But then I'd spent the entire night transformed so you can't really judge by my experience. Personally I'd like you to stay this way as long as you can. It's been so long since I had anyone to cuddle with."

Eric smiled, and brought Cassie down against the bed with him. He stared at her eyes, those deep golden eyes. Their black, wet noses touched and they giggled. Eric licked Cassie's cheek as a sort of kiss. He wasn't sure how to go about kissing with a snout. Cassie was more than happy to show him, and she pulled Eric closer. Her tongue slipped inside his mouth, and then Eric did the same. The two ran each other's tongue over their own, as a sort of werewolf version of French kissing.

"I... I love..." Eric stopped himself as soon as he realized what he was about to say. It was too soon for that kind of talk! They'd only met three nights ago! What was he thinking? How could he be so...

"I love you too." Cassie said, locking her eyes with Eric's again. She didn't understand the feelings inside her, but she knew what they were. And one of them was undoubtedly love, all of it directed at Eric. His face lit up when Cassie spoke, and he pulled her in for a tighter more intimate kiss.

Her breasts rubbed against his chest. Nipples were soon teasing back to an erect state, wetness pooling in Cassie's slit. Eric's cock poked its head out of his sheath, eager to resume activities. Eric slipped a hand down and he pressed his finger against Cassie's pussy. He struck gold (so to speak), as his finger made contact with her clit. She moaned as Eric was literally pushing her pleasure button. Her thighs were slick with juice as his pushing motions became more urgent, and harder. Eric's cock was erect, and he prepared to cum. Stroking his shaft, kneading his knot as he got closer and closer.

"I'm... I'm going to cum." he said, his balls tensing in their sack.

"Yes! YES!!" Cassie shouted as her clit swelled. Eric pressed once more before Cassie came. Eric's own cock then shot its seed all over Cassie's body. Cum drenched the fur on her stomach and then her thighs. It mingled with her own womanly fluids. The smell hit both of them, and they jumped into another tight embrace.

The two continued this seemingly endless cycle of passion. Eric's cock was constantly erect, Cassie's pussy soaking wet. They did everything, and anything they could to satisfy their hunger for each other. Eric took Cassie from behind more often than not, but a few times he rode her in the traditional missionary position. A few more times Cassie mounted him, and rode Eric's cock as she had during their first encounter. Then, wanting to try something different, Eric slipped his hard rocket into Cassie's ass. His cock stretched her anus further than she thought was possible. She'd never tried anal before, and now understood why so many of her ex-boyfriends had wanted her to.

While it wasn't as good as vaginal sex, Cassie was experiencing pleasure she'd never felt before. Her tail was held high so Eric would fuck her ass, and finger her slit. His paws pressed against her clit and swollen lips. Cum dripped out of her slit, and Eric's cum was sent into her ass. When they were done Cassie was leaking from both orifices. Her pussy was hot and puffy from repeated poundings, while her ass was now a gaping hole. Eric's three inch thick cock, maybe bigger than that, had opened her up so wide Cassie felt like she could take anything.

"You were amazing Eric." she murmured as they rested.

"You were too. God, why does this feel so incredible? It was never this good with my other girlfriends." Eric said.

"I don't know. But I'm glad I'm the best fuck you've had." Cassie rolled over onto Eric, so that her breasts dangled overhead. No quite ready for another go, Eric leg them dangle and asked Cassie another question.

12