A Chance Meeting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her thoughts drifted back to Chase Hardin and the previous evening. She hoped he would call her soon. She couldn't quit thinking of him. She was having a hard time focusing on the tasks at hand. Lucky for her it didn't take a lot of concentration to muck out a stall.

Chase was having a difficult time that day too. His thoughts wandered back to the first kiss on the porch, her back against the railing. He didn't even remember checking the fences in the lower pastures, he was so distracted by thoughts of her. He pulled her card from his wallet, he started to call her. Unsure of her reaction, he put the card up. He'd call her when he stopped for lunch.

Chase dialed her cell number. He heard her answer and almost couldn't say hello. He managed to get the word out, but it sounded odd, strained. Nora replied "Hi, I was hoping you'd call, I didn't have your number." What she was really focused on was how good his voice sounded in her ear. She was instantly reminded of the evening they had shared. They talked idly about nothing in particular. Nora finally cut in "I was wondering if you would like to have dinner at my place tomorrow night?"

Chase didn't want to seem too eager, "Yeah, tomorrow should work out fine. Can I bring anything?"

"Sure, bring your favorite beverage. Be there at 8:00 sharp!"

"Yes ma'am you have a deal, but you're awfully pushy."

She laughed lightly, "guess I am, sorry, just don't forget the drinks."

They said their goodbyes and hung up, each continuing to think of the other long after their brief conversation had ended.

At 8 o'clock sharp, Chase was crossing the porch to Nora's ranch house. Herbert had built this sturdy home many years earlier. It was a long low brick house, resembling the western style ranch houses. A stark contrast to the two-story Victorian style home that Chase lived in. He was about to knock when he heard her call from the kitchen "Come on in." Chase did, removing his hat and laying on the entry table as he crossed into the kitchen. It smelled wonderful, a mix of rosemary and lemon teased at his senses. "Wow, something smells really good, what's for dinner?"

Nora smiled, thinking to herself, "Its desert I'm more interested in." To him she responded, " rosemary chicken, green beans in garlic wine sauce and whipped mashed potatoes. I hope you like it."

"No worries there, if it tastes half as good as it smells I will be a happy man." He answered with a grin. "I hope you like the wine, it's a Moscato from one of the local wineries."

"Sounds interesting, the glasses are on the far counter , make yourself at home." She replied.

Just then her breath caught in her throat, causing her to look down quickly. She could feel her face turning slightly red. She could not stop thinking of skipping dinner and going straight to her bed.

Chase pretended he didn't notice her silence and red face. He was pretty sure they were thinking similar thoughts. He poured two glasses of the sweet white wine and took one to Nora. Asking if he could help with anything, and she put him to work setting the table.

The dinner was incredible. They ate seated side by side at the large table that looked over the mare pasture. Chase turned his chair slightly so he could watch her more clearly, all the while pretending to be watching the horses as they grazed calmly in the pasture. They talked easily of the ranch he had worked at in Montana, and his family. He listened closely when she told of her studies in equine sciences and the dreams she'd had as a young girl of running this ranch with her grandfather.

She shifted her chair slightly, moving closer to him. He reached out and took her hand in his, bringing it to his chest, he drew her in. She looked up at him with eyes that spoke volumes. She wanted him as bad as he wanted her. He could see that now. He leaned in to kiss her, taking his time. He could still taste the flavors of rosemary and wine on her lips. Chase stood, bringing her with him as he did. He continued to kiss her, as hungry for her as she was for him. Her arms instinctively went around his neck, pulling him tight against her body. Her breasts pressed against his chest, both of them panting with need. She could feel his cock as it grew harder against her stomach. She wanted him bad! She wanted to feel his skin against hers. She pulled back, leaning her forehead against his chest, waiting for her breathing to even out so she could speak. Chase too was struggling to breathe normally.

She stepped back and took him by the hand, drawing him with her. She led him through the dining room and living room, into the hallway that led to the master bedroom. She led him straight to the king sized bed, neither holding back their desires. She paused long enough to kick her shoes off at the foot of the bed, before turning and beginning to unbutton his shirt. Nora reached her hands out and lightly touched his ribs. Her delicate touch caused him to suck in a sharp breath. Rubbing her open palms against his ribs, she pushed her hands around him towards his back, reveling in the way his skin felt under her touch. Kissing him feverishly, she brought her hands up to his shoulder blades and back down his ribs again. Bringing her hand up the front of his chest, she lightly brushed them across his nipples. They were already hard from her slight touch. She ran her hands to the front of his shoulders and pushed his shirt off, her fingers seeming to sear his skin everywhere they caressed. His shirt dropped to the floor and she leaned forward, touching his chest with her lips, tracing the kiss with her tongue immediately afterwards. She nipped lightly at his skin as she crossed his chest, exploring as she went. Her hands traced his ribs and waist as she moved her mouth from one tight nipple to the other. Her hands slid down, to his waistband and began fumbling for the snap on his jeans. She managed to get it undone without too much effort. Sliding her hands under his jeans, she continued to kiss his chest and ribs, slowing moving lower.

Chase was breathing rapidly, his hands around her waist slid upward under her shirt as she moved lower. As she lowered her self to her knees, he pulled her shirt off over her head, watching the way her light brown hair spilled over her bare shoulders. She kissed him just above the waistband of his underwear, causing him to draw a ragged breath. She slid his jeans from his hips, taking his underwear with them. She could hear his breath coming in short puffs. She kissed her way down first one thigh then the other, her hands wrapped around his thighs, stroking closer and closer to his fully erect cock. Teasing and stroking him with her tongue and her breath. She brought her hands around to the tops of his thighs. Looking up, directly into his eyes, she took his cock in one hand. Her breath caught in her throat, she wanted this as bad as she wanted him inside her. She continued to look into his eyes as she stuck her tongue out and ran it over his swollen head. He closed his eyes his body shuddered slightly, with a low groan. His hands sought her soft hair, pulling her closer to him. She lowered her gaze and breathed lightly over his head, now wet from her tongue. He groaned again, enjoying the teasing tantalizing sensations she was causing. Her free hand slid slowly up his thigh, to come to rest just under his balls. A breath later, she took the head of his cock in her mouth, at the same time, she reached to stroke his balls. "Oh God," he groaned aloud through clenched teeth. It was all he could do not to cum at the first touch of her mouth. She circled his head with her tongue while holding it in her mouth. Slowly drawing back, she ran her tongue across the underside of his head as she pulled away. She looked up at him, he gazed back at her, his eyes dark with passion. She took his cock in her mouth as deeply as she could in one move, still making eye contact. Lowering her gaze she began bobbing her head up and down, one hand wrapped around the base, the other stroking his balls. She moaned softly, the vibrations caused him to tighten his grip on her hair. She gripped his shaft firmly with one hand and ran the tip of her tongue up the underside of his shaft, to the tender skin where his head and shaft joined, pressing slightly harder she rubbed him with her tongue. She continued to move her tongue up and down the most sensitive part of him. Her lips sealed around his shaft, her warm wet mouth felt so welcoming to him. She moaned against his cock which filled her mouth completely, she could hardly breathe. Nora's panties were soaking wet from her efforts, her body hummed with anticipation and need. Chase struggled to keep from cumming in her mouth, he wanted, no needed release, but he had to taste her, now. He managed to grind out one word, "stop!" Roughly he pulled her to stand in front of him, leaning down to kiss her artful mouth. He crushed her to him, the urgency in both of them leading them on. She matched his almost savage kiss, stroke for stroke, breath for breath. He turned her back to the bed and pushed her onto it, following her down to the soft mattress.

He pressed her onto the bed with his whole body. She loved the feel of his body stretched over hers and his cock against her hip. Chase wanted to plunge into her soft folds, the only thing holding him back now was her jeans. He deftly unbuttoned her jeans with one hand and pushed them over her hips and down her legs. Nora kicked them off when they reached her calves and pulled his naked body against hers. She gasped aloud at the feel of his warm smooth skin against her heated body. He moved his free hand down to her breast, and cupped it in the palm of his hand. Her nipple tightened against his palm, her back arched involuntarily pressing her breast more firmly against his hand. Chase was caught up in how soft and warm and welcoming this woman felt beneath him. Stroking and circling her breast with his fingers, he kissed his way down her neck. Flicking her nipple with his tongue, it hardened even more. He sucked it into his mouth, lightly running his tongue over the tight little bud. Nora moaned in pleasure. Chase moved to her other breast, paying equal attention to it as he did the first. He slowly teasingly kissed his way down her stomach to her hip. Nipping lightly and kissing as he went. He sucked lightly at the crease where her leg and body met, causing her to squirm with need and pleasure. He paused to gaze at her closely shaven pussy, glistening with her juices. He ran his tongue across her clit. Nora responded by lifting her hips to him, gasping softly. He licked her pussy lips from bottom to top, savoring the wetness, and the flavor of her. He groaned lightly against her, causing her to writhe in ecstasy. He drove his tongue deep inside her, thrusting firmly. Nora grabbed a handful of Chase's hair and pulled him against her. He stroked her faster and firmer with just his tongue for a few more strokes, before pausing to suck her swollen clit. Chase rolled his tongue over it, bringing a whole new level of sensation to her. She could hardly breathe, her pussy already slick with her juices became even wetter, she could feel the sensations building in her center. Chase used his fingers to rub her clit, and dipped his tongue deep inside her again. Nora moaned, her hips rising off the bed, she pushed herself closer to his mouth, wanted his tongue deep inside her. He slid one finger inside her, stroking her warm wet velvety walls. She gasped aloud, a whole new onslaught of sensation gripped her. She bucked her hips, unable to keep from responding to his stroking. Chase licked and teased her clit and continued to move his fingers deftly inside her warm greedy pussy. Her juices flowed like a waterfall, running down to cover her tight ass hole. He could feel her begin to quiver, feel her walls tighten on his fingers. Nora was going to cum in his mouth. Chase moved his other hand lower to cover one ass cheek. She moaned again, this time followed by a loud gasp. He moved his hand lower and slid one finger inside her ass hole. She nearly screamed in pleasure and surprise. Her hips moved uncontrollably pressing her wet pussy against his mouth and hands. Her pussy walls flooded his mouth with her essence as she convulsed wildly and came against his mouth. He licked at her flowing juices, drinking them in as she was consumed by wave after wave of her orgasm. He stilled his fingers, letting them rest inside her pussy and ass, waiting for her to come back from her wild ride.

Chase pulled himself off of her, crawling up the bed, his body directly above hers. She looked between their bodies to admire his engorged fully erect cock, remembering the feel of it in her mouth. She bent one knee, moving her leg to the side to allow him to settle between her legs. One arm snaking around his waist, her other reached between them and guided him into her warm wanting pussy. Her hand still wrapped firmly around his shaft as he pushed into her. She continued to grip him for a couple of strokes, enjoying the feel of his swollen head as it just pushed inside her. She could feel him warm and rigid in her hand, his smooth soft skin sliding over the rigid form below. She began to release his cock, slowly one finger at a time, allowing him to penetrate her wet pussy a little deeper with the release of each one. Until she couldn't resist any longer, removing her hand, he groaned and pulled back the full length of his cock, only to plunge into her again, burying himself fully in her warm velvety wetness. She raised her hips to meet his next stroke, driving him deeper into her as she did. They found a rhythm and rode out their passion with him pounding into the beautiful woman. Just before he was going to cum inside her, Nora pushed on his shoulder and said " I wanna ride you! Roll over." Chase rolled easily, pulling her with him, and managing to keep the warm wetness of her speared on his rock hard cock. Nora drew her legs up beside his hips on the bed, leaning low over his body, she allowed her breasts to graze the smooth skin of his chest. Rocking back, she shifted the angle of her pelvis over him, pushing the head of his cock firmly against her g spot. Leaning further back, Chase reached forward and used his thumb to stroke her clit. Once again the overwhelming need for release tugged at her. Chase spoke aloud, " Cum on me Nora, ride me!" She could not hold back any longer as wave after wave of tremors began to build in her core and grow in intensity as she rode him. Each movement sent delicious fluttering sensations through her entire being. Chase couldn't hold back any longer, the feel of her pussy walls quivering over his shaft made him cum hard. His body convulsed, his hands on her hips allowed him to push deep inside her as he released his sperm. She rode him until his body stopped pumping her full of cum. She leaned forward, resting her head on her shoulder. His cock still inside of her now satisfied pussy, she rested on top of him. As their breathing returned to normal, Chase wrapped his arms around Nora. She moaned lightly and fell asleep in his arms.

She slept deeply for a long time, rested on top of his warm muscular body. Chase had fallen asleep shortly after her, enjoying the feel of her soft body against his and the even sound of her breathing. She shifted on top of him, realizing that she had fallen asleep. She moved, her legs cramping from the awkward position she had slept in. As she tried to pull away from him, he reached out, eyes still closed and pulled her with him as he rolled onto his side. Positioning her body against his. They drifted back to sleep. Each comforted by the presence of the other one.

12