A Chance Meeting

Story Info
She bumps into an old acquaintance.
1.5k words
3.73
78.5k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JD111
JD111
3 Followers

'Sarah?'

She seemed immediately taken aback by the person saying hello to her. I had no idea why. He was tall and well built, probably a few years older than her, making him possibly in his late twenties.

'Oh, errr hi Shaun,' she said, her voice was at least 2 octaves higher than I'd ever heard it. The usual confident poise was gone immediately. She sounded younger and somehow smaller. The guy, 'Shaun,' sat down next to her without invitation. We had been sitting opposite each other, as we always did on the train home from work. Sarah was wearing her usual office attire; a black, knee length skirt, stockings and a white shirt that clung well to her small chest. 'So how have you been?' he asked. He must have noticed her discomfort. You could almost taste it in the air. She shifted away from him in her chair, but his demeanour gave her no choice but to answer the question.

'Umm, ok thanks,' her voice quavered on the last syllable.

'It's been a long time,' he said, offering no acknowledgement to me, her boyfriend, sitting directly opposite. 'I haven't seen you since. . .' he trailed off deliberately. His eyes were fixed on her, as though he were drinking her in, or picturing her in some other setting. 'So aren't you going to ask how I am, Sarah?'

She looked up. I was starting to get worried. She was obviously distressed by his presence, but my confident, outspoken girlfriend would normally tell the guy where to go if she wasn't happy. 'How are you Shaun?' she asked in a flat, monosyllabic tone. She had turned herself towards him now, obvious accepting that he wasn't going anywhere. Who was this guy?

'I'm great Sarah! You're looking pretty good yourself. Let's get a look at you.' he said, brushing her hair away from her face. I couldn't believe the way he was talking to my girlfriend, with me sitting right there. I felt powerless to do anything about it though, as though a strange paralysis had come over me and all I could do was watch the events unfold in front of me. 'You look just as good as the last time I saw you. You do remember that, don't you Sarah?' he said with a smirk.

Her eyes flashed with anger. 'Yes I remember!' she spat. 'I can't believe you're smiling about it. How dare you bring that up?'

'Hey, calm down gorgeous.' He said, putting a hand on her shoulder. 'I'm just reminiscing, it's a good memory. Don't tell me you don't think about it. I know that you do.'

'Shaun you raped me!' she rasped.

The bottom dropped out of my stomach.

When I first met Sarah it was months before she was comfortable enough to allow me to get close to her physically. She explained once we had been together a while, that she had been sexually assaulted as a teenager, that it had made her nervous around men and that she had never gotten over it. We'd never spoken about it in much detail, but I tried to be understanding and was always gentle in bed with her. She also told me that she had never had an orgasm because of the experience, and that this was common for rape victims. I tried constantly through our three year relationship to make her come, however she would always stop me when the sensation became too much for her, never letting herself reach climax. I couldn't believe that she would sit and talk civilly with the source of her torment.

'Oh Sarah,' he grinned at her and moved the hand on her shoulder, gently stroking the cotton covered flesh. 'Rape is such a strong word. The way I remember it, we had both had a little to drink, we were young and we got a little bit carried away with ourselves. Doesn't that sound right to you?'

'No Shaun!' she said, her voice rising slightly, although not enough for other train passengers to hear 'You held me down, I asked you to stop and you wouldn't.' She was getting braver now, finding her voice again. She had just been shocked to see the guy again.

'Hmm and what happened after that Sarah?' he asked, that maddeningly smug grin still on his lips.

'I. . .I'

'Because I remember quite clearly,' his hand had slipped off her shoulder, and was now stroking her upper arm in a way that I wasn't happy about at all. Still though, I was paralysed. 'You certainly weren't asking me to stop a few minutes later, were you gorgeous?' Sarah couldn't speak. Couldn't respond. Her shining eyes flitted to mine for a split second, then down, then back to his. 'Quite the opposite in fact!' He didn't elaborate, but again his hand slipped down her body, resting on her knee.

Surely she would swipe the hand away? She would tell him that he was speaking nonsense, and she would ask me to come and sit somewhere else with her? She didn't move from her seat though. Placing his hand on her stocking-clad knee seemed to have broken what little resistance my girlfriend was offering. She opened her legs as his hand stroked up and down, stopping around mid thigh then tracing back down. She shuddered.

'There's a good girl,' he chided. 'I remember exactly how responsive you were last time I touched you too. It's like you just can't help yourself.'

'No, please,' Sarah moaned, her voice barely audible, and not very convincing.

'You see,' he said in a lecturing tone 'I found this last time we were together, my hot little Sarah. Your words say one thing, but your body is telling a totally different story. Look at your little nipples standing up. I was never really a fan of flat-chested little girls like you, but those things are just begging to be touched. I'll bet you're picturing me holding you down, penetrating you and fucking your brains out aren't you Sarah? I bet you're soaking wet just listening to my voice.' He was talking in a hushed tone directly into her ear now, hand stroking roughly up and down the inside of her thigh. My beautiful, petite girlfriend was breathing raggedly and visibly shaking. Tears were in her eyes yet she showed absolutely no sign of resisting him. In fact her legs had been spreading further and further apart as he spoke. 'No answer? Let's let your body do the talking for us shall we?' The hand slipped under her skirt, and his eyes lit up immediately. I knew what he had found. He brought his hand up in front of her face, two fingers visibly glistening. 'What's this Sarah?' he asked 'Why is this all over my hand? All over your little pussy, even through your underwear?' Sarah let out a little sob, but said nothing. The tears that had been welling in her eyes were now streaming down her face.

'Answer me Sarah. Why is your hot little pussy getting wet for me?'

'Buh-buh because. . .' she choked out between her sobs and her ragged, aroused breathing

'Buh-buh because you're a little slut, isn't that right? You loved me taking you last time, and you would love it again right now wouldn't you? Your beautiful little body is telling me everything I need to know Sarah. You're practically doing the splits to let my hand higher, you're breathing like you've just run a marathon, and most importantly,' he said, sliding his hand underneath her black skirt again, but keeping it there this time, 'your little cunt is soaked and wide open for me.'

He turned his body further towards her and brought his other hand up into her long, chestnut coloured hair. He grabbed a handful of it and yanked her neck back as he began to move the hand between her legs.

Sarah let out a guttural moan, the likes of which I had never heard her make before. He kept up the stream of filth in her ear. 'Yeah, you made noises just like that last time I saw you. Last time I had my cock deep in this wet little hole, don't you remember?'

'Yes,'

'You loved that didn't you Sarah? You loved having me deep inside you.'

'Uhh, yes,' Her eyes had glazed over completely now, she was barely aware of her surroundings at all. Virtually every breath came out of her as a soft, keening sigh, punctuated by the guttural noises that were so unfamiliar to me.

'Look me in the eyes and tell me you loved it,' 'I, uhhh, I, uhhhh,' she could barely get the words out. 'I loved your cock inside me. Uhhhhhhhhh,'

Her legs jerked together, spasming around his gyrating hand, holding it in place. Her eyes rolled back in her head as she let out a deep cry of climax.

'Good girl. You did that last time too, didn't you. Made yourself a little mess. It looks like you've pissed yourself you silly slut,' he said, bringing his hand out and wiping the glistening fluid on her face. 'Come on, up we get. This is my stop.'

He dragged her up on unsteady legs and she walked away willingly. The last thing I saw, which I can remember to this day, was the wet patch on the front of her skirt, and the clear fluid running down her leg.

They left me sitting alone as they got off the train together.

JD111
JD111
3 Followers