A Chance Meeting

Story Info
Meeting her lover and his friend.
1.8k words
35.1k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the sequel to "The Darkroom".

There were no words to do justice to her preoccupation. She would lose herself in the memory of her encounter, the world of academia around her dissolving into a passionate darkness. Her eyes would grow glassy at dinners with her friends, promptings of "Ciara? Houston, we have lost Ciara!" jolting her back to the conversations. Her classes were automatic, routines of writing and studying that she accomplished without the benefit of conscious attention. She was a wreck.

And yet she was so enraptured that she barely noticed. Her mind lingered on the sound of his breathing over her shoulder, her body electrified at the memory of his touch. She trembled as he entered her in memory, his thrusts endlessly repeated in the confines of her imagination. She told no one of her time in the darkroom, how exhilarating it had been to let a strange man fuck her. Surely no one had the context to understand what she felt.

**********************

Slipping on her bathrobe after a long shower, she luxuriated in the sensation of terry cloth against skin. She met her own eyes in the mirror, a tiny smile playing about the corners of her lips. She liked the way she looked, her long black hair tousled and damp, her green eyes intense and aware. She was comfortable with herself in a manner that belied her twenty years.

She very nearly brained a tall, well-built young man with the bathroom door as she exited, lost as ever in her thoughts. He jumped back, chuckling softly.

And then their eyes met, and they both knew what the other also knew... "It's you." Time froze.

She swept her eyes over him, taking him in. He was undeniably handsome, and he held himself with a quiet confidence that mirrored hers, but it was his eyes that were positively enrapturing. They were a brown so dark that it bordered on black, and though they were as wide as saucers there was no fear in them.

Saying not a word, she memorized his features and turned around, her movement smooth but her hands shaking. She walked purposefully back to her room, closing the door behind her and leaning against it for a long time.

**********************

His name was Simon. He lived alone two floors above her. She mulled this over as she placed the student photo directory back on the shelf over her desk. How many minutes had she stared at his image, her hair drying as it fell about her shoulders? How could she have missed meeting this man with the piercing eyes before now?

She felt the reverie of the past weeks slip from her. Taking a sheet of paper, she wrote a note in neat script.

I will be on the top floor of the library at 6:00 tonight. If you need a signal to recognize me, I will be wearing a blue dress. –Ciara

She had his room number. Excitement pulsed through her as she folded the note and rose to dress for her day of classes.

**********************

Night was falling as she leaned against the balcony, her hair blowing out before her. The breeze had turned cool and a shiver went through her body. Today had taken an eternity to pass. She was outwardly calm and collected, but inside she buzzed with excitement.

She had changed into an elegant dress before walking to the library. The fabric caressed her, hugging her curves like a lover. Looking like this made her feel seductive, dangerous, and excited.

Presently Simon came and stood beside her. And as their eyes met again, she smiled.

"I'm glad you came," she said, calm and confident.

He smiled back, is face glowing. She drank him in: his body, encased in a gray sweater and black pants, was beautifully formed. He had an air of intensity about him that captivated her, drew her to him. Without realizing it, she took his hand and pulled him closer to her.

"Thank you for earlier," she whispered, her ear pressed against his chest. He embraced her gently.

"I haven't thought of anything else since then," he murmured. She closed her eyes, and when she opened them she saw another man standing there.

He was dressed identically to Simon, and looked rather similar. Simon's hair was straight and this man's was curly, and the stranger wore a pair of glasses. And, wonder of wonders, his eyes were the same. She glanced up at Simon and raised her eyebrows.

"This is Derek, Ciara," Simon said slowly. "We already have plans for tonight, but you're welcome to join us."

This day had been beyond astonishing. She just smiled and held out a hand to Derek. He kissed it and the three headed for the stairs.

**********************

The light of a dozen candles cast flickering light over her room, illuminating their increasingly bare skin. Her body tingled with electricity as they removed her dress, leaving her standing in the middle of the room clad only in her bra and panties. The sight of her red silk underwear made Derek and Simon move a little faster.

Derek kissed her, nibbling her lower lip as she ground her body against him. She ran her fingers over his hardness, feeling it throb through his pants. She felt a kiss on the back of her neck from Simon and turned around to find him already naked, rock-hard and ready. She gasped as she drank in his body, thrusting her face to his and kissing him passionately. The head of his cock rubbed against her panties, hard as steel.

She felt her bra fall to the floor as Derek deftly undid the clasp and slid his hands slowly over her bare back. She closed her eyes and moaned as she felt her nipples trail over Simon's chest, the feeling of skin on skin electrifying. She pushed him back towards her bed, licking her lips lightly as their gazes met. Simon closed his eyes as he lay back on her bed, Ciara sitting beside him with Derek on her other side.

Simon gasped and shuddered as her warm, wet mouth engulfed the head of his cock. She moaned slowly, the vibrations traveling down his shaft as her tongue caressed it. As she leaned further over him, his cock never leaving her mouth, she felt Derek slip a finger inside her panties. She moaned around Simon's cock again as his fingertip found her clit, rubbing and making her drip with excitement.

Slipping her panties off, he began licking her with his strong tongue. She pushed back, whispering, "Yes... eat my pussy..." Simon ran his finger through her hair as she returned to sucking at his cock, whispering to her not to stop.

Derek withdrew his mouth, saying, "Are you ready for us, Ciara?" She nodded, raising her head and kissing both of them. "I need you so badly. Fuck me as hard as you can," she said. She reached her hand down to Derek's cock, feeling it leak precum onto her hand. She rubbed up and down his shaft, making it slippery. His jaw dropped.

She lowered her mouth to Derek's cock. His head was even larger than Simon's, and she rubbed her lips against it before taking it into her mouth. Taking her ankles in his hands, Simon spread her legs, exposing her wet pussy to him. She thrust backward, needing his cock inside her. Simon bent over her, his slippery cock barely touching her lower lips.

"Do you want me, Ciara?" he asked, kissing her back.

She moaned and spoke around the cock in her mouth. "Yes... yes, god damn it... fuck me, Simon!"

He slid his cock inside her slowly, his head and veins making delicious friction against her inner walls. She gasped and sucked Derek harder as Simon began to fuck her, picking up speed quickly. He began slamming into her, his balls slapping against her clit as his shaft invaded her. She reached an arm back and he kissed her fingertips gently, never slowing his powerful hip thrusts.

Derek withdrew from her mouth after a time, leaning down and kissing her lips. Their bodies were soaked with sweat, their breathing frantic and gasping. Ciara's mouth moved in a constant symphony of moans as she thrust her hips back, hard, against Simon's huge cock. She came suddenly, unexpectedly, her pussy milking at Simon as she stifled her moans in the sheets.

Derek smiled knowingly at Simon and then bent down to speak into her ear. "We have another trick up our sleeves, Ciara," he teased, licking her earlobe.

She smiled. "Do it, just as long as you don't stop fucking me," she replied.

"Only for a moment," he promised, smiling as well.

Simon pulled out of her and Derek deftly maneuvered underneath her body. He ran his hand over his cock before sliding inside of her, filling her once again. Their mouths met hungrily and his hands were everywhere, on her back, her breasts, her face, her hair, and her clitoris.

Then she felt Simon's cockhead nudge the opening of her ass, pushing ever so slightly. She heard him snap shut a bottle of lubricant – had he been carrying lube this whole time? She had had anal sex twice before and definitely understood the value of muscle relaxation.

Derek thrust into her pussy powerfully and evenly, her juices running down his shaft and onto his hips. Bit by bit, Simon worked himself into her ass. Her eyes were screwed shut with pleasure as she felt herself stretched like never before. She gave herself, totally, to the lusts of her men, feeling them pushing against her inner skin and making delicious friction.

And slowly, Simon began thrusting as well, his lubricated cock stretching her to the limit. The two men quickly coordinated their movements so that both were pushing into her at once. Each time they did, she had to muffle a scream of pleasure by entwining her tongue with Derek's. Their bodies moved faster and faster as they all neared orgasm.

Simon came first, touching off a chain reaction of orgasms as his cum flooded into her ass. He pulled out and shot cum over her lower back, crying out as his cock pulsed and erupted. Ciara and Simon came in synchrony, her pussy contracting around his cock as it pumped her full of sperm. She had never had so much cum inside her. She was utterly drained, her head falling against Derek's heaving chest as a contented smile played about her lips. Derek craned his neck up and kissed her cheek, and Simon kissed the other.

Tenderly, the men covered her with a blanket as she lay back in bed. Unable to help herself, she fell asleep almost immediately, her body completely exhausted. She never noticed as they quietly dressed themselves, blew out the candles, exchanged a few whispered words, and let themselves out of her darkened room.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Darkroom Anonymous sex in the darkness.in Erotic Couplings
Sex on a Crowded Tokyo Subway Karen's sexy encounter with a stranger on a Tokyo subway.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
The Couples Retreat Old friends share more than a condo.in Erotic Couplings
Never Fall Asleep at a Hotel Pool Dan wakes to find himself at the mercy of a horny brunette.in NonConsent/Reluctance
A Lucky Welsh Guess A New Year's Eve party leads to a reawakening of passion.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories