A Chance Meeting

Story Info
She stumbles across her new Master.
2.3k words
3.91
104.6k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
priss_one
priss_one
11 Followers

She woke from a fitful sleep and for the thousandth time wondered what the hell she had gotten herself into. She tried to stretch her legs. The dog crate He had put her in was too small for her to straighten them but it was worth a try. Her arms were handcuffed behind her back and were too numb to hurt anymore. She ran over Him in her mind searching for the clue she had missed. Something in His behavior or looks that would have told her he was a nut case but again came up with nothing. Tall, well built, intelligent, good looking, polite...nothing to set off her alarm bells. She had bumped into Him at the club while waiting for her friend to show up and when she'd had a little too much to drink and the friend never materialized had gratefully accepted His offer of a ride home. She was beginning to doubt she'd ever see her apartment again but damned if she'd go easily. She'd fight Him every step of the way.

The dog stirred on his carpet and raising his leg started to lick himself. She got the feeling he resented her kicking him out of his kennel. In the distance she thought maybe she heard the sound of the garage door. O please no...She wasn't up to the struggle yet...give her some more time! In confirmation of her worst fears the dog jumped up and stood whining at the door obviously thrilled to be able to greet the Master. Argh! She would NOT use that name for Him! And then walked in her nightmare incarnate. He opened the door whistling what could only be described as a happy tune and stopped to give the dog a good scratching. She'd always thought a man who liked animals couldn't be all bad...live and learn... Finally He walked over to her...

"Well, well fancy meeting you here"

Good thing she was caged or she would have bit Him.

"Ready for some exercise? I love weekends don't you?"

"Fuck You!" perhaps not her most eloquent but it was heart felt.

"No pet, we'll get to that but what's your rush? We have to get to know each other. So many games to play and a whole four day weekend to enjoy. But first let's get you out of there."

As He unlocked the door and helped her struggle out she contemplated ways to hurt Him and came up empty. She was too stiff and with her arms bound she doubted she'd even be steady on her feet never mind dangerous. He left her on her knees but at least she could straighten out her back. She'd just gotten her feet under her and started to stand when He slapped her. Her head snapped back and she hit the floor, hard, not even making an attempt to catch herself. She hadn't even seen it coming. Dazed she still flinched when He pulled her off the floor and back on to her knees.

"You seem to be having some memory problems this morning pet. I told you last night. You are not to stand unless I tell you to. Your place is on your knees."

He gently lifted her chin and examined the red hand shaped mark He had left as she searched for something scathing to say. Silence seemed her best option and for once caution got the best of her bitchy nature.

"Mmmmmm....you look wonderful in red."

He yanked her up by her hair [note to self: shave head if you ever get out of here] and rubbed her face against the buldge at His crotch.

"Now see what you've done? You'll have to pay for that I'm afraid. But to tell you the truth I was going to beat you anyway so I'm going to have to come up with something more interesting. Don't worry I'm sure I can come up with a way for you to make it up to Me."

Finally she found her voice. "i have to pee"

This time she saw the hand coming and braced herself. She didn't fall but her head snapped back so hard she saw stars.

[Sigh]" OK we'll start from the beginning since you are obviously having memory problems. You will address me as Master. You will ask politely when you need something; you will keep your eyes down at all times and remain on your knees until given permission to rise. Any questions?"

Her eyes were tearing and for the first time in her life she felt FEAR not the alarm from last night, she'd been too drunk to be really scared but Fear. Capital "F". This man was a lunatic and he sounded like this wasn't just a game He was playing but a way of life....With new eyes she looked around her. This wasn't a bedroom; it was a built like a prison. No that wasn't right. It was built like a dungeon. Manacles, trapeze, cages. O my god, He was going to keep her here! Instead of screaming, for some reason she felt a sense of calm fill her. She had to keep her mind together. Watch Him. Learn how to please Him or she'd never leave this place. She knew that now. She was smarter than Him she could do this. But first things first...

"Please Master, i need to pee".

"Poor little pet, you have to pee? Well your timing is good I have to pee too [soft laugh]. A firm hand in her hair dragged her to her feet but he kept her bent over as they walked to the short hallway she'd seen last night. At the end was a very comfortably sized bathroom with a sunken tub. For some reason though He marched her right past the toilet and into the shower. She started to protest that she REALLY had to go but thought better of it when she saw the shower. Large enough for three maybe even four, there were benches lining the sides and a series of manacles attached to one wall! The first was high enough that she'd be on tiptoe to reach it, the second was in the middle and lower down was what looked like a metal collar. Her stressed out brain had just registered it when He pushed her to her knees and clamped it around her throat. She was now kneeling against the wall facing Him. He stepped back with a smile and said

"Go ahead pet".

"Go ahead what?" The look on His face made her rephrase the question...

"Go ahead and what Master?"

"Go ahead and pee"

Dumbly..."Where Master?"

"Right here pet, I want to watch"

"i can't pee here [shaking her head and totally oblivious to the fact that she'd forgotten His title] and certainly NOT with You watching."

"Then You don't have to pee badly enough I guess. Perhaps you need a drink first?"

With that, His hands [ she remembered admiring them the night before because of their strength] clamped down on her jaw forcing her mouth open. He popped in what felt like a mouth guard keeping her teeth from closing and buckled it behind her head. She shook her head trying to dislodge it, fought against it with her tongue trying to push it out of her mouth but after a few minutes gave it up as impossible. Her panic rising again she started to cry and make almost incoherent begging noises. With this thing in her mouth she was totally open and she was afraid she knew what was coming. She watched with horror as He unzipped His pants and pulled out His cock.

"I hope you're thirsty"

One hand closed in her hair again holding her head steady and the other aimed His cock in the general direction of her face. The stream hit her in the chin and then washed up into her mouth. She spit and gagged fighting not to swallow any of the disgusting stuff but wasn't totally successful. The taste was salty and slightly greasy and she could feel it pouring over her chest and breasts. Finally He was empty and He let her go and stepped back. She was shaking with humiliation.

"Well?" he asked. "feel like going yet?"

Her gut reaction was no! But then she was afraid of what else He might think of so she closed her eyes and tried to relax her bladder. After all what was the point of fighting? She was already covered in piss she might as well be comfortable. Finally she felt her own warm fluid slide down her thighs and puddle around her knees. He just left her there for a few minutes enjoying the sound of her crying. Her head hanging down He thought she made a beautiful picture while He stroked Himself through His pants. She was going to be magnificent when He was done training her...

* * *

She was almost done with the shower floor when it suddenly dawned on her that she was not tied or chained and instead of running for the hills she was calmly cleaning up his mess. He must have seen the change in her because he commented from his post by the door "Don't even think about it." But that was exactly what she was doing. Last night she'd been too drunk to fight and he'd kept her chained since, but with her hands free she knew she could hurt him. The question was if she could hurt him bad enough to let her get away. OK think...she purposely let her body relax and went back to scrubbing the floor. He helped by pointing out spots she may have missed. From his vantage point he could admire her body. Her ass was truly beautiful. Rounded just the way he liked it. And the way her breasts swung as she cleaned was causing his dick to stir again. Too soon, too soon. He didn't want to wear himself out so early in the game.

But boy did she look submissive. She hadn't raised her head once to even look at him and the few times he stepped close to her she had flinched away. "Deep breath buddy" he said to himself..."You've got all weekend"

As she finished her job he lifted the new collar he had bought for her from the countertop. It was leather and locked into place with a small heart shaped lock. The matching leash completed her outfit. She wouldn't be needing clothes for a while. "Come here pet, I've got something for you" She crawled to his feet and rose onto her knees so he wouldn't have to bend down as far. She looked up at him with wide eyes still puffy from her crying. Her hands slid up the back of his legs and as he leaned over and closed the collar around her throat she pulled him forward as she rammed him with her head as hard as she could in the crotch. All the air was knocked out of his lungs as his knees gave out and he fell to the floor. He curled into a ball holding the white hot knot of pain centered in his balls. She jumped to her feet and paused for a second to kick him in the head with her bare foot then she bolted for the door.

She was more than halfway across the room when she realized the growling she heard was closing on her. The dog! She'd forgotten the damn Dog! The door slammed open and she shot through into a hallway she hadn't even realized was there the dog on her heels. She grabbed the second door handle and pulled but nothing happened. Shaking with terror and fury she finally gave it up. It was locked. She was doomed. Finally she turned to deal with the beast. The dog (what the hell was its name?) was obviously trained. His teeth came inches from her legs and he lunged as though he was going to tear her throat out but always stopped short. "He probably needs to be ordered to kill" she thought to herself hysterically. The dog herded her into the corner and held her shaking body there for several minutes until the Master arrived. She took a grim satisfaction in seeing that he looked slightly the worse for wear. That is until she saw the look on his face, then her fear choked out any other feeling. He came down the hall slowly staring at her white face with a small smile on his lips.

"Well obviously you were thinking about it weren't you? But you weren't thinking clearly enough or you wouldn't have tried it. Now what am I going to do with you?"

Then with startling speed for such a large man he had her by the hair and was shaking her like a doll until her teeth rattled in her head. He threw her to the floor and kicked her a few times in the side knocking what little fight was left in her out. She tried to curl into a ball to protect herself but it hurt worse to get kicked in the back. Then he grabbed her collar and her hair and dragged her back down the hall. Back the way she had come. He headed across the room to a black metal pole set into the ground and dropped her there on the floor like a sack. Taking one of her hands he cuffed it to the pole. She now had some freedom of movement and could even stand if the urge struck her but she could also lie almost flat with only the one arm hanging up.

"Do you know what this is called?" he asked

"no Master" She had decided that sucking up couldn't hurt at this point.

"It's called a whipping post slave. I like it because it allows a slave to grovel during her beating.

There was a long pregnant pause as she digesting this information.

"You might want to start groveling now..."

priss_one
priss_one
11 Followers