A Chance Meeting at the Gym Ch. 02

Story Info
Charlie gets her arse fucked and she loves it.
9.2k words
4.61
119.6k
19

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 03/28/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
trevorb968
trevorb968
108 Followers

Charlie had suggested that she would take Frankie and I out for lunch at the Frankie's favourite Italian Restaurant. The one Charlie and I had visited the previous evening. I offered to pay for our lunch but Charlie told me sternly "I was supposed to take you for a meal yesterday but Alberto gave us the meal on the house. I'll be paying the bill." The tone of her voice was very reminiscent of my old headmistress. It told me that Charlie was not going to become involved in a dispute.

I asked her: "Can I at least buy the wine?"

"No I've already ordered it" Charlie responded as she strode purposefully to the front door. Frankie slipped her arm in mine, she smiled up at me and said; "You've been told Swordsman."

I asked if she ever intended to use my Christian name, Frankie chuckled and clutched my arm she rested her head on it affectionately; "No, you're a Swordsman and that's what I'll always call you. The description fits you to a tee, doesn't it Charlie?"

Charlie glanced back her blue eyes were shining and her face was wreathed in broad smile; "It certainly does."

When we walked out of the front door where a taxi was waiting for us, Charlie told us she'd ordered it and reserved a table while Frankie and I were getting dressed; "Am I allowed to pay for the taxi." I asked.

Charlie told me she had an account. Frankie burst out laughing as she clambered into the rear seat with Charlie, telling her; "He's a man, they're a very proud species."

Charlie surprised us both when she replied that I had a lot to be proud of. Both of them laughed, Charlie's laugh was quite genteel; Frankie's was raucous. As the cab pulled away from the house I felt Frankie kick the back of my seat. When I turned around her hand was clutching her crotch as she mouthed "Swordsman."

We arrived at the Restaurant and I jumped out to open the rear door. Frankie clambered out first flashing her naked cunt. Charlie got out of the vehicle keeping her thighs and knees clenched together. I opened the door to the Restaurant and stepped aside allowing the girls to walk in. A waiter came to greet us and showed us to our table.

I noticed it was the same table Charlie and I had occupied the previous evening. The waiter pulled Charlie's chair back and I did the same with Frankie's. When I sat down Frankie announced that I'd opened all the doors and held her chair while she sat, so I had all the basic manners correct.

When I protested that I wasn't a complete Neanderthal. Charlie clasped my hand and told me; "Don't be so quick to take offence that was a compliment, wasn't it Frankie?"

Charlie confirmed her remark was intended as a compliment and was sorry I hadn't perceived it to be one. The waiter returned handed us the Menus and showed me the bottle of wine which was a vintage Barolo a very fruit red.

He informed me the wine had been opened earlier to allow it to breathe as he poured a little wine into my glass; I took a small sip swilling it over my palate and nodded my approval. The waiter poured wine into the girl's glasses before returning to top up mine.

Charlie asked what I thought of her choice. I told her it was superb, full bodied and silky smooth. I had sampled Barolo before, but not of this vintage or quality. Charlie informed us that a second bottle had been ordered as she raised her glass. As our glasses touched Frankie toasted quietly; "To the Swordsman."

We ordered our meals and made small talk until the meals arrived. The acting head waiter returned only minutes later to enquire if the food was to our liking. Charlie replied that it was excellent as usual and told him she would call him if we required anything. The waiter understood, Charlie smiled warmly and thanked him.

As he walked away Charlie leaned forwards and asked me to tell them both a little about myself. I began by telling them how old I was, that I was recently divorced and had no children. I was a self employed Private Detective who worked with Private and Corporate Clients; I also did a lot of freelance work for larger Agencies.

This was news to Frankie who asked me if my work was dangerous and exciting. Telling the truth I said life as a Private Detective was boring most of the time, citing the case I was currently working on. I explained that I couldn't go into detail but I had spent the previous ten nights sitting in a bush, dressed in a camouflage suit.

They were both astonished and asked what I had been doing that required me to go to such extreme lengths; "I was doing surveillance on a married woman who was believed to be having an affair. I was asked to compile evidence to establish her adultery." Charlie asked if the surveillance had been successful, and what kind of evidence I had to obtain to prove the case.

The job was a success I told them; I was able to prove she was having an affair with her husband's business partner. I had recorded the times dates and places the woman and her lover met. I had also had video footage of her committing adultery. Frankie gasped, leaned forward and asked quietly; "You took a video of the woman and her lover fucking, how?"

"I hid in a bush at the edge of a sports field; it overlooked the rear patio window of her lover's home address. I had to sit there for ten days before I got the video footage of them going at it."

Frankie demanded details; "Where did they fuck and in what position?"

Charlie put down her cutlery and leaned forward anxious to hear my reply; "Doggy fashion with the woman over the back of the sofa in the lounge."

Frankie was the more flushed of the two and asked; "Was he fucking her arse?"

"Frankie" exclaimed Charlie blushing furiously.

Frankie replied; "Admit it; you're desperate to know?"

Charlie smiled and nodded.

Frankie asked; "Do you still have the video of the woman getting her arse fucked, can we watch it?"

Charlie clenched her hands into tight fists on the table; her breathing was catching in her throat as she waited for my reply. The short answer I told them was I didn't know if the sex was anal or vaginal. Charlie asked again if I had the video, and almost begged to see it.

I told her I couldn't show them the video; the woman might be a relative or friend of theirs for all I knew.

Changing the subject I told Frankie I wanted to hear more about her. The very first thing she said was; "Well I'm not a lesbian and neither is Charlie." Charlie hid her face in her manicured hands; "A lot of people at the Gym think I am. I have short hair, I'm no film star and I'm always wearing a sweaty tracksuit."

I contradicted Frankie; "You're no film start what do you mean? Go have a long at yourself in the mirror. You're bloody ravishing; most women would kill to have your body and looks."

Charlie nodded in agreement telling me; "She says things like that a lot, she's always putting herself down." Frankie's face lit up and she asked, if I honestly thought she was pretty; "You're bloody gorgeous, your body is fantastic, you're cannonball size tits are incredible. I won't even mention the things you can do with your cunt. You're amazing."

Frankie's muffled her laughter by clasping her hands over her mouth. Charlie looked at me with raised eyebrows and wide eyes; "Get Frankie to teach you the trick she can do, it's stupendous."

Charlie looked across at Frankie who was giggling and hid her blushing face in her hands called. Charlie called for the second bottle of Barolo, the response was instant. The waiter appeared in seconds and refilled our empty glasses.

The interruption allowed Frankie time to stop giggling, when the waiter left the table she continued. She told us she was twenty four, single and lived in a small flat, which she shared with a friend at the gym. She'd recently broken up with her boyfriend who was a personal trainer at the gym.

She discovered that he was a drug abuser after six months of living together. She noticed first that he started to have mood swings. Then he became violent and accused her of having affairs. Although she ended the relationship months ago her former boyfriend refused to accept it was over.

Frankie told us that he still caused trouble for her at work; and was responsible for starting the rumour she was gay. She glanced across the table at Charlie then went on to tell me about their relationship; "You know I'm Charlie's personal trainer, we workout at her home three mornings every week."

She told me when she had a day off from the gym; they'd train together for ages then go for a sauna and a swim. Frankie went on to explain that they separated from their respective partners within a couple weeks of each other. They were both pretty down, to cheer them up Charlie had brought her to this Restaurant for lunch, they had got quite drunk.

When they returned to Charlie's house they went skinny dipping in the pool; "You've seen her body, it's amazing? I think I touched her tits to see how hard they were, the result was electric. We couldn't keep our hands off each other; we were both drunk and horny as hell."

I glanced across at Charlie who hadn't said a word, she was blushing furiously. Giggling Frankie explained, it had taken weeks before they figured out they weren't lesbians. Charlie was smiling and nodding as she said; "I'm so glad you told him about us, I had no idea what I was going to say."

I reassured them it was no different to a bloke masturbating; we all had needs that had to be satisfied one way or another. Frankie chuckled and asked; "So you'd let another bloke jerk you off?"

Charlie gasped and covered her mouth as she looked at me wide eyed. My reply was instantaneous; "No way in hell, I'd chop it off first."

Relieved, Charlie chuckled and responded; telling me that she wouldn't allow me to, it was far too precious. Frankie nodded her agreement; "There's hours of fun to be had, before we'd let you do that."

Out of the blue Frankie asked; "Have you any dirty video's that you can show us?"

I told her they all had to be handed over when the divorce was concluded. Charlie asked if I'd made any copies. I told her that I had to swear on oath that any video tapes used in evidence had not been edited or copied; "I would be sent to jail and never work again if I lied."

Frankie wasn't going to let the subject drop, she knew both her and Charlie were getting quite turned on; "You can tell us about the best ones can't you?"

I nodded my head in resignation as the pair took a huge swig of expensive wine and leaned forward to listen.

I told them about a woman who engaged to follow her, and to take video footage of a meeting she had on a little used canal tow path. I filmed her when she met a man about her age; shortly after the meeting took place the client knelt down and gave him a blow job. Then the man fucked her doggy fashion at the side of the tow path in broad daylight and full view.

I told them I got some fantastic footage. Charlie's eyes were like saucers her mouth gaped and her chest heaved, she couldn't speak. Frankie on the other hand was laughing; "You're a lying bugger Swordsman that never happened. It's a fantastic story, but you made it up."

I told Frankie, every word was true and that was the one recording I still had. I refused to hand the tape over to the client fearing she might be going to Blackmail the bloke or maybe send it to his wife. I kept the recording and she refused to pay my bill, she was furious.

The sexual tension at that small table was electric. Frankie turned to Charlie and asked her; "Do you believe him?"

She replied; "There's only one way we'll ever know, if he shows us the tape?"

Frankie and I were looking at Charlie, her large breasts were heaving and her face was very flushed Frankie commented; "Look at the state of her, I bet she's come in her knickers."

"She isn't wearing any." I replied.

Charlie face flushed even brighter as she demanded; "How can you possibly know if I am or I'm not?"

I told her when she got out of the taxi her thighs and knees were clamped together so tight, she looked as if she was trying to crack a Walnut in her cunt."

Exasperated, Charlie asked for the bill and requested a taxi to take us to her home. She relaxed little as we waited and was laughing and chatting to Frankie, telling her that I did things like that to her all the time; "It scares me a bit. I'm frightened to think about anything, in case he picks up on it."

Frankie was amused and more than a little sceptical, she asked; "Let's see if he can he do it with me, what am I thinking?"

My reply astounded the pair of them; "That's too easy you're both thinking the same thing. When we get back to Charlie's you want to go skinny dipping in the pool, and then get fucked."

They both looked at each other open mouthed their eyes wide with excitement. Charlie groaned; "He does it all the time, it's quite terrifying."

Frankie locked her eyes onto mine she didn't say a word just stared deep into my eyes; willing me to read her thoughts.

I leaned forward and whispered into her ear; "You want to be the first to get fucked, in the arse while you bend over the sofa."

Charlie stifled a scream by stuffing her napkin into her mouth; she didn't take her huge brown eyes from mine for a second. She removed the napkin to reveal her perfect pearly white teeth as she smiled, nodding excitedly; "God your good Swordsman."

The taxi arrived and we walked quickly out of the Restaurant to the cab. Charlie and Frankie flopped into the rear seat neither made any attempt to conceal their naked wet cunt. Both flashed me a provocative smile as they displayed them.

When I climbed in the front seat Charlie asked me what I had whispered to Frankie in the Restaurant. Frankie pulled Charlie head down and whispered into her ear. A piercing scream filled the car; the drivers head whipped round, and the car swerved almost mounting the pavement.

Charlie tried to apologise but couldn't utter a single word, the pair of them buried their red faces in their hands convulsing with laughter. The taxi driver glared at me, muttering something I didn't hear. I raised my hand to my mouth making a drinking motion; the driver nodded and drove a little quicker. He was obviously concerned that one of them would throw up in the back of his taxi.

They girls quietened down only briefly, every time they looked at each other they started giggling uncontrollably, like naughty schoolgirls. When we pulled into the drive Charlie scrabbled around in her huge handbag struggling to find the remote for the gate. Finally the gates swung open and the taxi sped up the drive, the driver was obviously anxious to get us out of his cab.

Charlie signed the driver's card and I handed him a £10 tip. Without a word of thanks he sped off, leaving the girls doubled over laughing. Immediately we got inside Frankie ran to the pool scattering her clothing on the floor. Charlie and I followed throwing our clothes in all directions.

The water was very warm; all the windows surrounding the pool were covered in condensation, making them impossible to see through. The two girls swam circling my body and taking turns to tug on my long hard cock. I was able to brush my hands over their amazing tits and hard nipples.

Round and round they went, gliding past me on their back to enable my hands to slide over their flat hard stomachs. My fingers were permitted to briefly explore their gaping slits before they slid tantalisingly from my reach. Frankie announced; "You go first Charlie, I have a little preparation to do, I'm going to the shower."

I asked Charlie if she had ever been fucked in the pool. Charlie's eyes widened as she told me I was the most amazing man she had ever met. She took me by the hand, walked to the shallow end of the pool and lay on her back. She grasped the rail at the pool edge parted her legs and allowed her body to float up, presenting her gaping cunt to my cock telling me; "I've dreamt about doing this."

I told her that sex in a swimming pool could be uncomfortable because the water would wash the natural lubrication from her cunt. Charlie replied that I had obviously done it before, and she wanted to try it.

I stepped between Charlie's parted thighs and placed my cock in the luscious entrance to her gaping cunt. Instead of pushing it straight into her I ran my shaft backwards and forwards, sliding it up and down her slit and over her hard clit. Charlie gasped and smiled; "That feels delicious, I'm going to come."

I continued to slide my cock over her clit until she closed her eyes and bit her bottom lip, telling me; "I'm coming already this is delectable."

As her body started to quiver I slid my cock into her cunt. Charlie's closed eyes opened wide. I could feel the water gushing out of her cunt as my cock pushed into it. "Oh my god my cunts acting like a stirrup pump, it's expanding as it fills with water. Then it courses out and makes the lips of my cunt ripple, do it quicker."

A loud splash preceded Frankie's head popping out of the water alongside us; she helped to support Charlie's upper body allowing her to release her grip on the rail and floated free. Frankie slid Charlie slowly onto my cock, telling her she could see her cunt lips' vibrating as the water was forced out; "Its amazing, one of the most erotic things I have ever seen."

Charlie who was panting hard and groaned louder told Frankie this is the most bizarre feeling ever. "The water stimulates my clit with my vibrating cunt lips and makes me come. My cunt expands and contract as the water is sucked in and out. It's the most exhilarating experience ever, you have to try it."

Frankie told me that Charlie was coming hard. She asked Charlie, if she wanted her to play with her nipples. "Oh my god please do, that would be blissful." Frankie leaned forward and clasped Charlie erect nipples between her teeth.

Charlie went wild her stomach rippled her long legs wrapped around my waist, forcing my cock into her cunt grinding cunt as she came again. I wrapped my hands around Charlie's firm buttocks and slid a finger of each hand into her arse. She bucked her arse up and down forcing my fingers deeper. Charlie went insane when Frankie slid her fingers into her cunt and stimulated her clit with her thumb.

Charlie's scream filled the pool room, echoing around its high glazed ceiling. She was rambling and thrashing around on my cock her words incoherent. I stopped thrusting my cock into Charlie and watched as her powerful orgasms slowly subsided.

Charlie opened her eyes smiling with satisfaction. I saw a tiny trickle of blood run from her bottom lip, she had bit into it whilst she was thrashing about; "I'm exhausted that was stupefying, my cunt and insides are aching. How many times did I come? I just seemed to go from one orgasm to another and another."

Frankie told her she'd lost count after five; "I didn't know a man could fuck like that, his cock is some piece of apparatus. It's a pleasure machine."

I carried Charlie's wilting body to the sofas near the bar. Frankie spread a huge bath sheet on it before I laid her down. Although the pool area was very warm and humid there were Goosebumps covering Charlie's large tits and slumped body. Frankie was grinning broadly as she told me; "I came twice and all I did was support her body and fiddle around with it."

I grabbed Frankie around her petite waist and spun her around nibbling her neck and massaging her rock hard globes and nipples. Frankie groaned and wriggled her firm round arse, rubbing it against my stiff long cock. My cock found the gap between her slender legs and sprang up into it.

Frankie looked down to see three inches of my thick cock protruding beyond flat stomach. She closed her legs and slowly slid it back and forth between her thighs groaning loud. Charlie kneeled up on the sofa and was watching, she cried out; "Oh my god Frankie his cock is huge, look how much is sticking out in front of you. Are you certain about this?"

trevorb968
trevorb968
108 Followers