A Chance Meeting Ch. 01.5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In response he squeezed with both hands and then twisted my nipples. It was almost too much stimulation, but not quite. Somewhere between pleasure and agony, I was lost in a wave of lust and excitement, my head swimming with anticipation of another orgasm. He started to thrust faster and I choked out, "Fuck me harder." He thrust even faster and I felt a pre-climax begin to rise. My vision seemed to narrow as I stared at the sink, and I closed my eyes not caring. It couldn't have been more than a few seconds and I felt it come, like a tsunami crashing against me I yelled out as the orgasm swept over me. Even after I had come he continued to thrust more and more and I realized he was waiting for me to come again. I reached down and fingered my clit as his amazing cock swept in and out of me and with another wave of electrified pleasure I came again. It was hard to believe he had made me come so much.

A minute or so later he came inside me again and then finally let go of me. Again I didn't want him out of me but I imagined by now he had to be getting tired. I turned around, took one look at his cock then bent down and sucked on it, hungry for the taste of both of our cum all over his cock. I licked and sucked it until it was as clean as could be, then with a satisfied lick of my lips, stood up and kissed him more deeply than I had since we'd started. I kissed him until neither of us had any breath left.

I heard a sound (and apparently so did he) and we both thought someone might be trying the door. Luckily there wasn't anyone there, although with a look at each other we both realized it was time to go.

We got dressed, although I could tell putting on my clothes was the last thing he wanted me to do at the moment. When we were finished he cautiously opened the door and peeked out. He gestured that it was okay to come out.

When we'd made it outside, I squeezed his arm and thanked him by saying, "That was amazing."

He returned the compliment, then an idea occurred to me for next time and I said, "Except next time, let's pretend we're old college roommates instead of pretending we're complete strangers okay? I think that might be fun. We've never tried that one before."

"Sounds like a plan to me babe," he answered. "See you tonight," he added. As he walked away and I thought of that throbbing cock I couldn't help thinking just one more orgasm would have been just right. Oh well, there was always next time.

12