A Chance Message

Story Info
First hotel meeting.
2.1k words
4.36
7.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have been on a BDSM site now for a few years. Basically I was just stalking on it. Its search function wasn't user friendly. I basically just chatted with the few friends I had stumbled across. When logging in I saw that I had a new message. It was just a simple one "Hello. You have caught my attention!" Such a simple message but that's why it stood out to me. The woman who wrote it had only a few simple pictures of her ass and her chest with what appeared to be whip marks, her age was 40, and she lived near me. So I replied to her that I was interested in getting to know her better and in finding out her interests.

After a few days I asked her if she would like to meet me. We arranged to meet at a Starbucks that was close to her house because I was going to be out there giving an estimate for my business. As usual I was a few minutes late which she gave me a bit of grief for. But she had my full attention as soon as I pulled in and saw her. Just something about her eyes and her easy smile had me hooked before I even said hello. After talking for a few hours we both had things to do and when I kissed her goodby, god her kiss turned me on. Its been a long time since a kiss could do that to me. So after a couple more meetings we both finally had enough time that we agreed that a hotel meeting was in order. (She is still married living with her soon to be ex and children and I am living with my girlfriend, her husband and their 21 year old daughter. But that's another story and a long one).

I told her that I was going to get a room at the local Red Roof Inn and that she should meet me there. As soon as she walked in I grabbed her by her hair and pushed her back up against the door. My tongue probing her mouth in a deep passionate kiss. The weeks that had passed with all the teasing we had been doing had me out of my mind with lust. I wanted her but I had a plan for her. Breaking the kiss I told her that I wanted her to undress and to stand before me. Head and eyes to the floor. It was then she knew that today she was my submissive. She was here and she was now my play toy until I let her go.

She did as she was told and nervously stood before me, eyes to the floor. After getting my first look at her now naked perfect body I lifted her face to me. I asked her agin if this is what she wanted. If she truly wanted to explore this world. If she was ready to experience not only pleasure but also the pain that was just as pleasurable. And if she was ready to turn her body over to me. She quietly said "yes sir, I am".

With that I gave her a kiss and told her that she was now mine and that she would be required to do as she was told without hesitation and that she was to remember that I will never do anything that would violate her hard boundaries but that I would push her to expand them and that her safe words would always be followed no matter what. To keep them simple and easy to remember they were yellow for when she was approaching her limits and red for when she wanted me to stop. Until the time she spoke those words nothing else would bring a halt to whatever was going on at that time. She shook her head in agreement.

Turning I removed the blindfold that I had in a bag on the bed and place it over her eyes. I then lead her to the bed. Facing it I tell her to spread her legs. She does so with a slight hesitation wondering what is about to happen to her. Taking out a spreader bar as well as a pair of leather shackles. I place the shackles on her legs and snap them t the spreader bar. Next I remove a coil of red bondage rope and secure her hands in front of her. I then tell her to bend over the end of the bed and secure the other end of the rope to the head of the bed. With a short piece I secure the spreader bar to the foot of the bed. Once happy with my work I remove a heavy leather flogger, a vibrator and a mount that connected it to the spreader bar so that it held the vibrator in place.

Walking up behind her I told her that she was doing well and was being a very good girl. While doing so I let my hand run over her bare and exposed ass. Allowing my fingers to trail down and tease her dripping wet pussy. Doing so made her suck in a quick deep breath. Removing my hand I gave her ass a firm, hard, stinging slap. Following it with a lite rub of my finger tips for contrast. Moving in behind her I insert the vibrator so the just the tip is in and secure it to the mount on the bar and turn it on. This makes her try and work her hips to lower herself down more on it only to find that no matter what she does she cant make it penetrate her any further than i have it.

She turns her head and begs me to give her more of it. Ignoring her pleas I pick up the flogger and allow the weight to rest on her back before drawing it slowly down the length of her spine, to her ass and finally allowing it to track between her ass cheeks. with a quick flip of my wrist I bring the off of her ass only to let it fall hard and fast against her full round ass cheeks. It makes a loud thud as it makes contact and makes her jump, both from the sting of the leather and the shock of being caught off guard. Before she can recover another lash has caught her again and a again. Leaving reddening marks from each strike of the many falls of the flogger.

After a few minutes of being flog while the vibrator teases her now even wetter pussy I stop. I remove a lighter, softer flogger made from calf skin leather. This flogger I allow to softly caress the freshly flogged skin of her ass cheeks. followed by my finger tips. I can see that the vibrator and the flogger had her knees now weak. Looking on the carpeted floor I can see that she has a puddle forming. Shutting off and removing the vibrator I insert two fingers. Finding her G-spot I start to stroke it while working her clit with my thumb. Doing this it doesn't take long before she is having a massive orgasm. She is squirting and soaking my hand and the floor beneath her. Her legs are shaking and are not supporting her any longer.

I untie the rope securing the spreader bar from the bed. Pushing her up on the bed I secure the bar to the headboard. This leaves her legs in the air and bent at the knees and hips. I position myself between her legs. Taking her hips I lower my mouth to her dripping pussy and run my tongue from the bottom of it to the top. Tasting her sweet juices. I linger over her clit. She bucks her hips to meet my tongue. I suck it into my mouth and flick just the tip with my tongue just enough to tease her. I pick up the vibrator and in one smooth quick motion I sink it all the way in and turn it to medium with a little pressure to push the tip up to the roof of her dripping wet tunnel. I pull it back until I find her G-spot again. I then go back to licking her clit. This has her on the edge in no time. But this time I stop just as she is starting to cum. I remove the vibrator and stop licking her clit. I ignore her pleading and begging. When her body calms down I repeat the process. Bringing her to edge and then stopping. I do the five or six times before I figure that shes had enough and going back and finish her off. This time allowing her orgasm to build out of control and unchecked. This causes her orgasm to be much more intense. This time she cums so hard that she soaks not only my face but also my hand arm and bed.

At this point I can not take any more myself. I untie her from either end of the bed with her on her hands and knees. I take her hair in my hand and guide her mouth to my rock hard cock. She takes in all in for the first time feeling it outside of my pants. Her mouth and tongue works over my cock until I am about to explode while I have my hands wrapped in her hair. I stop her and release her hair. Moving around behind her I take my cock in my hand and rub the head of it along her wet pussy until i find her clit. I then rub my head against it until she has another orgasm and has soaked it and my hand again. With the I sink it into her with on fast stroke. Burying it all the way to my balls. With one hand I grab her hair and the other her hip. I first push against her getting every millimeter inside of her, enjoying the feel of her pussy walls hungrily gripping my cock. I withdraw it and again and bury it again increasing in speed and hardness until I am hitting the bottom of her pussy. Fucking her hard and fast. I give her ass cheeks a few good hard smacks. Again she starts cumming and covers my cock and thighs as she cums. I am on the edge when she starts and I am soon feeling the cum rising in my cock as I start pumping it in to her filling her to overflowing. I collapse on the bed. Totally spent.

Sitting up I release her from her restraints. I take her by the hair and guide her mouth to my still hard but softening cock and let her clean it. Getting the last few drops of my cum out of me as well as tasting her own juices mixing with mine. When she finishes I bring her to my lips and kiss her, letting her know that she has been a very good girl and for being her first experience in this world that she has done good.

After we both need a drink and a little while to recover. So we snuggle on the bed. Her hand on my cock and mine arm around her teasing her breast and nipple. After a bit I take her by her hair and bring her to my lips and kiss her. This time after we kiss I guide her to my once again hard cock. She takes my cock in her mouth and works it over with it and her hands giving me one hell of a blow job. Again before I cum I pull her up to me and tell her to straddle me. As soon as she does she positions her wet pussy over my cock and slowly eases it inside of her. Easing up and down on me. I reach up pinching her nipples and grabbing and playing with her breasts. I hand her a vibrator and tell her to us it as she rides me. This makes her cum again. This time covering my cock and thighs again but this time with a mix of both her juices and mine. As I am now cumming with her,. The feeling of her pulsating and tightening pussy as she is cumming mixed with the sensation of the vibrator has again pushed me over the edge. Filling her again with my cum. But running out mixed with her own. She collapses on to my chest kissing me.