A Change for the Better Ch. 1

Story Info
She meets someone who changes her life.
1.5k words
3.99
158.1k
14
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 08/01/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was 18 years old when my life changed for the better. I was overweight and wasn’t very popular in high school. One day, I was out at the mall and this black guy came up to me and said hello. I was in shock that a guy that sexy would even consider talking to me.

My name Terrance, what’s yours, he says. I stumbled thru saying Tara. I was so embarrassed. We chatted as we wandered thru the mall together. He got a page and said he had to go. He gave me his address and number and said I live down the street if you wanna come over or talk you know how to get ahold of me. We parted ways and I had the biggest smile on my face and a little spring in my step.

I spent the whole night staring at the piece of paper with his information on it. Debating when I should call him. A few days later I got up the nerves to call him and we talked for a while. He asked what was I doing. I said I had no plans. He said that he aint doing anything, why don’t you get that sexy ass over here. I stuttered thru OK.

I spent the next half hour trying to find something to wear, didn’t want to look too slutty or too wholesome. I finally made it over to his place and knocked on the door. I knocked several times and thought that he ditched me. Finally, I heard a hang on come thru the other side of the door.

He opened the door in a towel wrapped around his waist. He had a great chest and six pack abs. He apologized saying he was in the shower. I walked into the room and looked around his place. Typical college guy apartment. He took my coat from me and as he reached up hang up the coat his towel fell off.

I thought. OH MY GOD,,his penis is huge. His penis mesmerized me. He caught me looking and asked if I ever seen one that big before. I shook my head no. He noticed my nipples becoming erect thru my dress. He asked if I like what I saw. I shook my head yes. He grabbed my hand and led me into the bedroom.

He told me to sit down on the bed. I sat down. A million thoughts were rushing thru my mind. He told me if I wanted to touch it I could. I reached up and caressed it softly. He was semi erect and it seem to get bigger. He asked if I ever sucked a dick. I said only once. He smiled and asked me to show him how well I did it. I started to suck his cock for a few minutes and then he pulled back away. I looked up at him and asked if I did something wrong. He said, No, but you need to learn how to suck a dick baby. I said ok and all I could think about is getting that wonderful cock back in my mouth.

He said, First run your tongue up and down the left side and right sides of his cock, I did what he said. Next he told me to twirl my tongue around the head of his cock. I did what he said. He told me to grab the shaft of his cock and wrap my lips around his cock and slowly move back and forth. I did that he continued with the orders until he felt himself ready to cum. He pulled back again came in a cup next to the bed. He told me good job baby. Next time, No instructions from me and your on your own. I smiled and said ok. He asked if I wanted something to drink, I said no.

He was like we need to get that dress off. He told me to stand up and helped me remove the dress. I was standing there in my bra and panties. He comments on big my chest was and asked my size. I told him I was a 34ddd. He was impressed. He brushed against my erect nipples with his hand and I was in heaven. He then ran his finger down my stomach and played with the band around my panties. I moaned softly. He then placed his hand over my pussy and says damn girl your soaked. I blushed. We should get those off. He slides my panties off and chills went up my spine from his touch.

He took off my bra and played with my nipples and caressed my breasts softly. I moaned, Oh Yes, Like That. I noticed he was semi erect again. I reached for his cock and stroked it softly. He said, You know what I like, don’t disappoint me”. He placed his hands on my shoulders and pushed me down to my knees. I brushed his cock against my cheeks and against my lips. Savoring every second. Bobbing back and forth over and over, faster and faster, I was like in another world. He was moaning and said hes gonna cum. I want you to shallow it all. He began to cum in my mouth and it begins to fill it up more than I can swallow. Cum began to drip off either side of my mouth onto my breasts.

He looks down at me and says nice job, but next time…your swallowing every drop. I nod in agreement. He helped me to my feet and told me to lie on the bed. I lay on my back with my legs spread apart a little. Licking my lips and taking the excess cum of my breasts and licking my fingers clean. Then the thoughts of how is that huge cock gonna fit inside me. He started to play with my pussy a little bit, licking and flicking his tongue at it. He was playing with my breasts while going down on me and I felt this sensation begin to fill my body.

I began to orgasm and moaning loudly, how much I was enjoying this. Wave after waves of orgasms filled my body and he didn’t stop what he was doing. I was in ecstasy. He stopped and my chest was heaving in exhaustion. I picked my head off and said that was amazing, He smiled and said the fun parts about to begin baby, I smiled and put my head back down onto the bed.

Waiting for what’s gonna happen next. I felt him placed his cock on top of my clit and leave it there while he was telling me that this is gonna hurt a little then feel a whole lot better. I will take it slow. He slowly pressed his cock into my soaked pussy and I heard it pop in. I moaned in pleasure. He began to put it in inch by inch. I never felt anything that big before I thought he was gonna rip me apart. But just as the pain peaked, another feeling of enjoyment began to fill my body.

He began to move in and out slowly and pick up the pace. I moaned and screamed in pure pleasure. He picked up the pace more and more. My breasts were bouncing up and down. I cupped them while biting my lip to muffle the screams of passion. He was going faster and harder and fucking me harder. I screamed out, I’m cumming and he kept going harder and faster. I came I don’t know how many times. He then pulls out and pulls off the rubber and cums over my stomach. I lay there exhausted with a huge smile on my face. He looks at me and asked if Id like that. I said yes. He picked up my dress and threw it at me and told me to get out. I was in shock and pissed, He walked in the bathroom and told me that I better not be here when he gets out of you will never experience that again. I told him I’m never coming back here and he’s an asshole. He smiled and said don’t worry baby you will be back and smiled.

I got home and showered and cried all night long. I woke up the next morning and could barely walk. I soaked in a bath for like a half hour. I got dressed and went to school. I was in the locker room changing for gym and overheard the popular girls in the school talking about how they couldn’t orgasm when they were with their boyfriends. I was at lunch and girls in the table next to me were also talking about how their boyfriends couldn’t make them orgasm. I sat there and thought. I had what was like a million yesterday and I cracked a smile and enjoyed my lunch. Knowing that I would be going back to Terrance again.

Feel free to comment on the story or email me with thoughts or suggestions.