A Change for the Better Ch. 4

Story Info
A change leaves her craving more.
2k words
4.27
81.7k
7
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 08/01/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saturday night rolls around and I arrive at Cindy's house, she invited me in and the rest of them were there. We basically spent the night talking about guys and our sexual experiences. One of the girls asked about the bruise she saw earlier in the week. I was kind of embarrassed to say. But, I finally told them I got it during sex and showed it to them. A guy smacked my ass a little too hard. I joked. They asked if the sex was good. I told them it was amazing and keeps getting better. I told them that it was with a black guy and they were in shock and asked about all the stereotypes and myths that were out there. I told them that I only know from experience and it was amazing and living up to the billing. Of course, telling about the whole event made me horny and wanted to get what I have been speaking about. But, that wasn't going to happen this evening.

We all woke up and went out for breakfast then went on our own separate ways for the day. I got home hoping that D called me last night but no one left a message on my answering machine. So, I went about doing my homework and cleaning my room. After dinner, I was watching some TV and my phone rang. It was Terrence; I knew his voice and hung up the phone. He called back and begged me to talk with him. We chatted for a while and he apologized for that he did and me being a sucker accepted his apology. He asked if I wanted to come over. I said no but he talked me into it.

So, I got over to Terrance's place and he answered the door with a rose and I was thinking how sweet. He got me a drink and we toasted to a new beginning. We started to kiss and make out and all those wonderful memories of being back there rushed thru my head and I just wanted to get fucked. He led me to his room and I sat on the bed as he took off his clothes, so I removed mine. I was lying on the bed naked and waiting. He crawled up my body and kissed me on my stomach and played with my breasts. He was telling me how much he missed me. I felt his fingers slowly enter my moisten pussy and I moaned in delight,

He guided his cock into my pussy and that full feeling returned to me and I went into another world. I moaned and screamed in xtc. Telling him how much I missed being fucked by him. Then I blurted out "fuck me with your big black cock." I was shocked that those words came out again. It was like I had no control but he increased his place and the orgasms were more intense than before. I was willing to do whatever he wanted…he told me he wanted to try something new. He wanted to fuck my tits, He made me push them together and he straddled my chest and begins to slide his cock back and forth, the tip of his cock was close to my mouth and I tried to flick my tongue at it. A few minutes later, he pulled back and stroked his cock and he came all over my face and chest. I licked up the cum I could get to and scooped up the rest.

He then flipped me on my stomach and lifted my ass in the air. Smacking my ass to make his cock hard again. I felt the tip of his cock brush against the lips of my wet pussy but as I moved back to get it in, he also moved back, then his cock was positioned near my asshole and he pressed against it. I was waiting for him to push it in but he just kept it there teasing me. I begged him to be inside me. He pressed the head of his cock into my ass and told me to do the rest. I began to rock back and forth getting his cock deeper and deeper inside me. I moaned wildly and Terrance says," You like a black dick in your ass don't ya," I moaned out. "I love your cock anywhere in me". After a few minutes he pulled out and I felt warm cum across my ass and back. I fell to the bed and looked back at Terrance and he just smiled and asked if I liked that, I smiled back and told him he was amazing. I laid there wanting more but he got up and said " see I told ya she would be back, then the closet door opened up and several of his friends were in there watching the show. I was so embarrassed. I got up and threw on my clothes while they laughed. I called them all assholes and left.

I was more upset with myself than with him. I couldn't believe I fell for such an asshole but the sex was what keeps me coming back for more and putting up with him. I got home and mom was working in her office and walked up to my room and got undressed and showered. I got back into my room and figured what happened tonight will never happen again. I put his number on call block and felt redeemed.

School came and went for the week. It was Friday night and nothing really planned. The phone rang and it was Vanessa. One of my friends at school, she asked my about black guys a little more in-depth. I asked why the interest. She told me that her new neighbor was black and he asked her out and she agreed. I was happy for her. And that, I wanted to hear all the details about the night. I hung up and was lonely and had that empty feeling in me. So, I went downstairs and started talking with my mom and asked her what she does when she was that feeling and no one around to fulfill it. She said, "what do I do when im horny". I was so embarrassed she said that. I said yea. She walked upstairs and came back down with a vibrator. I was in shock that she had one of them. She was like this works wonders and help ya thru those rough times.

I couldn't figure which was worse the fact that my mom got horny or that she had a vibrator. She asked if I wanted to rent a movie. I said sure, so we got into the car and drove down to blockbuster. Down the street from there was an adult store and mom said, Lets go in there and get you a new toy. I agreed and hoped that no one saw me with my mom going into an adult store. We walked in and the men that were staring at us and wanted to get out as quick as possible disgusted me. We found the vibrator section of the store and mom wanted to discuss them, but I just grabbed one that was kinda thick and long and said this was the one. The guy behind the counter said it was a good choice and that led to further my embarrassment. I think my mom enjoyed it she still gets a chuckle out of it nowadays.

We finally got to the video store and looked around for movies. We split up and I wasn't payin attention when I was looking and I bumped into this guy. I apologized and smiled. He was about 6'6 and had a whole foot on me. I was looking up at him and part of me wanted this moment to never stop and the other half was wondering what he was like in bed and how well he would fuck me. I looked around for my mom, she was nowhere to be seen, so we chatted some more and he asked for my number. I gave out my number and he said he would call. I watched him walk out the door and my mom comes up behind me and says he was cute. Did he ask ya out? I said no, he just asked for my number.

We watched movies all night long and then I went to my room and tried to sleep. I lay there restless, so I decided to give the new toy a try. I wasn't that impressed with it, it wasn't the same as the real thing and I didn't get that full feeling like I was use too. Since, I still had all this pent up energy in the morning. I got up and went to the gym and worked out. In the gym, it was fairly quiet and empty of a Saturday morning. I got my workout in and got home and cleaned myself up. The phone rang and it was D. He said he was sorry for not calling sooner but something came up. He asked what I was doing today. I told him I had no plans. He asked to come over. I said no to that idea because my mom was home. So he told me to come over to his place.

I got dressed went over to his place. I knocked on the door and I heard a come in. I walked in and looked around. I told him his place was amazing. He was it was his dad's and his place until he was done with school. He asked what year of school I was in. I told him a senior. He was shocked; wow I'm only a junior. I kinda laughed and said I was a senior in high school. He took a huge leap back and said your still in high school and I said yes and I am 18, so there is nothing to worry about. The relief on his face was noticeable.

We talked a little then he leaned in and kissed me. My hand moved down to his crotch and I can feel his cock getting hard. So I undid his pants and pulled out his big black cock and did what came naturally, gave him a great blow job and swallowed every drop of cum. I raised myself up from his crotch and he began to play with my breasts and pulled down the tube top I was wearing and began to suck on my tits and flicking his tongue at my nipples. I was way beyond ready to get laid.

He then pulled down my stretch pants exposing my ass and my pussy. And bent me over the couch. I was trembling in anticipation. He put on a rubber and slowly guided his cock into my wet pussy. He moved it slowly in and out and I moaned softly. He worked his whole cock inside me and I felt amazing. The full feeling has returned and I wanted more and more. He leans in and plays with my nipples and asked me what I wanted. I told him to fuck me. He smiled and said be specific. I begged him to pound my pussy with his black cock and make me cum. I felt him pulling out and then slamming it back inside me. I screamed in ecstasy. He fucked me for what seemed like hours. In all positions that I knew and all around the apartment. I laid there exhausted when the door to his place opened. He was like" oh shit it is my dad." So, we got dressed by I couldn't find my tube top. So he threw me a t-shirt and told me to put it on. We walked out of the room and to the living room. I was introduced to his dad and said I had to leave. He looked at me and smiled and said hang on aren't you forgetting something. I said I don't think so and then his dad reaches his arm out and hands me my tube top. I was embarrassed and so I just smiled and walked out.

Feel free to comment or make suggestions.