A Change In Lifestyle

Story Info
Jack and Rhonda experience the love of a man.
2.2k words
3.93
55.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am not gay. Women turn me on like hell. I dig brunettes mostly, with a nice ass and am not that big a fan of tits. Sure I like them, who likes flat chests anyway, but am not gone over the hill about big melons. A handful of them will do just fine. But ass, there is my weakness, I like a good ass, and the woman may not be a looker in general, but if she has a great piece of ass she can give me a hard on.

I am not gay, and I am circumcised too. Got it done when I was a baby and did not even know about it. Had seen in toilets that some boys had different looking peckers than mine but I paid no real attention to it. Till I saw a video one day at a friend's place when I was eighteen, watching porn when a uncut cock was shown. This was the first time I had seen an adult one. And to my surprise I found it beautiful. The way the skin retracts back to show the head was so damn nice.

Since then I always dreamed of seeing one, touching one. And lately, even though happily living with my Latino girlfriend and fucking her every day, almost twenty six, I began to have dreams of sucking a uncut cock. The dreams got weirder by the night. I was at time being fucked by one, at times fucking a man while I held his long dick and played with the cock.

I began to worry if I was gay. But then I never was attracted to men, I did not get a hardon watching even good looking men. All I cared about was a uncut cock. I got my wish in a round about way.

Rhonda, my girlfriend and I were talking one day after a fairly hot sex when the conversation drifted and we got talking about our friends. "Mitch seems to have the hots on you." I just mentioned in passing. Actually a lot of our friends have hots on Rhonda and I don't blame her for it.

She laughed. "Actually Mitch has hots on both of us. He is bi sexual and finds you attractive too. Even hinted once about a three some."

I laughed. "Boy that would be something." And to my own surprise I sprung an erection. The thought of me in Rhonda from the bottom, while Mitch was taking her ass was erotic. My Rhonda like anal now and then. She spied my erection as it pressed against her thigh, reached down and held my cock.

"Jack, the thought of threesome has turned you on!" She laughed.

I sheepishly tried to brave the moment. "Hell, not really. Threesome for me is a man with two women, now that would be hot."

She laughed again and climbed over me, pressing my cock against her shaved pubic hair. "For our information sweetheart, a true threesome is a girl and two men. She is well equipped for it. What would another girl do while you were fucking me? Just watch?"


"Right now, all I am thinking of is a twosome. Get up a little and slide my cock into the hot pussy, it wants me I know."

"Oh yes, it wants you, darling." She raised her ass and pointed my cock into her and sank. Then in a hoarse voice whispered. "And now that your beautiful tool is me, Mitch has been waiting with his raging hardon, he comes up and spreads my ass and slides his well oiled cock into me.... oh, oh, oh..." She was coming, by got hardly two strokes and she was coming. My cock was throbbing like mad inside her.

As the orgasm subsided I her throaty moans as she slid up and down my shaft. "He is sliding inside me, all the way in, all the way out, the two cocks are tearing my body into two... oh oh oh..."

She shuddered, I held her shoulders to stop her for a moment and we rolled over, now me on top. I took her legs and put them against my chest and started hammering hard at her. I liked the way her tits danced when she was being fucked this way.

Her eyes were glazed. "And then there is another man who is stuffing a cock into my mouth. Oh I can taste the cum, baby. Oh my ass and cunt are burning. She began to come again and my own control went to the dogs as I shot my cum into her. We were both sweating. I was panting hard, she was too and this was the hottest sex we had for a long time.

Then as I lay on top of her, our sweat sticking each to each other, my face buried in her hair, she said.

"Let us try it Jack." I rose to look at her. She was serious.

"You serious?"

"Yeah. If the thought was this hot imagine the actual event... Let us try it once and if we don't like it then at least we know. At least we won't have the suspense."

"You sure?" My mind was a little boggled, I was asking stupid questions.

"What say you I find out tomorrow?"

"Yeah." I looked at her, leaned down to kiss her and said. "Yeah baby, I want to see another man enjoying this hot piece of ass. Yeah let us do it. And to tell you a secret, I always wanted a man sucking my cock too. Specially an uncut man..."

"You did?" She giggled. "Well Mitch is going to have a great time them. I will tell him the part of the deal is that he give you the best blow job he ever gave anyone."

I laughed with her, she wriggled down to suck clean my cock and we fell asleep.

It was not until Friday, three days later that she got to see Mitch. Mitch worked in the same building as she did and they usually passed each other at lunch. But the next day she was held up in a meeting downtown and couldn't make it and the next two days Mitch didn't turn up. She called his office of Friday morning and asked him to have a lunch date with her.

Rhonda can be quite blunt when she wanted to be. And as they sat for the lunch she told him she was going to ask some very probing questions and expected honest answers, and expected utmost secrecy. She gave an account of what passed on during lunch that evening as she slowly rose and fell on my cock.

"Are you bisexual?" She asked him. It was not really a big secret and he answered affirmative.

"Would you be interested in a threesome where you first start off with you sucking a cock till he comes, the join in as the women is being fucked and take her ass?"

This time Mitch was a little taken aback. He then answered slowly. "Yes I would. Depending on who the couple were of course."

"Hypothetically then, if it was me and Jack?"

"With all my passion Rhonda. But I have a point to be heard too. Will I just get the ass and no pussy."

"Well that depends on how things go with the first scenario. You get everything."

"Tell me when is the date. I am hard already."

"Tomorrow evening okay?"

"I had planned going bowling tomorrow, but what the hell, the guys can do without me. Tomorrow then."

"Seven. At our place."

Rhonda was wet when she left him, and reaching office she found a toilet and got off.

"I was still wet the whole fucking afternoon." She said.

We made love twice that night. In the morning I went out and bought a couple of good expensive wine bottles. We had ordered some Italian food and it would arrive at six thirty, just in time to give Rhonda to set things up.

Rhonda wore a simple sheer dress that set off her body beautifully. She looked and smelled so good that I had a hard on all the time and had to really make an effort not to fuck her then and there. She was not wearing any underwear and her nipples stood out provocatively all evening.

At seven oh five the doorbell rang. Mitch was there with a bottle of wine and two roses in his hand. We welcomed him in and I noticed his crotch begin to get a bulge as soon as he saw Rhonda.

I had stopped trying to hide mine a while ago. After all we were here for a reason that needed it.

We drank a little wine, had our dinner, a light one, hardly any of us could eat. After we had all washed up and back in the living room, Rhonda said. "I think we should throw all pretenses out and get down to what we all want... shall we?" The two blood deprived heads nodded. "Come here." She said as she sat in the center of the couch. As we came closer she pulled us by holding our flies. She unzipped both, her expert fingers undid the button too and as we wriggled so the pants fell to the floor. She stroked the two cocks making a tent in the boxers. "Help me will ya?"

Both pulled our boxers down. My straight as arrow cock, all seven and half inches stood bobbing a few times then pointing towards her lips like it was the compass needle and she the north pole. I glanced at Mitch. His cock was slightly smaller than mine and I drew a breath, it was uncircumcised. The purple head half peeking out of the foreskin.

"You like his cock Mitch?" Mitch nodded. "Then what the fuck are you waiting for, suck him to glory man". For the first time in my life, a man knelt before me and for the first time a man held my throbbing cock and as his lips engulfed the head I felt I was going to shoot. His ran his tongue underneath the shaft, holding it up against my belly. The rough tongue felt strange and erotic. Then without warning He took the whole cock into his mouth, as easily as if it was a two inch pecker. I had never had this deep throat before and I shuddered and cried out in pleasure.

Meanwhile Rhonda was undressed and behind Mitch. Kissing his back and cupping his ass. Her palm roamed over his body and pinched his nipples. "Yes, Mitch, suck his cock, suck my man real good Mitch." She whispered as she left wet trail over his body. Her reached out and held Mitch's cock, stroking it slowly I was in a place I had never been before, I closed my eyes and imagined myself in Mitch's place, sucking his cock. I shot my load. Mitch's tongue worked harder now, coaxing every last drop from my cock. I was drained and felt weak in the knees. Now both Rhonda and Mitch were kissing my cock clean. Kissing and licking it. I was getting hard again.

I could stand, I did not want to stand anymore. I stuttered that we go to the bedroom. For now I wanted to rest, I needed to recover from the assault my senses had taken. I slumped into the bed where I had been fucking Rhonda for the last three years and watched as she was lip locked with another man.

Mitch, his cocking still throbbing and hard was poised to enter her. I heard Rhonda moan, she must have been highly aroused by now and the mere act of a cock entering her was making her come. I began to get hard again even as my body was still wracked with the enormous climax I had gone through.

I watched Mitch shudder as he came inside Rhonda, his seed spilling out of her cunt as he still kept hammering her. As he slowed down and fell to his side I touched his ass. Smooth hard ass, My finger found his ass hole and wetting my finger in Rhonda's pussy I inserted it in his puckered hole. "You want it, Jack, you take it. Shove that beautiful dick of your in."

Like in a daze I got up to my knees, scooped some more of the cum oozing from Rhonda on to my cock and directed it to Mitch's ass. The puckered hole opened to welcome me. Now I realized the meaning of true ass fucking. If it is not done on a man it ain't anal at all.

Leaning forward, I reached for his hardening cock. It felt great in my palms, the soft skin belying the hardness within. I started to pump him in earnest. I knew I would last a long time the second time. I slowly fucked and fast fucked him for half an hour, his ass turning first pink then red as I fucked him. I spilled by seed inside of a man, feeling very a man, feeling like a man who had conquered an alien territory and had planted his right there.

We lay there for nearly half an hour and got up to take a shower. We were hungry and had some of the leftover food. A little wine and we dozed off, three people on the bed. I had a feeling that this would not be the last time.