A Change in Relationship

Story Info
Spooled Housewife is turned into a Sex Slave.
2.8k words
4.39
89.2k
54
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Longe
Longe
99 Followers

The Blackmailed Wife

Ann is gorgeous, and she knows it. Ann has been married to Steve, for five of her twenty nine years of life. She has long, straight blonde hair which makes her five foot frame more attractive. In many people's opinion, the only thing that keeps her from being the perfect woman is her small tits. They barely filled her A cup bras. And her bitchy attitude.

Ann is a stay at home wife, who enjoys the wealth of her young, very successful husband. She spends her days shopping, and working out. Ann is very diligent about her workouts. She works hard to keep her stomach flat, and her ass firm, and pert.

As attractive as she is, Steve is just as desirable to females. The major difference between the two is Steve is known for his personality, and likeability. Everyone who knows the couple wonders why Steve would stay with the bitchy Ann. The common thought amongst their friends is that Ann must be dynamite in bed.

In truth, Ann was terrible in bed. She had never been a real sexual person. She thought of sex as more of a chore than fun. What really upset Ann about sex was when she did cave in and put out, Steve would go for nearly an hour. Ann would bitch at him to finish, but Steve would prolong his release for as long as possible.

Then the day came when her sex life would change forever. Steve had traveled out of town for business, and one of Ann's equally bitch friends was staying with her for a couple of days. During the week, Ann's friend talked her into going out to a bar and flirting with some guys. They both enjoyed teasing guys and getting drinks bought for them.

During the course of the evening, Ann drank way too much. Ann didn't remember the end of the night, and woke up in the morning next to a strange guy, naked. Ann dressed as quickly as possible, leaving her panties behind, since she was unable to find them, and raced out of the room before the man woke.

Months went by, and Ann continued with her life. She did her best to forget her one night stand. Then on a Wednesday, Ann wearing her white sports bra, and tight black spandex shorts, started to go through her mail. She was halfway through the mail when she came upon an envelope addressed to her. The envelope didn't list her address and had no return address. Ripping open the envelope, Ann found a typed letter.

Ann,

I hope all is well. I haven't seen you since the night you and I fucked. I didn't know you were Steve Johnson's wife. This makes things very interesting for me. I know Steve very well. I think he would be interested to know how you acted when he was out of town.

I feel guilty for what I did to Steve. I feel I should make it up to him. Since I can't do that for him personally, I think I will use you to help me.

From our conversations on the night you and I fucked, I know you are not a fan of sex. Well, that is about to change. You will become Steve's sex slave. I will send you letters, and you will follow them. If you do not, I have plenty of pictures of you in compromising positions Steve would be very interested in seeing.

So, tonight after dinner, you are to strip naked, and give Steve a blowjob at the dinner table before you wash the dishes, or Steve heads into his office. You are to swallow every drop of cum that Steve will give you.

If you have any questions about my control over you, look inside the envelope. If you do not fully comply, Steve will be seeing what is inside the envelope. You will be hearing from me soon.

The Puppet Master

Ann couldn't believe what she was reading. How much had she said the night she was out and drunk? With her hands shaking, Ann looked inside the envelope. She found a picture of her. She was naked and riding an unseen man. Ann gasped and closed her eyes. She tried searching her memory for happened that night.

Ann was still staring at the picture when she heard Steve opening the door to the house from the garage. Ann quickly tucked the letter and picture away. Steve walked into the house, yelled that he had some work to do. He'd be in his office until dinner. Ann spent the rest of the evening thinking about the picture, and what she had to do this evening.

Two hours later, Ann called for Steve to come into the kitchen for dinner. Ann was unusually quiet during dinner. Steve commented on Ann still wearing her workout clothes to dinner, but quickly let it pass.

As Steve finished dinner, he started to get up out of his chair, but Ann placed a hand on his shoulder to stop him. Ann then stood up out of her chair, and quickly pulled her sports bra up over her small tits. An instant later her spandex shorts joined her sports bra on the floor under the dining room table. Standing naked in front of Steve, Ann dropped to her knees and started working on pulling Steve's cock out of his pants.

"What are you doing?" Steve asked, totally confused. Ann said nothing as she took Steve's semi-limp cock into her mouth and started to go to work. Ann hated to give blowjobs. She hadn't had her husband's cock in her mouth since they were married.

Ann bobbed on Steve's shaft, for what seemed forever. She was pissed that Steve was nowhere near cumming. Ann brought both her hands up, wrapped one hand around Steve's shaft, and cupped his balls in her other hand and started to work on both.

Twenty minutes of hard work, Ann felt a tap on her shoulder. This was Steve's sign that he was about ready to cum. Instead of pulling Steve's cock out of her mouth, Ann tried to deepthroat Steve's cock as he exploded in her mouth. Ann gagged as she tried to swallow Steve's huge load. Some of Steve's cum dribbled out of her mouth and onto the floor.

"What was that all about?" Steve asked as he tried to recover.

"Oh, nothing. I thought I would surprise you. I'm going to take a shower now."

Three days later, Ann received another letter. The writer told Ann he was happy with her performance under the dinner table. He promised to keep his knowledge from Steve for the time being. This letter told Ann to go to a local salon. She was instructed to get a Brazilian wax. Once she got the wax, she was to come home, strip naked and lay on the floor just inside the front of the door. She was also instructed to ask Steve to eat her pussy until she came. When she is finished, Steve is to receive yet another blowjob.

Ann can't believe what she is reading. Steve had mentioned something about wanting Ann to shave her pussy a couple of times. But, Ann had always refused. She shaved her bikini area, but left a thick patch of hair. Now she had to go and get a waxing.

Ann was surprised when the attendant covered her pussy with a wax, and proceeded to cover the crack of her ass, and her asshole with wax. When she was finished, Ann was completely hairless beneath her waist.

Ann got home a couple minutes before Steve. She quickly stripped naked, and lay down on the floor in front of the garage door. She felt foolish lying on the cool tile in front of the door, naked, and with a newly bald pussy.

Steve walked into the house, and was completely surprised to see his wife lying on the floor. His eyes about bulged out of his head when his eyes made it down to Ann's bald pussy.

"Steve, will you please eat my bald pussy?" Ann purred. Steve ripped his coat off, and dropped down between her legs and got to work. Steve had always been good at eating Ann's pussy. This was one sex act she actually enjoyed. This time Steve attacked her pussy with an increased enthusiasm. Ann quickly went over the edge of orgasm. Something she rarely achieved. She held Steve's head in her crotch as he continued to lick, and suck on her clit.

Before she is able to come down from her high, Ann shoved Steve onto his back. She frantically ripped his pants off. Building on the experience of a couple days ago, Ann got to work on Steve's hard cock. Using her hands the entire time, Ann caused Steve to come after only fifteen minute of sucking, and fondling. This time, Ann didn't let a drop of cum to escape her mouth, as she swallowed everything.

Ann fell into the routine, of getting a letter every couple of days, and then performing them that night. The letters consisted of giving Steve a blowjob, or having him go down on her. Then they moved into sex, and sexual positions. Things came to a halt when Ann received a letter telling her to have Steve fuck her in her virgin ass. Ann refused. That night she and Steve did nothing sexual.

The next day started normal as any other day. Ann had completed her workout, and just returned home from her jog. She was getting a drink of water when the doorbell rang. Ann answered the door, feeling happy and carefree.

The woman on the other side of the door pushed her way into the house when Ann opened the door. Ann was surprised and even more surprised when the woman produced a pair of handcuffs. She roughly grabbed Ann and cuffed her hands behind her back.

"What are you doing?" Ann demanded.

"Giving you your punishment." The woman reached up and ripped open Ann's sports bra. Ann tried to move away from the woman, but she was grabbed and held in place.

The woman holding Ann was an Amazon. She was nearly six feet tall, and very muscular. She had huge, black boobs, which were emphasized by the leather catwoman outfit she wore.

"My punishment for what?" Ann asked.

"For not following the letter you were sent last night," the woman replied. "And you will address me as Mistress when you speak."

"I will not." The large woman slapped Ann across the face. She then reached down and squeezed Ann's nipple extremely hard. Ann screamed in pain.

"Now. Will you address me as Mistress?"

"Yes."

"Yes, what"

"Yes, Mistress."

Satisfied, the large woman started to dig in the large bag she had brought with her. A moment later she pulled out a black, leather collar. The woman placed the collar on Ann's neck. She made sure the collar was snug on Ann's neck. Ann tried to complain, but the woman shouted for Ann to shut up. Next, the woman produced a chain. She hooked it to the collar on Ann's neck. Ann was now on a leash, and the large woman led Ann around her living room by the leash.

When the woman finished leading Ann around the living room, she pulled her large tits out of the top of her outfit. The woman's nipples were erect, and large. She pulled on Ann's leash until she was just inches away from the woman's nipple.

"Suck on my nipple, bitch. And if you hurt me, you can't imagine the pain I will put in." Ann reluctantly accepted the woman's nipple in her mouth and started to suck. The big woman started to moan, and reached down and began to rub Ann's still clothed ass.

Thinking the woman was relaxed, Ann bit down hard on the woman's nipple. The large woman screamed and pulled away from Ann. Ann took off running for the phone, hoping she would be able to dial 911. She didn't get within ten feet of the phone, before she was pulled off her feet backwards by her leash.

"You fucking cunt! You have no idea what you've just done." The woman drug Ann back to her large bag. This time, the large woman pulled out a set of nipple clamps. The clamps were evil looking. They had tiny teeth so they would bite into the nipple when tightened. The catwoman tightened the clamps down so tight they smashing Ann's nipples.

Ann was crying openly when the woman attached a chain to the two clamps, and ran Ann's leash underneath the chain. The woman then pulled Ann to her feet using the leash. This in turn pulled hard on Ann's already painful nipples.

"Now, slut you are going to suck and kiss my nipple until it feels better. I'm going to continue to pull on your nipple clamps until I'm done. Do you understand me?" Ann nodded, and the woman pulled hard on the leash.

"Yes, Mistress. I understand." Ann leaned in and started to kiss, lick, and suck on the hard nub. Ann quickly improved her technique, and the woman started to relieve some of the tension on Ann's nipples. Ann stopped sucking when the woman let the chain of her leash go loose.

The woman walked over to her bag, grabbed it and pulled Ann up the stairs by her leash. The woman led Ann into her bedroom, and bent her over the foot of her own bed. The bed frame had four tall posts. The large woman tied Ann's feet to the two posts at the end of the bed. The woman then uncuffed Ann's hands, and cuffed each hand to the same posts her feet were tied to.

"Now, what were you supposed to do last night?" the woman asked, leaning close to Ann's face.

"I was supposed to ask my husband to fuck me in the ass, Mistress."

"Yes you were. And now you are going to get fucked in the ass by me." The woman rummaged in her bag, and a few moments later she walked to the side of the bed. She let Ann see the strap-on dildo she had donned, before she walked behind Ann.

Ann jumped when she felt the glob of cold lube hit her asshole. She jumped more when the woman forced a finger, then two into her asshole. Ann screamed as the woman shoved her strap-on into Ann's virgin ass. And the more Ann screamed the harder and faster she would pump her cock in and out of Ann's ass.

When the woman was done pumping Ann's asshole, she pulled out and shoved a buttplug with a bunny tale into Ann's exposed ass. The woman then shoved a large red ball gag into Ann's mouth. Finally, the amazon woman taped a piece of paper to the small of Ann's back as she laid a leather flogger on the bed next to Ann.

"This time, I was nice. If you don't start to follow directions I will be much rougher when I come back. Oh, by the way, the letters that you get will have you doing more stuff like this." The woman kissed Ann on the cheek, and walked out of the house.

Half an hour later, Steve came home to find his wife tied to the end of his bed. Steve walked up behind Ann, and pulled the paper off the small of her back.

"Dear Steve," he read aloud. "I wish to be your sex slave. This is my way of asking you. I may shake my head no while you read this letter. However, I truly want this. Please, pull the buttplug out of my ass, and whip me until my ass is red. When you are finished, please fuck me in the ass until you come. When you are finished, please leave me in this position for the entire night as a sign of my submission to you." Steve was surprised, but extremely happy. "Okay Slut. You are going to get what you want." Steve slapped Ann hard on her ass. He then slowly popped the buttplug out of her sore asshole.

Half an hour later, Ann was crying, and drooling around her gag. Her ass was on fire from the severe flogging Steve had just given her. Halfway through the flogging, Steve gave Ann a couple minute break and stripped naked.

By the time the whip landed on Ann's ass for the last time, her entire ass, and upper thigh area was bright red. Steve put the whip to the side, spit on his cock, and Ann's asshole. He then shoved his cock roughly into Ann's tight ass. Ann screamed into her gag. Her screams did nothing to stop Steve. In fact it spurred him on. Steve pumped away for nearly twenty minutes before he shot his load deep into Ann's asshole.

When he pulled out, Steve quickly shoved the buttplug back into Ann's ass. He leaned forward and kissed her on the forehead. "Give me a couple of minutes to recover. I'll be back for another whipping and fucking." Steve left Ann screaming into her gag.

To be continued...

Longe
Longe
99 Followers