A Change in Station Ch. 02

Story Info
I brutally humiliate Molly at every turn during our trip.
2.9k words
4.26
151.5k
42

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 06/14/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**This story contains themes of humiliation, degradation and domination. It's fantasy. If these things offend you, please skip this! All characters are over the age of 18. It's best to read Ch. 01 first!**

She didn't quit - maybe she was afraid of what my family was capable of, which made sense, since my family ruled this town. Maybe she was such a slut that she actually liked what my friends and I made her do, which would take some of the fun out of it for me - I'd have to think of new ways to make her miserable. At first I'd just been doing it in an attempt to get Molly out of my life, but now I had this taste for power that felt incredible.

However, the plan had backfired in one significant way: now I had to take Molly with me to Europe. It would be harder to control her outside of the structure of my own home, but I hoped at this point that she was so used to listening to me that she'd continue to be obedient. Maybe I'd even have some fun with her in France, using her for my amusement.

Molly made all of the arrangements for my trip, and I told her I'd even let her fly First Class with me, which she should have been grateful for. She told me she had us all set up in a small condominium outside of Paris, and that she'd even found some attractions and events for us to attend while there.

A few weeks later, Molly was loading our things into the car, preparing to drive to the airport. I was making her wear very short, black shorts on the plane, which wedged between her ass cheeks and were tight enough that her pussy lips were clearly visible through the thin, stretchy fabric. I wouldn't let her wear underwear, and told her that she could wear either a bra OR a shirt that I picked out for her - she opted for the shirt.

I gave her one that I'd found in a store downtown when shopping with my friend Bridget. It was clearly a skanky store, but I insisted on picking up one little item for my maid. It was perfect - the gauzy material was sheer, and clung to Molly's nipples, leaving little to the imagination. It left some mid-drift at her stomach, and if she bent over it would fall from her chest and give any onlookers a full view of her tits. Across the front, it read Little French Maid - it was trimmed in white faux lace.

I made her wear clear plastic heels, making her look like a stripper, and they were very cheap, so I knew that they'd start hurting her feet immediately. Her hair was done in pigtails, and I'd done her makeup like a cheap, back alley whore - she looked like such trash. I decided that her outfit would do well to keep her in line. Otherwise, I might threaten to leave her alone in France, dressed like she was begging to give every passing Pierre a blowjob.

She wobbled in her shoes as she loaded suitcases into the car. My mother looked on, seeming concerned, but didn't say anything. The way Molly was forced to walk in the heels was wonderful, because it prevented her from doing anything quickly or with grace, and drained her of any dignity she might've somehow held onto.

Finally, I got into the back of the car wearing a cute floor length cotton dress and sporting my favorite Prada bag, and ordered Molly to come pick up the lipstick I'd dropped on purpose; I'd seen our cook come out of the house to see me off, and knowing that he was constantly making a pass at Molly, I thought I'd humiliate her one last time before we took off for the airport.

"Molly, bend down and pick up my lipstick. If you bend your knees, I'll make you fly the whole way to Paris with my vibrator up your asshole."

She bent down, eyes cast away, but I kicked the lipstick just below the car, and told her to crawl. She had no choice but to get down on all fours, and stick her ass in the air as she searched for my makeup. I motioned for the chef to come over, noticing that his eyes were glued to Molly's ass.

"Chef, could you ask my mother to go upstairs for a minute? Think of any excuse you like, then come back once she's gone."

He did so, and although I'm sure Molly had found my lipstick by now, I kept one foot on the small of her back, keeping her from moving, her head still beneath the car. I pushed down, forcing her to stick her ass further in the air.

"Don't move, whore."

Chef returned, and smiled at me as he saw Molly's ass on display, her pussy barely hidden by the strip of fabric at her crotch.

"Chef, Molly would like you to make sure that her shorts are slutty enough for you. I know that she avoids you, but it's because she's scared of how wet you make her little pussy. Is enough of her ass showing?"

Chef pushed her shorts up even more, cutting into her pussy and displaying nearly all of her ass. "I don't think so," he said, "I think I need to see a little more."

Looking around, I saw that several of the members of our stable staff were a few feet away - they must have seen Molly, too. I called them over and told them that if any of them had phones, they could take pictures and videos of Molly.

As the maid remained bent over, ass up, with the Chef gripping her ass cheeks, I forced her to listen to me tell the stable boys even more: "You know, when I get back from France Molly here might need to be reminded of her place. How about once a week I tie her up in the stables, and while you all work you can do whatever you want with her? She's dying to give you all a chance to try her pussy. I'd let you try now, but she doesn't deserve to get everything she wants. Besides, she wants Chef most of all - she masturbates thinking about him."

He felt around, groping her ass, reaching his hands beneath the minimal fabric to finger her pussy and asshole. "She's wet, I knew she wanted me this whole time." The stable boys took photos with camera phones, and were growing bulges in their jeans.

"Yes, Chef, she asked me to dress her this way so she could please you. I can see that your penis is pushing hard against your pants - why don't you use her holes to fix that?"

As I said this, I let Molly's head come out from under the car, only to fully expose her tits to Chef. He grabbed at them, and whipped his cock out.

"Molly, ask Chef to cum in your whore cunt."

Alarmed, but unsure at how she could refuse at this point, she looked at him, and with a quivering voice, she said "Chef, can you please cum in my whore cunt?"

Without bothering to respond, Chef forced the tiny shorts down and began thrusting his cock in and out of Molly's pussy, covering her mouth as she screamed in pain from the brutal fucking. He was finished quickly, cumming deep into Molly's pussy.

In disbelief, the stable boys continued to take pictures. She would have to sit in his cum for the entire ride to France, unless I decided to let her change, which was unlikely.

"Okay, Cunt, get up off your knees, thank Chef for letting you feel his cock, thank the men for making such lovely memories, and get in the car to drive."

She did as I said, her trashy makeup now smudged. I waved goodbye to my home, and sat in silence for the trip to the airport, not saying a word until we arrived. I handed Molly a tissue to clear up the smudges in her face, and then told her to deal with the baggage. She got plenty of looks from the other people at the airport, and some people even called out at her. Molly handled everything, and we went to wait to board our flight, where I made her sit on the floor on her carry on and massage my feet. Curious people were staring, so I made conversation with them.

"Molly here is my maid and personal attendant. She is also quite a little slut, and loves to dress like it. She lives to serve me, and begs to dress like a whore so that everyone can see her body - all she thinks about is fucking! If you like, you can sneak a feel of her nipples - just don't let any of the airport security see you! Isn't that right, Molly?"

Everyone within earshot stared at her. Her face was beet red, her hands still massaging my feet, her nipples straining against her shirt.

"Yes, Ma'am, I would love to let everyone touch me." Her voice shook.

The strangers around us were dumbfounded, but slowly came over and sat around Molly, whom I instructed to lean forward so that everyone could admire her fat tits. The strangers snuck hands into her shirt, and groped her breasts, tugging at her nipples. One of them noticed that she had a stain on her tiny shorts.

"Oh," I said, "That's semen. Molly loves to have her pussy filled with cum, and she loves to keep it there, dripping out of her. She can't get enough cum in her little cunt, nor in her asshole and mouth."

These strangers were starting to become very aroused. To the women, I said "Why don't we all take Molly to the bathroom? There's still another hour until our flight is ready to board."

Molly got up and followed us, still wobbling in her five inch heels. We got her to the bathroom, and I told the six girls that were with us that they could knock themselves out - no limits - but first it was time to observe Molly's body in full, and punish her for being a whore.

I ordered her to strip, and to get on her knees. She was clearly disgusted at being on her knees in this dirty bathroom, so I made it worst and had her get on all fours. "Molly, stick your ass as high in the air as you can and keep it there, and put your slutty face on the floor where it belongs."

I told the girls to take turns spanking her.

Before I knew it, Molly had a girl lined up at each of her ass cheeks, each of her tits, her pussy and the one turned-up cheek on her face.

They were slapping her over and over again, and I stood aside, recording it on my phone, and yelled at Molly to thank her captors.

She said thank you again and again, telling me falsely that she loved being spanked like a dirty little whore. I made her get on her back on the bathroom counter, and masturbate for our amusement while two girls smacked her tits and pulled at her nipples once more. I knew that despite herself, she was about to cum, so I grabbed her hand and pulled it away. I told the girls to use her however they liked, and they were quickly on top of her. One girl ordered her to finger her, and lick the sweet juices off of her fingers. The other girls were quickly undressed from the waist down, and they delighted in shoving her face in pussy after pussy, rubbing their cum all over Molly's face.

One of the girls grabbed Molly by the back of her head, gripping her hair, and forced her to kiss her feet as the others twisted at Molly's nipples. One girl bent over at the waist, resting on the counter as the other girls forced Molly's face deep between the girl's ass cheeks, and they commanded her to stick out her tongue. They forced her head in and out, and she had no choice but to fuck this stranger's asshole with her tongue as the other girls spanked her ass and tits. As Molly endured this, one of the girls who was standing to the side pulled a hairbrush from her purse, and shoved it into Molly's asshole.

She began to fuck Molly's ass with the brush, hard and fast, and the harder she went, the more excited the other girls got. They commanded Molly to slobber over all of their assholes, made her kiss the puckered holes and enthusiastically tongue fuck them.

Suddenly, the door opened - we must have been making some noise - and a huge, black security guard walked in to find this girl-on-girl orgy.

"What's going on here?"

Quickly, I replied - "Please, we're sorry sir, this little slut is Molly, and she wouldn't stop begging to taste some pussy and asshole. Maybe she could do you a favor, and we could forget this whole thing?"

The security guard turned around, and waved to someone - in followed another huge, burly man, this one white, and the scene before them made them instantly hard.

I knew what to do. "Molly, get on your hands and knees."

The black man lined up his cock at Molly's mouth and made her suck and lick his shaft, and then forced her to focus on his balls as well. She wrinkled her nose at them, but took them into her mouth just the same. The white man got behind her and, at full force, shoved his cock into her ass. In perfect rhythm, they used her little body to make themselves cum all over her back and her ass. Before they left, they took turns smacking around her tits, and the black man told her that she was a shameful little whore.

The girls left too, and it was just me and Molly left in the bathroom. I let her clean herself up using the sink, not letting her stop when a woman in her mid forties came in to use the bathroom. I made her get down on her knees as the middle aged woman stared at her, and forced her to beg the woman's forgiveness for such lewd behavior. Finally, I brought her back to the waiting room, and they called for First Class a few minutes later.

I gave Molly a rest for the beginning of the flight - I was tired, and fell asleep quickly. I woke up a few hours later, and found Molly asleep next to me. I woke her up, and lazily told her to play with her nipples - I told her that if they went soft, she'd have hell to pay. She obeyed, and in full view of everyone on our plane, she played with her nipples. I wouldn't let her stop, even when the flight attendant came around to ask us if we'd like refreshments.

"I'll have a vodka cranberry. My slave will have a bowl of water, on the floor, thank you."

A few minutes later, the attendant returned, and awkwardly put the bowl of water down on the floor. I looked at Molly, and when she shook her head, I slapped her right tit. Then she got down on her hands and knees, and began to lap the water with her tongue. She had no choice but to do so facing toward the aisle, giving the businessmen across from us a great view of her full tits. I rested my feet on her back, and forced her to stay that way for a while, until she begged me to let her up because her arms and legs were becoming tired.

I let her sit on the seat, but only if she kept her legs spread. At my command, she spent the remainder of the flight offering kisses to men in our section, flashing her breasts, and going to the bathroom to fuck herself to orgasm with miniature wine bottles. Finally, we landed, and we disembarked from the plane.

The businessmen who had been ogling Molly's tits were right behind us as we shuffled through the terminal, and I intentionally knocked into Molly to force her to clumsily bump up against them.

In the thick crowd, one of the men furtively slipped a hand against her obvious, swollen pussy lips outside her shorts. With a look from me, she knew to offer no resistance - and when she didn't pull away, the man grew bolder. He and his friend slipped their hands inside her shorts and shirt, stroking her until the crowd thinned out.

I knew Molly had arranged for a driver to meet us at the airport, so after picking up our baggage we went outside the terminal and I looked for my name. I saw a tall, dark-haired man in a well tailored, all black suit holding up a sign for me, so Molly and I headed his way. He looked briefly surprised at her outfit, but suddenly began speaking with her in French with a tone of familiarity. He opened the door, and Molly and I got in the car.

Suddenly, before I realized what was happening, I was overwhelmed by a storm of hands pinning me down, one over my mouth to cover my scream, and saw Molly staring down at me with perverse, ear-to-ear grin.