A Change of Employment Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gus moved back between her legs and lowered his cock down again to line up with her opening. He smiled lewdly at her as he slowly worked his fat slug back inside of her juicy, stretched cunt.

She moaned deliriously as his length penetrated her almost completely yet again, and from her position on her back, she could now actually see her pussy straining around his girth. She expected him to commence fucking her – but he didn't – instead he reached for the alligator-clips next to her and without ceremony, he quickly clamped them onto her distended nipples!

The effect was well worth it. Gus laughed joyously as her pussy gripped his shaft like a milking machine – unbelievably, she had come again instantly!

Leanne was immediately besotted, and she urged the brute mounted over her to fuck her hard!

And he did...

She thrashed around on the end of his cock like she was possessed as a series of orgasms overtook her with bewildering intensity! She had gone from not really knowing what one felt like less than an hour ago – to slatternly behaviour due to the mind-blowing raptures she was now experiencing, in the hands of a blackmailing man who was more than old enough to be her father!

She now urged him to pull and twist her nipples with the clamps attached to them – and she urged him to enter her completely...

At first, as his cock thrust in past her cervical opening yet again, Leanne thought the pain was almost unbearable – but then the discomfort passed, and although he did not fuck her as vigorously as moments earlier, she could feel her arousal beginning to peak yet again. And with every slap of his massive balls against her buttocks, she moaned with delirious pleasure as another mind-blowing orgasm rapidly built up to a crescendo and swept over her!

Gus fucked her for several more minutes, until finally, his own orgasm erupted and he shot another load of thick come deep inside of her...

They were now both thoroughly spent!

Looking up at the time, Gus knew the security guard would soon be patrolling the factory – and he certainly did not want to be discovered fucking a young employee in his office by anyone!

Without ceremony, Gus let his softening cock slip effortlessly from Leanne's stretched vagina, and covered in a fine sheen of perspiration from his sexually-athletic prowess, he quickly and efficiently removed Leanne's bonds. And while he dressed himself and gathered her clothes together, she lay quietly on his desk, partly recovering from her ordeal while tenderly caressing her very swollen and red-looking vulva. Once he had finished straightening himself up, he then helped her up off the desk and onto her feet, where she stood wobbling for several moments, her head downcast as if in shame, and cum dribbling down her inner thighs...

In less than ten minutes the guard would be checking the offices! He was now more than a little anxious of discovery, and in an almost disparaging manner, he assisted Leanne back into her overalls quickly, minus her underwear that he poked into one of her pockets, and with barely a word exchanged between them, he walked her briskly to his office door to promptly sent her on her way– looking thoroughly used and abused.

Watching her walk off, Gus briefly rubbed his cock through his pants – it had not been this sore in a long, long time – a lovely tight young vagina will do that to a big cock, he mused, with a feeling immense satisfaction...

Smiling to himself, he watched for a moment longer as she continued walking gingerly up the aisle, clutching her heavy work boots in her small hands, and heading toward the women's change rooms. He knew she was going to shower in an attempt at removing any evidence of what had just happened – he knew she wanted to wash his cum from her vagina and tend to her bruised and battered flesh, before she headed back home to her loving fiancé. The cum may be easy to clean up, Gus chuckled to himself, but the vision of her thoroughly, fucked-over cunt – now that may take some explaining if her fiancé got a look at it!

Even so, Gus now felt quietly confident that their tryst somehow ended-up amicable and it would remain their little secret...

Gathering up the photos of Leanne and Scott's car park quickie, Gus collected his camera too – he looked forward to developing the film at home later – and he looked forward to the next little rendezvous he was already planning with sweet, young Leanne...

Yes, he could go far with her, he thought to himself lewdly...

* * * * *

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Busty Babysitter John has it bad for his top heavy young babysitter.in NonConsent/Reluctance
My Mom's Disgusting Boyfriend How my mom's bf ultimately seduced me.in NonConsent/Reluctance
A Wife Turned Meeting an old college acquaintance brings change.in Loving Wives
More Stories