A Change of Perspective

Story Info
The mirror reveals the true inner self.
4.7k words
4.21
38.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dom_man76
Dom_man76
32 Followers

I have never written a story from a female perspective, so this is new for me! I hope that you enjoy it...

*

This had been a really rough week at work, and by Friday night, I was ready to burn off some of the aggression that had built up over the week. After graduating with a Bachelor's degree in marketing in the spring, I had a fairly painful job search which finally landed me an entry-level position at a Fortune 500 company, but the unfortunate part of the job was that I was an assistant to a ruthless bastard of a boss! With only four weeks into the job, the daily stress was getting to me already, and I was thinking hard about jumping back into the job market.

As I said, it was Friday night, and I needed to get my mind off of the horrible week. I used my 45 minute commute to call up a few of my girlfriends, and by the time I got home, I had three of my girlfriends lined up to go out clubbing with me. We all had just graduated and were still in college the mindset that the weekends were solely reserved for going out and getting fucked up. With the week that I just got through, I was ready to drink myself into oblivion! Walking in the door to my apartment, I knew that I had most of a bottle of wine in the fridge, so I poured a healthy glass for myself to keep me occupied as I got ready for the evening.

This night would require an extra special outfit which (hopefully!) would score me attention of some hot guys and possibly some free drinks! Digging through my closet, I found an outfit that fit the occasion. I had bought the skirt on a whim but had never gotten up the courage to wear it. The skirt's design was the current style at the clubs with a low rise and an extremely high hemline, and they were meant to show off your goodies more than to hide anything. Rather than the skin-tight mini-skirts of ages ago, it was loose around my thighs which would definitely make dancing easier, but after I tried it on, I realized that I would need a cute pair of panties to go under it. It was cut so high and was so loose that anything underneath was sure to be seen! I opened my top dresser draw and found an electric orange thong that would be the perfect teaser for any of the guys that wanted to catch a glimpse of the goods under my skirt. The halter top that I picked out was a good match for the skirt, too. The top stopped a few inches above my navel, and the skirt stopped a few inches below it. The combination showed off my midriff that I worked on daily to keep flat and near-perfect.

After I dressed, I stopped back by the kitchen to refill my glass before heading to the bathroom to work on my hair and make-up for the evening. Before I knew it, my wine glass was empty again, and it was nearly time for Katie to pick me up for the evening. Knowing that she was notoriously late, I emptied the bottle into my glass mere seconds before my doorbell rang, and not wanting to waste perfectly good wine, I drank it down before I answered the door.

She and I headed off to pick up the other two girls, Sarah and Ashley, before we went to our first stop. We must have all been thinking along the same lines because all four of us were dressed to kill, and it was obvious that tonight was going to be a wild night! Our first stop was a local bar, and we could feel the patrons' eyes scan us as we walked in. Finding some seats up by the bar, we all ordered drinks, and no sooner had we gotten them, four shots were lined up on the bar in front of us. The bartender nodded toward a table full of middle aged men across the bar from us, and even though we had no intentions of socializing with the men, we raised our shots and downed them. Before we left the bar, that process repeated two more times, and we were well on our way to becoming completely trashed.

Much to the dismay of our fan club, we decided to leave the bar and head out to a dance club at about 10pm. The alcohol had really snuck up on me because the walk from my barstool to the car seemed a lot more difficult on the way out than it had been on the way in. We got to the club around 10:30, and there were 25 to 30 people waiting in line to get into the club. Rather than waiting with the others, Sarah started walking toward the bouncer at the front of the line, and we knew exactly what she was doing. We followed closely, and as soon as we got to the front, the bouncer noticed us and immediately let us in. Despite being an "old woman" and no longer in college, we obviously still had it!

We walked into the club, and my senses were immediately overloaded with the same sensations that I had experienced over hundreds of visits to similar clubs. Music was thumping out a baseline rhythm that seemed to drive the mass of bodies on the dance floor, and the mingling smells of perfume, artificial fog, and sweat permeated throughout the room. As soon as I could "feel" the club, I was immediately excited to get out onto the dance floor.

Before finding a spot on the dance floor, we cruised by the bar and ordered drinks, but before we could pay for them, a lone guy at the bar picked up our tab. Again, we didn't have any real interest in him, but why be rude and turn down his gentlemanly gesture? With drinks in hand, we wove through the crowd of dancing bodies and found a small hole on the dance floor. I was about as happy as I could imagine since I was already half drunk, had fresh drink in hand, and was shaking my little ass on the dance floor By this point, I couldn't hardly even remember why I was upset when I came home from work!

Considering that we were four attractive women dancing without dates, I wasn't expecting to be dancing alone for long. Sure enough, it took only a few minutes after we started dancing before a young stud made his way up to Sarah and began to work his magic. Rather than being happy for her, I was furious! That bitch had everything (beautiful blonde hair, big tits, and a tight ass), and she was going to take the first man as well!

While I was fuming over Sarah's man, I felt somebody directly behind me, and unlike the others dancing close to me, this body was dancing in perfect rhythm to my own. We danced that way for a few seconds before I got a little bolder and backed into him, grinding my ass into his thigh. When the song was over and the DJ transitioned into the next one, I turned to see my dance partner and was pleasantly surprised. I'm fairly tall (5'9" without heels), and he towered over me at 6'3" or greater, and he was stocky without being fat. From the shape of his chest and arms, I could tell that he was either a college athlete or enjoyed working out, and it was obvious that he was fairly agile from the way he moved on the dance floor.

We danced through the next song, and seeing my drink nearly empty, he suggested that we find a refill. I wasn't one to reject a drink, so I took the lead and made my way to the closest bar. He asked what I was drinking, and being a perfect gentlemen, he found me a barstool and ordered us drinks. When he returned, we sat and talked for a while, and without asking, he waved the bartender over and ordered a second round of drinks and a round of shots. We threw back the shots and grabbed our fresh drinks before moving back out onto the dance floor.

The alcohol had finally really caught me, and I was beyond the blissful drunken state and was in the completely wasted state. I was able to dance with my new-found man, but as the evening wore on, it was pretty obvious that I was relying on him to lead and to keep me from falling. At one point in time, I was grinding my crotch on his muscled thigh and hanging on to his shoulders, and he pulled my shoulders toward him and started to kiss me. With the heavy dancing that we had done on one another, I had been getting horny as hell anyhow, but with the alcohol dulling ability to think clearly, I didn't even hesitate to kiss him back. Before I knew what was happening, we were making out on the dance floor like we had known each other for years!

During a transition between songs, I broke my lips away from his long enough to look around me, and I couldn't see any of my girlfriends in the vicinity. For some reason, I had felt a guilty twinge from making out with my man, and I didn't want them to find out. Usually, we always have lived by a "strength in numbers" motto, but I didn't want to give them the impression that I was turning into a complete slut. Once I was satisfied that they were not within eyesight, I turned back toward my man, and we got back into our hot and heavy kissing.

Throughout the evening, my dance partner seemed like a perfect gentleman, and at most, I felt his hands on my bare midsection. As we continued to make out on the dance floor, I could feel his hands start to roam around my body, but in my alcohol-induced haze, I didn't even care. His hands felt wonderful as they stroked my back and wandered down my skirt until they found my nearly bare bottom underneath. He gave my ass a playful squeeze and a light smack which spurred me on to kiss him harder, and as I pressed my lips into his, our tongues attacked one another.

While we were mid-kiss, I felt him push my hips away from his thigh just slightly, and while his left hand was holding my bottom, I could feel his right hand snaking down the front of my skirt. Even in my inebriated state, a little voice in my head was telling me to push his hand away, but when his fingers grazed over my panties, it felt as though a spark shot through my pussy causing me to grind my pelvis into his hand. I had started to get wet when we began to make out, but the stimulation of his fingers through my panties had me on fire!

Undoubtedly, he could feel how wet I was through the material as he rubbed me, and soon, I felt his middle finger pull the front of my thong aside to give him better access. His finger moved down my wet slit until it found its target, and he plunged it into my little pussy. Although completely dulled by the alcohol, I could clearly feel of pain from the abrupt invader, but that was quickly subsided by the pleasure of his manual stimulation. As if they were magical, his fingers were fucking me while at the same time rubbing my clit, and the feeling was indescribable. I hadn't been with a man in six months, and this one seemed to know exactly where and how I wanted to be touched.

I was well on my way to a wonderful orgasm when he pulled away, grabbed my hand, and started to pull me off of the dance floor. Inebriated by the alcohol and by my impending orgasm, I followed him in a complete drunken stupor and wasn't exactly sure where we were going. We made our way to the back of the club, and he pulled me into the men's room and into the back stall. At this point, I was mentally and physically incapable of refusing anything that he wanted me to do, and with the hot action that we had on the dance floor, I thought that I was up for just about anything!

I couldn't even comprehend the fact that the floor was absolutely filthy when he pushed me to my knees in front of him, but when he pulled out his hard cock, I knew exactly what he wanted. This hadn't been the first cock that I had seen, but as it bobbed in front of my face, it seemed absolutely huge. I opened my mouth to tell him that I didn't think that I was ready for this, but before I could make a sound, he grabbed me by the back of my head and pushed the bulbous head into my mouth. My lips strained to allow the girth of his penis to pass into my mouth, and I started to panic as the head pushed into the back of my throat and started to gag me. I did my best to pull back, but his firm grip on my head insured that I wasn't going anywhere.

After a few minutes of abusing my mouth, he pulled me to my feet as if I were a rag doll and bent me over the toilet. I put my hands down on the toilet seat to support myself, and I could feel him clawing at my little thong to pull it out of the way. My brain couldn't process everything that was happening, but when he pushed his huge cock against the opening to my pussy, his intentions were obvious. He thrust forward to gain entry, and a searing pain shot through my pelvis and up my spine. Out of pure instinct, I tried to pull away from him to avoid any more pain, but his thick hands were on my hips and held me back. He worked his cock out and in, and finally, the whole thing had stretched its way into me. Once he finally got into a decent rhythm, I finally started to gain some pleasure out of his assault, but my head was too foggy to know whether I should object or enjoy myself.

Sometime after he started to fuck me, I must have blacked out for a period because I regained consciousness and was no longer in the bathroom stall. My head was laying face down on a countertop, and when I picked my head up, I was staring into a mirror and could see my assaulter still behind me and was pounding my little pussy. He had carried my limp body out of the stall and laid me on to of the bathroom counter, so he could continue to fuck me.

For a moment, I actually started to regain some mental clarity through the chemical induced fog, and I looked around in the mirror and noticed that there were several other men standing in the background and enjoying the live porno scene. They were drinking their beers and cheering on the guy that was fucking me, and it made me feel like I was the main attraction at a sporting event! When I tried to raise myself up off of the counter, he put his bear paw on my back, pushing me back down. I was pinned between the countertop, his hand on my back, and his cock in my pussy, and there wasn't much that I could do about it.

After what seemed to be hours, I heard a loud grunt behind me as the bastard buried his cock and came inside of me. When he was finished, he took a step back as if to take a mental picture of his handiwork, and I was still in shock and couldn't force myself to move a muscle. I felt his cum start to run out of my pussy and down my leg, and I started to cry out of shame for what had happened. As if to add insult, I looked back in the mirror just in time to see my attacker grab onto my little thong, drag it down off of my legs, and place them in my pocket. Without saying a word, he put his cock back into his pants, zipped up his fly, and left.

Before I had the chance to get up, I felt several sets of hands grab me and pull me off of the countertop, and my next memory was being back down on the filthy bathroom floor and having another cock shoved in my face. I tried to be obstinate and clamped my mouth shut, but just then, a new cock was behind me and buried itself into my already-sore pussy. This new invader made me cry out in pain, and once my mouth opened, the man in front of me took the opportunity and pushed his cock into my mouth. It was obvious that neither man was particularly concerned about hurting me, and they brutally rammed me at both ends. Initially, each thrust made me scream in pain and in attempts for help, but my screams were stifled by the cock thrusting in and out of my mouth. Again, I was trapped and had no immediate way out.

The guy attacking my pussy was exceptionally brutal, but luckily, he was a "minute man" and dumped his load fairly quickly. I was really sore and sensitive by this point, and I could feel every drop of his cum as he shot into me. When he was done, he quickly pulled his cock out of me, much to the relief of my pussy, and I could feel his seed leak out of me and drip out onto the floor.

Without any real warning, the man fucking my mouth started to launch huge ropes of cum into my mouth, and I started to choke as I inhaled a small amount of it into my lungs. His cock was more than half-way into my mouth, and there was no option but to swallow as much of his semen as I could, lest I drowned in it. He fed me an enormous load, and even though I did my best to swallow it, I ended up choking uncontrollably. Once he was satisfied that he had finished, he withdrew his cock from my mouth which allowed me to choke and sputter up the cum that I couldn't swallow.

While I was busy coughing up the unwanted seed, I felt the next attacker move into position behind me. I quickly psyched myself up to have another cock rape my pussy, but instead of a cock, I felt fingers rub up and down my slit. I was really puzzled by this, but as soon as I looked back to see what he was doing, I felt two fingers plunge into my virgin asshole. Out of pure instinct, my entire body lurched forward to escape the searing pain, but the fingers continued to twist their way into my backside. I was too shocked by the pain to even scream out, but even if I did, I don't think that anyone would have come to my rescue.

As quickly as it started, the anal fingering stopped, and the relief was a welcome surprise. I turned my head back to look behind me just in time to see my anal assaulter get shoved aside by an enormous black guy that had just entered the restroom. At first, I thought that he might be a bouncer or just a Good Samaritan that was trying to help me, but my positive hopes quickly dissolved as he unzipped his fly and pull out a huge, black cock. From what I could see, it was easily 7" in its semi-flaccid state, and it was growing in length and girth as he stroked it. When he knelt down behind me, I knew that he had tossed the previous guy out of the way, so he could have his turn.

For the first time, I really started to hear the shouts from the others that were standing around, cheering him on, but I was completely fixated with the size of his cock. I had never taken anything that large, and he could do some serious damage to my pussy if he wasn't careful. I turned my head back forward and braced for him to rape my pussy.

Once his penis was fully hard, I felt him swab the head of his cock up and down my pussy to wipe up some of the cum that was leaking out of me, and still, I couldn't figure out what was going on. He only did that for just a few moments, and then he stopped. Looking back, I could see that he was positioning the giant head of his cock at the entrance to my ass, and just then, I could feel it start to push at the opening.

"Oh God, please don't do that," I pleaded with them in a panicked voice. "I've never done that before, and you'll tear me apart! Please, please, please don't do that!!!"

With my pleas, the shouts from the crowd grew even louder, encouraging him to rape my little ass. It was as though he didn't even hear me because he didn't even acknowledge that I had spoken. The head of his cock was finding a lot of resistance at my anal opening, but he was completely focused at gaining entry. With a quick thrust of his hips, the head popped inside of me, and it felt as though my asshole tore in two. I let out a loud scream in pain and tried to crawl forward off of his cock, but one in the crowd came forward and placed his hand on my shoulder to stop my moment.

The pain must have been too much for me to bear because I completely blacked out, and when I woke up, I was face down on the filthy restroom floor. As first, I wasn't sure what had awoken me, but then I felt something the size of a fire hydrant in my ass and was quickly reminded of what was happening. Apparently, I collapsed below him, and since he wasn't finished with me, he mounted me on the floor and continued his anal assault. With each stroke, he was trying to fit more and more of his cock inside of me, and each time he tried, it felt like my asshole was ripping more and more. By this time, my drunken euphoria was completely gone, and I felt every excruciatingly painful movement in my ass. I lifted my head up to look back at him, and it looked as though he only had about half of his cock inside of me! There was no way that I could survive the other half, and in a sheer act of desperation, I started to buck my hips and kick my feet to get him to stop. That only seemed to spur him on because he started to piston that black rod into me at a feverish pace.

Dom_man76
Dom_man76
32 Followers
12