A Changed Man Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sub5000
sub5000
65 Followers

Before I could recover I felt something else press against my sore abused anus. "To keep your sissy ass nice and ready for a fucking I'm gonna put this butt plug in you slut" my wife said. "You will wear it at all times from now on" and with a push I felt it enter my puckered ass. It slid in easily but seemed to really widen out towards the base and my ass was really stretched around it when it was finally fully in place.

My wife then instructed me to lay on my back on the floor. The new tattoo on my ass cheek was painful as I did as she said but I had a fantastic view up my wife's skirt as she stood over me and told me what was next. "My friends here are all a little horny after that display" she said. "Now then, who's first?"

I saw my wife's sister get up from where she was sitting and as the women all giggled and laughed like naughty school girls, she eased her panties down and stepped out of them. Pulling up her skirt she then squatted over me and lowered her pussy down onto my mouth. She was an attractive woman and I didn't need my wife to tell me what to do next. I began to eat her pussy, as the other women once again cheered me on. I pulled her ass cheeks apart so I could bury my face deep in her hot sex and used my tongue to bring her to a shuddering orgasm. When she was finished she stood up and I could still taste her juices in my mouth as my wife said "Ok girls, who's next?"

I must have spent several hours laying on the floor as I orally serviced all of the five women as well as my wife. They each took turns sitting on my face throughout the evening and my tongue ached from being buried in so many pussies and licking so many assholes. I was being totally used for their pleasure and my cock was throbbing as it tried to become erect in the chastity belt. When they had finally finished with me I was told to go to the bathroom and wash their mixed juices from my face and on returning I saw that my wife had placed the hard wooden chair in the centre of the room.

As I was told to sit in the chair, my wife's sister got a bag full of make-up and cosmetics which all of them women started looking through as my wife told me that I was going to be made up to look like a proper slut. The girls seemed to have great fun as they spent the next hour or so giving me a complete makeover. Finally, they all stopped giggling and stood back to admire their handiwork. My wife approached me with a mirror and as I looked into it I could not believe what I saw. I really did look like a girl! They had chosen cheap, trashy looking make-up but I did look very convincing with my long eyelashes, mascara, blusher and blood red lipstick. My wife then took several photos of me parading around the room like a cheap hooker before telling me to go to my room.

As I sat on my bed I could feel the large buttplug stretching my bowels and my pierced nipples throbbing under my bra. Eventually I heard my wife's guests say their goodbyes and leave. My wife then came into my room and handed me the bag full of make-up and the mirror. "You look like a proper sissy slut now!" she laughed before going on to tell me that from now on I had to wear make-up at all times when I was dressed as a girl. She then told me to get some sleep as she turned and left the room leaving me with an aching tongue and a throbbing cock.

sub5000
sub5000
65 Followers