A Changed Relationship Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even when we weren't in the bed going at it, we spent the whole weekend doing things together and the flirty comments, sexy glances and fleeting touches never let up. It was a fantastic, rejuvenating sexual weekend that we were both very sad to see the end of.

***Aftermath****

Over the next several months we pulled out the Gates of Hell and played our little teasing game several more times. Never for as long as a whole week, but a couple of times for several days or a long weekend and we both got a lot of pleasure out of the experiences.

About a year or so after the "Week that changed everything" we were away enjoying a long weekend of sex and relaxation at a resort. One night after a few drinks and some passionate loving we got into a little pillow talk.

In the course of our discussion, which became wonderfully frank and open, I confided to my husband that I really enjoyed when he let me take the dominant role in bed. I also told him that I loved it when he went down on me and that I always got my best orgasms when he massaged my breasts and clit with his hands and mouth.

He in turn confided to me that he also liked it when I took charge, as long as he was sure that he was eventually going to get a release. He also said that he probably enjoyed footjobs as well or better than regular intercourse and that if he could get more of those he'd be more than happy to see to me in whatever manner I most enjoyed.

From there our relationship evolved into what some would call a Female Led Marriage, with me making nearly all of the sexual decisions. For those who are interested, read my first story called Nothing More Gratifying which describes the current nature of our Loving Female Led Relationship.

Thanks for your interest.

12