A Changed Wife, a Changed Life Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I explained all the conditions and he agreed with them.

Our plan was for the next weekend, Angela has graduated and was going to the beach for the week, so she was out of the picture.

We invited Curtis over for the weekend, he was to bring some clothes and a bathing suit, we planned on spending time in the hot tub and the pool.

Curtis arrived Friday afternoon, we had grilled steaks and had a few beers.

Deb, told Curtis to go put his bathing suit on, she had put him up in our spare bedroom, it was the only one next to ours.

We started out the night in the pool, mainly just splashing around some, I got out to get us a drink, I had a beer because I wanted to stay kind of sober, Curtis had scotch on the rocks and Deborah had a glass of wine.

Coming back outside I seen Curtis and Deb had went from splashing each other to wrestling in the water, Curtis had her held from behind and she was struggling and giggling.

Sitting our drinks by the hot tub, I notice as Deborah is struggling she is rubbing her ass up and down on his crotch area and Curtis has his arms wrapped around her with his hands on her breast and her nipples are poking out hard.

"Hey guys, our drinks are over here by the hot tub, come join me."

They both climb out of the pool and Curtis excuses his self to go to the rest room, Deb comes over to me and kisses me.

"Ray did you see how big his bulge is, I know it felt big in the pool."

I could see the lust in her eyes.

Curtis had made it back and we had a few drinks, Deb was sitting between us and she rolled over and gave me a kiss.

Curtis said, "what about me."

Deborah looks over at me with a strange worried look in her eyes, then leans into kiss Curtis.

It was a long passionate and loving kiss, I felt a ping of jealousy, her hand was rubbing his big chest, working its way down his torso, reaching the front swim suit and gripping his large hard cock.

Deborah pulls away and again gives me a look, only this is a look of desire or lust.

Standing up in the hot tub, facing both of us, Deb says.

"There are too many clothes on for this hot tub," and with that said Deb unfastened her top and let it fall.

"Ok Guys take them off."

Curtis and I both pulled our suits off, as he was sliding his down, Deb and I both watched in awe.

I am not small at 8 inches, but Curtis was Gigantic. At least 10 and a half, maybe11 inches and very thick, almost twice as thick as me. But the head of his cock looked like a large black door knob.

Deborah looked at me and then at Curtis.

"I don't see how anyone could take that, You will rip me apart."

"It will be ok baby, we will take it slow, you will adjust." Curtis told my wife.

Standing in front of us still wearing her bikini bottoms, Deb looks at Curtis.

"It's your night tonight Curtis so you take them off."

Curtis slipped her bottoms off and tossed them on the patio.

Deb's blonde and trimmed pussy was wet and glistening.

She patted the top of the hot tub asking Curtis to sit there.

He sat on the rim and Deb eased in front of him. Kissing him she worked her way down his chest, kissing his belly button she looks up at him, then over to me, Deb takes his mammoth cock in her hands and lowers her head.

I got so hard as she licked around the large black dome of his cock, kissing and nibbling her way down his shaft, taking one large nut into her mouth sucking it.

Lovingly kissing her way back up to the head of his cock, Deb cuts her eyes over to look at me, then smiles as she tries to get the big head inside her mouth.

Never getting over 5 inches of his thick cock past her lips, Deborah worked those sexy red lips up and down his dark black shaft. It had been a long time since Curtis has been with a woman, especially one as hot as Deborah, Curtis has her blonde hair wrapped in his fingers and pulling her face farther down on his swelling cock says.

"I am cumming baby, swallow all of it."

Deborah choked as he shot his large load down her throat, pulling her head back, she kept his swollen cock head inside her mouth, tightly wrapping her lips around it trying to keep all his cum inside but some escaped.

I almost came at the sight of her pretty lips, with cum seeping out at the corners, pulling off his cock, Deborah holds his cock in front of her face and cleans it with her tongue.

Licking up the cum running down her chin, Deb leans over to me and gives me a long passionate kiss releasing what cum she had saved for me, I wasn't ready for that so I instantly pulled back.

I guess my natural instincts made me swallow what was in my mouth, it was not a great taste, but not as bad as I would have thought, the only other I have ever tasted was my own but This was a lot stronger tasting.

Deborah look at me and says, "I love you Ray, thank you so much."

"I love you too Deb."

Deb gets out of the hot tub and we follow her into the kitchen, she is making us a fresh drink.

Deborah see's Curtis is still hard and grabs him by his cock leading him to the stairs.

"Come with me big guy, I have something else to give you."

I sit in the kitchen for a few minutes, finishing my drink I make another. Deb and I had made an earlier agreement, she would leave the door open in the spare bedroom, I could hear or watch if I wanted.

Silent as possible, I climbed the stairs, looking through the door I see Deb on her back with Curtis eating her pussy.

She is always very vocal when getting her cunt licked. "Get up here and fuck me with that monster baby."

Curtis slides up between her legs and she spreads them out wide, I watch as he places his big door knob cock at her entrance, Curtis has trouble getting its huge size past her cunt lips. He backs up and puts a little lube on his cockhead.

Deborah's head rolls back as she takes the head inside, "Oh God you are so big Curtis take it easy baby."

Curtis pumps it in and out of her a few times then pulling out just leaving the head inside her, I see about3 inches of his shaft that is wet from her juices.

Curtis rubs a little more lube on his cock, takes his hands, put them on her knees and spreads her as wide as he can then pushes another 3 inches inside my wife cunt. Deborah closes her eyes and moans loudly, I hope our neighbors don't hear her and call the cops, I think to myself.

Curtis holds what cock he has buried inside her in place, Leaning down he takes her lips in his and they lock in a passionate kiss, I hear Deborah gasp like she lost her breath, looking at them from the door I can see his balls resting on her ass cheeks, Curtis is buried all but 2 inches.

Deborah is screaming she can't take any more, don't put the rest of it in.

Curtis starts his motion, in and out with short strokes for few minutes then he changes into long deep thrusts.

Having cum 20 minutes earlier, I knew he would last longer. Standing in the door way, stroking my cock as I watched them, Deborah's head thrashing side to side, her fingers clutching the sheets holding on, pushing her hips up to meet his thrust, she was cumming again, this was her 4th orgasm since they started fucking.

Curtis was thrusting harder and was about to cum his self, locking her lips up again, Curtis rammed the remaining 2 inches of his shaft inside Deb, pushing his big fat cockhead deep inside her cervix, and blowing 7 or 8 big ropes of cum inside her.

I go back to my bedroom and lay in bed, thinking about what I had just witnessed.

Questions in my mind. Would she be mine still, could I ever do her any good now, how loose would she be now, will her birth control pills be strong enough since he pumped so deep with so much cum, then my mind changed its thoughts, how does sloppy seconds feel, how does she taste, damn what crazy thoughts.

Laying there, 5 minutes later I hear them start up again, am I going to watch, no I laid there stroking my cock thinking about how it looked and listening to her screams of passion, then after dumping a load all over my chest, I fall asleep.

2 a.m. I wake to the sound of them going at it again, I hear Deborah as she is cumming, telling Curtis to cum in her.

They whisper for a few minutes and then I see Deborah coming into our bedroom, she has put on her nightie. She had planned on this earlier, the nightie she had decided to wear this night with Curtis was one she had put back and hasn't worn since our wedding night.

Deborah comes into our bedroom wearing a sexy white baby doll, with a white garter on her thigh. Climbing onto our bed De, turns around taking my cock into her mouth, My cock instantly got hard as a rock.

Straddling my head with her knees, Deborah lowers her smelly sex filled cunt to my face.

I can see her swollen pussy lips, all red and abused, fresh and dried cum all around her thighs.

I lick her clit, and bury my face into her sex, she has a sweet but nasty taste to her, both of their combined juices seep out and I know some would say disgusting, but during this moment wasn't all that bad.

Sucking her pussy she is starting to cum again, forcing more of their juices onto my tongue.

After Deborah's oral orgasm we laid in bed and cuddled, she kept telling me, this changes nothing between us, but I am not so sure.

Curtis fucked Deborah several time that weekend and over the next week she met him twice. That was the first condition broken.

That next Friday, Deborah wanted to ask a favor. "Honey can I go on a date with Curtis tonight."

"Deborah, you know our conditions, we do this together."

"Well Ray, it just seems it would be ok, he is my boyfriend right?"

"Yes, he is your boyfriend, but we had conditions."

Deb got upset and stormed into the bedroom, a few minutes later she came back.

"Your being unreasonable Ray."

"Ok Deborah, you go, but I will not sit here alone, if you go out on a date, so will I."

She looks at me and I see her face getting red.

"Well who the hell are you going on a date with."

"I may take Gail out , but what difference would it make Deb."

"That was not one of our conditions Ray."

"Deborah there has been a few conditions changed already."

Before she could even respond I walked away, this was working out well for me, I have been wanting another round with Gail.

Deborah had her date with Curtis, she spent the weekend with him and Gail and I spent the weekend at her house.

Monday Deb sprang another change on me, I knew this coming weekend, there was a conference of the National Contractors Association, and Curtis was attending.

Deborah mentioned, Curtis was up for an officers position and how he felt things would look better if he was a family committed man, Curtis wanted my wife to accompany him.

I thought what the hell, I would spend that time with Gail.

Thursday night Curtis and Deborah Flew out from D.F.W Airport to Atlanta.

I picked up Gail and Jessica and we caught a plan to Disney World, I had such a good time with 2 very beautiful girls, not much sex, with a young one around but I was amazed at how well we were together.

Today it is Monday 1:55 p.m., Gail and I made it back Sunday, Deborah's flight arrives at 2 p.m. That brings me back to where I started this story.

I am sitting in my truck at the pickup area outside the terminal, Deb had to come back alone, seems Curtis had to stay there for a few meetings.

I know you ask, why didn't you meet your wife at baggage claim, why didn't you carry her bags to the truck.

I would have this time a year ago. I guess things change.

We load her things in the back of my truck and Deb gets in the passenger side, scoots over next to me as I pull out.

Deborah is quite for a few minutes, then ask, "did you miss me."

"I guess I did a little, but Gail and Jessica kept me busy."

"Did you enjoy your time with them Ray."

"Yes Deborah, I did very much."

"So Ray are you feeling frisky, do you want some of this when we get home."

Deborah was wearing a bright blue sun dress, reaching down she pulls the hem up past her panties, I can see what looks like a wet spot on her blue panties and dried cum on the inside of her thighs and crusted all over the front of her panties.

"Did he fuck you this morning Deborah?"

"Yes Ray he did, twice just before I left."

I thought to my self, why not, I was curious to see how stretched she was after this weekend. And taking her home that is what I did.

After Deborah showered she came to bed, with one of her fantastic blowjobs I didn't last long the first time and she just kept sucking and had me back hard in a short time.

Fucking Debs pussy it was very loose, yes she was stretched and I knew it was only going to get worse later on with time.

On all fours, looking back at me she was puzzled when I applied lube to my cock.

"Ray, I don't think you need lube with me anymore."

Pushing her shoulders down onto the bed, as I touched her asshole with the head of my cock, Deb realized what I was about to do.

"No not there Ray."

"This is the only place that is tight anymore, and as many conditions that have change, I am claiming this Deborah."

With that said, I pushed my cock deep into her bowels and gave her a good long fucking.

Eventually Deborah started pushing back and moaning how much she loved it.

"Fuck me Ray, fuck my ass hard, this is your ass Ray, fuck your wife's ass Ray."

I unloaded into her ass and when I pulled out the cum ran down her legs, we kissed and cuddled the rest of the night.

At breakfast the next morning we discussed our relationship with each other and the one with our friends with benefits and how far we were going to take them.

The end of next month, Deborah is going to Vegas with Curtis for the weekend.

Gail and I are taking our own little vacation to Cancun.

My wife has her boyfriend, I have my girlfriend and we still have no disrespect, yet.

We will see how things go.

That's part of the next story.

12