A Changed Wife, a Changed Life Ch. 04

Story Info
More changes.
1.5k words
2.76
37.8k
27
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/24/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eagle166
eagle166
458 Followers

Please read chapters 1 through 3.

Thank you, hope you enjoy.

*****

Just sitting here on the patio drinking coffee, thinking about the night I have just experienced. I cant believe everything that's happened, my girlfriend and her daughter are away visiting her family, last night I fucked my daughter while her mom was getting fucked by her big dicked black boyfriend, I found out she's pregnant by one of her black guys.

Anthony and Donna watched as I fucked Angela. Then later in the night I woke up Angela was gone, she must have went back to her room. As I laid in bed I could hear the loud muffled moans of my wife as she was getting a good hard fucking.

The muffled sounds in the next room sounded strange. I got out of bed to check it out, the door was ajar and what a sight inside. On the bed Curtis was on his back and Deborah was on top of him with her cunt stuffed with his big cock, at the head of the bed was Anthony stuffing his big long black cock down her throat.

Anthony looks at me and with a smile he says. "Come on Ray, get over here and help us make this bitch air tight."

I drop my boxers to the floor and notice my cock is hard as a rock, I have to admit she looks sexy as hell with those two black cocks in her and I know she has a wonderful ass to fuck.

I don't know how she took both of us, as I slid inside her brown tight hole I could feel that big cock of his pumping in and out of her, it was like we were touching.

Deborah was whimpering around Anthony's cock as Curtis and I got into our identical motions of fucking her, I knew I wasn't going to last long with the excitement of this, the feeling of her tight ass and also feeling that big black cock pressing against mine, it was like he was fucking my cock too.

Watching Deborah's long blonde hair wrapped in Anthony's hands as she sucked that big cock, it was more than I could take and as I blasted my load deep inside her bowels Deborah came all over that big black cock.

Completely worn out I laid beside Deborah watching her suck cock like a pro, I had thoughts running through my head of how much she must enjoy that, I didn't like all those thoughts but was too tired to think anymore.

I rested watching my wife work her magic on these to big black men, I noticed a familiar look on Anthony's face. He was about to cum, watching his balls draw up and contracting pumping every drop of baby seed into my wife sweet mouth, I wasn't paying attention to anything else.

When Anthony emptied his last stream of cum in my wife's mouth, I seen her puffed out cheeks, I was dazed at her lovely lips with his cum seeping out and down her chin. I didn't even notice when she leaned down to kiss me.

Out of normal reflexes I opened my mouth to take her kiss when I felt my mouth suddenly full of a hot salty tasting substance, it was a little bitter but why I did this I don't know but I swallowed all I could. Trading kisses with my beautiful wife that had just sucked his amazing big black cock, we licked each other clean of his delicious tart cum.

I guess watching that was more than Curtis could take and he started cumming deep inside my wife.

Deborah looked at me and asked. "Did you like that baby."

"Yes Deborah, it was very nice."

"Then my dear husband, you will love this."

My beautiful wife gets up and straddles my face with her beautiful blonde hair cunt with cum smeared in the hair and feeds me her tasty cream pie. I use my talented tongue on her bringing her to another climax as I cleaned both of their love juice from her.

That was early this morning, now I'm sitting here drinking my coffee thinking about how everything has changed around this house. I'm asking myself why did I let this happen, why do I let some black guy fuck my wife, why did I let her go off to Atlanta and get pregnant with probably a black baby, Why did I let myself become a cuckold, do I like eating cream pies, then I think about my Lovely Gail and Jessica. what will happen between my daughter and me, will she still want to be mine.

It's later in the evening, I cooked steaks out on the grill, Deborah cooked baked potatoes and made a salad, Curtis and Anthony are sitting by the pool like kings.

Gail is gone for a few more days, Angela and Donna have gone for a few days, I guess Deborah will have fun tonight with her two black guys.

Laying in bed I stat to stroke my hard eight inches thinking about my wife getting fucked in the next room, her groans and moans are loud.

My cock hurts from being so hard and my mind is sending me the picture of that big black cock pumping her pussy full of meat, I'm thinking about going and watching them fuck and jack off at the door when I see movement coming into my room.

The sounds of Curtis pounding my wife in the next room were so loud with her moans I could barely hear Anthony as he spoke to me.

"Mind if I come in Ray."

"No Anthony come in and sit down."

I watched the stride of his body crossing the room, I couldn't help notice his tall lean body, so dark and solid, his baggy shorts barely covering that big hard black erection, what the hell was I thinking.

As Anthony sat on the edge of my bed I noticed his shorts rode up his thigh exposing just the head of his cock, "what's on your mind Anthony."

"Ray, you know when I was in school there was a few white guys that were curious if you know what I mean, even one of the coaches."

"Anthony I'm not curious."

"I can tell by the way you were looking at me just now and when you cleaned your wife of our cum, you want it Ray."

As Anthony said that he raised his hips up and slid his shorts down his legs and off and threw them on the floor. Laying back on the bed he looked into my eyes and said. "Come get it from the source Ray, I know you want it."

I couldn't keep my eyes off that long black hard cock, I had to admit I wanted to touch it.

I reached over and touched the head of this magnificent piece of flesh, gliding my fingers down the shaft cupping his heavy balls in my hand I could tell they were full of cum, needing to be drained.

My face was only inches from his belly button, I was looking at that hard black cock pointed at me, I never noticed Anthony's hand on the back of my head and I didn't resist very much as he pushed my head towards him, I just whimpered as I kissed the head of his cock.

Kissing his big black knob, I slipped my tongue out and around it up and down his shaft, it had a strong masculine taste, not pleasant but not terrible either. I took his ball sack in my palm and licked and put them in my mouth.

Licking and kissing my way back up that long black shaft I could taste his young dark flesh, now I could see how Deborah enjoyed this so much. I knew it was going to be hard to take all of this large cock, I'm not as experienced as my wife but I was going to give it my best.

I look into Anthony's eyes as I wrap my lips around the plum size head and take a few inches in my mouth.

I'm only able to take about 4 inches of him and work my lips up and down his glorious shaft while stroking the rest of his cock for at least twenty minutes before I fell him moving his ass and grabbing my head, I feel the head of his cock swell and his balls tighten up as he starts blasting my throat full of cum, I try to swallow all but some spills out the side of my lips.

It's not as sweet as licking it from Deborah but not at all that bad.

3 hours later, laying here in bed I look over at Anthony sleeping, thinking about what has happened, I realized I'm not gay but maybe bi, and absolutely cuckold, that's not bad is it.

This nights not over with Anthony, but that's another story.

eagle166
eagle166
458 Followers