A Christmas Ball to Remember Ch. 02

Story Info
Sarah meets Buffy and Giles.
2.2k words
3.48
40.1k
2
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/21/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah phoned up to Buffy’s room where she had been since arriving back with her dress.

“Hello Buffy, sorry to disturb you but Dawn has just arrived.”

“Thanks Sarah, can you show her to her room and tell her that I will see her when I’m showered.” Buffy said. ‘She sounds exhausted’ thought Sarah as she replaced the receiver. Sarah got up checked herself in the mirror that hung on the far side of her office and walked out into the reception hall to greet Dawn. Sarah noticed Dawn getting out of the limo that she had sent to collect her. Sarah noted that Dawn was petite just like her sister but the difference between the two women was that Dawn had dark brown hair and Buffy had blonde.

As Dawn approached the difference began to show even more, Dawn’s eyes were blue, Buffy green, Dawn had colour to her cheeks but Buffy looked like she was in desperate need have a bit of sunning. It was the first time Sarah had meet Dawn, because this was only the second year that they was having a Christmas ball and the last time was just for the SIT’s and some member’s of staff, including herself. Dawn came bounding up the stairs obviously excited about seeing her older sister. Mark walked behind her laden with her suitcases and present’s.

“Hello Dawn, I’m Sarah, we spoke on the phone.” Sarah offered her hand and Dawn shook it warmly.

“Hi. Is Buffy about?”

“She’s in her room, she has asked me to get you settled in your room and to tell you she will see you shortly. We’ve given you the queen suite on the east wing of the hotel it’s better than the honeymoon suite anyway. If you would like to follow me and I’ll show you to your room. Mark if you can place the presents under the tree with the other’s and follow us up with the cases, thanks.”

Sarah walked along the reception hall with Dawn following, Mark placed the presents under the tree and followed. Sarah walked up one of the two stairs, that meet in the middle, one went off to the west wing and the other to the east but whatever one you took it didn’t matter as the both formed a balcony which over looked the hall. From this point of view you really appreciated the tree in its full splendour. Sarah walked along the corridor and took the elevator up to the third floor, where the honeymoon, queen, king and president suite’s were, each going up in size and the president suite took up all of the left hand side of the top floor. This were Buffy’s special guests for Christmas was staying, she had used the phrase ‘scooby gang’ when mentioning it to Sarah.

Sarah reached the door to the queen suite and used the pass card to open the door. The biggest feature of this room was the four-poster bed with voile drapes that stood on a different level that you had to walk up a few steps to reach. Behind the bed was a floor to ceiling window that over looked the outside swimming pool. Dawn stepped in and her mouth dropped open in amazement, it was like a child in a sweet shop.

“I know Buffy had said that it was big but I never expected it to be this big!” Dawn walked around the room, stopping to smell the fresh roses in the vase on the table in the middle of the room. “Is any of the other’s here yet?”

“No you’re the first to arrive. Willow is expected tomorrow morning, Cordelia, Wesley and Angel in the afternoon. Xander and Anya are expected the day after.” Sarah turned to Mark, “Put those near the closet please and that’s all.” Mark did as he was told and then turned and left the room. “Cordelia and Wesley are staying on the next floor down. Buffy and Giles both have rooms in the west wing, if you need to speak to her then lift the receiver and you will be connected to me downstairs and I will put you through, if there’s anything else you need then please do not hesitate to ask.” With that Sarah walked out and closed the door behind her.

***

Buffy let the powerful shower jets wash the rest of the suds off her body. She got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around her naked body. She padded out into her room and into the walk-in closet. Her room took up the whole space of the third floor, there she had a office, where she done most of her work, a small gym, and the bathroom was lavish, not only had she a shower but a sunk in the floor bath with a jacuzzi feature. She couldn’t decide what to wear so she chose something simple a pair of jeans with a spaghetti strapped black top. It may have been sleeveless and cold outside but the hotel was lovely and warm. She looked at her watch and noticed that Dawn had already been here for an hour, she felt guilty and quickly made her way to the east wing.

Buffy met Dawn on the stairs leading from the upper level.

“Hi Dawnie, its good to see you again. How was the trip?” She kissed and cuddled her younger sister and noticed that Dawn had grown since last seen her.

“Long. How are things, wow Buffy when you said this place was big I didn’t expect it to be this big! So where’s Giles?” They started to make their way down the steps that led into the reception hall.

“Giles is teaching English Lit to the remaining SIT’s, many have gone home for Christmas.”

“Giles is teaching now, no way,” Dawn’s face was of total amazement.

“Yes way. Giles teaches both English Lit and language and then all of the studies that a slayer has to do. We have two other tutors that come in and teach the other lessons, a majority is still at school, but as a rule we don’t except anyone under fifteen. Have you eaten?”

“No and I’m starving!”

“Dawn your always starving!” Both women started to laugh and walk over towards the dinning hall that led through to the kitchen. Here there was only two chef’s pottering away when they walked in there was different aromas of food cooking in big pots on the stove. Buffy walked over to the fridge opened it and looked in.

“Peanut butter and jelly? I still can’t get use to calling it jam!” Dawn nodded and Buffy got the ingredients out of the fridge and proceeded to make the sandwich for her younger sister.

“So what’s it like being so far away from the others?” Dawn sat down at a table in a small dining area adjoining the kitchen. It was normally where the staff came to sit while on a break.

“Weird, but I’ve been keeping busy training, recruiting and the running of the hotel. Sarah, you met her when you first arrived, she’s the one who keeps the hotel and everything to do with the hotel ticking over. Enough about me how’s uni?” Buffy placed the sandwich in front of Dawn and she ate it like there was no tomorrow.

“Uni’s great there is this one guy who’s kinda sweet” Dawn notices Buffy’s not so amused face and quickly changes what she said, “Well he is and before you say anything, he’s not interfering in my work, I have reports in my bag upstairs to show you that he’s not.”

“Ok show me later. Let me show you around for a bit, not unless you wanna sleep?”

“No that’s fine by me.”

They sat opposite each other at the table Buffy taking in every detail of her sister, it had felt like forever since they had last met. Buffy got up and walked to the other side of the room to the phone and picked up the receiver.

“Sarah it’s Buffy, can you phone Wolfram and Hart and get someone to come over for tomorrow’s meeting. I know we don’t usually do the signing of the contract thing so quickly with a SIT but I would like to get things wrapped up by Christmas. So if she is who she is, then we can get her to sign it straight away.”

***

Sarah had just put the phone down from speaking to Buffy, and the thought of phoning Wolfram and Hart made her heart flutter and she felt the moisture between her legs soak through her panties. She picked up the phone and dialled Wolfram and Harts UK number.

“Hello this is Sarah Kane,” she said to the receptionist.

“Hello Miss Kane, would you like to be put through to Lindsey McDonald’s office?”

“Yes please, thank you.” She waited on the phone excited about hearing his sweet voice in her ear. She absent-mindedly began to lower her hand to her pussy-soaked panties.

“Hello?” ‘Oh god what am I doing?’ Sarah quickly pulled her hand from herself.

“Hello Lindsey how are you?” she said a bit flushed.

“All the better from hearing from you. So what can I do for you?” ‘What can’t you do for me?’ she thought, with a smile on her lips.

“Buffy asked if I can ask you if you can attend a meeting tomorrow at nine?”

“Funny enough I was planning on coming down tomorrow as I needed to talk to you about figures. Also can you let Buffy know that I will be attending this years ball and that she only needs to count one, I know the invitation was open for two but there’s only me.” Sarah’s smile grew even wider.

“It is formal wear have you a tux or would you like me to organise one for you? We have a deal going with a dressmaking company, as we’ve been arranging the formal for our guest’s.”

“No thanks I think I’ve got one at the back of my closet somewhere. Thank you any way. I’ll see you tomorrow, Sarah.” With that he hung up the phone.

Sarah got up from her desk and wandered out to the ballroom. It was a grand room and this year she was in charge of the decorating of it for the ball. With only a week and a half to go she had to make things perfect, ‘especially since Lindsey will be coming here, alone’ she thought, with a smile on her lips, as she walked into the room. Instead of decorating it herself, she had hired a company to do it for her, this year she was well under the budget, so they could afford to have it done. The decorators were busy hanging the lights around the ceiling when she walked in, there was a DJ setting up his equipment on stage, everything was running smoothly. She walked to the middle of the room and twirled around imagining it complete and the people dancing and having a good time.

“Ah Miss Kane, I was just going to come and look for you. Where about’s are you going to have the tables?” The foreman approached her with a clipboard resting on one thick, hairy arm.

“Mr Richards, I was thinking of having some scattered around the edge. There will be a catering company coming in and they will need that door over there to come in and out.” She pointed to a door that was in the far left-hand corner of the room. “Behind there is a corridor that links up directly to the kitchens. So anywhere around the edges of the room will be fine.”

She went out of the door that led to the kitchen and her high heels tattooed a beat out on the concrete floor as she walked. She walked into the kitchens and noticed Buffy sitting with Dawn at the staff table.

“Hello Martin has the champagne delivery been yet?” Martin was the head chef he was a big burly bloke who obviously loved his food, because of the large belly that sat on his waistband of his trousers.

“Sarah, lovely to see you. Yes it’s all there and in the fridge’s in the back chilling for the ball.”

“Lovely, thanks Martin.” She turned and walked over to Buffy and Dawn. “Sorry to interrupt but Lindsey will be able to attend tomorrow’s meeting. Dawn tomorrow we have a dressmaker coming in tomorrow around one in the afternoon and she will need to take your measurements to make the alterations to a dress that Buffy’s ordered for you.”

“Oh Buffy you shouldn’t have!” There was a huge smile that spread across Dawn’s face as she got up and hugged her sister.

“I’m off for the night Buffy. I’ll see you at nine for the meeting. Bye.” Sarah walked out of the kitchen and across the dining room that was filling up with hungry SIT’s. Giles walked in behind them, reading a book and accidentally walked into Sarah.

“Oh I’m sorry Rupert… Mr Giles. I should have been looking where I was going.”

“Um…oh sorry and please Sarah, drop the Mr it makes me sound old. Are you off for the night? Got anything nice planned?” He closed the book that he was reading and looked at her.

“Only me, a bottle of wine and a hot bath, then bed.” A picture of Sarah naked in a bath flashed into Giles’ mind and he felt a stirring in his groin.

“I better let you go. I’ll see you in the morning” He said a bit flustered, wanting to quickly get away, to stop the erection that had started, before it got really noticeable.