A Christmas Break to Remember

Story Info
Mom gives the boys a Christmas college break to remember.
6.6k words
4.53
161.6k
152
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fearthisss
fearthisss
2,172 Followers

I told you about what happened with my wife Dana, our son Jake, and his friends Mike, Tommy, and Chris in "A Summer to Remember". After a summer of gangbangs with the boys, Dana told the them before they went off to the college that it had been a great summer but it had to end there.

For those of you who haven't seen the tale of "A Summer to Remember", or need a reminder, Dana is nothing short of stunning. 5' 10", sparkling brown eyes to go with her long brown hair. In my eyes, she has the shape of a goddess, 38s up top, 28 inch waist, 36 inch hips, and those incredible long legs. She's one of the nicest, sweetest people you'll ever meet. She's a giver to a fault. She wants to make sure everyone else is happy, even it means the outcome may not be to her liking. Me, on the other hand, was (still am) your average Joe. 5' 9", 200 lbs, decent shape. In most ways but one. My cock. No lie, it's between 9-10", depending on conditions. That's something else I kid Dana about, that she's only with me for my cock. She always tells me to stop it.

The problem with that Summer to Remember was Dana couldn't get it out of her head. She was a changed woman after that. Much more confident. More sexually aggressive and adventurous with me. I could tell, as Christmas break grew closer, she was becoming more anxious. The thought of being in close proximity to the boys again for the first time in months was making her crazy, especially to her own son Jake. The feeling she had the first time she grabbed is hard cock, the first time he came on her, awakened sexual feelings she didn't know she had. She hadn't seen him in months. The sexual tension she had built up needed to be released.

She and I talked about it. She wanted to do something "special" for Jake when he came home for Christmas break. Something a mother doesn't typically give her son. I got hard just thinking about it. I said I'd talk to him.

I called him a couple of weeks before he was scheduled to come home. We talked about everything a father and son would normally talk about. Then I told him his mother wanted to do something special for him when he comes home.

"Well, I miss her ham and cheesy potatoes. I guess if she wants to make that for me, that'd be cool."

"No, no, she wants to do something 'special' for you. With you." There was a pause.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh!" I could hear him wrapping his brain around it. "But she said that last time would be the last time."

"She's had a change of heart I guess."

"Hmmmmmmm. Let me think about it. I'm sure I can some up with something 'special'."

A few days later Jake let me know what he wanted. He wanted us to go out for dinner at a specific restaurant, The Southshore Grill downtown, one of the finest restaurants in the area. He wanted a booth that was either a corner booth in the back or a semi circle booth. He wanted Dana dressed in all black. A loose fitting skirt that was as short as possible. Black high heels. Black, button down blouse, preferably satin, that was to be buttoned down as far as possible without her tits falling out. And no undergarments of any kind. He'd really put some thought into this.

I picked Jake up at our tiny local airport that Friday afternoon. I was waiting for him in baggage claim when I saw him come around the corner. I'd almost forgotten what a handsome young man he was. It looked like he might have put a little more muscle on his 6 foot frame. We hugged as if we hadn't seen each other in years. My boy was home! We grabbed his bags and headed home.

Dana was at home, nervously awaiting our arrival. She was dressed exactly as Jake had requested, right down to the black satin blouse. She had her blouse unbuttoned as far as she could without her tits popping out, down to her navel. She had never been so aware of her 38's movements in all her life. Her skirt was so short she wasn't sure how she was going to sit down without flashing her naked pussy. But, if it would make Jake happy, she was willing to do it.

When Jake and I walked through the door, Dana forgot all about how she was dressed and what she knew was going to happen later. Her "mom" instincts took over. She greeted us at the door, took Jake into her arms like any mother would, and hugged him as only a mother can, finally giving a kiss on the cheek and releasing him.

"Mom, you look great!" I could already see the bulge in his pants.

"Oh, this old thing?" We all had a good laugh. She licked her thumb and wiped away the lipstick from his cheek.

"Jake, are you hungry, bud?" I asked.

"Starving!"

"Why don't you take you things back to your room and get freshened up, then we'll go eat."

******

I jumped into my Escalade and started it up. Jake opened the back door for his mother, just like always. Dana would almost always defer to Jake and let him ride up front with his dad.. Stepping into this large SUV, she had no doubt Jake got a clear shot of ass at the very least, if not pussy, with this short skirt. Dana slid into the back seat and then, quite unexpectedly, Jake climbed into the back seat with her, forcing Dana to slide over. No one said a word about it.

We weren't even out of the driveway yet and Jake had his hand on Dana's thigh.

"Mom, you look fuckin' hot. Even hotter than I expected." His hand was creeping up her thigh.

"Oh, why thank you, honey. That's very nice of you to say."

"Mom, can you to do something for me?"

"Of course! Anything, honey."

"Show me your tits. I've been thinking about them the whole time I've been at college."

The question and the timing of the question caught her off guard. I, of course, was watching in the rear view mirror. I wanted to see her tits, too! "Ummmm, yes, absolutely, I can do that for you."

She shook the shoulders of the blouse and pulled it back, not that it took a lot for her tits to pop out as it was.

"Awesome." Without any warning at all, he had a nipple in his mouth and a finger in her pussy. This made Dana gasp and moan almost at the same time. She wrapped her arm around him, pulling him closer, burying his face in her chest.

Jake switched from nipple to nipple, sucking and nibbling as he went. Meanwhile, down south, he had three fingers in her dripping gash in no time flat. He continued to slide his fingers in and out of her slit. Then he slipped in a fourth, with his thumb rubbing her clit. Between his thumb on her hardened clit, four fingers in her gash, and his mouth roaming all over her tits, her head was swimming.

Then...was he? Could it be? She felt pressure on her soaked pussy. There was a moment of pain, that was mixed with pleasure. Then she felt it. His entire hand was inside her! He had slid his entire fucking hand inside her, up to his wrist! She was being fisted for the first time! And it was AMAZING! The feeling of her love hole being completely filled, every bit of tissue inside her being stimulated as he moved inside her, was amazing!.

She couldn't stand it. She grabbed his head and pulled it tight to her chest. In hindsight, he was probably close to being smothered. He didn't complain for one second. He continued to manipulate his fist inside her. Her heart beat became harder, her breathing became deeper, her body began to tense, her pussy became to clamp down on his wrist.

"Oh...oh...oh...my...fucking...GOD! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Ohmygodddddddd!" And, with that, she had a crushing orgasm that took her breath away for what seemed like an hour. Her back arched, her head threw back. Her hand went down to her snatch, grabbing his wrist, holding on for dear life, almost as if she was trying to push it in further. This was a feeling unlike anything she had ever experienced.

When the wave of pleasure finally began to subside, her body relaxed, slumping in the seat. Jake gently, tenderly removed his hand from her still quivering pussy.

Dana looked at Jake, still panting. "Oh my fucking god." Jake chuckled.

He pulled a handkerchief from the pocket of his suit jacket, wiping the juices from his hand. Then, ever so tenderly, he wiped the juices from the inside of her thighs.

As we approached the restaurant, she still hadn't covered her tits. She was still catching her breath, trying to wrap her head around what went down on the ride to the restaurant.

"Mom, I'd like for you to do something else for me."

"Ummmm, okay, sweetheart. What is it?"

He reached back into his suit pocket and pulled something out. She wondered if he had a rabbit in there the way he was pulling things out of it. It was hard to see in the darkness. As her eyes focused she wasn't quite sure what it was.

"What is that?"

"It goes in your ass," It was a small butt plug! "Will you wear this for me tonight, please?"

"Ummmmm, sure, okay." She had never used a butt plug before.

She rolled over onto her hip, exposing her ass to him. She felt pressure, she could feel it sliding in until the base hit her ass cheeks. What an odd sensation!

They pulled into the restaurant for valet parking. Dana buttoned back up - well, as much as she was allowed to anyway - and they all climbed out of the car. A blast of cold winter air slipped through the wide opening of her blouse, making her nipples erect and hard enough to cut glass. As they walked to the entrance all she could think about was the tingling she was feeling in her ass as she walked. She was surprised that there wasn't a sense of it falling out. I was trying to hide the raging hard on I had in my pants.

The maitre d' led us to our table. Dana felt like every set of eyes was on her and her half exposed, jiggling 38 specials, with their hardened nipples trying to rip through the satin material. She was also absolutely convinced, as irrational as it was, that everyone knew she had a foreign object shoved up her ass.

Just as Jake had requested, the maitre d' led us to a semi circular table along the back wall. The restaurant was spectacular, top shelf all the way. Beautiful cloth table covers and chairs, exquisite dinnerware and flatware, fancy glassware and china dinnerware. Dana slid into the booth first, sitting in the middle of the semi circle, looking straight into the rest of the restaurant. Myself and Jake slid in on either side. Jake was sitting so close to his mother he was practically sitting in her lap. His hand went straight to her thigh. The maitre d' handed each of them a menu and told us our waiter would be along shortly.

When the waiter arrived he asked us if we would like anything to drink or any appetizers before our meal. Jake ordered Baked Brie en Croute as an appetizer for everyone.

The three of us made small talk while looking over our menus. The waiter brought over our drinks This was followed shortly by the appetizers. He asked if we were ready to order our meals or if we needed a few more minutes. We decided we were ready to order. We deferred to Dana to place her order first.

"Mmmmmm, it all looks so yummy! I think I'll have the scal...hmmmph!" Her words came to a screeching halt. She gasped. She sat bolt upright, eyes as big as saucers. That wasn't just a butt plug. It was a wireless remote controlled vibrating butt plug! She shot Jake a look. He had the most devilish face she'd ever seen.

"Ma'am, are you ok?" the waiter asked.

The vibrating stopped. Dana cleared her throat. "Yes, I'm sorry." Her face was turning red from embarrassment. "I'll have the scal...hmmmmmph!" The waiter and I were looking at her, trying to figure out if she was ok or not.

The vibrating didn't stop. "I'll haaaaave...mmmmm...I'll have the..." she cleared her throat. "I'll have the scallop ris...mmmmmm...risotto."

"Ummmm, thank you, ma'am." The vibrating stopped. The waiter moved on to the men.

The vibrating would go in fits and starts throughout the appetizer, each time making Dana gasp a little when it started. She found herself getting wetter and wetter.

After everyone had finished their appetizer, Jake grabbed Dana's hand and brought it over onto his crotch, where a sizable bulge had grown. Instinctively, she rubbed it for a moment. In a flash, Jake had unzipped his fly and Dana had her son's very nice, stiff cock in her hand. She began to stroke it. Jake had a very pleased look on his face.

Just like that, Jake's hand slipped under Dana's short skirt and he had two fingers in her slick slit. She couldn't help but let a little moan out. "Right here, in the middle of this fancy restaurant, I have my son's cock in my hand and he has two fingers in my pussy!" she thought to herself. She found herself being incredibly turned on by this.

As the waiter approached with their dinner, Dana began to remove her hand from Jake's rod, mostly hidden from sight by the cascading table cover. He quickly grabbed her hand and made it very clear she wasn't to stop. Then he buried a third finger into her snatch, bringing a small squeal from her.

"This waiter must think I'm mental or something," she thought to herself. She had no sooner finished that thought when the vibrating started. Again. Bringing a gasp from her just as her dinner plate was being placed in front of her.

"Everything ok, ma'am? Does something look wrong?" asked the waiter.

"No, no...mmmmmm...no, everything looks f...mmmmm...fine."

This time, after the waiter left, the vibrating didn't stop. And the assault on her pussy with his fingers became more aggressive. She continued to stroke Jake's meat under the table. He began to eat his meal as if nothing was going on. Meanwhile, Dana could feel a climax building. And Jake knew it.

Her breathing became quicker and deeper. Her grip on his cock became tighter. Her hand that was above the table was balled into a fist. Her head was down, her eyes were closed. She couldn't think about anything else but the vibrating that was happening in her ass and the heat that was building between her legs.

She finally started to buck against his hand. She fought the movement as much as possible so others wouldn't notice, but she couldn't stop it altogether. Her grip on his cock tightened, the stroking slowed. A couple of small grunts escaped her lips. A small squeal. And then an incredible orgasm rolled through her body. I knew exactly what was going on. A couple of nearby diners took notice but, given her earlier gasps and moans, probably just wrote it off to some kind of episode.

When the rolling thunder that was running through her body and the vibrating in her ass ceased, she concentrated on catching her breath and stopping the room from spinning. Jake withdrew his fingers, holding them up to Dana for her to lick, which she did greedily.

She looked at Jake with a sly grin. "You're terrible."

He grinned back and removed her hand from his cock. "Enjoy your meal, Mom."

Once everyone had finished their meals, the waiter returned, asking if anyone was interested in dessert. Despite mild protests, Jake insisted everyone have some Tiramisu. Off went the waiter.

Jake leaned over to his mother and whispered in her ear, "Mom, get under the table."

Her mind screamed "What?!" She looked at Jake and said very politely "What?"

"Get under the table." He grinned. She noticed him grabbing his still hard cock, waving it. She knew exactly what he wanted.

She scanned the room to make sure people wouldn't see her slip under the table. Several of the tables were empty now, people having finished their meals and left. Quickly she slipped under the table.

Once she was safely under the table, she was looking straight into her son's crotch, his cock pointing straight up. Thankfully, the table covers reached nearly to the floor.

Jake lifted the table cover that was covering his hard on. Dana moved closer, his pole practically slapping her in the forehead. Just as she was about to take him into her mouth, he spoke ever so softly.

"Take off your top. Hand it to me."

"What?!"

"Take off your top and give it to me." She unbuttoned the only three buttons left to unbutton and handed the shirt to him.

"Thank you. Now your skirt."

"What?!"

"The skirt."

"What the fuck?!" she thought to herself. "He wants me completely naked under here?! But if it makes him happy..." It took a little bit of effort to get the skirt off and not give away the fact that she was under the table but she got it done and handed it to him. He placed both items of clothing on the area between he and I, where Dana had been sitting.

He grabbed the base of his cock and pointed it at her face. She took that as her cue and wrapped her mouth around him. Jake gasped a little, having forgotten just how good his mother's mouth felt around his cock.

Her head began to bob up and down on his sword. He continued to hold back the tablecloth so he could watch. She relaxed her throat muscles, something she had gotten quite good at, and took him whole, his ball sack hitting her chin. Another small gasp from Jake.

The vibrating began in her ass again, causing a muffled squeal. Her ass was still sensitive from the last round. It felt so good! Her hand immediately went to her pussy, still soaked from earlier in the evening. Her other hand grabbed the base of Jake's cock and stroked up and down, matching the movement of her head bobbing, in effect giving him a hand job and a blow job at the same time.

She heard him whisper "Point it at your tits."

"He wants me to point it...oh, he wants to cum on my tits?" She aimed his hose at her chest.

"Show me," he said. She moved in as close as she could get, tilting her head to the side, the tip of his cock practically laying on top her tits while she stroked it.

Then she heard the waiter. "Would you gentlemen care for anything else?"

A stream of cum shot out of his cock, surprising her, hitting her square in the sternum.

"No...mmmmmmm...no, I think we're grrrrr...good," Jake said as he covered his mother under the table with thick jizz.

A second stream came out, landing almost the same place as the first.

"I think we're...mmmmmm...ready for a check now."

A third stream shot out without as much force as the first two. She could feel the cum starting to run down into her cleavage. She wrapped her mouth around him, sucking the rest of his cum out of him.

"Show me. Show me your tits." Again she tilted her head and lifted them up as high as she could. "Good job, Mom."

Dana pulled back and noticed I had my cock out of my pants, stroking it. She moved over to me and grabbed it, making me jump. I wasn't expecting that! As she had done so many times before, she wrapped her lips around my cock and swallowed me whole on the first bob, causing an audible grunt from above the table.

Meanwhile, there was still a buzzing in her ass and her soaked slit was crying for attention. She bobbed her head on my pole, up and down, up and down, and buried a finger in her pussy, fingering herself like mad. She knew this wouldn't take long, between her tits being covered in cum, a vibrating butt plug in her ass, a cock in her mouth, and her own finger in her pussy. She knew she was about to explode. And so was I.

Dana bobbed faster on my shaft, taking me as deep as she could each time. She was fingering her own pussy furiously. We were both going to climax at the same time.

"Here's your check, sir. I'll take that when you're ready, no rush."

As the waiter walked away, Dana stuck three fingers in her pussy and her body exploded. She couldn't keep her moans silent, try as she might. There were quiet, muffled, "mmmmmmphhhhhhhh"s heard from under the table, her head still bobbing on my cock.

Hearing her moan, knowing what was happening under the table, was enough to push me over the edge. My body tensed, I gritted my teeth, and, while she was still having her own orgasm, grabbed her by the back of her head and buried my cock deep into her throat. I let out a quiet "grrrrrrrrrrrr" and bucked my hips until I had dumped every last bit of cum into her throat.

fearthisss
fearthisss
2,172 Followers
12