A Christmas Carol

Story Info
A Vampire has her way through a group of Christmas carolers.
1.4k words
3.78
17.7k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

HI everyone,

This is my first post on Literotica. To make it simple: I'm hot with vampires, not the Twilight type, but the fangs and capes type.

This particular story is sort of very loosely based on the Dickens Christmas Carol. So let me thank him here to have inspired this little story to my twisted little mind.

I'm really looking forward to your comments and votes.

BrainVamp

*****

Amy was dead, to begin with. There is no doubt whatever about that. She had been declared dead due to blood loss in the Saint Mary Hospital, prayed upon in the Saint Mary Chapel - Pray as in "say your prayers little boy or else you'll end up in a very hot place" not as in "In the warm African savanna, the king lion preys upon the thirsty hippopotamus" - although that had happened to her too, but that was before she had been declared dead and that's another story... So I was saying she had been prayed upon, solemnly taken to the Saint Mary cemetery and buried under a large pile of dirt, earth and grass that had never seen anything saint.

Beautiful Amy was as dead as a wooden stake. Now that I think of it I must say that it's almost absurd to say that a stake is dead. A steak is dead meat but, can the wood the stake is made off be considered dead as long as the tree it came from is alive? If I cut one of your fingers, can I say it's dead? Not that I want to cut your finger, I wouldn't know what to do with it...

Anyway that isn't the point of this story. The point of the story is that Amy was dead. Or at least she had been because when the Marley Family rang the bell to her little suburban house on the Christmas Eve that had followed her untimely demise; she greeted them with open arms and lots of ulterior motives. Licking her cold and voluptuous lips she had agreed to listen to the four girls' singing.

The Marley family was composed of Miss Grace Marley, her two teenage daughters, Faith and Holly and Concepcion Martinez the girls' classmate from Saint Mary University for Catholic Girls. The father, Robert, being a terrible singer unlike his famous homonymous, had stayed at home to enjoy hot eggnog spiked with some vodka.

Amy observed the four delicious silhouettes singing, pretty well she had to admit, the traditional Christmas songs. She assumed they were delicious as the warm clothes that are usually worn during the winter season under these parts of the globe tend to make all women equal in the eye of the perverted peeping tom.

Her mistress, Lady Persephone, had entrusted her with the task of bringing more sisters into the coven in preparation for a bloody war that was about to erupt between her and the Baron of the next town, Lord Nanny. It's important to note that despite his ridiculous name, the vampire lord had ruled for centuries with an iron fist over his dominion. What do you want, you don't always get to choose name... But this is absolutely irrelevant to the story told here. I should really stop digressing...

After a couple of carols, Amy invited the four women into her home to have a hot drink of their choice. The young vampire sang silently in her head before letting them in.

"On the fourth day of Christmas my true love gave to me, four delicious singers..."

Mrs. Marley, following her to the kitchen to help prepare the traditional eggnog, had been the first to fall into the dark embrace of Amy's kiss. Bending into the fridge looking for a couple of eggs she would never find she felt Amy's firm grasp over her not so flaccid buttock. Mrs. Marley was extremely proud of her buttocks; she practiced every week for various hours in a gym not so far from their home to keep at bay the inescapable power of gravity and age. Despite this, Amy's hand on her anatomy both surprised and offended her. She turned around to explain to the daring young woman that even though manners had loosened up in the last few decades, it was still not proper to grab the ass of people in public. The protest died in her throat when Amy's famished fangs penetrated her neck. Her silent cry for help instantly changed into a long and still silent purr of pleasure. Amy's tongue, licking the blood from Mrs. Marley neck wound like a playful kitten, made her victim crazy. Grace drifted away as new urges overwhelmed her. She felt an orgasm the likes of which, Robert, her poor singer of a husband, had never managed to give her.

Mrs. Marley's delicious fragrance still all over her lips, Amy returned to the living room where the Marley sisters where waiting for her, their mother and the promised warm drink.

"Where is your charming friend?" she asked.

"She went to the loo," answered Holly.

"Too bad, I would have loved to take you all three at a time but you two lovely morsels will do just fine," Amy said grabbing Holly's will, crushing it and figuratively spitting it out.

"What do you mean: Take?" asked Faith just before her sister hungry lips closed over her own, making it impossible for her to further her questioning into Amy's strange choice of words.

Obviously she tried to struggle but the combined forces of the vampire and her sister pinned her down on the couch leaving her helpless at the mercy of her sister's long repressed and long nurtured perverted incestuous and lesbian fantasies. The fangs piercing her tender skin and the pleasure that came with it soon drove away any will to resist on Faith's side.

When Mrs. Marley came out of the kitchen craving for lust and blood, Amy, far too obsessed with Faith vein's nectar had neglected Holly long enough for her to start making some sense out of the thick fog of pleasure that had obfuscated her mind. Unsuspecting, she ran into her mother's arms and buried her crying face into her mother neck. Mrs. Marley accepted the offered neck as the most marvelous Christmas present and sank her newly formed fangs into the hot skin of her loved daughter. For the third time of the evening surprise and pain quickly turned into pleasure and submission.

Concepcion Martinez felt strongly about religion and therefore had a really narrow mind on matters concerning sex outside marriage. When she discovered Amy's face buried between Holly's white thighs and Mrs Marley mouth sucking avidly on Faith's neck while proactively fondling her daughter's blood covered nascent breasts, Conception had a moment of doubt. Would she run and scream or would she scream and run? The four pairs of ravening eyes that fell on her made her forget about it and convinced her that if she was to, one, survive the night, and two, go to heaven someday, she could easily forget about the scream and concentrate on the running. She escaped the house through the living room window and ran madly into the snowy night until her legs collapsed of exhaustion under her own weight.

Jumping through a window when you need to make a quick exit can be a good idea but, you always risk to cut yourself and when a pack of ravenous vampires are out to get you it's never a good idea to have a cut. Amy's flock found the crying Latin girl in the shadow of a large pine and forced her into the now growing family in an embrace that would have shocked the most depraved catholic priest. The five vampires, satiated and satisfied, buried themselves deep into Amy's basement waiting for the sun to go away.

When Robert Marley woke up with one of the worst hangover of his long drinking career he looked around for his wife and daughters but couldn't find the trace of any of them. But don't worry, dear reader, as this is a Christmas tale and it has to come with a happy ending.

The first house the enlarged choral of carolers visited on the next evening was his and he soon too joined the merry family of bloodsucking singers spreading love and vampirism all over the end of the year celebrations.