A Christmas Gift, But Not for Me Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know, Jennings, old thing - you are ever such a gent" She said to me haughtily, sounding like a character from a British period drama.

I laughed out loud, but maintained my gaze over the water, but I dropped into character.

"Miss Clarissa, a woman of your high breeding has no place being in the company of common folk, especially not while you are dressed in your sleep attire."

She appeared to be warming to the role play.

"I'll have you know, Jennings, that I sleep in absolutely nothing, so please don't deign to think you know me or how I live my life." There was injury in her mock outrage.

"Pardon me, Miss Clarissa, the fact that half your arse was recently hanging out for all to see tells me that being free of the restrictions of the cloth is not a new thing." She was laughing behind me.

"And if you don't mind me saying, Ma'am, your boxing technique could use a little work."

I heard her giggling as she walked back into the house, and I turned to see her retreating figure - complete with swaying backside, I noted with interest, but nothing more.

—————————-

Clarissa and I became great friends. We told people we were cousins, and she invited me to all her get togethers with her extended friends. They were all very nice people, all very down to earth, and all clearly besotted with Clarissa. I was aware that I was spending a lot of time with her and that from a certain viewpoint it might be seen as something not entirely healthy in the scheme of things, so I decided to get away and spend some time alone.

It was early autumn, and cooling down. I thought I would drive down the island towards the mountains and find a place to stay. Clarissa came into the room as I was packing.

"Where are you off to, Benjamin-of-Sissinghurst?" From the morning on the deck, she took to referring to me in grand titles.

"Well, Lady Clarissa of Birkenhead, I am affording you some space and time with your gaggle of friends. I will venture south and see what there is to see." My faux grandeur never failed to amuse her.

"You don't need to depart with such haste, good sir. And anyway" she said, departing from the script. "you could take me with you."

I eyed her cautiously. We had spent a lot of time together, but the living situation provided a very comfortable, no risk existence, and being away together took things into an entirely different realm.

"You want to?" I asked.

"But of course, sire. A lady deserves to see what it is you plan to see". Back into character, for the comfort of us both. "Give me a moment, I will get my maidservant to gather my things." She hurried out to prepare for our journey south.

With my uncle and Angie being away in Australia, we avoided any awkward conversations about our plans and indeed my intentions. We jumped in the car and drove through the darkening streets of Auckland, headed through the night towards the volcanic plateau. The drive was easy, conversation light and unremarkable, and we made good time. We arrived in the trout-fishing town of Taupo at just after ten, to find the place teeming with people.

"Taupo is never this busy, unless it's New Year." Clarissa observed. "Wouldn't want to rock up here without a place to stay."

I was silent. In all the excitement of Clarissa choosing to join me, I forgot to book a hotel. My silence was telling.

"Ben?" She said expectantly.

"Um, look, about the place to stay..."

I was preparing for the onslaught. The odd time I didn't do the right thing by Sarah, she left me in no uncertainty as to what she thought. I hated letting people down and began to stammer an apology.

"Hey - it's ok, Ben - Ben?" Her eyes showed real concern as she placated me.

"That woman really screwed you over, didn't she?" She leaned in and hugged me gently before leaning back in her seat. "This calls for an adventure. Have you got a sleeping bag?"

"Yep. Always have a roll mattress and a sleeping bag and blanket in the boot."

"Have you ever slept in this car before?" She asked.

"Loads." I replied. One of the attractions to the car was the fact that the seats folded down and locked into place so it became a very comfortable place to sleep. For one person. One person who needed nothing more than a place to get one's head down.

"Well, that's sorted then, because there will be no room in any inns tonight." she said. Then she stopped the laughter and looked seriously at me. I thought she was about to reveal some dark truth to me. "Ben, there is one thing I need to know before we go any further..."

I looked at her with hesitation, hoping what she had to ask was something I could handle.

"Ben - where's the bathroom?" The relief was exquisite and I laughed along with her.

"Where does a girl wee? You can't expect a high born lady to lift her skirts and squat just any old where! It's easy for you, you just dangle your bits out and all is well - not so for us fair folk." She had amusement in her eyes. "I love camping!".

We got busy arranging ourselves, using our drinking water to brush our teeth, and we drove to a secluded, yet safe spot by the lake. It was at this time that Clarissa lost a little of her ever-present confidence.

"Ben, I need to wee."

"OK" I said. "Didn't we cover this just a minute or two ago...?"

"Yeah, but the thing is - I'm a bit afraid of the dark. It's different to city dark. This is lake dark. Unknown dark. Boogie man dark. If you promise not to peek, can you come and keep me company?"

"Of course. You can trust me." And she could. I was still getting over She Who Must Not Be Named, and responding to a very necessary call of nature is not what I would call arousing. We walked to a tree by the lake.

"How are we going to do this?" She asked, hesitantly.

"Well, you're the one doing the doing, I'm the one not watching." I offered.

Clarissa laughed nervously.

"OK. Here goes. I turned away and waited in the awkward silence as she pulled her track pants down and got herself into position. She relieved herself quietly, and I realised she must have needed to go for some time. I heard the rustle of the wet-wipes she had brought with her.

"Remember Clar, three wipes is a wank." I said without thinking.

"Ben!! She said in surprise and then she shrieked as she fell over backwards, thankfully away from the newly formed wet patch on the ground. I spun around to help and saw her lying prone, laughing uproariously at her predicament. I also noticed that there was just enough light to see the dark patch of hair between her legs as she pulled her knickers back into place. I held my hand out to lift her onto her feet.

"What is about me being on the ground with you around? You're such a bad man, Ben! Three wipes is a wank! Can't wait to tell my friends that line. And anyway, girls don't wank, they just...get themselves off."

"Thanks for the clarification, Clarissa, Lady of Self Pleasure". Which set her off laughing again. We climbed into the car, locked it from the inside, and we became immediately aware of our proximity to each other and the total silence. The two of us made the small space very warm, very fast.

"I can't sleep with these clothes on!" Clarissa said as she sat up, her head inches away from bashing into the roof of the car. She pulled the blanket back and turned on the interior light before shucking off her track pants, for the second time in the evening. She then reached under her t shirt and removed her bra magically, and at that moment, Clarissa stopped being my friend who happened to be a girl.

I noticed for the first time how her full, beautiful breasts hung perfectly on her frame, I looked intently, dying to see her nipples make an appearance through the fabric of her t shirt. I was suddenly totally aware that a beautiful, kind, funny woman was wearing fuck all right in front of me. The nipples announced themselves. The moment dragged on, more charged with the passing of each second.

"Ben, just back then, after I had lost every ounce of respect you had for me when I fell over with my knickers down..."

"Yes?" I responded.

"You saw me, didn't you?"

"What? I asked, mortified.

"You saw between my legs, didn't you?"

"Maybe."

"Did you like what you saw down there?"

"Not sure. It was a bit dark" I replied.

She slowly opened her legs, locking her eyes on mine, revealing a pair of blue, sheer knickers. My mouth was dry, my heart thumping in my chest. She then reached down and pulled the fabric aside, giving me the most perfect view of her womanhood.

"Do you like what you see down there?" She asked quietly before letting the gusset fall back into place.

"Yes." Was all I could manage.

This is where I wish I followed the script of time immemorial. I wished we kissed, murmured sweet nothings, held each other until the dawn light feathered the lake. But I was not in a position to think, I was operating on 100% instinct.

With a steady hand which belied my nerves, I reached down between her legs and ran my finger up the cleft of her sex.

I pulled the material aside and slid two fingers into her pussy, and my blood pressure rose at the discovery of her molten heat. I pulled my fingers out and put them in my mouth, savouring her taste. She opened her mouth in a gasp of disappointment at the removal of my fingers, and then gasped in arousal as she watched me lick her clean. I repeated the process with the same response, but this time I put my fingers to her lips. With her eyes on me, she licked them clean.

I nearly came on the spot.

I reached out and tweaked her nipples through her t shirt. I was not gentle. I needed to feel her and to feel something without my brain guiding me. I mauled her heavy soft mounds. I heard myself talking to her, surprised at myself.

"Your tits are breathtaking. You are just unbelievable."

"Thank you." She responded.

"Ben?"

"Yes?"

"I think I need you in my cunt."

I growled with sheer animalistic need but I would not be rushed.

"I will, but I want to explore you first."

I pushed her down to her hands and knees, running my hand from her calves, up her thighs, over her arse and back down again. I did this repeatedly and she arched her back in need, spreading her knees wide in primal preparation for being fucked. I moved my hands to her stomach, running them along her skin to her boobs hanging down. I pulled the t shirt to reveal them and I knelt beside her, thumbing her nipples, tugging at them.

I moved back to her arse and pulled her knickers down and off, examining them - they were rich with her arousal, and I sniffed them deeply, causing her to whimper. I slapped her bottom making her shriek and convulse. I did it again and again, rubbing my hand over the entire expanse of her buttocks. She was wantonly thrusting.

I dipped my finger into her once more and coated my hand, before sliding it up over her anus, pressing around it and then pushing back down into her sodden depths. And then she released.

She came with a beautiful collection of sharp intakes of breath, then a long, tortuous exhalation.

"Oh Ben, please, Oh my god I'm breaking, I am in so so so much need...Oh fuck, please."

I lifted her and put her on her back, and with our eyes locked on each other, I slid into her in a moment of pure bliss. We both held our breath. She began to buck, and so charged was the moment that she began to come again. Incredibly, I pushed in once more, held myself hard up against her and released months of hurt, month of tension and a genuine gratitude into Clarissa. I came in torrents, and she met each with a small gasp as she rode her own orgasmic waves. She lay beneath me, breathing easily now, revelling in her afterglow. I leaned down and kissed her in the most tender way I knew how. The kiss was gratitude, respect and love rolled into one. It was the most beautiful moment I had ever experienced. I made to pull out of her, but she stopped me with a hand on my back.

"Please don't move, Ben. You being inside me feels so incredibly right. Then she giggled. I can't believe I used the C word - I'm terrible when I'm turned on, and that is hands down the most turned on I have ever, ever been."

"You can use it whenever you want." I reassured her.

"Ok, then. How long have you wanted to get into my...cunt? There I said it!" she said, triumphant.

"For about 20 minutes", I said in all honesty. "In the weeks getting to know you, I can honestly tell you that I never once thought about you in any way other than as a friend. How long have you wanted me to fuck your...cunt?" I asked, testing the word out for comfort.

"Since the day I arrived home with my suitcases." She said. "But I was happy for it not to be. I just loved being around you, and laughing like we do. You could have had me that morning on the patio, by the way."

With the sex having forged a deeper connection, we discussed how comfortable we were with each other, we talked about what her parents would say. Then we stopped talking and with the greatest ease imaginable began making love. Gone was the wild lust, the need, the curses fuelling the fires. In its place was the comfortable weight of rightness. I slid into her with a sense of wonder. She put one hand on my chest and used the other to gently manipulate her clit, then moving up to cup a breast, teasing the nipple. We moved together, we moved within each other and we came - together.

————————————————————

I was rudely awakened by bright sunlight. I remembered where I was, with whom and what had happened just hours before, and hope welled up inside me. She was sleeping deeply on her back, with the blanket in a knot around her, one knee up, the other leg stretched languidly to her side. I pulled the blanket slowly to afford me a view, and the view took my breath away.

She had the most beautiful pussy, and I cherished the moment I had to simply admire her form. Soft dark hair framed a pink slit which appeared to be still wet from arousal, or our combined fluids, I couldn't be sure. Such was the connection I felt with Clarissa, I somehow knew she would approve of my observation. Without thought I bent down and placed my lips at her opening and feasted on her. Before long she was bucking, pushing against me, and when I added two fingers into her slick channel, she came, gripping them in spasms. She then rolled onto her side, facing away from me. She reached back and opened her bottom cheeks, offering herself to me, and I slipped inside her well lubricated pussy.

——————————————————————

Over a beautiful breakfast and very good coffee, we sat in companionable silence. We looked out on the lake and to the mountains beyond. We had decided we would push on and find accommodation in an alpine town further south. As I began to look at accommodation options, Clarissa spoke softly to me.

"Ben, I know you're still fucked up by Sarah, but instead of wanting to visit harm upon her person if I should see her, I'd actually want to thank her for letting you go." I smiled warmly at her lovely turn of phrase.

"As you can probably tell from my demeanour in the vehicular boudoir last evening", she said pompously "when it comes to sex, anything goes. I want it all. I just love it. I want your cock in my mouth, in my" as she leaned closer so that no one could hear "in my cunt, Christ, I even want it in my arse, I just want to be filled by you. However I get you inside of me, I want it. Does that make sense?"

I was silent, her passion rendering me speechless.

"Sarah wanted the same things I do, but she wanted them from others, where I want it all from and with you. And anyone we should care to share from time to time." She said this with her head down so I couldn't read her expression. When she looked up, she was blushing.

—————————————————-

London, 8 months later:

Sleigh bells ring, are you listening, in the lane, the snow is glistening, it's a beautiful sight, we're happy tonight, walking in a winter wonderland."

Ray Charles was singing from the speakers of the quiet London pub. It was freezing outside, and faces were shiny with the cosy warmth and the mulled wine being consumed gaily. There is nothing like London on Christmas Eve. It needn't be snowing to be magical, just the age and beauty of the city is enough to soften even the hardest of hearts.

"I'm not used to this kind of cold, Lord Benjomine." Said Clarissa, using the nickname she had created for me during our drive back from that fateful weekend away. "That toilet seat was honestly made of ice." She was rubbing her rear in memory of the chill. I wanted to rub it for her. Eight months of constant fucking had not diminished our need for each other.

"We get the best of both worlds now, Clarice." I responded, using the Silence of the Lambs nickname she loved to hate. "We get the shopping, the terrible seasonal jumpers, the overeating, the Queen's Speech, and the week skiing in France - all before going back to the summer sunshine."

We were catching up on the news on our respective devices when our dinner guest joined us.

"God, are you two already that bored with each other"?

We both looked up to see the smiling brunette, flushed with the cold.

"Sarah, you know we're boring, that's why we need to get together and hear your stories of depravity." Said Clarissa.

Both women hugged warmly. Sarah regarded me fondly before bringing me in for a long hug.

"Have I ever told you much I love both of you?" She asked.

"Yes" Clarissa and I replied together.

"And have I ever told you that the thought of such a sensible life makes me want to run screaming in the streets?" She asked.

"Yes" we again replied.

"Good. So - where do I start? Ok. I need to tell you about my boss Anja and the time I got caught by her husband eating her cunt on the floor of a black cab..."

12