A Christmas Gift, But Not for Me Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meg seemed to think it over, before leaping up and standing behind Clarissa's chair. She then reached down and cupped her full boobs in both hands.

"How can you not be aware of these?" Meg demanded, and Clarissa slapped her hands away, and the laughter was as easy as it was genuine. When Meg sat down, she grew a little serious.

"I do think you're hot Clarissa. Not sure if I'd do anything about it - I haven't ever done anything with a girl before. But - I love you to bits, and if I did decided to get my pink wings, it would be with you." Amid more laughter, Clarissa got up and hugged her friend, and kissed her cheek lovingly. "Love you too, you big dork."

The afternoon became the evening, and we heard the stories of Sarah with her first lesbian experience, her first swingers party, the craziest places she'd fucked, and I shook my head in something approaching admiration. We talked more over incredible curries and then took a black cab back to Meg's - all of us stuffed, slightly drunk, and exhausted. Clarissa disappeared to the bedroom to do her her usual, which was to get out of restrictive clothing as soon as possible, while I lay back on the sofa, pleasantly sleepy. Meg took the chair opposite me, taking the time to browse her social media on her phone. The silence was nice and companionable.

I felt Clarissa snuggle into me and I opened my eyes for long enough to see her, dressed in just a long white t shirt, get comfortable and tuck her legs under her. Before long, her eyes drifted closed and she was snoring softly. I realised at that point that my bladder was in dire need of release, so I carefully extricated myself from my position, causing Clarissa to slip and lie down on the couch.

As I prepared to pee, I was surprised that I was already half hard - not surprising after an entire day of off and on arousal. As I came back into the lounge, I took my shoes off and luxuriated in the feeling of the expensive carpet beneath my feet. In my absence, Meg had turned towards the back of the sofa, her back to where I stood next to Meg, who I assumed to be still engrossed in her phone. The sound of the shutter release made me look up, and I saw that Meg hadn't been reading, but preparing the camera for some clandestine photography.

"Your girlfriend has a great bum, Ben." Stated Meg. She then got up and crouched down by Clarissa's behind, which was partially covered by the t shirt, but revealing sensible grey knickers.

"And she totally undersells it wearing these fucking things!" She said derisively, reaching up and pulling the elastic out, letting it go with a snap. I expected Clarissa to react, but there was no movement whatsoever. Meg saw this as a challenge.

"I forgot how much of a deep sleeper she is!" Meg said, before really pulling back the elastic and peering over the top at Clarissa's arse. "SNAP", the noise was loud in the still of the night, but still Clarissa continued with her deep, easy breathing.

"Fuck. Off" said Clarissa, incredulous. "How can you not feel that?" Then she got a naughty grin.

"Let's do a photo shoot!" She suggestedd excitedly. "You be the photographer first."

I took her phone and got it ready to shoot. Meg removed her shoes, then her jeans, leaving her in just the sheer black knickers I had seen this morning. Next, off came her sweatshirt, leaving her in just a slip covering her modest boobs, and I noticed nipples were making themselves known.

"I'm going to get my pornstar on, so make sure you get everything."

She then went through a range of poses that she obviously thought were sexy. Staring at the camera, pouting - trying to look naughty. She did the little girl lost expression, complete with finger tip in the corner of her mouth. She got close to Clarissa's arse and pushed her boob up against it, again looking back at the camera, then going as far to lift her slip up and push her nipple against the slumbering Clarrissa's panty covered rear. She was sexy, no doubt, but there's he porn parody was way beneath a woman of her class. The scene changed the moment she pulled the elastic of Clarissa's knickers down and made a show of placing her lips against the skin there. This was the point when Meg forgot about me and focused on what she was doing. She very hesitantly replaced her lips with the tip of her tongue. As Clarissa slept peacefully, one of her oldest friends was licking the skin just above the crack in her arse.

"That is truly incredible." I croaked.

Without looking back at me, Meg pulled at the knickers from the top, exposing Clarissa's beautiful arse. She had to wiggle and tug them slightly, but she could only get them as far as the top of Clarissa's thighs, anything further would surely have woken her. She then took both cheeks in her hand and massaged them, feeling their weight, pulling them, lifting them, and then separating them. When she did this, there was the unmistakeable sound of the lips of a very wet cunt opening. Over and over she did it, holding her open, as I took shot after shot of my girlfriend's open vagina.

"Fuck she's wet, Ben. She is so turned on - in her sleep." I just let her explore, knowing all too well that Clarissa could be ready to fuck even in the deepest of sleeps. Many a time I had played with her until she was dripping, then fucked her from behind, having her wake just as she approached her orgasm.

Meg was getting gradually bolder, and I switched to video mode just as she reached a finger into the slick channel between Clarissa's legs. She was rewarded with a string of wetness that Meg stared at, looked at it glistening on her fingers before wiping it on Clarissa's knickers. She realised she hadn't removed all of it, and was about to wipe it off when she stopped, and very tentatively, put her finger to the tip of her tongue, and then dipped the finger very quickly in her mouth.

"She tastes like me." Meg observed. She turned and looked into the camera. "Is this not the hottest thing you have ever, ever seen? Is your blood trying break out of your skin?" There was a desperation to her. I slowly moved the camera down to focus on Meg's underwear. As expected, they were soaking.

"My God, Ben. I'm now shaking with need, but I'm not going to stop, this game is way too much fun." She went back to work on the beautiful cheeks of my slumbering girlfriend, revelling in her wetness, but then she held them open more, and Clarissa's most intimate opening was on show. Meg had a sharp intake of breath, and then, incredibly slowly and gently, touched her finger to the rubbery ring of Clarissa's arse. It clenched reflexively.

She withdrew the finger, and then took her middle finger into her mouth, coating it in her saliva, before going back to Meg's arsehole and rimming her. I saw Clarissa's body responding, and I had the thought that maybe this latest invasion had woken her. Meg then went for broke, pushing her finger into Clarissa's arse, just the finger tip. The wickedness of her actions seemed to finally relieve Meg of her ability to take her time, because she moaned from deep in her throat, a primal, lustful moan that spoke of desperate need. Before I knew it, Meg was on her knees pushing her face between Clarissa's cheeks, licking between cunt and arsehole, and then I noticed her other hand at work between her own legs. Within the space of five seconds, Meg's body went rigid and then shook convulsively as she came in what appeared to be violent waves.

As she came down off her peak, she looked at me and motioned for the phone. "Quick, I'll film - you fuck. Please - you fuck."

I wasted no time in getting my cock out and lining it up with Clarissa's cunt. I buried myself in her. She was beyond wet, and I was able to plow heavily in, losing myself in the sensation.

"Cum in her, Ben, in her cunt." Clarissa hissed, somehow managing to film and finger herself. And cum I did. My back arched, every muscle in body was taught as I unloaded myself into this beautiful woman. "Fuuuuuuuuck."

I withdrew and stayed on my knees in a daze, but not for long, as Meg descended upon me, sucking me into her mouth, moaning with pleasure. She was feasting on the taste of Clarissa, mingled with my cum. Finally, as I softened in her mouth - she was sated.

"I knew something good was building, Ben - but this was just - mind blowing." said Meg.

"One of you had better make me cum right now" said Clarissa, startling us both, as she rolled towards us, tugging at her nipples with one hand, the other now buried between her legs.

I wasted no time, I ducked my head between her legs and lapped at the wettest, most delectable cunt imaginable, and it wasn't long before she came, bucking against my tongue, and as I looked up, I saw Meg feeding her nipple into Clarissa's open, wanton mouth.

—————————————-

I woke in the morning, fully rested and my mind immediately went to the previous evening. I found it hard to believe that it had happened, but what was so incredible is that it all seemed just so easy and natural. We had turned one another on throughout the day that by the time we got home, something had to give. And it did.

I opened my eyes and either side of me was female heads slumbering soundly. I decided that call of nature was to be answered very carefully, and rather than bother the girls, I wriggled my way down the bed and quickly made water in Meg's ensuite bathroom. Her room and bathroom were stunning, the kind interior designers should model entire ranges after. How on earth she managed to balance stark white with warmth and comfort was beyond me.

I took my phone off charge and then managed to worm my way back to my spot in the bed. Bladder relieved, I could relax and rewatch the video from last night. I was instantly hard as I watched Meg taking advantage of her dear friend. I noticed movement to my right as Clarissa woke slowly, squinting at what I was watching. When her panties were pulled back and released with the gratifying snap, Clarissa was shocked.

"How could I sleep through that?" She asked incredulous.

"You've slept through more." I responded. Then we both fell into silence, watching Meg do her worst.

"So when did you actually wake up?" I asked her.

"In my dream, some faceless man was preparing to fuck me from behind, I was getting off on how he was playing with my bum. You know how much it turns me on. So I suppose I was a wee bit awake then. But I was wide awake when -"

On the screen, Meg had just put her finger in her friend's arse.

"That dirty bitch put her finger in my arse."

"Did it shock you?" I asked.

"It did, but I nearly came on the spot. When she pushed her face into me, I was gone."

We lapsed into a comfortable silence. Then an idea hit me.

"Why don't you get your own back?"

A look of confusion bordering on horror appeared on Clarissa's face. "I am going nowhere near that woman's arse, I know where it's been!" she joked.

"I don't mean play with her arse, but I do mean - play with her while she's sleeping!" I suggested, a little too enthusiastically.

"Ben - I don't have necrophiliac tendencies. I like my subjects to be conscious. Where possible." she added.

She got out of bed and ran to the toilet, and a few minutes later she returned with a fresh face and the smell of toothpaste emanating from her.

"Right, Ben" she whispered. "I've never gone down on a woman before - what do I do?" She asked, standing next to the bed and looking down at Meg, who had thankfully rolled over onto her back - better for access.

Together we eased the blankets off Meg, revealing her beautifully naked form. Her legs were splayed open lewdly, and we both took our time drinking in the image of her breasts, complete with marks from the sheets she had been lying on, and her pussy - lips carefully closed together in sleep.

"Well, you're going to do to Meg what you enjoy me doing to you." I offered. "Just - go for gold".

Clarissa stifled a giggle. "Did you really just say that?" she asked behind her hand.

"Well - go for glory, fill your boots, sip from Meg's furry cup..." I continued, with Clarissa laughing silently.

Clarissa clearly wanted her audience in a conscious state, because she got close to Meg's ear and whispered just loud enough for me to hear.

"Meg, darling, don't be alarmed, but I'm just going to, um, go down on you for a bit, ok?"

Meg nodded sleepily, which surprised Clarissa.

"By that I mean - lick your vagina, Meg - as in - eat you out."

A sleepy smile crept onto Meg's face, but it seemed to disappear as soon as it arrived, such was her stupor.

"Ok, here goes." Clarissa said, in what was the least sexy thing to say before engaging in her first attempt at cunnilingus.

She lay between Meg's legs and rested on her elbows. She used her fingers to brush through the bright red curls adorning Meg's womanhood. She softly traced the lips, watching in awe as they slowly filled with blood and became more engorged. She touched her fingertip to the hood over Meg's clit, and was rewarded by a heavy sigh and a slight squirm. She did this for a minute or two, looking for the different reactions.

Growing bolder, she licked a finger and slipped it into Meg's entrance, which was still showing no signs of being open for business. She, like me, knew all too well that looks could deceive and that Meg's outer lips were doing a sterling job of hiding a molten wetness within. With a little more persistence, Clarissa's finger sank into Meg's depths, and there was an audible gasp from both women. She gently pushed her finger all the way in, twisting gently and removing it.

Clarissa studied the sticky dew, and then used the lubrication to further her exploits. Back inside Meg her finger went, time and again until she was slowly gyrating her hips into the bed. Operating on instinct, Clarissa reached up and drew Meg towards her by her hips, and as she did so she began licking tentatively at her clit, and then using the flat of her tongue to drag over the sensitive bud. Meg was lost in the sensations, eyes closed, focusing fully on pleasure.

I reached down and took my very hard cock in my hand, gently stroking myself as I witnessed yet another sexual highlight taking place. I could have come immediately, such was the charge running through me, but I wanted to see Meg come against my girlfriend's face, so I rode the sensations and enjoyed the view.

Clarissa is a person who only does things if she can do them well, and right at this moment, Meg was the beneficiary of her impressive application to the task at hand. Clarissa turned her hand in such a way that she was using her thumb and forefinger to open Meg up, allowing room for her to lick at her clit, while employing the index finger of her right hand at the base of her now saturated cunt. She alternated between gently stretching Meg's entrance down, and then sliding the finger all the way into the slick channel.

I saw Meg's face begin to contort, heard her breathing grow shallow, and I noticed that Clarissa had sensed the change through her ministrations, because all at once she used her busy fingers to pulse and then apply pressure around, in and on Meg's engorged womanhood.

And then Meg came.

She flooded Clarissa's face. Squirt after squirt of ejaculate erupted into Clarissa's mouth and over her cheeks. I was about to get up behind Clarissa and fuck her when I felt Meg's hand on my cock. She pulled me over her and tugged me urgently, feverishly, a look of need in her eye, knowing I was close, and then pointing my erupting cock over her tits.

As my orgasm subsided I looked up to see Clarissa up on her knees, staring wide-eyed at Meg's cum-covered boobs, and stroking herself to what appeared to be an intense, paralysis-inducing orgasm.

The morning passed quietly - showers (individual ones), dozing, a breakfast of fresh fruit and muesli, hushed conversations, knowing looks and stifled giggles as we each recalled the relationship-changing events of the past 24 hours. Rather than usher in any awkwardness, it seemed to have brought us all closer, across a barrier of sorts, and I couldn't remember ever having experienced such a feeling of understated rightness.

I stood at the kitchen sink, washing up, when Meg hugged me from behind, and being much shorter than me, she rested her cheek on my shoulder blades.

"There's a dishwasher, you know. You don't have to try to score any points - I think you did your social standing no harm with your recent exploits." She murmured.

"I didn't actually do anything - I watched as the two of you did all the doing" I replied truthfully.

"Yeah, well - it would never have happened without you." Meg said.

We fell into an easy silence. Then I turned and hugged her properly. I detected a change in her mood, and she seemed not to want to end the embrace. Finally she looked up at me with reddened eyes, tears working their way down her pretty face.

"I'm going to miss you both so much. I think I'm a bit in love. With you both, with us all."

I nodded my understanding. This cocoon of affection, sex and contentment was soon to be ripped apart, evicting its inhabitants, forcing them into the cold world outside. I saw Clarissa come into the room, and she joined the hug, linking her arms around us both, hugging Meg from behind. She caught the mood and cried quietly, nuzzling into Meg's fiery red hair.

I disengaged from the group embrace, knowing I had to get ready for a meeting with my old creative director. Having left my agency in New Zealand before our UK break, I was in need of planning my next move in order to earn some money. I wasn't convinced that agency life was going to be for me in the long term, and the more I got to know Clarissa, the less I think the life of a hard-nosed lawyer was her ideal.

"You girls go out shopping, talk about knitting and periods, do some multi-tasking, and by the time you're done, I'll be back having hunted and gathered some dinner from the wild."

"I take it back, I love Clarissa, not you. You're a mysoginistic cock." deadpanned Meg.

"Good to know." I replied with an intended arrogance.

"Fax me!" I called over my shoulder as I left our haven

"Fuck you, you mean" Shouted Meg through the window as I left, which did not impress a nattily dressed old lady walking her dog.

I shook my head in sympathy at such an outburst and glowered at the window where Meg had clamped her hand over her mouth, no doubt wishing she could take the obscenity back. I chuckled all the way to the underground.

Soho Square used to be a really cool part of London, very much ad-land, but nowadays it has a shabby feel to it. It was such a cold January day that I decided to be outside as little as possible. Andy and I had agreed to meet up at a pub everyone simply knew as San Miguel, even though that wasn't the official name. It's on Oxford St, just before the intersection with Tottenham Court Road, and the surly Spaniard behind the bar would serve you anything you want as long as it was San Miguel - hence the name. I got there a little early so ordered the beers and put some money in the beautiful old jukebox.

Sam Cooke's "Bring it on home" cascade from the speakers, and I was in my happy place. I had a good woman waiting for me across the other side of the city, and there was every chance that woman was doing intimate things with another good woman. I had beer, and I had hope for my future. I realised just how far I had come since that fateful afternoon seeing Sarah being fucked by my friends.

"Fuck me, you been at the spray tan Benny Boy?" Andy bellowed as he made his way to my booth. We stood and hugged hard, slapping backs and gripping arms as men who have a genuine connection are wont to do occasionally.

"Andy, the sun out there is brutal, you either tan or blister." I replied.

"What the fuck are you doing back here, then? This place is baltic." Andy asked.