A Christmas Present to Remember Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You must have been especially good or special one. Santa has not left a bell for some one to get a special wish in centuries. I am glad he did. I have not had that much fun in a long time. The elves are so busy, I am usually alone here. Besides they are so short it takes a lot of magic to keep shrinking to their sized before I can make love to any of them. Plus it has been centuries since I had the chance to make love to a human. Elves make good lovers but there is something special about a human, man or woman!"

As she finished speaking, Tina paused for a second as a sexy erotic growl escaped her throat. She closed her eyes and shook her head in an approving manner. "Very special" she let escape her lips in a low almost silent voice. So low in fact, Jeni was not even sure she had heard Tina even say anything.

After Tina composed herself, she stood and grabbed her sarong. She wrapped it around her waist and walked over to help Jeni up. She then reached for her top to cover up with. Once she was covered, she offered Jeni a sarong to cover her waist with also and her bathing suit top.

"Follow me," Tina said. "It is time to eat. Santa said he would join us after he finished at the toy plant. He wanted to be with you but got called back to help solve a problem with a new toy. He said he would join us for dinner and if all went well, maybe he would be able to grant your wish as dessert."

Tina winked at Jeni as she led her in the hut.

Inside Tina led Jeni to the table. It was already set and food was already sitting on it. There was enough food there to feed a small army. There were foods of all kind from all nations. Jeni wondered if she, Tina and Santa would be the only ones eating or if others would join them.

Tina pulled out a chair for Jeni to sit in. Tina then began to prepare three plates of food. She placed one in front of Jeni, sat one across from Jeni for herself and one at the head of the table for Santa. She then went to her seat to sit down. Jeni followed Tina's lead as she began to eat and not seemed to wait for Santa.

After Jeni had taken her first bite, she heard a low ho ho ho coming from the head of the table. She looked up to see Santa had some how mysteriously appeared and had already begun to eat. She just smiled and continued to eat.

Jeni ate till her plate was clean. She started to excuse herself from the table but Santa told her to have more. Tina got up and placed more food on Jeni's plate. Jeni wasn't hungry any more but did not want to seem rude to her host, so she continued to eat. The trio seemed to eat for hours. The feast on the table soon began to grow smaller. Jeni was surprised she had eaten so much yet she only felt satisfied and not stuffed. She figured Santa and Tina ate this way all the time and some kind of magic allowed them to eat and not gain a pound.

Once the last bite of food had been taken, Santa pushed himself from the table and patted his stomach. "That was some good eating," he said.

He then looked over to Jeni. "Why don't you come and sit on Santa's lap little lady and tell Santa what you want."

Jeni felt like a kid again standing in line at the department store at Christmas waiting to talk to Santa. She lowered her head shyly and giggled like a school girl. She seemed to bounce as she ran to sat on Santa's lap.

Once she had gotten comfortable in Santa's lap, Jeni started to speak. Before she could however, Santa placed a hand on her shoulder and pulled her close. He then kissed her gently on her lips.

Jeni closed her eyes as he did. She felt a light tingle come over her entire body. She stopped kissing and opened her eyes. She looked down at her body to see her clothes began to fade away, exposing her body. She looked up and Santa. He just smiled and kissed her again.

Soon Jeni felt Santa's hands rubbing her body. He only paused for a second as he reached for a bottle of chocolate syrup Tina handed him.

This caused Jeni to open her eyes to find they had some how left the table and chair and were now lying on the floor on a polar bear skin rug.

Jeni rolled over on her back and let Santa pour the syrup all over her body. He then reached for a can of whipped cream and applied it to her womanhood. Then without hesitation he began to lick the chocolate off her.

Jeni enjoyed her "dessert". She enjoyed Santa kissing, nibbling and sucking on her nipples. She enjoyed his tongue tracing her stomach muscles as he moved lower to her womanhood and the whipped cream. She moaned deep and gasped for air as he took his tongue and licked it from her.

She opened her eyes for only a second. She noticed Tina was still sitting close watching the couple. Jeni did not mind, she was in heaven at that moment.

Jeni then felt Santa pull himself up over her. She felt his large hard thick shaft slide slowly but deep in side her. The instant he paused as he reached bottom she came.

She had not had time to prepare herself for this. She thought her body would explode into tiny pieces because of the force her body released at that moment.

She smiled once she gathered her composure. She looked in Santa's eyes realizing he had not stopped pumping and sliding in and out of her. She felt him still hard in side her.

She began to move in time with him to again bring herself to climax. The harder she tried to make Santa come, the more she came. She thought he would never come but didn't mind either. She was having fun.

This lovemaking session with Santa was better than last Christmas and almost as good as when Tina had pleasured her in the hot tub.

When Santa finally did come, he exploded in Jeni. His love juices were so much that Jeni felt them filling up her womanhood. The pressure of them started to get a little uncomfortable for they had no where to go since Santa was still inside her. She looked up at him as to say, "Please slide out and give me some relief!"

Santa laughed and pulled out. When he did it sounded like some one had popped the cork on a champagne bottle. Jeni also could have sworn she saw juices shot out of her womanhood from the release of pressure.

She lay limp on the rug for a second. Santa had rolled over beside her as if he was going to fall asleep.

Jeni looked over at him. "You are not getting off that easy big boy!" She said. "This may be a dream or it may be real, I don't really know. Either way I am going to make sure I get my money's worth. Besides, we have to work off that meal!"

With that, she climbed on top of Santa and started nibbling on his nipples. She slowly and gently took one hand and started playing with his manhood. When she felt it again began to get a little firm, she slid down Santa's stomach with her tongue. She then traced every inch of his shaft with her tongue. She took his sack in her mouth and sucked gently on them. She then took her tongue's tip and slid it up to the head of the shaft. Once there she gently kissed it as it grew harder.

Santa chuckled as she did. He looked over at Tina and winked. He and she knew he had not finished. His magic would allow him to last as long as he wanted. He just had wanted Jeni to feel she was now in control.

Santa lifted Jeni off him after he let her play on his shaft for a few minutes. He placed her on her back on the rug. He then straddled her chest and placed his manhood at her mouth. She took it and started back sucking on it. To her surprise however, Tina had joined them. She had begun to kiss and nibble on Jeni's womanhood. Jeni just smiled as the trio made love to each other and went back to sucking on Santa.

Jeni sucked on Santa's shaft till she felt him began to shake. She knew he was about to explode so she sucked harder and faster. She wanted to taste his goodness as he did.

But that was not to be. Just at the instant he was to come, Santa pulled out of Jeni's mouth. He held his shaft and guided it over her body as he exploded. He applied his juice on her breast and stomach.

When he had finished, he stood up. Tina who had just at the same moment had made Jeni come, climbed up over Jeni. She took Santa's juices and rubbed them into Jeni's skin like applying lotion to her body.

Jeni just took her finger and ran it through the juices on her body. She then put it in her mouth and sucked it clean.

When Tina had finished rubbing the juices on Jeni she turned to place her womanhood over Jeni's mouth and laid down to start back eating Jeni's womanhood.

Jeni returned the favor.

Santa watched for a brief moment then slipped away. Jeni saw him nod his head at her as he placed a finger beside his nose and fade away as he left. She just smiled and finished helping Tina come.

Once the girls had come, Tina moved to place herself where she could kiss Jeni. Then she wrapped her arms around her and the girls fell asleep in each other's arms.

Jeni woke again this time to find herself back home at poolside. She could feel the hot August sun beating down on her body. She wiped her eyes to get the sleep out of them.

"Damn" she thought. "It was just another dream."

Jeni sat up on the lounge to get up. She spun her legs around to touch the ground. When they finally touched the ground, Jeni felt something wet and cold under her feet. She looked down to see a small patch of snow. She watched it in amazement as it slowly melted.

Jeni began to wonder if it had been a dream. Just like at Christmas, it felt dream like but seemed so real also.

Jeni then noticed a snow globe sitting on the table next to her. She picked it up and stared at it. Inside there was the same winter scene she had seen when the reindeer landed at the North Pole. There were elves standing everywhere.

Jeni smiled and gave it a gentle shake. As the snow swirled around inside the globe, she noticed the scene changed. She looked down in the globe again. This time she saw Tina laying on a lounger smiling and waving at her. Jeni blinked in amazement again.


When she looked back at the globe the figure of Tina sat motionless. She tried to shake it to get Tina's attention but all that happened is the scene changed from the winter one to the tropical one.

"That is ok," she thought. Now I know how to get Santa's attention any time I want. All I have to do is ring this bell." With that Jeni moved her hand to her stomach to strike the bell and make it ring.

When she felt her navel jewel, she flicked it with her finger to make it ring out. There as a silence when she did. Jeni placed the palm of her hand on her stomach to feel for the bell. She just felt the cold touch of the jewelry. She looked down to see what was wrong. Instead of the bell from Christmas, a single shiny silver snow flake decorated her stomach.

That is when she remembered the rest of her parent's story. Once Santa filled the special wish, the bell would disappear and the owner could not ask for another favor.

Jeni just smiled as she patted her stomach. She felt a cool breeze slice through the hot summer's air. She looked towards the sky and thought she saw Santa and Tina flying off in a reindeer driven sleigh.

12