A Christmas Story

Story Info
Her visitor wasn't Saint Nick.....or was it?
895 words
3.95
33.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Christmas Eve and donna had gone to bed early. Suddenly she was awaken by a weight upon her body. Since her arms a legs were under the covers, the weight of the body totally immobilized her. She strained to see who her attacker was, but the room was too dark. Any further attempts to identify the intruder quickly vanished as a blindfold was place over her eyes. Next her arms were released from the covers only to be bound together at the wrists. Her arms were then roughly pulled above her head a secured, she assumed it was to the headboard. The covers were then stripped away from the rest of her body. She kicked wildly trying to find her controller, but to no avail. Her legs were then bound at the ankles, stretched and secured. He had stretched her so tight that her body was taunt.

She could hear movement and through the blindfold she could see the faint presence of light. Knowing she was going to bed alone, donna had worn a plain flannel nightgown to bed. But still she felt so exposed as she felt his eyes upon her bound body.

She could feel cold steel against her neck at the top of her nightgown. There was a slight tug and donna could feel the fabric part as the cool night air touched bare skin just recently exposed. She felt the gown being cut away from top to bottom. He then parted the sides revealing her naked body clad only in a pair of small panties. Her nipples became hard from the cool air in spite of the situation. He proceeded to cut the arms of the gown in the same manner, removing it completely from her. She then felt his hands grab the waistband of her panties. She was sure they would be the next to go, but instead he roughly yanked them upward. The fabric stretched tight and cut deep into her ass crack and her pussy lips. He grabbed a pussy lips in each hand and spread them even wider. He then pulled her panties up even farther.

Something cool and soft is being drug across her body. It came up one leg, across her cunt and down the other. And then starting at her pussy and moving up her stomach and over both tits. Then it was gone. An almost inaudible swish, and a sharp sting over both breasts. A cat-o-nine tails!! It had to be. But donna had little time to ponder the fact as the cat fell again, this time catching both thighs just below her cunt. Her stomach, her tits, her pussy, over and over it fell. Finally it stopped.

Lips. There were lips on her nipples. First one and then the other. And fingers, rubbing , pinching, pulling...her nipple were hard, how could they not be. Pain. He had put clamps on both of her nipples.

donna felt her legs being untied. Now they were stretched wide and secured. Again she felt the touch of steel as her panties were cut away. She was now open a vulnerable to his every whim. Despite of herself, she could feel the moistness of her pussy in the night air.

She heard a scratch and the room filled with the smell of sulfur. It had been a match being lit. He was moving toward her again. Anticipation, suspense, apprehension. Cold!! Something cold was touching her nipple. He held it there, she felt something running down the side of her tit. He was holding ice against her. He took it off her tit. donna was aware that he had moved lower on the bed. She felt the touch on her pussy first, and then she felt the coldness. He rubbed it over her lips and then he pushed the entire cube into her cunt.

He was back at her tits again. Again with the ice. Suddenly the cold was replaced by a burning. Wax..... he was dripping wax onto her. He continued to alternate between the ice and wax as he worked his way over her body. Meanwhile her pussy was still being frozen by the ice inside of her. Her tits were completely covered with wax as was her stomach and thighs. donna cringed as the first drop of wax hit her pussy lips. Drip, Drip, Drip The wax fell like rain upon her pussy heating the outside as the inside continued to freeze.

Swish, swish, swish. He was using a crop to chip the wax off her body. Over, and over. Up and down her body. Breasts, stomach thighs, and oh yes, her pussy. For each piece of wax that was removed, it was replaced by a strange tingling.

As suddenly as the whole ordeal started, donna could feel that she was alone in the room. Still tied to the bed she waited. Of course there was nothing she could do but wait. Was it minute, was it hours..she'll never know, but finally she fell asleep.

When donna awoke, the blindfold was gone and she was untied. Was it a dream. No, she was still naked, and she could feel every inch of her body. As she focused and looked down at her body, she saw a big red bow on her pussy, and neatly printed across her breasts were the words. Merry Christmas!!