A Christmas to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hands are still on my body and begin to slide down to my clit. With Your cock slamming deep into me she runs her fingers over my clit. Each time You slam into me You press her fingers harder onto me. My orgasm is so close; I can't control it much longer.

I begin to bed You, "Please Master, please let me cum for You!" My wrists are throbbing, my face covered in cum, fingers rubbing my clit, You know I wont be able to last much longer.

You tell me, "Yes my little slut, cum for me, now. Cum for your Master." The orgasm rips through me, my pussy exploding, squeezing Your cock as I cum harder than ever. I'm screaming, tossing my head from side to side, hips thrusting up, wanting every inch of You inside me. With one last final thrust you explode, panting, groaning, sending Your seed deep into me. Then You collapse on top of me, Your head laying on my heaving chest. You lift up, press Your lips to mine, tasting the girl.

"Did you enjoy your new toy, my dear?" You whisper. I manage to whimper a yes and a thank You. "You're welcome my dear." You say as You reach above my head and release my wrists, then my ankles, gathering my weak body into Your arms. You remove the blindfold, with a sigh; I snuggle deeper into You. Completely exhausted, I fall asleep quickly.

When I awaken I'm alone and wrapped in the blanket. Seeing the T-shirt laying on the bed, I slip it over my head and leave the room, trying to find You.

I hear voices and following them I find You and Gabrielle sitting on the couch. You look up and see me standing there, hair a mess, eyes sleepy and smile at me. Getting up, You take my hand and lead me to the couch to sit in Your lap. I smile over at Gabrielle as I lay my head on Your shoulder, some how not surprised that it was she. I close my eyes and miss the glance You send her way.

"Well, I must be leaving now." She says as if dismissed. She heads for the door telling me she was very pleased to have finally met me, blows me a kiss and walks out. With Your hand under my chin You lift my mouth to Yours. You kiss me tenderly on the lips, making me sigh.

"I'm very proud of you today, my dear. Your trust in me has grown immeasurably." You tell me as You lift me into Your arms, carrying me back to the bedroom you gently lay me down, climb in next to me and pull me into Your arms. Your hand runs through my hair, soothing me.

"You have had a big day, my sweet. It's time to rest now." I fall asleep in Your arms, safe, secure, and cared for like I have never been before.

The week passes quickly, with us spending every minute together. I meet some of Your family on Christmas, their really great, I have a lot of fun spending time with them. The day before I am to leave, we spend in bed. I am not strapped down this time, but have been instructed to stay put; You will bring me anything I might need. But all I need is You and You are here with me.

The next morning I wake up with tears in my eyes, not wanting to leave. We drive to the airport in silence, each with our own thoughts. Mine are consumed with the emptiness I know I will feel once I leave You. In the terminal, You hold me tight, telling me everything will be fine and I'll be back. "And next time Gabrielle is bringing her friends, Tiffany and Bridgett." You tell me, sending shivers down my spine. With that thought and one final kiss goodbye, I board the plane, leaving You, with a smile.

Written for Him.

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
We Think Alike

Wow, very hot and I am going to make this my girls next trip in to the wonderful world of multiple orgasms. she loves to be tied and surprised. Although we have not, I know she will love it. Thanks for the hot, hot story, its been my fantasy for my subbie that I know she shares. Once with a woman, once with a man and once with a couple, just have to find the right ones.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Sweet Surrender Her Master ravages her sweetness.in BDSM
Airport Part Blind date leads to a lot more in the car park.in Fetish
Kathryn Chronicles: Company Conf. He & Kathryn ditch conference session.in Novels and Novellas
Desires Opening A night when Master opens my desires.in BDSM
Business Trip Delay He's stuck in a blizzard with a bitch.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories