A Chubby for My Chubby Aunt

Story Info
A chubby aunt, and hidden desires.
2.6k words
4.55
126.8k
122
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Love is hard to find, even in the best of times. For my mother, it was my father, her first real boyfriend. My father, on the other hand, went through numerous women to find his true love.

My mother's sister, Melissa, however, wasn't so lucky. Melissa was forty-five and still single, though she occasionally graced us with a boyfriend or two before they inevitably went away. Truthfully, I'm not sure what the problem was. She was always ready with a smile, and was an amazing cook. With auburn-red hair and green eyes, her pale skin complimented them perfectly. The only downside, if it could be called that, was that she was a little overweight.

She wasn't as obese as the people you might see in motorized scooters at the grocery store, but she had some extra weight to her stomach and legs, and, of course, her breasts. I had snuck into her room once when I was young, curiosity getting the better of me, and was shocked to see her bra size was a 36E. Truth be told I didn't even know they made them that large.

But Melissa was nice, and since she didn't have a husband or children to dote on, she would occasionally hold family get-togethers at her house. One summer before I left for college, my parents and I went over with my cousins and their families for a BBQ party. Her house was like her, a little big, but still gorgeous. There was a pool in the backyard with a patio to sit and relax on, two stories of bedrooms for guests, and a kitchen to suit her tastes.

We arrived and made some small talk with her, most of my cousin, aunts, and uncles already there. Melissa was wearing an apron that said "Kiss the cook", and gave me a hug that almost enveloped me with her breasts. She mentioned that we should get ourselves ready for swimming and food. The thought of her in a bikini was too much to handle, and I had to get out of there before my boner ripped through my pants.

I excused myself and ran to the bathroom upstairs, locking the door and trying to rub out a quick one before I joined the festivities. From the window I could see people jumping in the pool, but Melissa wasn't in sight. It was then that I heard someone climbing the steps upstairs. I opened the bathroom door just enough to spot my Aunt walking past me and into her room. She didn't close the door fully, not expecting anyone to spy on her.

I couldn't help myself. Putting my dick away, I snuck closer, careful not to make a sound with the floorboards, until I was finally in front of her door. The lighting wasn't perfect since her shades were closed, but I looked in just as she undid her bra strap, letting it fall to her bed as he breasts fell free into the cool air. She looked amazing, and I licked my lips unconscious as my hand found my dick again.

Time always moves too fast for these things, and I before long she had a bikini on that was more than a bit conservative. It still looked amazing on her, and I knew that thoughts of what I had seen would occupy my dreams for many months.

"Where did I put that?" I heard my Aunt say. The words didn't register to me until she had already walked to the door, pulling it open and letting out a tiny shriek as our eyes met. I fell backwards onto the floor, pants around my ankles and hand on my dick. My eyes were wide in terror, not knowing what to do or say.

"I... I'm..." I stammered out, not sure if I should pull my pants up or leave my hand covering my dick.

"Jeffery..." she said, uttering my name in the barest of whisper. Despite wearing a bikini and jeans, she still tried to cover herself with her hands. "What... what are you doing?"

"I'm sorry Auntie!" I blurted out. "I just... I don't know what came over me... this is, I mean..." I closed my mouth, eyes turning away from her.

"You were... spying on me?" she asked hesitantly.

I gulped. "Ye-yes..."

"And you..." Her eyes went down to my hand, and I'm pretty sure I turned eight deep shades of red.

"Yes, I'm sorry," I said, trying to stand and pull up my pants without letting go of my dick. It took some time but I managed, my Aunt just standing watching me the whole time. When I was done, I looked up at her, desperation in my eyes. "You won't... tell my parents, will you? This is embarrassing enough."

"I don't think you have a right to make the request," she said, crossing her arms in front of her. "It was my privacy you violated, not the other way around."

"I'm sorry!" I said again. "If I could make it up to you I would! Just name it, anything."

Melissa thought about it for a few seconds, as we both took in my words. But I spoke the truth; I'd do anything so long as she didn't tell my parents about this.

"Alright," she said after what was almost an eternity. "Come in here for a minute."

I followed her on shakily legs into her bedroom, not even paying attention to her closing the door behind us. She sat down on the bed, her bra still off to her side, and looked up at me. "You can begin any time," she said.

"What?" I asked. "Begin with...?"

"Stripping," she said simply. "You got to see me strip down, so it's only fair that I see the same. Then, we'll be even."

I blinked a few times, my breath going somewhere else for a moment. "Al-alright," I said, reaching down and pulling off my shirt. I wasn't out of shape, but I wasn't necessarily the best jock in town. Still, with her eyes watching me, I felt very, very conscious of how I looked. Shirt in my hand, I let it drop to the floor. "So we're good then?"

My Aunt sighed. "Yes we are, Jeffery. I hope you've learned your lesson with all this."

"Yes, believe me it'll never, ever happen again," I emphasized. To my surprise, she stood up and opened her arms for a hug. I came in close, and we hugged, her arms enveloping me as her breasts did earlier. The thought of them, and of my peeping earlier, causing my dick to spring into action again. This time, there was no doubt in my mind that she felt it.

"You are a dirty young man," she whispered in my ear. As she spoke the words, breath hot on my skin, I felt her mouth bite down playfully on my ear. I let out a gasp and pulled back, but before I could speak, she had her mouth on mine. Instinctively I closed my eyes, giving in to the kiss and letting my tongue dance with hers. Here was a woman who knew how to kiss, and despite being a little taller than her, her grip on the back of my head was strong enough to pull me to her, leaning me so that she had the power.

We kissed for a long time, my boner in full force now as we pressed our bodies together. My hands move across her bare back, automatically, uniting the bikini that she had worked to put on. It was easy to undo, and before long I had it thrown to the ground, he bare nipples rubbing against my chest. I begrudgingly pulled away from her kiss to get a better view of her topless body.

"Wow," was all I could say. My Aunt blushed, trying to cover herself again. "Stop that," I said, taking away her hands gently.

"You actually like... this?" she asked, motioning to herself. Her huge breasts hung low, almost reaching her stomach, which flowed a little over her pants.

"Does this answer your question?" I asked as I leaned down and took her right nipple in her mouth. Melissa let out another gasp as my tongue danced over her nipple, flicking it and squirting it in time. With my free hand I caressed hero the breast, playing equally with the other nipple. I began to suckle on her breast, and I felt her hand move to the back of my head, pushing me in closer. I opened my mouth and took as much of her massive tit in my mouth as I could, biting playfully around the edges as I did so.

"Oh yesss..." my Aunt moaned, turning me as we stood so that I was against the edge of the bed. She pulled her tit free from my greedy mouth and pushed me down on the bed, expertly undoing my pants in the process. I fell onto the bed to find my pants back around my ankles, my full seven-and-a-half inches standing at full attention in front of me.

"Auntie..." I started, the full weight of what was happening dawning on me.

"Shh..." she said, putting a finger to her lips. And then, much to my happiness, she replaced her finger with my dick. She started slowly, evidently an expert in teasing, by licking my shaft from base to tip in one long lick. I shuddered at the touch, and found my Aunt smiling at me. She moved her tongue around the tip of my dick before taking me in her mouth.

It was heaven. Never in a million years did I think my Aunt would be blowing me in her bed, but her she was, and she was fantastic.

"Mmm," I heard her moan as she took another lick along my shaft. "You taste delicious."

"Thanks..." I said lamely, still processing my Aunt going down on me. "If you keep that up though..." I let my words linger as I shuddered with pleasure.

"Well we wouldn't want things ending too soon," she said, jerking my cock with her hands. She stood, letting go of me, and went to undo her pants.

"Wait," I said almost too eagerly. "Let me."

My Aunt smiled at this, but removed her hands and let me stand to her. I gave her a long kiss, working my way from her mouth to her nipples again. I placed a kiss on each breast, then a few on her stomach which I gripped tightly with both hands. As I kissed her belly, my fingers undid her pants and pulled it to the floor. She stepped out of them, now wearing only some lime green panties. As she did before, I guided her to the bed and let her sit down.

"You don't have to —" she started before I put my mouth over her panties and licked at her. The sudden sense of pleasure that went through her shut her objections. "I... wasn't expecting company," was all she said. I ignored her and pulled down her panties, revealing a slight mound of hair around her pussy.

Without a word, I dove in, giving a gentle lick of my tongue to her. She shuddered again, and I continued to lap up the sweet taste of my Aunt. Her legs spread wide on the bed, giving me deeper access to the depths of her vagina. Eventually I worked a finger into her, then two. I was surprised at how deep I could go, but with no resistance on her part, I kept to it.

It wasn't long before I found her legs tightening around my head, pushing me in deeper. Whispers not to stop came from her mouth, and I kept my pace, licking all over her pussy. Soon, a wave of sensation went through her as juices sprayed out onto my face. I continued my licked but she sat up and pushed me away with her hand, a big smile across her face.

"Easy there," she said, obviously out of breath. "Save some juice for the real thing."

She leaned over and kissed me, not minding her juices still in my mouth. With her arms around me, she pulled me on top of her, and I moved myself to her entrance and glided into her inviting vagina.

Now I'm no virgin, though I had only been with one girl before. It was great sex, but she had cheated on me with another guy, so it had been a little time since I had been inside a pussy. My Aunt's pussy... words couldn't describe how it felt. The warmth of her overwhelmed me, almost causing me to cum right then and there. I would have thought her too stretched to be tight, but my dick fit her like a hand in a glove, and she was so wet that I thrust my entire dick into her in a single push.

"Ahhh," we both moan in unison as we got used to this new sensation. I leaned up, placing one hand on each of her tits as I began to fuck my Aunt. She had a lustful smile on her, eyes occasionally rolling back in pleasure her hips moved in time to our fucking.

"Oh shit Auntie," I said, not sure how long I could continue. "Oh damn."

"Don't swear," she said to me, as she had so many times when I was younger. I looked up at her, and we both let out a laugh, falling back onto the bed in each other's arms.

"Here, let Auntie take care of you," she said, rolling me over, still inside of her, so she was on top of me. She was a little heavy, so I leaned onto my elbows and took one of her breasts in my mouth. As I sucked on her nipple, she rocked back and fourth on my dick. As our speed picked up, I fell back to the bed, gripping my Aunt's hips to make her move faster.

When it became apparent that she might not last much longer, she fell on top of me. We stove to catch our breath as our bodies slammed together, the only sound echoing through the room. I pulled her tight to me, my hands on her ass as I fucked her with all of my might. Each thrust moved me deeper into her than the last, until finally I felt, and heard, her orgasmic cry.

"Yessssssssss!" she cried, juices flowing over my dick. Desperate not to have anyone else hear, I pulled her close and kissed her again as my own dick erupted. I came for what felt like forever, and long after I was done, our bodies still moved in time, neither one of us willing to let go of the other.

"People will start to wonder where we are," I said after we had both caught our breath a little.

Aunt Melissa let out a groan of complaint, her head resting gentle on my check. "I suppose you're right," she said, giving her pussy a squeeze that send a shock through my cock. I looked at her in surprise.

"I suppose..." I said musingly, "that when the party's done, you might need some help cleaning up."

"That would be very kind of you," she said, licking her lips. "I'll make sure to get you home to your parents when we've finished."

"Sounds like a plan." As I kissed my Aunt again, the thoughts of what were to come riddled my mind. "Do me a favor," I said, cock already growing hard again.

"Yes?" she asked.

"Wear the bikini again."