A Circular Solution

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mistyfdfa
mistyfdfa
587 Followers

"Not sure, on multiple fronts. First, I honestly did not expect it to work, so I never asked if there was a counter charm. Second, I don't know if I want to swap back. I like how this body feels. It feels...right? You know what I mean?"

"Not...really, but okay. If you're happy..." He tore his gaze away to look at her face.

Kris' lip twisted into a look of uncertainty. "I grew up outside of my peer group. No other girls were ever as big as I was, but, at the same time, boys were always intimidated. You were the first to let me just be me."

"And I'll keep on doing that," he said, putting a hand on her knee. "If this is what you want."

"It is." Kris paused. "Though, I am still me in here. I might eventually think of myself as a guy, but for now..."

"Yeah. I mean, to me you have always been this kind of in between state anyway, so this is just a different take on that."

His wife smiled at that. "Do you...do you want to see what happens for you?"

"Kind of, being a woman certainly can't make my life any worse." He was back to watching her throb. He felt his own dick getting hard, it felt like it had been a lifetime since such a sight aroused him. "Can I ask you something, love?"

"Anything, hun."

"Would if creep you out if I had fantasized about you having a cock all this time?"

Kris blinked. "A bit, but not really at the same time. You used to date guys, so that would make sense. Honestly, you asking me out seemed like such a misunderstanding at the time."

"Yeah, didn't realize you were a woman until we were in bed, but you know what?"

"What?"

"I was happy with you then and I will be happy with you now. In fact..." He pulled the blanket away as he turned. Leaning over, he swallowed Kris in one smooth motion. Slowly, he licked up the length, keeping eye contact with his wife until his lips parted with her throbbing flesh and sat back.

"Sorry, I just..."

"No, it's fine. That felt...amazing."

"If the stones made you into a hunk like that, they'll probably do the opposite for me. Can I...can I fuck you one last time, just in case?"

Kris nodded and bent to suck his cock. Rob tangled his fingers in her hair, and for a moment everything was back to before. Kris' lips and tongue were still the same, if anything they were stronger. Rob could feel himself reaching full size as he began to slide down her throat.

Pulling away, he toyed with Kris' butt. Whatever transformation had happened, it had changed her hole. The entrance was like a small doughnut now, the tight flesh plush against the underside of his cock. Pushing down, he slipped inside to even more softness, as if Kris' anus was now made of velvet. Muscular arms went around his shoulders and Rob began to slowly moved deeper as his partner chanted yes over and over. After a few seconds, he was balls deep and began to thrust back and forth. Kris' fingertips pressed into his shoulder blades as her own cock began to throb and leak pre onto her abs.

Once he had a steady pace, Rob leaned down and resumed his blow job on his wife's cock, attacking it with all of the experience he could muster. The fingers digging into his back moved to his head as Kris began to get the hang of thrusting into his mouth as he thrust into her ass. They kept this up until Rob's neck began to hurt and shifted positions so that he was doing her from behind. He reached around and gripped her cock lovingly, working the pliable flesh with his fingertips.

"Oh wow, I did not expect that to feel so good." She said around gasps against the headboard.

Rob alternated between stroking his wife and thrusting until he got back up to speed. It was not long before Kris popped. Her cock began throbbing like mad and Rob pushed her over so they were face to face once more and he took her cock in his mouth once more.

The second time she had ever cum was unexpectedly even bigger than the first. Almost at once, Rob's cheeks ballooned out and he gagged as half a liter filled his mouth. Even as he sat back, she kept cumming, her spunk rolling down between them to lubricate his thrusts.

He followed her up at once as a throb in his balls lead to him thrusting one last time and holding deep inside of Kris as his own orgasm pumped his wife's ass full. They remained as one for a while, looking into each others eyes, feeling out the beginning of a new chapter in their lives.

"Well," Kris ventured. "Shall we see what kind of woman you become?"

The couple moved down in the yard. Standing in the circle, Rob chanted the incantation.

The light flared and tendrils of energy caressed his body. Much to both of their surprise he got taller first, growing even with Kris, then he began to fill out. His legs thickened first, their curves a pleasant mix of muscle and fat. Body heat rising, his hips widened explosively, growing to a size even more vast than Kris'. The curves grew up his sides as feminine musculature grew in under fat. His plush flesh began to settle, creating slight rolls at the top of his hips' flaring curve.

"Is that all?"

"Not yet."

Fuchsia light filled the clearing and his ass grew so suddenly he toppled backwards. Its expansion hastened and intensified with him on the ground, the curves growing vast enough to raise his crotch off the ground. The sensation of the energy coiling around his legs and caressing his manhood made him shudder, orgasm gripping him almost at once. Even as he began to shrink, the feeling was so pleasurable that he kept cumming until his cock was completely transformed into an over sized clit. His balls vanished up inside him right after, also leaving behind thick, plush labia that were bright pink.

He could not resist playing with himself as the energy moved up his body. His fingers exploring his new sex. The tendrils pushed against his chest and orb after orb of energy traveled up them and into him. His hands moved to his blossoming chest as his tits grew from little bumps to handfulls and kept going. They got heavier and heavier as more and more flesh spread his fingertips apart. The tide of flesh finally halted when the weight pushed past ribs. The tingle moved up, tweaking and tuning things, but most leaving his face as it was.

As the glow faded Kris gasped. "Oh hun, you're so hot now!"

"And horny. Get down here!" Rob pulled Kris to the grass and she mounted him. As their sexes touched, the stones lit up once more, now blue. Energy coiled around them as Rob pushed past the pain of losing his virginity. Almost at once the pain faded into pleasure while Kris slid down until her crotch was against his.

"Are you ready?"

"Yeah."

The sex was passionate and intense. The harder they went, the better it felt. Minute after minute their bodies became more and more idealized, their shared fantasies sculpting them into a compromise between what they and their partner most desired.

Kris had not really gotten any bulkier, but her musculature felt more impressive as if she were somehow channeling Adonis. Her cock was insanely huge and Rob realized it was probably only the magic of the stones that let him take its entire girthy length.

Rob had somehow gotten taller, as if his body was trying to find more surface to attach his impossible hips to. On his back, his tits were approaching his navel now as her arms kept them corralled on his chest.

After only thirty minutes Kris had already come twice, filling him with her seed, but her body was not sated and neither was his. They fucked with him on top, his wobbling tits brushing his forearms. They fucked with her on top, his leg over her shoulder. She took him from behind. She even took him in the ass. The only thing that forced them to stop was weakness from dehydration.

Gasping and sweating they stood at the sink, each filling their cup as the pitcher filtered water.

"I am fairly sure I got pregnant from that." Rob said to break the silence.

"I certainly hope so, otherwise this was a very big waste of time. Well, no, this was wonderful."

"I should probably have a more feminine name. Rebecca?"

"Sounds good, hun."

They we both silent for another beat before speaking at the same time."Do you want to fuck some more?"

"Oh, yes. Yes please."


Thanksgiving at Becca's parents promised to be a fascinating excursion. She and Kris had, for the most part, adjusted to their new lives over the last two months. Most of their coworkers had been very supportive. This, however, would be the first time they had revealed the extent of their changes to any of their family.

"Are you sure about this, hun?" Kris asked as they sat in the driveway.

"Yeah, they are going to find out eventually." Becca sighed. "Besides, I can't wait to tell Janet we're having twins."

mistyfdfa
mistyfdfa
587 Followers
12