A Class Reunion to Remember Ch. 5

Story Info
Jon has more fun with Anna.
2.4k words
4.36
61.3k
4

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 06/23/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got to my hotel room and got checked in to take a shower after my fun with Anna on the plane. Then got a rental car and headed for the office to see what in the world was going on with the books. When I arrived to the office and entered it I about shit my pants. It was completely empty. Neither a file cabinet to be found nor anything else for that matter. I went into the back to see if the little living quarters was empty and it was also. I quickly called the cops and they came to take pictures and stuff and I gave them all the info on the manager that I had hired. I always keep a record of all my employees in my laptop just in case of something like this happening. I never thought it would though. The cops ran his name and I then found out that he had moved, as the address they had on the file was different then mine. One of the officers asked me if I would like to ride with him to the guy's house and I of course did. We went to his house to find out that the place was empty also. The police quickly put out an APB on him and asked me for a complete listing of what he had stolen. I gave them all the records I had off of my lap top and the officer said they would get right on it.

About that time one of the other officers that originally came to my call pulled up. He took a look at the list and he said that he knew one of the vans as it was one the DJ he had for his wedding just a week ago. He quickly told us the name and locations of the service and off we were again. I almost shit when we pulled up to the place. It was like a mansion. The gate was open so we went in and the officer said that maybe I should stay in the car as if he saw me he may run. So I did and the two officers went to the front door. A very pretty blonde answered it. She looked to be about 18 and she let them in. After about 5 minutes they came out with my office manager in cuffs and the blonde stood there in tears wondering what was happening. They came to me and explained that after only briefly telling him about the missing equipment and stuff he quickly confessed to stealing everything as it had been so long since I had checked on the account he figured he would make his money and be gone. They asked me if I wanted to press theft charges and I said of course and that I would have my lawyer contact the DA with any kind of restriction that I would want.

They then question the blonde, which turned out was the guys girlfriend and the owner of the mansion in which we were in front of and she gave them all the books and records that he had of his business. Of course a lot of the equipment records were faked as he never bought the equipment but stole it and it turned out that he had been able to embezzle almost 30,000 dollars in the time it took me to notice what was going on. She says she knew nothing of what had happen as she had met him at the wedding dance of a friend and he was already using his own business name at this time. She told the police that he had asked her out and after a couple of dates they got serious and he started to tell her about losing the lease on his office building and need to find a new place to run his business from. She trusted him by now so she asked him to move in with her as she had a huge office that he could run the business from and a huge garage that was empty that he could store his vans and equipment in. The police quickly repossessed the equipment and vans and went into the office and started to take files and stuff from there.

In the mean time I was able to talk to the girl for a while and found out that she was the daughter of a very close friend of my dads. I knew the family very well and decided to call my dad real quick to see what he knew of it all. My dad informed me that his friend had just recently told him of his daughters new boyfriend and that he didn't trust him but she seemed happy so he was going to just let her do what she wanted and watch her closely. I told him of the happenings and he wasn't surprised in the least. He then said he would call her father and let him know and that I should let her know of this. I told her of the conversation I had with my father and of knowing her father for a few years. I found out during my conversation with her that she was just getting ready to enter her freshman year at the State University and that the mansion that we were standing in was a gift from her father for her HS graduation.

I asked her what her major was going to be and she said it was Business Management. I hit pay dirt. I then offered her a job as my office manager. As the one I had would be going away for awhile, The only stipulation being that their relationship had to be over as I didn't want him anywhere near my business. She quickly accepted my offer and said that I had nothing to worry about, as she never wanted to see him again. I had her read over the employment agreement and she signed it and I then explained what her job would be. I then explained to her that I would be keeping a very close eye on things just to make sure I wasn't making a mistake of trusting her.

She completely understood where I was coming from and asked me if I was staying in town long. I told her that I had a hotel room booked and that I would be going back there and then leaving for my St Louis Office from there in the morning as I had business to tend to. I couldn't very well tell her that it was for a threesome that I was very much looking forward to with my old High School crush and My St. Louis business manager. (Note: Read Parts 1-3 to know more of what that means). She offered me one of the guest rooms and I politely turned her down and told her that I had already paid for my room and that I had some business to tend to, but that I would be back in 2 weeks to see how things were going and I would take her up on her offer then. She then said the offer was still good and I told her that I would have 10 vans full of DJ equipment delivered to her in the morning.

I told her that she could call all the DJ's that my now former manager had in his employee and keep them on if she would like or she could start out fresh and hire all new ones that it was up to her. She said no problem, she would probably keep a couple of them on as they were very good but the rest were history and she would have the 2 she kept on help her find the other 8. I told her to explain to them the pay scale and that she should have them read the employee guidelines as I am sure they were very different then what the convicts were. I then quickly wrote myself a mental note to call the DJ Equipment company I used when I set up shop and have them take care of everything for me and that I would also have to call Bill and let him know what is going on.

After getting everything settled the office gave me a ride back to the rental car and I went back to my hotel room for some much need relaxation. I asked at the front desk if I had any messages. The clerk working gave me a smile and gave me the one message that I had. Turns out that upon picking the hotel to stay in I just happened to pick the one that Anna was staying in. The message gave me her room number and told me that I should come see her if I would like.

So I went to my room and took a quick shower and off to Anna's room I went. I knocked on the door and her big bodyguard answered it. When he saw that it was me he smiled and let me in. Anna was nowhere to be seen though, as she had a suite and she was in one of the other rooms. He told me of where she was and that I should go and surprise her as she thought I wasn't coming.

So I went to the room she was in and I was the one to get a big surprise as when I walked into the room Anna was laying on the bed with her legs spread wide and all I could see was a dark haired person with their head between her legs. I started to quickly leave when Anna noticed me and told me to stop right where I was, as I wasn't going anywhere. Her lover then turned to see who Anna was talking to and I then noticed that it was one of her fellow tennis mates Martina Hingis. Anna quickly jumped off the bed and came running to me and started ripping my clothes off. Mean while Martina lay on the bed slowly stoking her shaved wet pussy. Anna quickly dropped to her knees in front of my now naked body and started to suck my cock like it was the last one she would ever get. She looked up at me and told me to cum in her mouth as fast as I could and started to really go to town. I was surprised on how fast she was getting me to the edge as normally I have better lasting power, but with the way she was sucking me so deep and watching Martina play with herself it wasn't long before I was telling I was cumming. She took every drop that came out of me and then crawled over to the bed where Martina was and kissed her passing some of my cum to her.

Needless to say watching this I never went soft so I came up behind Anna and slowly slid my rock hard cock into her tight pierced pussy. She threw her had back and screamed, yes give it to me. Martina the turned around so that her and Anna were in a classic 69 and started to lick Anna's pierced clit and my cock as I slid in and out of her. After about 10 minutes I could fell Anna's pussy start to really tighten up on my cock and I knew what was coming. She screamed I'm cumming and she started to have an earth shattering orgasm. Her juices started to shoot out of her around my cock and Martina was licking and sucking every drop that was coming out. As Anna started to recover from her intense orgasm she slid away from me causing my cock to fall right into Martina's open mouth. Martina quickly rolled over onto her hands and knees and started to give me a blowjob.

I soon found out that she was one of the few girls that I have ever been with that could deep throat me as it wasn't long and her nose was buried in my pubs. She would deep throat me for a little bit then she would take me completely out of her mouth and start jacking me off while she licked and sucked my shaved balls.

I looked over and noticed that Anna was watching her friend suck my cock while she worked a dildo in and out of her pussy. Martina looked up at me and told me she wanted to feel every inch of me slid into her wet pussy. She lay back on the bed and took her legs behind the knees and brought them back so that they were behind her head and said, give it to me good, hard and deep. Not being one to disappoint I quickly got on the bed on my knees and slid my 9 inch cock slowly into her tight pussy. And I do mean tight. It had to be one of the tightest pussy's I have ever been in. I started to slowly stroke in and out of her. Anna came over and started to kiss her as I fucked and she reached down to play with her rock hard clit. It was then that I notice Martina also had her clit pierced.

Anna saw the look on my face and told me that they had them done at the same time. I was just about to come again and told Martina this. She quickly pushed me out of her and her and Anna both got down and started to double suck me. I couldn't hold back any more and came like I had cum in weeks. Covering both of their faces with cum. I watched them lick and suck themselves clean and me clean. I then lay down on the bed and they both curled up on each side of me and we all fell asleep. As I fell asleep all I could do was wonder why I had been so lucky as to meet both of these girls and what the morning would bring….

Once again, feedback is always welcome. Good or bad. But if you are going to send be bad feedback, at least make it constructive critics as the ones that just send feedback that calls ya names and stuff are people that just don't respect all of us writers out there that are trying to write stories for people to read. I am still new at this and always accept critics on my stories with the hope that it will make me a better writer.