A Cleaning Adventure Ch. 03

Story Info
She cleans his house - and disobeys.
4.8k words
4.54
54k
7

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/19/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wish4me
Wish4me
54 Followers

If ever there was a long weekend then surely this must have been it. Having the nipple clamps and a vibrator in the car waiting until Monday morning when I would wear them as well as have to stand before you and discuss what ever it was that you wanted, filled me with a kind of nervous excitement. The excitement coming from the knowledge of how my body had responded to that cock inside me Thursday, and the nervousness of knowing I would stand before you while excited by it.

However, the only part I was truly worried about was the nipple clamps. I had heard through reading the BDSM type stuff that I had read in the past, that they were really painful. My nipples had always been rather sensitive and the thought that they may hurt from your clips wasn’t something I enjoyed thinking about.

So it was with some trepidation that I crawled out of bed on Monday morning and showered. Waiting on my husband to head off to work so I could walk out to the car and gather your toys that were to be mine for this day at least. Both wishing that he would have to leave early and wishing that he would never leave and also knowing that if he didn’t leave soon, I would have to prepare myself anyway in order to go to work today.

I was thankful when he not only stated that he would leave early for work but would drop off my son at daycare as well. That would leave me plenty of time to prepare myself for what was to come, or so I had hoped at least.

I decided to wear a pair of jeans with a loose black tee shirt for today. I figured that the jeans would hide the fact that I had a toy cock stuffed up inside my pussy, and the tee shirt would hide the fact that I had on nipple clips since I wasn’t sure I could wear a bra in comfort with the clips in place. I threw on a robe and went out to the car to gather my “toys” and brought them in, preparing to dress as you had requested.

Since I already knew what the vibrator would do, I decided that I would put it in place first. I wondered as I slipped off the robe and pulled my pants up to my knees if I would be wet enough to slip inside my pussy, or if I would probably have to use some of the lubes and stuff that we used for sex in order to slide it in comfortably. Remembering my response the other day though, I decided to try it without the lube first.

I slid it over my slit one time, testing my wetness, and then lowered my hand, aiming the toy cock at my opening and gently pushed it in. It was smaller than the one I had put in there on Thursday and I tried to think that the reason it slid in so easily was due to that, but as I pushed it inside me that last little bit, my fingers bumped up against my pussy and I felt the wetness that had been dripping from me, easing its entrance into me. I couldn’t deny any longer that I was turned on by the thought of having it there, even if I still wasn’t willing to admit that I was excited by knowing you had told me to put it there.

As I moved to pull my jeans into place, I was so wet that it attempted to slip out of me a little bit, and I tightened my muscles around that toy cock. I succeeded only in it slipping out a little more, forcing me to push it back inside myself, with my hand and then hurrying to pull my pants up further with the other hand while I held it deeply inside myself.

When my pants were in place and I felt the cock shifting around inside me as I attempted to sit and put on my shoes causing a slight pain as it pushed deeper inside me, I realized how much I had missed not having inside me since Thursday. It was a very odd feeling for me, to know that my body or at least my pussy, wanted that toy buried deeply inside it to the point that it seemed to grip onto its fullness inside me, holding it as it would a lover. I decided that was to much for me to begin to understand, so I finished tying my shoes and stood back up, while trying to pretend I didn’t have your toy cock stuck deeply inside me, making me ache from both slight discomfort and also the need to make contact with my rapidly swelling clit.

Not being able to put it off any longer, I reached for the clamps and wishing that I wouldn’t have to put them on. I picked up one of them, glad that they weren’t heavy because I had read that some had weights attached to them and I really didn’t think that I would want that. I reached with one hand for it as my other hand pinched and pulled my nipple out a little bit, hoping this was how I was to put them on. I watched myself bringing this clamp up and closed it over my nipple. The pressure from the clamp, wasn’t noticeable for the first second, then it seemed to grow tighter upon me, as it realized that the blood flow was lessened flowing into it. I hurriedly applied the second clamp, not wanting to have to go through this twice, if the ache ever did ease up.

The second was worse than the first because I knew how it would soon feel. The two of them throbbing at the same time made tears come to my eyes, worsening as I pulled my tee shirt down to hide them, hoping that if I covered them I would be able to take the pressure from them.

I rushed out of the house, in an effort to get to yours, hoping that if I arrived there, you would soon let me take the clips off. I still had a little ways to go when I realized that I couldn’t wear them any longer. The pain they were causing was much worse than I had imagined on my already sensitive nipples, so pulling to the side of the road I removed them, both at the same time, figuring I would put them back on at your house.

The sudden removal of them both allowed the blood to rush back into her nipples, was worse than wearing them had been, and tears did flow into her eyes and leaked out a little bit, as the blood filled her nipples again, causing them to throb and swell. Then the heat set into them, they felt as I fevered hand had been laid upon them, the blood warming where they had grown slightly cold from the lessened flow. The heat moved through her nipples and her breasts, and moved down into her stomach, ending where the vibe was centered inside her and once again making her hurt with the need to touch herself and cum.

It was then I realized that if I didn’t hurry up, I would be late arriving, and I didn’t want to be late and not be wearing the clips as you had asked. I pulled into your driveway at nine o’clock exactly, realizing that I wouldn’t have time to put the clips back on I slipped them into my pocket, hoping for a chance to run put them on in the bathroom before you questioned their presence.

It wasn’t meant to be, you were waiting for me just inside the front door, and as soon as the door was open and I was stepping inside you questioned, “Are you wearing what you were suppose to when you walk into my house today?”

I debate with myself for a few moments, wondering if I can lie and say that I have dressed as told, then realized that if I said I was, then you could easily want proof of it. I felt that lying to you would only cause more trouble in the end, so I chose to be honest with you and hope to avoid being fired for it. “I have the vibe in place and I put on the clamps, but I had to take the clamps off. They were hurting, and I didn’t get here in time to put them back on. I didn’t want to be late.”

“It is good that you tried, but I said for you to wear them into my house and you didn’t. You will be punished for that. You know that right?”

I nodded my head that I understood and said quietly, “Yes, I understand.” Remembering from the last time that I was in this situation with you, you wanted to hear me reply.

“Okay good, I am glad you know what is coming. Where are the clamps?”

“Here, in my pocket.” I said reaching my hand in and taking them out, handing them to you as you reached out you hand for them.

“You should have adjusted them so they wouldn’t be so tight.” You said simply as if I should have known about that possibility all along.

“I didn’t know that I could.”

“Yes, you could have, or you could have worn them as is to here and then I would have helped you with them to loosen them.”

“I think you knew that I wouldn’t loosen them and be able to wear them, didn’t you?”

“Either way, you still neglected to do as asked, and you will be punished for that.” you stated, “But first we have your uniform to discuss. It is in there laying on my bed and it has a matching set of panties to go with it. Considering that you will be punished today, there is no need for the panties. You will go in there and put it on, taking the vibrator out of your pussy and cleaning it up. Leave my cock on the bed, and come back in here for your punishment.”

It had caught me off guard to hear you refer to the vibe inside me as your cock, but it had sent pure heat and need through my pussy and my body gripped onto “you” at the thought that it would no longer be inside me.

As I turned to head into your room, you said, “Hurry up. We have a lot of things to discuss today, and now your punishment must come first, so time is limited. I want you back in here in less than ten minutes or I will come and get you, no matter your state of dress.”

My first thought upon entering your room and seeing my “uniform” laying on the bed was that it appeared to be one of those too short French maid costumes that I would have never considered wearing for anyone. Yet not wanting to disappoint you further, I hurried to strip off my clothes, laying the vibe on the crotch of my pants where the wetness that clung to it wouldn’t matter since they were already soaked with my wetness anyway.

As I pulled the French maid uniform down over my head and put it into place upon me was when I really found out what this uniform was all about. There was less material making it up than I had at first imagined. The top of it was meant to dip down below the breasts and cinch around the ribs, leaving my breasts free to hang and you to see them. The bottom of the uniform was just barely long enough to hide my ass, but left me well aware that there would be no need to pull this uniform up to spank me. The panties, I noticed could hardly be considered cover, as they were white lace thong obviously meant to reveal the pussy with its shear fabric.

Figuring that my time was probably almost up, I quit dwelling on the clothes I would be wearing for you and rushed to the bathroom to clean up your cock and to dry myself off where my wetness had leaked out onto my upper thighs. Then back to the bedroom to drop the toy on the bed, realizing in my rush that you had mentioned no matter the state of my dress you would come and get me and almost laughing at the knowledge that it really didn’t matter, you would see all of me anyway. That you had only said that in an effort to make me rush, was my first clue as to how deeply you were trying to get into my head and I rebelled against that thought. “I won’t let him get into my mind.” I stated quietly as I walked towards the kitchen and my punishment.

When I walked into the kitchen you were standing the same as you had been when I last came into the room for punishment, only this time the chair was already facing seat towards me.

You patted the seat of the chair as if to say, “You know what to do.” and I stepped towards it, figuring I should hurry and get it over with before angering you more.

I went to bend over and it was then that some items on the table caught my eye. There was some rope, a camera, and the nipple clamps I had failed to wear earlier laying on the table, as well as what looked to be a paddle, and a gold chain. I paused, not sure I wanted to know what all those items were laying there for.

It seemed as though you could read my mind, as you said, “Assume the position and then I will explain what all of that is for.”

I was unsure of what to do, but decided to assume position anyway, feeling the air on my ass and pussy as I bent further over and looking down watching at my breasts swinging without anything to hold them. I wondered how wet my pussy was because of the situation that I was in. It felt like it was dripping wet, the air caressing it, cooling it, knowing that you could see it if you moved around behind me.

You break my flow of thoughts with your next words, “Your punishment today will be a little different than the last time. Since you did not wear the nipple clamps as told, you will be spanked and whether you like it or not, you will wear the nipple clamps. You will wear them while I spank you. I have loosened them so they wont pinch you quite so hard.” you paused allowing me to breath a sigh of relief before adding, “However, they will now be weighted a little bit from the chain hanging between them.”

I move to stand up, and tell you that I was not going to let you do this to me again but you placed your hand on my back and pushed me back down onto the chair, and swatted my ass with the other hand, saying, “You won’t get up yet. Do you understand?”

“Yes.” I whisper, feeling the sting of that first smack on my ass.

“Since I can see already that there is a risk of you trying to stand up and earning more punishment for yourself, I am going to tie your hands to the chair. No, don’t move.” you say as I once again try to stand up. “Your ankles will also be attached to the chair. You will not move again while I get them and tie you up, if you do, I will spank you more and harder. Do you understand that?”

“Yes.”

“That’s good, I am pleased to hear that you won’t move again.” you state as you walk around behind me going to the table.

You first tie my left wrist to the chair, down by the seat instructing me to put my thumb on one side of the bar and my other fingers hanging off the chair and then moving to my other wrist and securing it in the same way.

“Now, loosen up your right leg by standing on your left and let me put the right leg where I want it. Don’t fight me on it, your wrists are already tied, I will have you in whatever position I want.” You state, causing me to grow frightened only now having realized exactly how vulnerable I was going to be.

Instead of simply tying my ankles to the chair leg like I had thought of you doing, you pulled my leg to beside the chair, then placed my other leg on the other side of the chair. Still you didn’t tie me as expected; instead you moved away and got another chair. I felt that chair bump into the chair I was on, and then you moved each of my legs so I was straddling the other chair and secured my legs to it.

I realized how open I was to your touch, how my tits were swinging, available for your hands or the clamps I knew were to come or my legs being spread so that even though they only had a rope around the ankle, I couldn’t stop you from touching anything with the chair holding my knees apart. That thought brought and embarrassed blush to my cheeks when I remembered how last time you had spanked me I had grown wet and you had known by touch, surely as open to you as I was now, I knew you would be able to see the wetness glistening already on my somewhat spread cunt lips.

You walked back to the table now that my legs were secured and picked up the nipple clamps, with a gold chain attached between them now and a gold ball hanging from its middle. I open my mouth to object but you silence me with, “If you say anything I may also have to gag you. This is going to happen with or without your cooperation.”

You reach with your hand and touch my left nipple, first just running your finger over it, and then using your fingers to pinch and pull on it, forcing it to become a hard little pebble and each tug and pinch sent heat spiraling down to my pussy. Just as I was really beginning to enjoy your fingers on my nipple, you snapped the clamp down on it making me gasp in pain a moment later, even though I could already tell that you had loosened it up some.

You move to the other side and reach under me to reach for the chain and other clamp as your fingers begin to work on my other nipple. I am scared of enjoying the sensation, knowing what will come when it begins to feel good, but your fingers soon have my nipple hardened and heat to once again settle into my aching clit just as you close the clamp onto it.

As you move away from me and head towards the table again, it isn’t so much the tightness on my nipples bothering me this time as the steady unrelenting tug of the weight between them. Though my nipples still throbbed from the lack of blood flowing through them, it was the weight still swinging slightly back and forth that I noticed mostly. It wasn’t a really bad feeling.

“Now it is time for your spanking. You saw the wooden paddle laying on the table I assume, and that is what I will be using this time. To begin, you will receive five on each cheek, then a short pause, and five more. Until each cheek has felt twenty swats.”

You delivered the first five on my left ass cheek quickly, barely allowing the pain to register on my mind before the paddle landed again, and then the right cheek was quickly done in the same manor. During the pause that followed I became aware of the tears leaking from eyes, the stinging of my ass, and of course the ever present, swing on my nipples.

When my ass was beginning to lose the sting, I felt you hand slipping between my legs, one finger sliding up and down my slit from behind, erasing the thought of my ass burning from the paddle or the insistent pull on my nipples. All of my thoughts became focused on the pleasure of that finger sliding in between my pussy lips, teasing my clit and I began trying to move to urge you to touch me a little better and help me to cum. You removed your fingers and delivered the next round of swats onto my ass, catching me by surprise.

As soon as the next five had ended, your fingers went back to my pussy, one pussy dipping into me and fucking me. Your finger going in as far as possible and fucking me, causing me to get wetter and I began trying to push myself back onto your finger.

I felt you add another finger, and your two fingers fucking deeply inside me made me groan in need, resisting the urge to beg you to touch my clit and let me cum.

Same as before, your fingers left me suddenly only to bring the paddle down on my already heated ass again with another five rapid swats.

I was sure this time you pushed three fingers into me and fucked me with them, but it didn’t really matter to me, I was so wet that the entrance was easy and the fucking motion of your fingers made squishing sounds on every inward thrust. It occurred to me that I should be embarrassed over how wet I was, but I was beyond caring; only knowing that I needed to cum.

“The next five will be the hardest ones, and you will not cum until I am finished punishing you.” You said as the first of the next set of five landed on my ass with a loud smacking sound that seemed to echo through the kitchen. Tears began to fall freely down my face, even as I felt your fingers touch my clit seeming to hold me still by teasing my clit and the next swat landed.

The fingers of one of your hands stayed in contact with my clit through out the rest of the swats, and even though my tears flowed down my face, my clit ached for your touches to grow bolder and bring me to my much needed orgasm.

I groaned in frustration and anger when after the last swat landed on my burning ass, you stepped away from me. I wanted to scream at you to finish me off and let me cum, after all you had said that I could when you were done, but now that you were done, you stopped touching me.

You interrupted my silent thoughts as you said, “I’m almost finished but first, I want to prove to you what I can do for you. This will also ensure that you will do as I say from now on. I don’t want for you to decide to leave here one day and not return before I am done teaching you, so this is what is going to happen now. First, I will take a picture or two, to show you how your body responds to me. I will keep them here and if you ever decide to run from me, I will show them to someone who I figure wouldn’t want to know you are letting me touch you so personally. Can you think of who I may show?”

Wish4me
Wish4me
54 Followers
12