A Cleaning Affair

Story Info
New cleaning girl walks in on woman of the house.
1.3k words
3.92
47k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cat

The video chat ended abruptly and anger rose up through me. It was a business call that didn't end well. Moments like this made me appreciate working from home despite the loneliness that often came. It didn't use to be as lonely but about 3 weeks ago my husband Mike went overseas for work himself. He was to be gone for 3 months, and I ached for him. Mostly my heart, but I couldn't stop my mind from turning to sex frequently. And now he wasn't here to help relieve such frustrations. We had a fantastic sex life, and even after 20 years of marriage we would still fuck like rabbits. I leaned back in my chair, and placed one of my legs up on my desk. Since the video call only showed my torso I hadn't got fully dressed this morning. I was wearing a button down blouse and had down my hair and makeup. But other than that I was just wearing a pair of boy shorts. I undid a couple buttons on my blouse and the top of my bra was exposed. I grabbed one of my breasts and gave it a good squeeze. It felt good and I decided after such a bad conference call I could use some relief. I kept massaging my breasts with one hand while I slipped my other hand into the front of my panties. I felt warm and smooth. I ran my fingers of my slit, teasing myself, before sliding them past my lips and across my clit. It was already hard and my pussy already wet with my juices. I start a rhythm between rubbing circles on my clit and I feel pleasure swell in me. I'm not taking my time, I was pissed and wanted to let off steam. I get close to the edge and let out a moan as I start to cum. Then I hear a doorbell...

Instantly my orgasm was gone and my anger returned. I get up and walk down the hallway to the front door. Wondering who the fuck was knocking at 10:30 in the morning. I throw open the door and a girl about mid twenties is standing there holding a bucket of cleaning supplies. She is shorter, about 5'4" with long curly orange hair. Pale skin, with freckles across her nose, and bright pink lips. She is curvy and her polo shirt is stretched against her large breasts. I see the logo "Sunshine Cleaning" across a little sun.

"Where is Carol? Who are you?" I ask. I finally realized it was Monday... cleaning day. But normally an older woman named Carol came, and she just let herself in so she didn't interrupt me working.

I must have scared the new girl cause she had a shaky smile as she said "Hello, I am Jessica. Carol is in the hospital and won't be back to work for awhile. The company sent me over as a replacement." I let her in and inform her that next time there was a key under the green rock outside to let herself in. I give her a quick tour of the house and show her where everything is and explain what I wanted done. I went back to my office to attempt to salvage the damage from the call.

Unfortunately I couldn't concentrate. I was still incredibly worked up, and now my thoughts ventured to Jessica. She was very beautiful and I always had a thing for redheads. I began to think about pulling off that horrid polo and exposing her breasts. I wondered if they had freckles on them like her nose.

I slip my hand back into my panties and start to rub my clit again. It doesn't take long to get to the edge again, and now new thoughts of Jessica pushed me right over. I let out a moan as I came. I heard a small gasp and I turned around. The door to my office stood slightly open and no one was visible. But if I had to guess I imagined Jessica was right outside the door and she saw what I just did. I smiled to myself, maybe she liked what she saw I thought. Naughty thoughts seeped into my mind about Jessica, but fortunately I was able to get some work done.

Jessica

She surprised me when she opened the door. She didn't have on pants! She wore just a blouse that was half undone exposing a lace covered bra and her breasts spilling out the top. And she wore a pair of black lace boyshorts. Her legs were long and shapely and I couldn't stop staring long enough to explain who I was before she asked. My head snapped up and I got a good look at her face. Pale skin, but clear from imperfections. She had wavy black hair that hit mid back and a pair of gray eyes. She was breath taking and I couldn't think straight.

It took me a second to realize she asked a question and I spat out who I was. She then let me into the house, showing me around and what needed to be done. To be honest the house was already clean, all I had to do was a little laundry and dust and vacuum. I was still blown away by Mrs Stevens' beauty, she walked swiftly through the house barely making a sound. The tour was over and she said she had to get back to work and she retreated to her office.

I started with the laundry to get that going while I cleaned the rest. There wasn't much and it looked like she lived alone, there was bras, panties, pajama pants, a pair of jeans, and a couple blouses. Mrs Stevens had larger breasts and her bra confirmed my suspicions that she was a D cup. I tried to shake the thoughts out of mind and kept on with my work. The washer was started and I moved to the kitchen to grab the cleaning supplies, I pulled out what I needed and slipped my ear buds in and put on some music. I started with the bathroom, then before I realized it I had to switch the laundry. I hang up her bras and lace panties and move the rest to the dryer, and finish up vacuuming the house. I hear the dryer ding, so I fold up the clothes and then I move them to her room setting them on her bed like Mrs Stevens asked.

Now that I'm finished I went to say goodbye and ask if she needed anything else done. I went to knock on her office door but it was already open slightly. I peeked in and was caught off guard. Mrs Stevens had one of her long legs up on her desk and was playing with herself. Her head was tilted back with her long black hair hanging over the edge of her chair. She had her eyes closed and these little moans and whimpers of pleasure were escaping her lips. I could tell she was close, and I couldn't tear my eyes away. I could feel the heat rising from my own sex as she drew closer to her climax. She started to speed up her efforts and now they weren't just little moans anymore. Suddenly she let out a long moan that began to inflate in pitch getting higher and she started gasping. Her toes curled and her hand slowed down as her orgasm washed over her. The sounds she was making were incredible and I caught myself gasping in amazement. I saw Mrs Stevens freeze and I was afraid she heard me. I clapped my hand over my mouth and ran from the door. I grabbed my bucket from the counter and left the house.