A Clockwork Green Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, that's right. What was your name? Charlotte? You look like you could do with a little affection." She giggles a little to herself as she reaches out, touching the rim of my hole with a fingertip. She runs it around the edge, tracing little circles as she moves closer to the center. It puckers at her touch, and I want so very badly for her to do more.

"P-please... please, I d-don't... a-ahh! I..."

"Hush now, my dear. Let us take care of you." He smiles at me before taking my head into his mouth. I feel him run his tongue over and around it, caressing every fold of my flesh before putting the very tip into my urethra. He wiggles it there for a moment before sucking on me as though he were feeding. Ever so slowly he take more of me into his mouth, adjusting his position so that he can deep throat me.

At the same time, I startle as I feel her lips press up against my anus. Her tongue feathers the opening, a warm surge of euphoria shooting through my body at the unexpected contact. "Ah! P-please... I can't! I mustn't!" They pay me no mind as they continue to lick and fondle me. He begins to work the shaft of my cock, bobbing his head up and down just a bit faster and with more energy while she continues to rim my ass with her tongue. She ever so delicately slides a hand down my thigh in the over my pussy, parting the lips with her fingers and stroking the inside of my slit.

My head drops back against the back of the "throne" as I struggle against the manacles holding my wrists and ankles in place. My hips bounce up and down as I start to moan, the pent up frustration of denying myself earlier returning with a vengeance and threatening to overwhelm me. She exhales through her nostrils and pauses for just a moment before she slips her tongue into my ass. Oh, Gods... I can feel it writhing around inside me! I've never felt anything like that before.

"N-no! Please... p-please don't!" They pay me no mind the whole while as they bring me closer to climax. He's bobbing his head up and down furiously now, and it's all I can do to hold my breath. I watch wide-eyed as he goes from the top of my penis all the way down to the base, and I can feel my head graze the back of his throat before he moves back up again. He puts on such a show of making sucking noises with each downward movement.

I gasp in surprise as the woman trails her tongue from my asshole to my pussy, moving my testicles delicately aside with her hand. She showers kisses along the lips of my nether region, pausing for a moment before diving in, burying her mouth and nose deep and sucking on my clit. She adjusts a bit so that she doesn't interfere with the nobleman going down on me, then inserts a finger into my ass. She wriggles it around enthusiastically for a long moment before inserting another one, and then another.

I cry out, in sorrow as much as in ecstasy. The two nobles pull away quickly, leaving me to shower myself with thick white ropes of ejaculate. It squirts high into the air before splashing back down onto my chest and stomach, while my snatch explodes with juices pent up from all that time not being allowed release. But there's no joy in it... in fact, I feel a little empty inside. There was no love in it, just release.

The haze of my climax fades a bit and I'm aware of the fact that my restraints are being undone, the silvered collar being reattached around my neck. I feel a tug at the leash and I slink behind my Mistress as she glides to her seat. She gathers her dress about her in order to sit down, and I can't help but notice that she has a smile on her face. "That was quite a show, my pet. You've performed to my expectations."

"Yes, my mistress." I bow my head out of respect without looking back at her as I take my place at her feet.

"Pet, is there something wrong? Perhaps something I need to be aware of?" I can hear the edge in her voice, and I turn around to her with a small smile.

"Not at all, mistress. I am... glad I could serve you."

***

The gathering goes on for another hour or so, with the occasional partygoer coming up to us to congratulate the mistress on her find, or to praise her for her skills as a domme. Finally, things start to wind down and the crowd disperses. It isn't very long before a handful of people are left, the Duchess and the high nobles among them.

"I should say that was a wonderful time, Duchess." Baroness Wadsworth giggles and gives her a little hug. "It all certainly lived up to the billing."

"It was a party. At least you had the common decency to serve liquor here." Rasputin takes a deep draught from his glass and grimaces. "I needed it in order to make it through that little show of yours earlier."

Townsend sighs with a shrug. "I'd better get Heimdahl back to his room. The fool is already drunk, and if he hangs around here for much longer I may have to pry him off of that... creature of yours."

Duchess Amaranth smiles at Townsend, as if she has some kind of surprise for him. "I'd hold off on that for a moment, if I were you. I have one final lesson to teach someone, and I think you may actually enjoy this."

He groans and rolls his eyes. "You take this whole 'dominatrix' routine far too seriously."

She calls one of the guards over with a wave of her hand. "Bring me what I had asked for earlier, and be quick about it." He salutes her crisply and runs off. A few minutes pass before I can hear some kind of commotion coming up the hallway and into the grand ballroom.

It's only then that I see Mackenzie. They lead her out into the room along the far wall, heavily restrained and bound. She's wearing suppression gloves, and has a ball gag in her mouth. She shuffles along as they drag her behind them on a thick metal chain. But the most striking thing about her is her eyes. I can still see defiance in them as she looks around the room, utter hatred flaring as her gaze meets Duchess Amaranth's.

She stumbles once and falls to the ground, the guards cursing at her and hitting her. I cringe at each blow, grateful for when she finally gets up and the abuse stops. They lead her to a set of heavy stocks, binding her in place before moving back deferentially as the Mistress saunters to her. She leans over and strokes her hair, saying something to her I can't make out. Whatever it was, Mackenzie finally looks up and sees me. A pained and tortured look fills her eyes, and I see her nod her head up and down. The Mistress removes her ball gag and wanders back over to her place.

"You're right for once, Amaranth." Townsend smiles for the first time that I can remember. It's a terrible thing to see. " I'd have paid real fucking money to see this!"

"Is this the expendable one?" Wadsworth cocks an eyebrow and sneers.

"Oh, yes. This one is beyond salvaging, but she's perfect for what He has in mind." She leans over to pat Mackenzie's head. "Take a good look, Mackenzie. This is the last time you'll ever see her. Charlotte is mine now, in body and spirit." Duchess Amaranth giggles and kneels down to get closer. "I wanted to thank you before sending you away, though. You made this so very easy for me. You practically gave her to me, you know. All it took was a whisper of a suggestion, and she offered herself to me. Willingly, wholly and completely. See how she sits there, watching us as we talk? I don't even have to hold her leash... she obeys without fail." She stands up and walks back towards me, smiling triumphantly. "This is what your unwarranted ego has wrought. You now go to him knowing that you have nothing, and that you only have yourself to blame. Townsend," she says, turning back to the group, "please escort the Lady Wadsworth to her room."

A lump rises in my throat as Mackenzie closes her eyes for a moment, a tear running down her cheek. She says something too low for me to hear, and Duchess Amaranth turns back to her. "What was that, my dear?"

"You've... you've killed 'er, didn't ya?" I can see tears running down her cheeks, but she's not sad anymore. She looks... angry. No, that isn't a strong enough word. Furious. She looks like she wants to kill someone. "Just like you said you would."

"Killed her? No, Mackenzie. I've given her exactly what she asked for. I-"

My breath catches as the she interrupts the Mistress yet again. "You killed everythin' that made her special. There's nothin' of her left."

My Mistress spins on her heel, holding her arms out to at her sides. "I gave her what she wanted. Something you never did even though you had allll the opportunity in the world. She wanted to be controlled."

"She wanted love. And yeah, I fucked it up. But with me, she had the chance to walk away and still be her." Mackenzie smiles mirthlessly, her eyes shining with hatred. "You? You weren't happy until you had stripped her of everything that made her Cherry."

"I carved out your influence, Mackenzie! The damage you inflicted upon her! I have reshaped her!"

"You said I was the hammer? You're the one that's beaten everythin' good and noble out of her. She was more than my lover, she was my friend. And you're not either to her."

Something stirs within me, something I haven't felt in what seems like forever. Could it be that I was wrong?

"Just like everythin' else in this fuckin' city. You use it for all it's worth an' then wipe your asses with it before throwin' it down the shithole."

"That will be enough out of you, peasant." Rasputin's tone is murderous as he stalks over to the where she is being held in those stocks. "I suggest if you want to keep your worthless hide in one piece, you'll shut that impudent mouth of yours right now."

I turn to look at her, the silvered chains around my neck and body chiming.

"Charlotte, heel. Obey me now and pay her no mind." I hear the Duchess bark as she steps over and grabs up my leash, tugging on it to get me to turn away from her. To our mutual surprise, I disobey. I start to stand up and walk over toward her. The tugging becomes forceful pulling, and I fall back a little.

Mackenzie sees me and smiles. Her green eyes seem to light up as her gaze catches mine, and I see nothing but adoration in them. For me. "Then again, maybe not yet."

The pulling on my collar becomes a violent yanking as I hear the Mistress begin to scream. She seems so far away, though... as if she were across the room. "I am your OWNER, Charlotte. You WILL obey me, right now! Heel and come to me!" And still I disobey.

"Cherry, I'm-"

Rasputin's sword is drawn in a blur, and he levels it at Mackenzie. The tip of the steel dances perilously close to her left eye. "One more word, and I will carve out your eye."

She leans her head through the stocks that restrain her and winks at him. In the dead silence, I swear I can hear her eyelashes brushing the tip of the blade. Her gaze flicks to me.

"...sorry."

Her head jerks violently, and I hear her cry out. Blood streams down her cheek, dripping onto the ground and mimicking the sound of rain as it splashes.

Chaos erupts.