A Clone Story

Story Info
Unattainable love becomes attainable.
1.4k words
2.69
40.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, my name is Todd. I am a normal male, nothing special. I am 26 years of age, 5'7, 180 pounds, sandy blonde hair. I come from the poor side of the tracks with nothing ever given to me and having to work to get anything I ever wanted in life. This is my story of love and how things do work themselves out for the best.

It all began a few years ago. I moved to California from Oregon only to meet the girl of my dreams. Her name, Melanie, she was not supermodel gorgeous, but she had a natural beauty that drew me to her like a magnet. She stood about 5'7, weighed around 120 pounds, not fat and not skinny just a right balance and in the places, it made her look fabulous. She had sandy blonde hair that flowed down to the middle of her back. And the softest hazel eyes one had ever chance to look at and into.

Melanie was always smiling a smile that could cheer even the most downtrodden of spirits. Unfortunately the closer I came to her I found out that she already had a significant other and the most she and I would ever become was friends. We did become the best of friends, sharing everything with each other, our hopes, our dreams, our goals all as if we had been life long brother and sister. The one thing I never shared with her was how much I truly loved her it was something that I would keep with me and from her.

A year or so into our friendship I had found that Melanie had the rare disorder microphagicalitis that she would likely die of if she did not get replacement organs. Microphagicalitis was a disease that attacked a persons internal organs on the micro cellular level. It can not be treated with any known medicines. The only cure was to remove and replace the infested organs with healthy non infected organs. What made this all the more dangerous for her was the fact that she had a rare blood type? The blood type combined with the condition meant that practically impossible to find a donor host organ to save and prolong her life. The only hope would be an identical twin. Without the transplant she would never lead a full life.

This began my journey into biochemistry majoring in cloning. I knew that if I could learn fast enough I could possible find a cure or produce an identical clone of her to harvest the organ needed. With my determination to save the one I loved but could never have, I squeezed 12 years of education into a compacted three years of study. I gave up everything to fully dedicate myself to curing this beauty of her illness.

I began by taking out student loans and commuting from three different colleges and universities to each other a day, taking courses in micro-biology, micro-surgery, genetic engineering. The whole gambit of the physical sciences and surgical sciences and studies. Every book, theorem and hypothesis was my guide. Studying at three colleges and universities simultaneously. The schedule was tough, sleeping maybe 3 hours a day the rest of my time spent in travelling and studying. The whole time the love I had for Melanie kept me going on, despite the burdensome load of study I maintained.

Three years after I began, I made a break through into the cloning technology it was time to tell her. Going to her house, I presented to her my objectives to make her a clone without the genetic defects she now suffered to harvest the needed organ. She was in awe of what I proposed. I told her all I needed was a sample of her blood and I would begin the process of creating her a clone organ farm.

Stunned Melanie asked, "Why are you doing this for me Todd?"

I replied, hanging my head slightly, "I have been in love with you from the first time I laid eyes on you. Soon after that, I realized that you loved another and I accepted that, but I still love you and want nothing to happen to you." Hanging my head lower, "I was going to ask this after I had you cured, but . . . " my voice droned out in shame.

"But what Todd?" she asked again only in a clinical tone.

Shamefully I replied, "I was going to ask you, if I could make a secret clone of you and secret her away and marry her for myself, because I love you so much." I hang my head in utter shame unable to even look at her in the eye for fear of reprisal.

She surprised me by cupping my chin in her hand and lifting my face to look her in the eye. "Todd that is the most caring thing I have ever heard that you love and care for me so much that you would do this and still let me marry someone else. That is so selfless of you. Why haven't you said anything about your feelings before?"

"I just couldn't, you have it so well, and a good family, money to do what you want, and I have nothing to offer you that would be of any value. I want, and have always wanted what is best for you, which is why I have done this study. This education. All for you, it's the only thing I can offer a cure for you to live a better life. I know its odd to ask for your permission to make a clone of you for myself, but that's how much I love you."

To my surprise she pulled me tight in an embrace and hugged me in a more than normal way. To say it shocked me would be an understatement. I could hear her sobbing on my shoulder. She spoke in a tearful voice, "If I had only known you cared so deeply Todd. You should have said something. Yes you can have my blood for DNA to make a donor clone for me and another clone, but not for you but for the guy I am supposed to marry, your selfless love has shown me that I should be with you."

Taken a back, "Do you really mean that, that you would leave your family to live secretly with me? I will never make the kind of money that you're used to living with. All I can offer you is love and I."

"Your Love is all that I need Todd. After you create the donor organ I will make sure that my family gives you a huge donation for us to start over on, and I will help you educate my clone to know everything that I know so she will pass for me with my family and the guy I am to marry. Every once in while my clone and I can trade places so that I can see family if I really need to. It will be you, I and the clone who knows the truth no one else needs to know."

I had begun the cloning process by extracting the necessary blood for the DNA extraction and some of the beta cells of each of the organs needed to be replaced. And slowly began the process with diligence and excitement and the proclamation of love that Melanie had made to me after I opened up to her and revealed my true feelings. The DNA extraction and the cell reproduction and organ and body clone went very well with very little difficulty. There was only one mishap about a year in when the power went out in a winter ice storm. But thankfully I was able to get a generator kicked on in time and restored power and thus saving the cloned organs and cloned body.

The time for the operation had now arrived, the organs were finished, enough replacement transfusion blood had been produced. I had to perform the operation myself because I could not stand to be away from her for more than a moment, my love was so strong. The operation was a success, the technology and techniques that I exhibited were studied and are now in use in that medical field.

Her clone was completed and we trained and educated the clone to be just like the original Melanie in every aspect and then we sent her off to marry to her former boyfriend. Melanie and I had since moved under ground with no one knowing us.