A Close Friend's Gift of Massage

Story Info
Wife gets an innocent massage from close friend.
1k words
3.37
336.3k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were close but nothing more then an occasional flirting had happened. I felt pretty comfortable around you and am not all that shy about my body with you because we have shared a few summers as friends and you have seen me numerous times in bathing suits etc. You over the last few months had been certified as a masseuse, to make some extra money and continue your interest in fitness.

You had on many occasions offered to give me a massage so I finally decided to take you up on this offer. A birthday day present since I love a professional massage but they are a little expensive. My husband is all for it because of his little secret fantasy of seeing me with another man, he figures it will be somewhat fun to watch me get a massage but he has never had one and doesn’t realize how vulnerable you are during one. He offers to make us a nice dinner while I get the massage, which gives him a decent view into the den.

You come over and after a little talk you set up the massage table and ask me to get ready. I have gotten massages before so I knew the drill, I went and took off all my clothes and wrapped myself with a robe. I also grabbed a large bath towel and came down. I realized that the bath towels at massage places are a lot bigger then mine but figured mine would do. You were very professional when I got down asking me if any areas bothered me more then others. I said no I needed every inch massaged and I laughed.

Most massage people leave the room so you can strip and get under the towel but since we were in the Den or because we were friends you just turned around and told me to get under the towel on my stomach. I did as you said and covered my butt with the towel. You turned around and shifted the towel lengthwise and folded it so that my butt was covered but the rest of me was bare. I have to a admit at this point I felt a little tingle inside being so close to naked in front of you like that.

The massage goes well with a great amount of time spent on my neck and shoulders and arms. As you pull my arms and works them I realize that you may be getting a very nice look at the sides of my breasts. I further realize or feel that as you do my back your brushing the sides of my breasts more then I remember ever happening during a massage. I figure its just me and continue to enjoy my massage. As you get to my lower back you folds the towel down a bit, I seems a bit low but I cant really tell without turning around but my husband notices that a little crack is showing. Once you do the lower back you move the towel back up but then folds the side up giving access to outer thighs. Again its hard to tell how far the towel is but my husband notices that a little cheek is showing on both sides and as you massages the sides your hand also catch a bit of my ass.

I feel a little awkward at this point because I am not sure if you’re taking a little advantage or I am imagining it. Well I continue to enjoy the great massage as you get to my legs. Now you fold the towel sides back down and folds the bottom up a bit, it feels to me like I am covered but I am not sure. Again my husband notices the towel as it barely covers my rear. As you work my legs I relax and enjoy it while my husband becomes a little concerned. From his view point he figures that every time you moves my leg a bit during massage and bends a bit towards me you get a great view of all of me under the towel. You continue this fine work on my legs and feet. Your hands come up pretty high on my thighs and at certain points spread my legs an inch or two but never touch anything private. My husband however is convinced as he watches that you have enjoyed his view.

You complete the massage and tell me to flip over and I notice that you have turned your back. I fail to notice that you turned your back to get some more oil and as I am turning under the towel you turn around. I was almost under the towel when you did but I was pretty sure you saw my right side all the way up. I was a bit taken back by your quick turn but I didn’t say anything as you acted so matter of fact about it like you didn’t see anything.

I lie down and start to relax again as you do a great job on my temples, head and shoulders. Then you fold my towel sides up exposing sides of breasts, stomach, thighs and butt. You start to massage my sides going down, again I realize a slight side breast touch and then you concentrate on my leg muscle. As you finish the sides you slip your hands under the towel and softly do my stomach area, now this feels wonderful. Your hands go from just under my breasts, down to my navel. You go quite low coming what feels like very close to my pubic area.

While you are doing this I don’t realize it but the towel moves quite a bit with your hand under it and my husband notices a nipple exposed for a moment. You finish my stomach and proceed to my legs, as before you fold down the sides of towel and folds up bottom, again I feel pretty covered as you do this but as when I was on my stomach, your angle and leg movements will give you an unobstructed view of my private area’s. You do a great job on my legs and finish the massage. You excuse yourself to wash your hands and I get up and cover up. I get dressed feeling pretty sexy and after a while you leave. My husband tells me what he thinks he saw but I dismiss him as being overly suspicious.