A Closer Look

Story Info
Guy wants autograph from Angelina Jolie, but gets more.
3.3k words
4.04
194.5k
55
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pzgen
pzgen
5 Followers

**This story is a work of fiction and intended for people of the age of 18 or older. Feel free to distribute it but please leave my name on it.**

I had just finished a seemingly endless week of classes and my internship on Thursday that left me extremely exhausted. The administration at the University of Pittsburgh had in their infinite wisdom decided to give all of the students in my program 13 credits and their internship in the first four days of the week. The only good thing was that I had all day Friday to myself. One of my friends had graduated the year before and worked right off campus. I had called him up the day before and asked if he wanted to get lunch on Friday. He had said yes and that I would meet him outside of his building at noon.

Since the buses for once were running early, I decided to get a local newspaper and sit on a bench near my friend's office building and read until he came out. As most guys do, I flipped right to the sports page. After reading that the Pirates had lost their fifth game straight and the Steelers seemed to insist that Kordell Stewart (also knows as Queerdell Stewart here in Pittsburgh) was the savior of the Steelers I got disgusted and started reading at the other sections of the newspaper.

I noticed a quick write-up on the second page of the Local section about a movie that was being shot on and around the Pitt campus. Even though Pittsburgh is the second biggest city in Pennsylvania, it is always news when a big Hollywood movie is being shot in the area. Upon reading the article more carefully I noticed that Angelina Jolie was staring in the movie and was filming a few scenes today and tomorrow. I wondered if my friend knew this. I figured that I would ask him and see if he wouldn't mind walking by the filming of the movie to see if we could get a look at Angelina Jolie in person. After seeing her in Tomb Raider and watching her large breasts bobbing around on the silver screen, I doubted that I would have much trouble convincing him.

About ten seconds later my friend walked out the front door of his office into the mid afternoon sunshine.

"Hey, Tom, what's up?" I said standing up.

"Not too much today. Work is a drag. I am still fixing everyone's mistakes." He sighed.

"Have you read the paper today?"

"No why?" He asked questioningly.

"Well Angelina Jolie is filming part of the Tomb Raider sequel right on the Pitt campus today!" I excitedly stated.

Laughing Tom replied, "And you would like to know if I would mind if we made a slight detour towards where she is shooting. Sure, who am I to argue about going to see one of the most beautiful women and one of the best bodies in the world".

Since I had read the article in the newspaper I lead the way to the area on campus that Angelina was filming. I could very easily tell where she was filming by the number of people (mainly guys) standing around the one corner of the lawn that surrounds the Cathedral of Learning. Even with all of those people surrounding her, I was still determined to see her up close. As I was pushing my way toward the front of the group I could tell that my friend was right behind me using me as a blocking back so he could also get an up close view of the gorgeous woman.

When I finally reached the front of the group I could see that Angelina Jolie was wearing an outfit that looked like her Lara Croft get-up from the first Tomb Raider movie. She was standing about 10 feet away and I could easily see her large breasts, her perfect legs and tight butt from that distance. I could slowly feel myself getting aroused just watching her walk around waiting for the rest of the crew to start shooting the next scene.

Upon seeing the guns in the holsters on her sides I quipped to my friend, "She could handle my gun any time."

Chuckling, Tim said, "Yeah, what normal guy wouldn't mind that."

Since my friend didn't have forever to get lunch he reluctantly pulled me away from the magnificent view. I decided to come back later to drool some more.

After lunch my friend and I went our separate ways since he had to get back to work. I decided to hang around Oakland a little longer to see if there was anything at school that required my immediate attention. Thankfully, there wasn't and I began the short walk back toward the lawn that surrounds the Cathedral of Learning. On the way back to the Cathedral I stopped at a newsstand and picked up a magazine that had Angelina Jolie on the cover hoping that I might be able to get her autograph if I could get close enough.

While I was checking out the cashier noticed the magazine I was buying and said to me, "Do you know that Angelina is here filming a portion of the Tomb Raider sequel today and tomorrow?"

"Yeah", I replied gesturing toward the magazine, "I am hoping to get her autograph."

"Cool, man, your best bet to get that would be to walk around on the sidewalk closest to the Cathedral and get on the set as an extra," The cashier said motioning to the left.

"Thanks," I said walking away.

"Let me know how you do, man!" he said as I was walking out the door. Taking the cashier's advice, I walked around to the back of the Cathedral. As I was walking around I encountered a sign that said on it, "Do not walk through this area if you do not want to appear in a movie. You enter at your own risk." I had encountered a sign like this once when I was on vacation in Seattle walking around the market downtown. It was the studio's method of getting extras for a movie free of charge. Since I had always wanted to be in a movie and I wanted to get Angelina's autograph I figured that this was my best chance of killing two birds with one stone.

As I was walking onto the set of the movie I could tell that they were shooting an action sequence. Assuming that the director wouldn't want a person standing around and gawking, I did the next best thing, I kept walking and subtly gawking. Since I wanted to get a closer look I started walking nonchalantly towards where Angelina was filming. As I got within about 20 feet I heard the director scream, "CUT!!! Good job everyone, that's a wrap till just before dinner at 4:00 p.m."

Wonderful, I thought, now's my chance to see her. I saw that she was sweating somewhat from the exertion of the scene that she had been filming. I noticed that she was walking toward the back of a truck that was selling drinks. I knew that I could catch her before she got there but I thought that she might get irritated and not autograph my magazine, so I figured that I would try to catch up to her after she got there.

As I was walking behind her heading towards the line I couldn't help but notice the way that her butt slowly swayed to and fro as she walked. As I got closer I could see that by the outlines in her skintight black shorts that she was wearing thong underwear. I started to feel a bulge forming in my cargo shorts. I was startled out of my trance when the guy in the back of the truck asked, "What would you like, Miss Jolie?"

"Just a bottle of water," she said in that husky voice of hers.

"Ok, that will be a dollar-five," the man in the truck said appraising her subtly.

"Here, let me get that for you," I blurted out fumbling around in my pocket for the right change.

What was I doing, I thought. How big of a loser does she think that I am now? The last of the big spenders, spending a whopping dollar-five on a bottle of water.

"Thanks," she said with an amused chuckle. "Though most guys usually buy me at least large soda, first."

"Um… yeah well, I'm just a poor college student," I replied with a smile and a laugh. I couldn't believe that I was actually talking to Angelina Jolie!!!!

"You are different than all of the other guys so far. You didn't hit on me at a bar." She replied looking me over.

"I assume that you go to school here?" She said.

"Yep, I do" I said.

"Then shouldn't you be in class right now?" She said a bit sarcastically.

"I have had all my classes and my internship were earlier in the week which gives me today off but from Monday to Thursday I am constantly busy." I said. I was worrying that she was trying to get rid of me so I was about to turn and walk away.

"Why don't you sit down?" she said motioning towards a group of chairs sitting on the grass under a few shade trees.

"Sure, thanks," I replied silently relieved that she hadn't shooed me away.

"You probably know who I am, so what is your name?" She asked sitting down.

"I'm Matt." I was still having a hard time getting used to the fact that I was talking to Angelina Jolie so I was a bit tongue-tied.

We sat there for a few minutes and chatted about the good shopping areas, cars, sports (I found out that she was a big fan of college football).

During this time I was constantly stealing glimpses of her stunning body. Sometimes it seemed as if she would shift in her seat just to give me a better view. After a while her nipples were starting to pop out of her shirt even though I could see the outline of her bra underneath the skin-tight black shirt. I could also see her shorts riding up since more and more of her smooth inner thigh was visible. The shorts were dangerously cuffed at the very top of her thigh.

"So what do you think of the movie so far? What you've seen?" She asked.

"I haven't seen much of it but if the rest of it is as good as what I've seen so far it will be fantastic. You have done a fantastic job. You look terrific, by the way," I said hoping that I hadn't gone too far with the last remark.

"Thank you," She said smiling slyly.

I asked curiously, "Does it bother you that you have to wear clothing that is so… sexy?"

"Sometimes, but if it really did bother me I wouldn't do movies like Tomb Raider. I also noticed that you didn't seem to mind the view you were getting while you were sitting there." She said motioning toward the large bulge in my shorts.

I quickly turned red with embarrassment. I was hoping that she hadn't noticed me looking at her or the rock hard erection I was trying to hide.

Trying to change the subject I said, "Would you autograph my magazine?"

"Sure, but I will need to get a pen from my trailer," She said with mischievous twinkle in her dark eyes.

We meandered over to her trailer on the near side of movie set next to a busy street. The entire time I kept checking out her butt and the spectacular side view as I walked next to her. Obviously, I hadn't learned anything from what she had said earlier.

When she opened the door to her trailer she said, "You can come in if you want, it is air conditioned in here."

I quickly walked up the stairs to her trailer two at a time. She didn't have to ask me twice. As I walked, the cool air hit me. The inside of her trailer looked like a home away from home. The walls were painted white with just a touch of gray. There was a paisley print couch on one long side of the trailer with a small coffee table to the left of the couch that also served as a foyer table. Directly across from the couch was chair in the same style. A little farther back in the trailer was a desk with some papers and a laptop on the top of the desk. A cell phone was sitting on the desk next to the laptop computer. A small TV was positioned horizontally behind the desk.

When she turned around to face me it was obvious how aroused she was, since her nipples were pointing at me like darts through her shirt. They reminded me of two tent poles trying to free themselves from the weight of her shirt. I felt all the blood rush to my hard cock.

She looked at me with that come hither smile and said, "The pen is behind you on the table, would you get it for me?"

As I turned around I felt her ease up behind me, brushing her hands on my waist and slowly sliding down to my crotch.

"I think that maybe I will just use this big marker instead," she said slowly rubbing the bulge in my shorts.

I slowly turned around and placed a long passionate kiss on her mouth.

We separated breathlessly, "It was about time you made a move." Angelina whispered into my ear, "I was going crazy outside waiting for you make a move on me."

"I guess that I will have to make up for that," I said mischievously.

"You better," she purred into my ear.

We began to kiss passionately again with her tongue exploring every inch of my mouth. I returned the favor, probing her mouth with my tongue. Angelina eventually pulled away and lifted up her skintight black shirt. I then took my shirt off while she undid her bra and let it drop to the floor. After I had tossed my shirt onto the floor I looked up and I saw the most wonderful site on the planet, Angelina Jolie with her top off standing in front of me. She then took offer her shorts to reveal her black lace thong underwear. I could see the outline of her pussy lips through the thong. She slowly took off the thong in a lingering, striptease style throwing them at me. I put them into the pocket of my shorts.

She quickly moved toward me, kissing me, rubbing my hair with one hand while undoing my belt and unbuttoning my shorts with her other hand. She then pushed me onto a couch that was up against the wall. She started working feverishly on my rock hard manhood. Her large, full lips wrapped themselves around my cock and I was in heaven. My head fell backwards and my eyes shut. She took my 6-inch rod into her mouth and started bobbing up and down on my cock all the while sucking hard enough to make her cheeks quiver. Her tongue made snake-like movements up and down my cock paying special attention to my foreskin. All of this made me feel like my dick was alive with energy. I've had good blowjobs before but this one was way over the top.

After remaining in control for what seemed like eternity, I could feel the cum starting to rise inside me so I decided it was time for me to take the role of the stimulator. I smoothly picked her up and laid her on the couch. I started kissing her on the neck, slowly easing my way down her warm body. I paused at her large C cup breasts licking and sucking on one breast while I massaged and softly pinched the nipple of her other breast with my other hand. I then continued moving down her body kissing every inch of her stomach and abdomen carefully avoiding her pussy. I continued down her body, kissing her legs. By this point she was going almost insane begging me to start on her pussy.

I quickly obliged. When I finally arrived back up to her pussy she gasped and let out an, "Oh shit", as I inserted my finger in between her pussy lips and into her pussy. Her pussy was so wet and warm I could feel her tensing up even before I started. At the same time I started to lick and suck at Angelina's clit. This made her start to slowly grind her hips against my finger. Her whimperings were slowly growing louder and louder. Finally, Angelina arched her back, moaned loudly and let out a monstrous orgasm. Her body tensed up with the feeling of bliss flooding every part of her hourglass figure.

Seeing her in so much pleasure made me extremely horny. Thankfully I didn't have to wait long until she returned the favor. She stood up pushing me back into a chair that matched the style of the couch. She crawled on top letting out a moan as she slowly slid down my throbbing manhood. Her warm, wet, tight pussy enveloped my dick like a hot blanket. She began to rock back and forth on top of me, seeming to effortlessly raise herself with her muscular legs causing my cock to piston in and out of her. I could feel her pubic bone and her clit rubbing against me with her every bounce on my cock.

After a while I shifted positions by throwing her back onto the couch with me on top of her and her legs tightly wrapped around me. I started thrusting, slowly picking up speed. On every one of my thrusts, Angelina squeezed her smooth, silky legs tighter trying to get even more of my cock inside her. The noise of the world outside was forgotten and replaced by the sounds of our bodies slapping together, my grunting, and Angelina's constant loud moaning. Seeing her tits bounce around on her chest, I started to massage her breasts and pinch her nipples. She seemed to like this immensely as her moans started to get even louder than before.

"YES! YES! FUCK ME! FUCK ME HARDER!! I'M GONNA CUM AGAIN!!" She cried out and I could feel her body starting to tense up again. My rock hard dick now was covered in her juices and it was starting to run down her leg. Our fucking was starting to sound much louder than before. I knew I wasn't going to last much longer so I started to fuck her harder than before. Her pussy was gripping my dick like a vice. She arched her back, threw her head back, and she was overwhelmed in another monstrous orgasm. After a couple of more thrusts I couldn't control myself any longer and I too had a powerful orgasm, filling up her tight hole with my cum.

After I pulled out of Angelina, I flopped down on the couch next to her totally exhausted. We exchanged phone numbers and promised to call each other if we were ever in the same area again. She also handed me an autographed 8x10 picture. She said that she should start reading her script since the next part of the movie was going to be difficult. We dressed and as I was heading out reaching down for my magazine on the floor I felt her coming up behind me again, so I turned around.

"You know I never did autograph that magazine for you," Angelina said with a come hither smile, pointing toward the Sharpie marker sitting on a table next to the couch. Needless to say the script got put on the back burner for a while longer.

pzgen
pzgen
5 Followers