A Closet View

Story Info
Came home early and caught the wife.
923 words
3.59
124.8k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This happened a few months ago.

I had gotten up on a Sunday morning and had some running around to do, my wife Sandie said she was going to stay at the house because her friend Christina was coming over. Her friend was the subject of many of our fantasies and brought up many a time when my wife and I were fucking. My wife, Sandy is tall with C cup tits. Christina is a smaller thin woman with almost B cup tits, both brunette and British.

One day a few months ago when I left Sandie home alone to run some errors. She told me later that after I had left Christina showed up in sweats, t-shirt and no bra, she said she just gotten up and was unable to take a bath due to no hot water, probably the water heater was acting up.

Sandie then told her that's OK because she needed a shower too. Our bathroom has a separate shower and a tub in it. Sandie took the shower and Christina took the tub.

I then came home early and noticed Cristina's car on the street so I came into the house and that's when I heard the shower but saw no Christina, so I decided to investigate.

I walked into the bedroom heard Christina from the bathroom ask my wife if she could borrow her razor to clean things up bit. I then decide to hide in the bedroom closet and see what might develop, hey you never know naked women perhaps.

After about twenty minutes of bathing I heard Christina start to get out of the tub, I had the closet door open ajar so I had a good view of the bedroom.

Christina walked into the bed room naked "nice I thought" and she sat down on the edge of the bed facing the bathroom where Sandie was still in the shower.

After my wife got out of the shower and had dried off she walked into the bedroom and saw Christina sitting on the edge of the bed when she asked if the shave job was good enough and is it smooth, then leaned back a little and spread her thighs.I thought for sure Sandie would say looks good to me and avoid this issue and walk over to the closet and bust me where I was hiding, but to my surprise she steps forward and reaches down for a good pet of Christina bald pussy . smooth isn't it? Christina says.

My wife then continued to pet Christina pussy touching her and making her shiver, do you want me to stop my wife asked because she had noticed how wet and swollen her pussy had become and how excited Christina was getting. The two of them then got in the bed my wife started to run her hands all over Christina nipples, squeezing and pinching them making moan with pleasure. Then she starts sucking on both her nipples. You like having your tit's sucked don't you? YES! Christina said! My wife started to move down Christina belly than between her spread eagle legs. Your pussy is so WET my wife says. Christina just moaned and Sandie just licking away at her pussy for a good twenty minutes , then out of know where Sandie stands up and straps on a large 9" inch strap-on cock shaped dildo with a big mushroom-shaped head then jumps on the bed and mounts Christina and begins to fuck her brains out make the headboard slam against the wall telling her "you like big cocks fucking your pussy hard don't you". Boy was my cock hard watching this from the closet, so I took my clothes off knowing I was going to fuck somebody tonight.

Sandie says Mark would be so jealous if he knew I was doing this. You can't tell him Christina screams!

Christina hollers I'm Cumming! You like that huh? as she pulls the strap-on out. Bet you like to suck his cock wouldn't you? YES I want to suck Marks cock! Sandie then walks over to the closet and says out you little pervert. "she knew" so I quietly walked over to the side of the bed, I'm so hard I could drive nails! Christina say OH MY GOD! your here and she grab's hold of my cock and wraps her mouth around it, I reach down and start pulling on her nipples. Does that feel good you little pervert Sandie asks and do you want to fuck me while Christina watch's ... HELL YES I say!!

Sandie's pussy lips are swollen and wet. I start pushing my cock into her and she starts Cumming; I haven't even pushed all the way into her yet. Sandie starts humping my cock, thrashing back and forth. Cumming again she yells, I feel her tighten up around my cock as she is Cumming. Christina has moved up next to Sandie and had detached the big cock from the strap, the one with the large mushroom head, and is trusting it deep inside herself. She started Cumming too.

I couldn't take much more, I pulled out of Sandie's pussy, she sat up and I started to stroke out the biggest cum shots I have ever done all over Christina tit's. Christina was cumming at the same time all over her big cock shaped dildo! Sandie now took my spent cock into her mouth and cleaned me up

All three of us then ask why we never did this before.